Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineThisIsTheWay
Stranger

Hunting ID
    #27123110 - 01/03/21 04:24 AM (1 month, 28 days ago)

Hi all, these were found in a location that I’ve going to when the season starts, was located in cow manure after 6 days worth of rain and in the bush/forest. Country/Suburb/state: Australia, North Queensland (Mackay). Assuming non active.

Another question I have is that last year there was hundreds (literally) of cubensis growing in the same location and picked approximately 980-1kg wet. I came back approximately 1 year later around this same time as it has rained for quite some time and the humidity is just right (things are damp not soaking wet) and I only came across 6 in total, two of which were on the way of shrivelling. The question is this because of over picking that pickings are slim or is there another reason?

Cheers.

Edited by ThisIsTheWay (01/03/21 04:36 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OnlineGrinchGrower
N00B
Male User Gallery

Re: Hunting ID [Re: ThisIsTheWay]
    #27123127 - 01/03/21 04:36 AM (1 month, 28 days ago)

Mushroom Hunting and Identification :sporedrop:
I'd ask in the forum linked above. Good luck!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, geokills, Asante, Shroomism, RogerRabbit, mushboy, fahtster, wildernessjunkie, Ballerium, cronicr, bodhisatta
68 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 13 queries.