Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineforwhat
Earth Guy
Male

Loc: The Moon
Falling in love in a dream
    #27127335 - 01/05/21 03:09 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Falling In Love In A Dream

This is the sort of thing that happens to everyone once in a while I feel. I have been lurking here for quite some time, but after this happened I wanted to share it, and I figured this might be a good place. So I made an account. Some parts of this story are NSFW. I had a dream last night that really sat with me for a while, to the point where when I woke up I just laid in my bed for fifteen minutes trying not to forget what I just experienced in the dream realm. Two separate parts of my journey last night sort of blended together, so I figure I'll share it as one big story. I want to preface this with I am a teenager (18) who has never had any relationship with a woman, in case that changes anything about the story. One more rambling point before I start the tale, its kind of hard to assess where the stories stop and start, so some details might be abrupt. Anyway enjoy my painful journey alongside me.

The night started out with me and my friends sitting in a room together, I felt awkward and off. Its hard to explain, but it felt as though I was in an in-person discord call, very off putting. I lay my eyes on what looks like a large eggshell type chair that has cubensis growing from the substrate that filled it. My friend, whom I have been trying to get mushrooms with in real life, grabs my attention and beings telling me about how he found a good source and we could get as much as we wanted for $9/g. Then my dad is sitting next to me, I don't feel worried about him hearing me talk about my sourcing of mushrooms, I just feel uncomfortable, and a little bit upset. I get up to leave and he is talking to me from his chair on the way out, but I just ignore him.

When I exit the small room we were in I find myself in a small alleyway in what seemed like Germany. My brother and his girlfriend were talking to me, but I don't know what they were saying. After this my point of view shifts to a rooftop overlooking a river, bordered by cobblestone streets with black iron fencing on either side of the river. Then my memory cuts.

Next, I find myself in some touristy little pub with two levels. The floors are wooden and look very old. The only patrons are some younger men, maybe mid 20s, seated outside on the deck. There is a girl who works there who I have never seen in my life who offers me a shot of some 65% spirit. I feel connected to her, something clicks between us, but I don't remember anything that was said. She shows me around some artifacts that are placed around the pub, almost like its a small museum. We stop at some tall table against the wall, it is wooden, but has a glass window on the top looking inside. She pours me another shot. As I go to drink she starts drinking from the bottle and laughs with me. I felt a connection with this girl, something that transcends what I think of love now. There was no lust, no thought of if I could get anyone better, it felt like our souls were connected, like we were only ever meant to be together. The only thing I can compare it to is the feeling I felt when I was a child before I knew what sex was. We walked back to the room we met in together. The men that were outside were hanging around in this room. I went to look at some of the items that were for sale on the wall, and the guys started hitting on the girl and she was visibly upset. These guys didn't know about anything that happened between me and her. I knew I had to protect her, but I obviously couldn't fight three guys. I walked over to them and began to join in on the laughter and moved her behind me to take their attention away. They were drunk so I just laughed and laughed while steering them away acting like their friend. I remember sharing some sincere smiling moment with the girl and hugging after that.

After an abrupt cut, I was at some small festival with the same girl, but this time it was mid summer and we were in the United States. This time I felt as though she was there with my friend or something, these details are a little weaker. I remember her walking and looking back at me. Soon after I was walking with her with my arm around her and she had her head on my shoulder. I felt as though she was my friends girlfriend, but I was willing to do anything to have her, and didn't regret anything. We walked down some small city like street, and then my memory cuts.

The final part of this saga ends with a completely new story, but it still has a lasting emotional impact on me. This part gets a little NSFW so be warned.
I was walking down some small hall, and I saw Kevin Parker of Tame Impala. He was nearing his room in what seemed to be some sort of hotel. He was uninterested in talking to me, and slightly rude, but he continued to lazily entertain me. Somehow I ended up in his room, and then I saw Dom, also of Tame Impala. He was extremely nice to me, and talked with me about something I don't remember. Kevin put a bag of groceries on the island that separated the kitchen to the living room. At this point some weird connection happened in my head, nothing visual just dream like if you know what I mean. There was a naked girl on the couch, she was upright on her knees looking at me and smiling. She was blond and probably about 5'4", C cup breasts. I remember being underneath her and running my hands up and down her sides and feeling her boobs, but then it cut. Next we were dressed walking through a gym with a lot of elliptical equipment, but the gym was just very long, and the windows bordered a water park. It gave me a very 2008 feel, its hard to explain. I remember she was wearing what almost looked like what guys wear when they wrestle but it was for a girl, and the shorts were separate. We were at the end of the equipment, and I remember we were looking at each other and I felt safe and loved. That was the last I saw of her.

When I woke up I didn't really know what to do. I've had dreams like this before, but not for a while. I don't know if I have ever experience anything as draining and depressing as meeting your soul mate, and being separated without knowing their name by waking up into the real world. This is something I want to pretend never happened and just erase it, but I am afraid one day I may think of it and only remember enough to want to know more. I'm sure my explanation does not do it justice, but if you have ever experienced anything similar you will be able to endure the pain of this story. I am positive all of this has something to do with never having been with a girl before, but either way, its extremely jarring to wake up from something like this, especially with how vivid it was. If there are any armchair psychologists that read this whole story feel free to tell me what you think the details of this dream represent, I have already made interpretations on most of them, but I would love to hear what you guys think.

Thank you for reading, I would include a TL;DR, but I just don't think I can bring myself to do it for this experience.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Re: Falling in love in a dream [Re: forwhat]
    #27127339 - 01/05/21 03:17 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Sry dawg tldr

--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
I'm tryna' find them riches
So I started pimpin'
learnt how to monetize my bitches

OfflineNortherner
FSM acolyte
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: Falling in love in a dream [Re: stzacrack]
    #27127490 - 01/05/21 05:59 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Yeah I've met chicks in dreams too, sucks when it's not real.

I was real disappointed the NSFW part wasn't you plugging this chick in every hole. It was more like a PG rated movie cut scene. :crankey:

Boss: What are you reading there?
You: Just this slightly risque story on this drug enthusiasts site.
Boss: That's okay then, just as long as it isn't too lewd.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Offlineforwhat
Earth Guy
Male

Loc: The Moon
Re: Falling in love in a dream [Re: Northerner]
    #27129400 - 01/06/21 12:17 AM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Lmao, sorry to disappoint. But yeah you are right, after writing it all out it seemed a lot more tame than I was expecting. :laugh:

OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
Re: Falling in love in a dream [Re: forwhat]
    #27129635 - 01/06/21 05:13 AM (1 month, 23 days ago)

In my dream last night I was cuddling with a charming chubby Asian guy :asianofapproval:

Then I woke :crankey:

I actually know who in my life he represents (don't know many Asians) and hes a complete darling, likes me very much.

--------------------
CDC  COVID  SELF-CHECKER  :syringe:  COVID  MAIN  THREAD  #2
Get 1 month's supplies in case of illness or calamity and help loved ones.
Strengthen your friendship ties - and exchange more favors and advice !

SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Community >> The Pub