Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineTiberjuggaligger
Galaxy Creeper

Loc: USA
Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast * 1
    #27123630 - 01/03/21 12:51 PM (17 days, 9 hours ago)

https://www.givemesport.com/1633264-boxing-mike-tyson-eats-four-grams-of-mushrooms-on-logan-pauls-impaulsive-podcast

Mike Tyson has caused controversy by eating four grams of magic mushrooms whilst featuring as a guest on Logan Paul’s podcast.

Tyson, now 54, has previously admitted to using recreational drugs throughout his professional boxing career, including marijuana and cocaine.

He claimed that he was able to cheat boxing drugs tests back in the day by using urine from his daughter and former wife, and even a fake penis.

Tyson made his return to the ring last month, fighting Roy Jones Jr. to a draw in an exhibition match in Las Vegas.

‘Iron Mike’ dominated large parts of the bout, showing glimpses of the skills that saw him crowned as the undisputed heavyweight champion during his prime years.

He also hasn’t ruled out competing again in the future, with an outlandish potential fight against Anthony Joshua one that Tyson is keeping a close eye on.

On Paul’s ‘Impaulsive’ podcast, he claimed that he is a regular user of magic mushrooms, and consumed them before the Jones Jr. bout.

He was offered the substance by Paul’s co-host Mike Majlak just five minutes into the recording, and later declared that they should be made legal.

Tyson now runs his own cannabis business, which makes a reported £500,000 per month as of October 2020.

On the podcast, ‘Iron Mike’ also gave his opinion on the upcoming exhibition fight between Paul and Floyd Mayweather, which is set to take place in February 2021.

It will be the first time that Mayweather, who famously has a professional record of 50-0, has stepped into the ring since December 2018, when he defeated kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa via a first-round TKO.

Speaking about the fight, Tyson said: “Floyd’s going to beat [your] f****** a**.

But it’s going to be good! It’s going to be good. [You’re] going to fight back though!”

The podcast:

I couldn't imagine fighting while tripping, no wonder this cat is chewing peoples ears off in the ring! My God what a bad idea.

:judyfacepalm:

--------------------

Kirk: What does God need with a starship?
McCoy: Jim, what are you doing?
Kirk: I'm asking a question.
"God": Who is this creature?
Kirk: Who am I? Don't you know? Aren't you God?
Sybok: He has his doubts.
"God": You doubt me?
Kirk: I seek proof.
McCoy: Jim! You don't ask the Almighty for his ID

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Space Force Janitor
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: Tiberjuggaligger]
    #27123768 - 01/03/21 02:12 PM (17 days, 7 hours ago)

It was probably just a micro dose..

So what’s the controversy?  He ate some shrooms on a podcast..:shrug2:

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #27123838 - 01/03/21 02:39 PM (17 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Tiberjuggaligger said:

I couldn't imagine fighting while tripping, no wonder this cat is chewing peoples ears off in the ring! My God what a bad idea.

I'm a pretty passive person so I'm not much of a fighter in general....

....but during the 2nd phase of a mushroom trip, around 2.5 hours or so after dosing, I feel incredibly enhanced and super sharp both physically and cognitively as well has having basically limitless amounts of energy & stamina. I feel I would perform much better while on mushrooms (during the 2nd phase of the trip specifically) than I would while sober.

There's something about Tyson that I love lol...I don't know all that much about the guy or his history and I've never been into boxing at all, but from the few interviews I've seen of him over the years and the times I've seen him on camera candidly outside of the ring and outside of interviews I dig his character and the person he is.

This is one of the most random things I've seen in a while though lol...That title alone had me laughing, "Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s podcast" . Just so random, an older boxing legend on some random young dude's podcast/channel eating mushrooms :lol: .

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
It was probably just a micro dose..

So what’s the controversy?  He ate some shrooms on a podcast..:shrug2:

Did you read the title of the thread/article, did you read the article, did you watch the video that was posted?

He ate 4 dry grams, much more than a micro-dose...It looked like 4 grams too when he ate it. Now there could be some trickery & fakery going on here just for the sake of views and hype, but it seemed legit to me.

I'm curious how he was doing an hour later tho lol.

I don't think there's any controversy...I just find the entire situation to be super random and hilarious.

Someone needs to make that image of Tyson chomping down 4 grams into a smiley/emoticon thing here on the forums that can be posted in posts...It's perfect lol.

-OM

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Space Force Janitor
 User Gallery

Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: openmind]
    #27123915 - 01/03/21 03:08 PM (17 days, 6 hours ago)

4 grams for the podcast, highly likely micro doses before getting in the ring.

It’s a common thing to micro dose before sparring and whatnot..

--------------------

OfflineTiberjuggaligger
Galaxy Creeper

Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: openmind]
    #27124055 - 01/03/21 04:15 PM (17 days, 5 hours ago)

No controversy here that I'm aware of. Just an interesting story about a boxing legend that happened to involve shrooms.

Quote:

openmind said:

Someone needs to make that image of Tyson chomping down 4 grams into a smiley/emoticon thing here on the forums that can be posted in posts...It's perfect lol

Let's get this done!

All in favor?
make tyson chomping shrooms an emoticon?
You may choose only one
Make it so
nay

Votes accepted from (01/03/21 03:13 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

--------------------

Edited by Tiberjuggaligger (01/04/21 07:20 PM)

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: Tiberjuggaligger]
    #27124230 - 01/03/21 05:54 PM (17 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
4 grams for the podcast, highly likely micro doses before getting in the ring.

It’s a common thing to micro dose before sparring and whatnot..

Ah I gotcha, I misunderstood what it was you were saying.

Quote:

Tiberjuggaligger said:

Quote:

Amanita86 said:

Someone needs to make that image of Tyson chomping down 4 grams into a smiley/emoticon thing here on the forums that can be posted in posts...It's perfect lol

Let's get this done!

All in favor?

You got the quotes mixed up somehow, I was the one who said that not Amanita....

But yea....I'm not all that savvy with doing stuff like that but if someone else around here can do it and knows how to get it onto the forums that'd be great lol! It is such a funny image.

-OM

--------------------

OnlineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada, Flag
Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: openmind] * 1
    #27124289 - 01/03/21 06:32 PM (17 days, 3 hours ago)

just 1 g short of :tmckenna:

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Trip Report: SHROOMS DMT---- My Youtube Psychedelic Channel

Offlinejgotti
Stranger
Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: Tiberjuggaligger] * 1
    #27124530 - 01/03/21 08:49 PM (17 days, 1 hour ago)

Mike Tyson doesn't trip on shrooms, shrooms trip on Mike Tyson.

Offlinemind.at.large
Myconerd
 User Gallery

Loc: Floating in liquid garden...
Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: jgotti]
    #27125785 - 01/04/21 12:32 PM (16 days, 9 hours ago)

Logan Paul named his podcast "ImPAULsive"??? That right there is the controversy :facepalm:

I would be down to trip with Mike. Seems like a weirdo that would be good for a laugh/fright

--------------------
Mind's Easy Bag 2 Bag Grain Transfers

...the doll's trying to kill me and the toaster's been laughing at me...

OfflineTiberjuggaligger
Galaxy Creeper

Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: mind.at.large]
    #27125823 - 01/04/21 12:52 PM (16 days, 9 hours ago)

@openmind

Sorry about the mix up! I dont quote folks often and there were so many quotes already in that post. It was challenging to clean up.:shrug::lol:

Being stoned didn't help either:stoned:

--------------------

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: SleepyE]
    #27126218 - 01/04/21 03:50 PM (16 days, 6 hours ago)

Quote:

Tiberjuggaligger said:
@openmind

Sorry about the mix up! I dont quote folks often and there were so many quotes already in that post. It was challenging to clean up.:shrug::lol:

Being stoned didn't help either:stoned:

It's all good, I was just mentioning it...

I know how it goes tho lol :stoned: .

Quote:

SleepyE said:
just 1 g short of :tmckenna:

:lol:

-OM

--------------------

OfflineSynKyd
ctrl-alt-delite
Male User Gallery

Loc: ૐ
Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: jgotti]
    #27126507 - 01/04/21 06:08 PM (16 days, 3 hours ago)

Quote:

jgotti said:
Mike Tyson doesn't trip on shrooms, shrooms trip on Mike Tyson.

:mindblown:

--------------------

New inclusive poop emojis from Apple!

:shpongle::shpongle::shpongle::shpongle::shpongle:

Offlinedurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: SynKyd]
    #27128123 - 01/05/21 02:22 PM (15 days, 7 hours ago)

Ear and face eating, without shirts on, reminded me more of bathsalts, tho. :shrug:

Offlineseldom seen
 User Gallery

Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: durian_2008]
    #27129717 - 01/06/21 07:26 AM (14 days, 14 hours ago)

Love this guy more and more by the day.  I watched the fight and while it was definitely on the friendly side, I was super impressed with Tyson.

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: seldom seen]
    #27129851 - 01/06/21 09:59 AM (14 days, 12 hours ago)

I just want to remind everyone that Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist.

OfflineInnerWisdom
Male

Loc: North EU
    #27129861 - 01/06/21 10:16 AM (14 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

openmind said:

I'm a pretty passive person so I'm not much of a fighter in general....

....but during the 2nd phase of a mushroom trip, around 2.5 hours or so after dosing, I feel incredibly enhanced and super sharp both physically and cognitively as well has having basically limitless amounts of energy & stamina. I feel I would perform much better while on mushrooms (during the 2nd phase of the trip specifically) than I would while sober.

Yup! I can see how they enchance fighting abilities especially as a professional boxer and experienced mushroom consumer

OfflineInnerWisdom
Male

Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: Holybullshit]
    #27129863 - 01/06/21 10:17 AM (14 days, 11 hours ago)

Yeah so that was like 30 years ago or more? Should people be stigmatized and locked up forever ?

OfflineInnerWisdom
Male

#27129867 - 01/06/21 10:19 AM (14 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

Tiberjuggaligger said:
No controversy here that I'm aware of. Just an interesting story about a boxing legend that happened to involve shrooms.

Quote:

openmind said:

Let's get this done!

All in favor?

Do we have this yet? Submit the gif to the graemlin thread in https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/2620659

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: InnerWisdom]
    #27129900 - 01/06/21 10:58 AM (14 days, 11 hours ago)

At least it’s not 4g of ears

And for the record yes he is a convicted rapist. I mean If the dude loses and bites ears off, imagine a more domestic situation

He’s still a great boxer, a fucked up person (tho isn’t everyone to some extent) it is what it is

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Offlinemind.at.large
Myconerd
 User Gallery

Loc: Floating in liquid garden...
Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: Fractal420]
    #27130152 - 01/06/21 01:23 PM (14 days, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
At least it’s not 4g of ears

Is that fresh weight or dried? Personally, I feel like 4 g of fresh ears is really not that much. Now 4 g of dried ears, yes I would agree.

--------------------
Mind's Easy Bag 2 Bag Grain Transfers

...the doll's trying to kill me and the toaster's been laughing at me...

Offlinedurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: durian_2008]
    #27131618 - 01/06/21 10:17 PM (13 days, 23 hours ago)

Quote:

durian_2008 said:
Ear and face eating, without shirts on, reminded me more of bathsalts, tho. :shrug:

Quote:

Holybullshit said:
I just want to remind everyone that Mike Tyson is a convicted rapist.

Quote:

InnerWisdom said:
Yeah so that was like 30 years ago or more? Should people be stigmatized and locked up forever ?

Does psychedelics use help a violent, rapey, cannibal to redeem himself, or is anything more than a microdose going to result in a newsworthy, bad trip?

Offlinethirtygoats
Male
    #27131919 - 01/07/21 12:36 AM (13 days, 21 hours ago)

I think cannabis and psychedelics help people come to terms with their emotions and understand them better and have profound life-changing realizations, and eventually help them understand why they feel how they feel and what they feel, and with a bit of effort, can overcome mental issues that plague them. With cannabis/psychedelics, some people can reach far beyond their potential, far beyond anything they ever would have accomplished without cannabis and psychedelics. They can help a person become a better person than they ever thought possible.

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: InnerWisdom]
    #27134438 - 01/08/21 05:36 AM (12 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

InnerWisdom said:

No, but I think hero worship and turning them into some kind of pop culture icon...especially when they have never expressed on iota of regret...is wrong.

OfflineInnerWisdom
Male

Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: Holybullshit]
    #27134582 - 01/08/21 08:51 AM (12 days, 13 hours ago)

Well ive heard him say that he doesn't like to look at his younger self. He seems much more mature and calm now. He is a boxing hero and cultural icon regardless and nothing wrong with that. An ego can get out of control in those circumstances he lived in at the time.

Offlinedurian_2008
 User Gallery

#27135391 - 01/08/21 04:12 PM (12 days, 5 hours ago)

:shrug::thumbup:

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #27137978 - 01/09/21 06:03 PM (11 days, 4 hours ago)

A boxing hero? He had his license revoked for intentionally biting a mans ear off then attempting to do it again after being warned, and this wasn't even the only instance of him biting his opponent...some hero.

As far as nothing being wrong with him being a cultural icon, that's your opinion and you are entitled to that, but I will never agree that there is "nothing wrong" with an unapologetic rapist(to this day he maintains his innocence), who has also on multiple occasions joked about other acts of domestic violence, being a cultural icon. Tyson has expressed more regret about his former tiger ownership than he has his abhorrent acts against women.

And I'd like to point out that there is a big gap between one's ego getting out of control, and beating and raping women, the fact that you think his lifestyle/career provides some kind of excuse for it is both telling and sickening.

Edited by Holybullshit (01/09/21 06:20 PM)

OfflineInnerWisdom
Male

#27138886 - 01/10/21 03:28 AM (10 days, 18 hours ago)

I'm not saying it's an excuse and I don't think anyone is. It's just fact in hindsight that makes it possible to forgive him for his offensive behavior. I don't know how much he is a cultural icon per say, but a sports icon which is totally understandable from the amazing but short career he had in boxing. There is a difference in a person's personal life and what they accomplished in their career, and the personal life doesn't need to take away from the appreciation of their work. We don't stop liking the work of artists or musicians and so on if they weren't exactly what would be considered a good person. It would make them less likeable, which is why there is the saying never know your heroes.

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #27139154 - 01/10/21 10:02 AM (10 days, 12 hours ago)

If it's not an excuse then what does it have to do with it? That's exactly what you are saying, that we should forgive him because of his circumstances...i.e. excuse him.

And how/why the fuck should we be forgiving someone who has NEVER ASKED FOR IT. Expressing sorrow and regret is to me a prerequisite for forgiveness. I thought that was pretty universal.

Quote:

There is a difference in a person's personal life and what they accomplished in their career, and the personal life doesn't need to take away from the appreciation of their work.

Yes, it does. Or at least needs to compel consideration and debate...but you are erecting a strawman, this isn't about his boxing, its about him personally, its about Tyson as public figure in the present.

Quote:

We don't stop liking the work of artists or musicians and so on if they weren't exactly what would be considered a good person.

Except that his actions weren't limited to his personal life...i.e Holyfield and Lewis. And Tyson is hardly Wagner, and right now the question at hand isn't the value or legitimacy of his "art" but of his celebrity. Have you even read the fucking thread? How much of his boxing is being discussed here??

Quote:

which is why there is the saying never know your heroes.

But we do know, can't exactly put the cat back in the bag. And we aren't talking about some guy being a jerk to his assistants, or not tipping his servers, we are taking about an unapologetic rapist and woman beater.

I've got another saying for you, "When a person shows you who they are, believe them the first time". Tyson's current public persona is just that...a persona.

Edited by Holybullshit (01/10/21 10:29 AM)

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Space Force Janitor
 User Gallery

Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: Holybullshit] * 1
    #27139183 - 01/10/21 10:24 AM (10 days, 11 hours ago)

Time will tell I suppose.  He served all his legal shit though.. “he paid his dues” or whatever they say.

You wanna go shit on his doorstep now or what’s up?

--------------------

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: Amanita86]
    #27139188 - 01/10/21 10:28 AM (10 days, 11 hours ago)

Time will tell what?

Quote:

You wanna go shit on his doorstep now or what’s up?

I think I made that very clear from that start...but I'll repost it for yout.

Quote:

No, but I think hero worship and turning them into some kind of pop culture icon...especially when they have never expressed on iota of regret...is wrong.

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension or something?

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Space Force Janitor
 User Gallery

#27139194 - 01/10/21 10:30 AM (10 days, 11 hours ago)

Ah, a bit cunty huh?  Have fun with that..:yeahthatsright:

--------------------

OfflineInnerWisdom
Male

Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: Amanita86]
    #27139206 - 01/10/21 10:38 AM (10 days, 11 hours ago)

Getting pissed off when people don't agree with you Holybullshit? and yes i have read the fucking thread since commenting from the first page onwards

OfflineOvoidhunter
Buttery Crescent
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#27139209 - 01/10/21 10:40 AM (10 days, 11 hours ago)

Thats a lot of shroomies to do on a podcast mike is a beast.

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #27143190 - 01/12/21 07:28 AM (8 days, 14 hours ago)

LOL...what you are detecting isn't "anger", it's incredulousness, though I'm not exactly happy with people who want to celebrate a remorseless rapist and violent misogynist...BECAUSE THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE, and that's what I'd be upset about, not someone "disagreeing" with me....but what I am really annoyed by is people dancing around in circles to try to justify an obviously unconscionable position.

If you've read it then you should be aware it has had nothing do with with Tyson as a (disgraced) boxer, just like his current station in pop culture has little to do with the "art" of pugilism...it's just clear that Tyson's incorrigible acts against women and his lack of repent, don't seem to bother you, so to square that fact morally(in apparent hingsight) you are desperate for logic to excuse your approval of Tyson as an entertainer/celebrity persona.

And what you are doing is so much worse than people who just hadn't given it much thought, or weren't aware that Tyson had not apologized...I've drawn it to your attention, given you time to consider, made it clear that he is unrepentant, and you still throw up bullshit excuse after bullshit excuse for both Tyson's actions and your position considering his current celebrity.

The only real difference between what's happening here and celebrating/normalizing the impenitent approval of a remorseless murderer...is that the acts were committed against women(of color), so you don't blink an eye, which says more about you than I ever could.

Edited by Holybullshit (01/12/21 09:13 AM)

OfflineInnerWisdom
Male

#27143655 - 01/12/21 01:26 PM (8 days, 8 hours ago)

No I didn't know he hadn't apologized and as you say supposedly isn't regretting the things he did. But I don't really care about that and I'm not a fan of Tyson by any means. What I tried to point out is that it's not exactly wise to condemn a person to hell for eternity so to speak for something that he did 30 years ago or whatever it was, and that it doesn't obviously take away his championship as boxer, which is what he is celebrated for. Maybe he is like an icon in the States I don't know, maybe he is a celebrated douche. Is it the celebration of him, his achievements that bothers you so much? I don't see it as him encouraging rape or violence or anything. Has he ever said something like that?

yeah you weren't pissed off at all ...:leocheers:

OfflineOvoidhunter
Buttery Crescent
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Mike Tyson eats four grams of mushrooms on Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast [Re: Holybullshit] * 1
    #27143744 - 01/12/21 02:16 PM (8 days, 7 hours ago)

Damn mike tyson is the shit.  :yeahthatsright:

Offlinedurian_2008
 User Gallery

#27144912 - 01/13/21 02:47 AM (7 days, 19 hours ago)

He could be found in the public domain and respectfully asked about drug-induced insights on violence, if any.

Offlinedurian_2008
 User Gallery

#27144916 - 01/13/21 02:57 AM (7 days, 19 hours ago)

I was shown a modern iteration of The Wild Hunt, but with olden names, that I had to look up.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service