Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | Next > | Last >
Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: bodhisatta]
    #27199305 - 02/11/21 12:37 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
Overthrowing the election results and physically removing or killing pence and peloci would be called something else then?

I was watching the trial it's probably the most compelling trial I've ever seen. It's absolutely cut and dry.

There is a big difference between an angry mob and an "attempted coup". Even if that mob had stormed the inner reaches of the Capitol building and harmed someone (which is unlikely, it's extremely unlikely they would have physically harmed any members of Congress, but rather would have simply yelled at them), they still wouldn't have accomplished anything other than making their anger and frustration known. There was no *plan*, but rather just the heat of the moment anger.

A "coup" is an advanced and complicated operation which requires an extremely meticulous level of planning, as well as the support of the country's police and military forces to be successful. It is something that takes weeks, months or even years of planning to be successful. It is not something that can be pulled off by an angry mob. It's not something that can be pulled off by an idiot like Trump with a week's notice.

I do find it quite ironic, though, that the US Deep State, which has illegally overthrown dozens of governments and nations and organized dozens of coups around the world, in all sorts of illegal under-the-table black operations with the help of the CIA, is suddenly crying and playing the victim that now they are the ones suffering from an "attempted coup", when it wasn't even an actual coup attempt. It's outrageously hypocritical to even think about. It just goes to show how incredibly paranoid and insane they truly are. And it confirms the truth, which is that the Elite that run America view their own nation's citizens as enemies and potential threats to their rule, rather than being the People whom they are supposed to serve.

They are like parasites that has attached itself to a host. You should all do yourselves the favor of realizing the truth about what is going on in America rather than giving in to the Lies and Propaganda being perpetrated by said parasite. Ah, but I suppose that would mean you're racist...

:wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTNK
Pleasures of Africa
I'm a teapot Unread Journal User Gallery

Loc: I AM THUNDERBOT
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: koods]
    #27199307 - 02/11/21 12:38 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

TNK said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
I dont think it was coup attempt  :shrug:

Just idiots being idiots

Yah and the gallows were just for show.

I wish they had actually killed some senators so this fucking country would get their heads out of their asses.

Hi bb. What brings u ‘round?

Watching clips from the trial.

Can't stand that there are people in this country who are in power, and are purposely trying to alter the facts and optics on this "attempted seizure of power". I can't believe this is even up to debate, we're opening our country up for much worse actions in the future unless we stand our ground and decide as a nation that this behavior is not something we can accept in our democracy.

--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: chopstick]
    #27199309 - 02/11/21 12:38 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Theres plenty of evidence that this was infact a premeditated coup attempt.

OfflineTNK
Pleasures of Africa

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #27199313 - 02/11/21 12:39 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
Like 5 ppl died and a bunch of buffoons made a mockery of the senate floor. I think that was enough

Then why is it even up for debate? I have talked to multiple people in my tiny rural town who think that it's fake news because of the talking heads on fox.
Better yet there are still people willing to defend this clown and his actions is truly disgusting.

--------------------

OfflineTNK
Pleasures of Africa

#27199314 - 02/11/21 12:40 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
Theres plenty of evidence that this was infact a premeditated coup attempt.

Yeah but if Fox says the facts aren't facts, then they aren't facts

The truth is no longer relevant in our society,

--------------------

OfflineTNK
Pleasures of Africa

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: chopstick] * 1
    #27199318 - 02/11/21 12:42 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Quote:

bodhisatta said:
Overthrowing the election results and physically removing or killing pence and peloci would be called something else then?

I was watching the trial it's probably the most compelling trial I've ever seen. It's absolutely cut and dry.

There is a big difference between an angry mob and an "attempted coup". Even if that mob had stormed the inner reaches of the Capitol building and harmed someone (which is unlikely, it's extremely unlikely they would have physically harmed any members of Congress, but rather would have simply yelled at them), they still wouldn't have accomplished anything other than making their anger and frustration known. There was no *plan*, but rather just the heat of the moment anger.

A "coup" is an advanced and complicated operation which requires an extremely meticulous level of planning, as well as the support of the country's police and military forces to be successful. It is something that takes weeks, months or even years of planning to be successful. It is not something that can be pulled off by an angry mob. It's not something that can be pulled off by an idiot like Trump with a week's notice.

I do find it quite ironic, though, that the US Deep State, which has illegally overthrown dozens of governments and nations and organized dozens of coups around the world, in all sorts of illegal under-the-table black operations with the help of the CIA, is suddenly crying and playing the victim that now they are the ones suffering from an "attempted coup", when it wasn't even an actual coup attempt. It's outrageously hypocritical to even think about. It just goes to show how incredibly paranoid and insane they truly are. And it confirms the truth, which is that the Elite that run America view their own nation's citizens as enemies and potential threats to their rule, rather than being the People whom they are supposed to serve.

They are like parasites that has attached itself to a host. You should all do yourselves the favor of realizing the truth about what is going on in America rather than giving in to the Lies and Propaganda being perpetrated by said parasite. Ah, but I suppose that would mean you're racist...

:wink:

You are completely disingenuous, Wouldn't hurt anybody?

So why bring weapons, erected a hanging gallow? Kill and maimed officers,
If they we're willing to kill police, why not a politician? Why say they we're going to hang mike pence? Did you even watch the roit?

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: chopstick]
    #27199320 - 02/11/21 12:43 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Somewhere is the bottom of this pile this woman and her don’t tread on me flag was being crushed to death.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: TNK]
    #27199321 - 02/11/21 12:44 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Idk dewd idfk I mean as far as I've seen they're just trying to get this to just slide. Everyone is pretty much in hot water and trying to backpeddle hard.

OfflineTNK
Pleasures of Africa

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: TNK] * 2
    #27199323 - 02/11/21 12:45 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I don't support Trump, I don't support Gay boy Biden.

But to say that it is okay for a politician to direct a crowd of angry protesters to the capitol with the expressed desire of stopping the validation of electoral votes wasn't an attempt at altering the results of the election is absurd; Trump tried to use every possible avenue to stay in power, including but not limited to sending in an angry mob to attack and disrupt the confirmation of electoral votes for Biden.

It was a coup, a really bad one, but one none the less.

--------------------

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

#27199324 - 02/11/21 12:45 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Somewhere is the bottom of this pile this woman and her don’t tread on me flag was being crushed to death.

False flag fake news

OfflineTNK
Pleasures of Africa

#27199328 - 02/11/21 12:47 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koods said:

I have a don't tread on me flag hanging above my head.
These idiots have no idea what it means to be oppressed by the government, they're the ones doing the oppressing.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27199332 - 02/11/21 12:51 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Here’s the video of them dragging her dead body out through the doorway

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: TNK] * 1
    #27199334 - 02/11/21 12:52 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

She literally got treaded on. Shoe treads.

I like the part where they were chanting. "We will not be replaced by jews"
Because it obviously wasn't a coup attempt

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

#27199339 - 02/11/21 12:53 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Have you guys heard so many fucks and pussys and snuff on cspan this is raw and hardcore. Just appalling.

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27199343 - 02/11/21 12:59 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

3,000,000 came. 2,999,999 left.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27199345 - 02/11/21 01:00 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
Have you guys heard so many fucks and pussys and snuff on cspan this is raw and hardcore. Just appalling.

Lol I said that yesterday. I’ve never heard so words you can’t say on TV on TV before. They’re even subtitling it.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (02/11/21 01:01 PM)

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27199349 - 02/11/21 01:03 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Cspan doesn’t have a delay so you get a lot of “Fuck her right in the pussy.” During their call in shows.

I called in once a got into an argument with chuck grassley about online gambling.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (02/11/21 01:03 PM)

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
    #27199353 - 02/11/21 01:03 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TNK said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
I dont think it was coup attempt  :shrug:

Just idiots being idiots

Yah and the gallows were just for show.

I wish they had actually killed some senators so this fucking country would get their heads out of their asses.

I mean yea they probably were... you think if you actually intended to kill people they'd use they gallows instead of shooting them or beating them to death?

Quote:

TNK said:
Quote:

a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.
"he was overthrown in an army coup"

Anyone who refuses to call this a coup either lacks basic understanding of the English language or is being purposely disingenuous. Period.

I mean it was just a riot. I dont think they breached the capital with the intention of seizing power from biden or whatever... i think they were just fools that acted in the moment and got carried away... you dont think thats a reasonable explanation?
You think the more reasonable explanation is that they went to capital with the intention of starting a coup, with no plans or direction and brought gallows to hang them? You really think it's reasonable to call that a legitimate coup attempt?

OfflineTNK
Pleasures of Africa

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: MagicMush123]
    #27199362 - 02/11/21 01:07 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I mean it was just a riot. I dont think they breached the capital with the intention of seizing power from biden or whatever... i think they were just fools that acted in the moment and got carried away... you dont think thats a reasonable explanation?
You think the more reasonable explanation is that they went to capital with the intention of starting a coup, with no plans or direction and brought gallows to hang them? You really think it's reasonable to call that a legitimate coup attempt?

I'm not talking about the rioters or protesters, sure maybe they didn't want a coup- but what was Trumps motivation for inciting their actions?

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27199364 - 02/11/21 01:08 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Jamie raskin’s son hung himself five days before the insurrection, and his daughter was in the building during the riot. Republicans think it unfair for the democrats to use emotion to help make their case, as if they’ve never been in a courtroom.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals