Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleGuy1980
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Mach z 800] * 8
    #27141597 - 01/11/21 09:33 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Mach z 800 said:
From the looks of everything they were very slick at letting everyone in the building. The democrats knew once they got in trump was fucked. But it looks like antifa an blm were there as well so it was major shit show to make trump look bad.

The security basically let everyone in an even took pics with people lol. I think it was set up it seems like the the they are playing chess with eachother an trump dint see this move comming.

So Trump told the people who support Trump to march down to the Capitol, with Trump's spokesperson demanding trial by combat, and the people who turned up to support Trump did that, and this was the Democrat's plan all along?  And Trump didn't see it coming?

I've seen men fully blame themselves for their wife's infidelity, but even they're not as deluded as you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #27141609 - 01/11/21 09:37 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
There is no question that some members of Congress would be harmed and possibly killed.

Yeah we know what the craziest in the mob did to cops doing their jobs, in spite of "Blue Lives Matter" rhetoric, but the legislators had been painted as villains perpetrating treason by not overturning Biden's win.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Guy1980] * 3
    #27141613 - 01/11/21 09:38 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

He's saying that Trump supporters are stupid like cattle and that the democrats corralled them into the building because they have no capacity for rational thought.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineNonagon Infinity
Mycologist
 User Gallery

Loc: Polygondwanaland
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Mach z 800] * 3
    #27141623 - 01/11/21 09:50 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Mach z 800 said:
The security basically let everyone in an even took pics with people lol.

Don't you see that this is the precisely the issue here?

Think about it carefully, Mach: There are almost 3000 capitol police officers, yet there were only about 500 at the capitol building on the 6th, despite the public knowing that there were going to be protestors there in advance. No secret service, no national guard. There were no police barricades put up, despite the protestors moving through the streets all the way from the Washington monument. Additionally, as you pointed out, some of the officers that were present on that day just guided people through the building. That's extremely unusual and should raise a red flag.

If you don't think that's weird, it's because you aren't seeing the full context. Contrast it with how protestors are normally treated in any other situation. Look at photographs of any of the BLM protests from this summer and look for police presence. Look at how the Native Americans were treated when they protested the Dakota Access Pipeline. These two examples are examples of citizens standing up for human rights: asking for the police to stop killing innocent civilians in the streets and asking for native land to be protected from corporate greed. The storming of the capital wasn't a human rights campaign: it was an attempt to disrupt the democratic process, to postpone (or cancel altogether) the counting of the votes of the American people. The former was met with barricades, riot shields, police violence, multiple deaths etc. while the latter was met with mostly selfies and one death. If you don't see the stark contrast there, then I think you're wearing blinders.

I'm pointing all of this out because it's starting to look like some of the capitol hill police officers (indeed, some of law enforcement for the entire nation) looked the other way while the capitol was being stormed. They didn't respond to it in the same way that they responded to other protests. I don't think we have any hard evidence of police corruption at this point, but it's certainly starting to look like someone instructed them to just let it happen, and we'll know the truth about that before too long.

--------------------
Nonagon Infinity Opens the Door

Edited by Nonagon Infinity (01/11/21 09:55 AM)

OfflineMach z 800
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Enlil]
    #27141634 - 01/11/21 09:53 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Enlil, you lie so much I can hardly even keep up with your bullshit. These people are openly calling for lists of Trump supporters to be drawn up. Openly calling for all 70  million people who voted for Trump to be on a watchlist. Openly calling for all of them to be denied basic things like jobs and rights.

Biden is getting ready to pass a huge domestic terrorist bill (basically a new Patriot Act) after taking office, a bill which was conveniently already written long before the events of the Capitol Hill riot. The boot is coming down: https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2021/01/09/the-boot-is-coming-down-hard-and-fast/

Babylon is falling.

we live in some werid times. More laws an rules for certain people while others still get to burn an loot shit with out much as slap on the rist. Rules for thee not for me is what this country is turning into. It dose not help that big tech media runs the show now an dictates who can say what now.  Thoe i know some people are fine with there freedoms being messed with because they are submissive to the system do what they say like a trained dog waiting for his next command.

Now that sleep joe is sailing this ship its going to hit a ice burg an sink because the people he asat rhe

Quote:

Enlil said:
There's no evidence that BLM was there, and antifa were already in the building since most people are antifa.

Quote:

Enlil said:
There's no evidence that BLM was there, and antifa were already in the building since most people are antifa.

lol yeah we can't compare the left antifa to the original antifa. The leftists antifa reminds more of hitler than any thing. violence, burning property down, terroize citizens in neighborhoods, Destroying property, the leftists antifa causes more problems than they can solve.

OfflineEzuma
Gontish Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Roke
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #27141638 - 01/11/21 09:53 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Guy1980 said:
Quote:

Mach z 800 said:
From the looks of everything they were very slick at letting everyone in the building. The democrats knew once they got in trump was fucked. But it looks like antifa an blm were there as well so it was major shit show to make trump look bad.

The security basically let everyone in an even took pics with people lol. I think it was set up it seems like the the they are playing chess with eachother an trump dint see this move comming.

So Trump told the people who support Trump to march down to the Capitol, with Trump's spokesperson demanding trial by combat, and the people who turned up to support Trump did that, and this was the Democrat's plan all along?  And Trump didn't see it coming?

I've seen men fully blame themselves for their wife's infidelity, but even they're not as deluded as you.

Quote:

Enlil said:
He's saying that Trump supporters are stupid like cattle and that the democrats corralled them into the building because they have no capacity for rational thought.

Where's the party of personal responsibility now?

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Nonagon Infinity] * 3
    #27141648 - 01/11/21 09:58 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Nonagon Infinity said:
Quote:

Mach z 800 said:
The security basically let everyone in an even took pics with people lol.

Don't you see that this is the precisely the issue here?

Think about it carefully, Mach: There are almost 3000 capitol police officers, yet there were only about 500 at the capitol building on the 6th, despite the public knowing that there were going to be protestors there in advance. No secret service, no national guard. There were no police barricades put up, despite the protestors moving through the streets all the way from the Washington monument. Additionally, as you pointed out, some of the officers that were present on that day just guided people through the building. That's extremely unusual and should raise a red flag.

If you don't think that's weird, contrast it with how protestors are normally treated in any other situation. Look at photographs of any of the BLM protests from this summer and look for police presence. Look at how the Native Americans were treated when they protested the Dakota Access Pipeline. These two examples are examples of citizens standing up for human rights: asking for the police to stop killing innocent civilians in the streets and asking for native land to be protected from corporate greed. The storming of the capital wasn't a human rights campaign: it was an attempt to disrupt the democratic process, to postpone (or cancel altogether) the counting of the votes of the American people. The former was met with barricades, riot shields, police violence, multiple deaths etc. while the latter was met with mostly selfies and one death. If you don't see the stark contrast there, then I think you're wearing blinders.

I'm pointing all of this out because it's starting to look like some of the capitol hill police officers (indeed, some of law enforcement for the entire nation) look the other way while the capitol was being stormed. They didn't respond to it in the same way that they responded to other protests. I don't think we have any hard evidence of police corruption at this point, but it's certainly starting to look like someone instructed them to just let it happen, and we'll know the truth about that before too long.

Who knows what they were instructed, but there is no question that the most powerful country in the world was capable of securing its legislature against rioters a lot better than this.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Ezuma] * 3
    #27141651 - 01/11/21 09:59 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

The rioters are typical Trump cucks who worship their daddy and will do his bidding at whatever cost.  Why should they be personally responsible when they long ago relinquished their autonomy in exchange for daddy's love and approval?  Daddy's got a plan, and they are all just a part of it.  This is 3d chess, brother, and in the end, Trump will rule the world until all the trumpers ascend together to Trump heaven.

So it is written, and so shall it be.  Where we go one, we go all.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: chopstick] * 2
    #27141725 - 01/11/21 10:31 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Openly calling for all 70  million people who voted for Trump to be on a watchlist. Openly calling for all of them to be denied basic things like jobs and rights.

--------------------

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Psilynut2]
    #27141730 - 01/11/21 10:34 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Shit like this is exactly why America, as a country is now doomed.

Enjoy your downwards spiral towards total oblivion, chaos and societal breakdown. Because that is the path the country now walks.

Edited by chopstick (01/11/21 10:39 AM)

OfflineEzuma
Gontish Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Roke
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: chopstick] * 7
    #27141733 - 01/11/21 10:36 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Enlil. Kill yourself. You contribute absolutely nothing of value to any conversation other than your "ask a lawyer" thread.

ya, it's definitely the lefties who are full of vitriol

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Ezuma] * 1
    #27141748 - 01/11/21 10:40 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I edited that out. Sorry. I went overboard there. Enlil, I apologize.

edit: I actually didn't mean to post that, I let my passions get the best of me, thought better of it, then (thought) I deleted it. It got posted by accident. Enlil, I really do apologize. Nobody should be resorting to making such statements, least of all myself.

Edited by chopstick (01/11/21 10:45 AM)

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: chopstick] * 2
    #27141755 - 01/11/21 10:46 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

It happens.  I'm still waiting for your source that a lawmaker has called for all trump supporters to be put on a list as terrorists, though.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Do U know who yur fuckin with?
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: chopstick] * 1
    #27141775 - 01/11/21 11:02 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:

Enjoy your downwards spiral towards total oblivion, chaos and societal breakdown. Because that is the path the country now walks.

Businesses don't want to employ people that come across as hateful, ignorant, or discriminatory. It makes the business look bad to people that aren't bigots which is bad for business.  That is not anti-democratic or an infringement on people's rights.  It's the American way

I'm still having that internal debate on whether you are a very committed troll or actually this ignorant but I'm leaning towards "actually that ignorant"

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Enlil]
    #27141793 - 01/11/21 11:08 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

All of your statements seem to make way more sense of I just add a Timothy Mcviegh quote in there .

Quote:

Enjoy your downwards spiral towards total oblivion, chaos and societal breakdown. Because that is the path the country now walks.....I explain this not for publicity, nor seeking to win an argument of right or wrong, I explain so that the record is clear as to my thinking and motivations in bombing a government installation."

--------------------

OfflineNonagon Infinity
Mycologist
 User Gallery

Loc: Polygondwanaland
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: TheStallionMang] * 1
    #27141801 - 01/11/21 11:10 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TheStallionMang said:
I'm still having that internal debate on whether you are a very committed troll or actually this ignorant but I'm leaning towards "actually that ignorant"

The third option is that propaganda is not to be underestimated.

--------------------
Nonagon Infinity Opens the Door

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Male

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Nonagon Infinity]
    #27141815 - 01/11/21 11:18 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Nonagon Infinity said:
Quote:

TheStallionMang said:

The third option is that propaganda is not to be underestimated.

No, that falls under the 2nd option about ignorance

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Psilynut2]
    #27141816 - 01/11/21 11:18 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

The segments of the right that participated in storming the Capital are pledging to bring back more of the same on inauguration day.

The Washington Memorial and other landmarks have already been closed.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

InvisibleTheStallionMang
Male

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27141819 - 01/11/21 11:19 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Should make for another interesting week

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: TheStallionMang]
    #27141824 - 01/11/21 11:20 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Does it?  I'm not sure that ignorance is the same as harboring misinformation.  The former is the primal state of all humans.  The latter is a product of misinformation being available and a lack of critical thinking to counter it.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom