Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Enlil]
    #27145839 - 01/13/21 12:34 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Because the Democrats had 4 years to rig the game

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: MagicMush123] * 2
    #27145848 - 01/13/21 12:38 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Trump had 4 years to get to the bottom of the massive vote fraud he alleged in 2016. And by Ted Cruz in the Iowa primaries. When should we expect proof of either of those?

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: psi]
    #27145855 - 01/13/21 12:42 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Trump could have rigged the election by getting more votes than Biden.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

OfflineShroomBoomBoomBoom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Left Coast
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: HamHead]
    #27145908 - 01/13/21 01:00 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:

:teareally:

Many of you interact with this guy every day. He holds lots of patents.

Evidence on paper. Original ballots must be counted. Machines 'reject' ballots due to misaligned inking.

More

:teareally:

I'm going to bed. I have to work tomorrow.

A quick search of this guy tells you all you need to know about him. He's a fraud and a failure. His "evidence" didn't hold up in a GA Senate hearing (They're Republicans, BTW)
https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections/fact_check_georgia_senate_masquerades_failed_treasure_hunter_as_hacker_and_election_security_expert

https://nowhabersham.com/secretary-of-state-pushes-back-against-election-fraud-claims/

https://www.centraltrack.com/cuecat-inventor-now-donald-trumps-last-election-hope/

https://www.albanyherald.com/news/state-senators-hear-testimony-of-failed-treasure-hunter/article_4f4d983a-4d06-11eb-aa34-fbf12beb75c3.html

and on and on and on. It's shit and still not the receipt you're trying to make it.

Boom
:boom:

--------------------
I came for the myc, I stay for the trich

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: ShroomBoomBoomBoom]
    #27145910 - 01/13/21 01:04 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

They had enough zip ties for the top 5 ranking members of the government behind trump, who were all in that building. I think they planned for that contingency.

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: openmind] * 5
    #27145924 - 01/13/21 01:10 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
Quote:

chopstick said:
Quote:

christopera said:
Would you shut up about the election being stolen? There’s literally zero proof it happened.

Absolutely not.

And there is a shitload of evidence.

What are one or two of the most cut & dry straight forward pieces of evidence that points towards such a thing happening?

Break it down for me.

-OM

Still waiting for an answer, Chopstick.

Though to be honest I wasn't expecting you to actually reply. Last time I asked you some similar simple questions about Trump's policy/platform in another thread you never replied to that either...Anytime I ask simple straight forward questions like this to Trump people I never get actual replies with substance, what I get is usually either silence, links to youtube videos, memes, or ad hominem.

Can you lay out and break down some of the key pieces of evidence that are cut & dry & straight forward directly pointing towards such a thing happening? Just explain a few pieces from the "shitloads" of evidence. I'm curious what are a few of the most damning convincing pieces of evidence that you're aware of?

-OM

--------------------

Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: openmind]
    #27145929 - 01/13/21 01:12 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

RE: Chopstick

The blame game is strong with this one. I mean, I've seen examples of this before with the Trumpets but this is pretty pathetic.

All blame and no game. Receipts? Anyone?

--------------------

Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: openmind]
    #27145944 - 01/13/21 01:17 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I appreciate you pressuring Chopstick and others who claim the election was stolen for a breakdown of evidence.
It's a simple way to deal with those delusional people.

--------------------
:goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:  I dropped a cheesy pop dance track "Be With Me, Baby": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezFSNS7JDI :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #27145949 - 01/13/21 01:19 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

We’ve been pressuring him for like two months now. He has nothing worthy of listening to.

His entire argument boils down to everybody else being crazy. Facts need not apply.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: christopera] * 5
    #27145951 - 01/13/21 01:23 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

It's kinda like this:

"Where's the evidence?"
"There's so much evidence, how can you not see it?"
"Okay, can you point to one piece of evidence?"
"OMG!  There's so much, if you can't see it, then you must be brainwashed."
"But where's the evidence?"

Rinse.  Repeat.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: ShroomBoomBoomBoom] * 1
    #27145959 - 01/13/21 01:25 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Chopstick's usual tactic is to refer people to that hereistheevidence site. There's so much material on there that even if some of it's crap, some of the rest of it must prove that the election was stolen, right? So dig in and go find it.

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: openmind] * 1
    #27145962 - 01/13/21 01:26 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
Quote:

openmind said:
Quote:

chopstick said:
Quote:

christopera said:
Would you shut up about the election being stolen? There’s literally zero proof it happened.

Absolutely not.

And there is a shitload of evidence.

What are one or two of the most cut & dry straight forward pieces of evidence that points towards such a thing happening?

Break it down for me.

-OM

Still waiting for an answer, Chopstick.

Though to be honest I wasn't expecting you to actually reply. Last time I asked you some similar simple questions about Trump's policy/platform in another thread you never replied to that either...Anytime I ask simple straight forward questions like this to Trump people I never get actual replies with substance, what I get is usually either silence, links to youtube videos, memes, or ad hominem.

Can you lay out and break down some of the key pieces of evidence that are cut & dry & straight forward directly pointing towards such a thing happening? Just explain a few pieces from the "shitloads" of evidence. I'm curious what are a few of the most damning convincing pieces of evidence that you're aware of?

-OM

I'm working right now, but off the top of my head one of the by far most damning pieces of evidence would be the video that got released of Ruby Freeman (and 3 others) pulling out an unmarked suitcase in the middle of the night after having told all the other poll workers to go home and scanning the same stacks of ballots multiple times.

I don't have the time to look for the video right this second, but it's out there.

Anyway, it's 100% verifiable that officials deliberately lied about a water main break that never actually happened in order to get everyone to leave. That same night, after everyone left is when Ruby Freeman and her criminal co-conspirators scanned a shitload of questionable ballots (and got caught on camera doing so.)

They have literal video evidence of them scanning fraudulent ballots. But guess what, it has been ignored and will continue to be ignored and then after I post this someone will almost certainly say this video was "debunked" when in reality the "debunking" was itself a combination of lies and damage control to make it seem like this even never even occurred.

And that's not even getting into the hundreds of thousands of ballots that were adjudicated and could have been switched to either candidate with absolutely zero paper trail of who the original vote was supposed to go to in Georgia.

The election was stolen. Sorry to burst your bubble. And the craziest part is, the high-up Democrats know it was stolen. But they're still labeling the Capitol Hill protesters as domestic terrorists. It's completely, utterly and inanely insane.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: chopstick] * 4
    #27145964 - 01/13/21 01:28 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

If that video is the strongest evidence, then you haven't any.  That video has been explained.  Those boxes weren't "hidden."  They were placed there by election workers in full view of the observers.  Someone posted a video of a GA SOS employee explaining exactly what was happening.  You should really watch it.  Those ballots weren't scanned more than once.

Also, we know this because there was a hand count.  If they were counted more than once on election night, the hand count would have come out differently from the machine count.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: psi] * 2
    #27145982 - 01/13/21 01:39 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

psi said:
The best I can figure, this idea that the consensus everywhere in the world except the US is that the election was stolen from Trump probably comes from Twitter posts where people would say they were from India or wherever and that they supported Trump.

...and often times, those are posts by random US white guys pretending to be someone else.

I love seeing "as a gay black man...[far right rhetoric]" posts on reddit, and then when you look at their post history, they were an Indonesian girl ten minutes ago.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Kryptos] * 3
    #27145987 - 01/13/21 01:42 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

There's no reason a gay black man can't also be an indonesian girl. Race and gender are social constructs.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #27145988 - 01/13/21 01:42 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

The Democrats exploited the corona virus to get mail in ballots through because they knew that was the best way to rig election because they knew they didn't stand a chance. They even dumped off thousands of Biden votes in the middle of the night in swing states where they were losing. They were good at covering their tracks and the absence of evidence doesn't mean they didn't steal the election

Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Enlil] * 3
    #27145989 - 01/13/21 01:44 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Wow. The delusion of some is scary. Every piece of "Evidence" you posted Chopstick has been disproven. There is video of the wet room where the urinal overflowed. Nothing nefarious happened. The suitcase argument is a huge piece of crap that is nothing out of the ordinary and ballots simply cannot be scanned twice. Maybe they physically can but they can't be counted twice.
You're welcome to join reality any time.

--------------------

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: MagicMush123]
    #27145990 - 01/13/21 01:44 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

In Trump-speak, "vote dump" means "results I don't like".

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: MagicMush123] * 4
    #27145998 - 01/13/21 01:48 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

States made it to easier for people to vote and conservatives are mad because they can’t win without suppressing voters

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: MagicMush123]
    #27146000 - 01/13/21 01:49 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
There's no reason a gay black man can't also be an indonesian girl. Race and gender are social constructs.

Sure, but the geography of simultaneously living in Indonesia and the US doesn't really work. I guess I should have clarified that.

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
The Democrats exploited the corona virus to get mail in ballots through because they knew that was the best way to rig election because they knew they didn't stand a chance. They even dumped off thousands of Biden votes in the middle of the night in swing states where they were losing. They were good at covering their tracks and the absence of evidence doesn't mean they didn't steal the election

"The absence of Evidence is not evidence of absence!"

The rallying cry that took us to Iraq.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder