Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlinetomnl
Beginner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the shroom
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Zombi3] * 1
    #27122197 - 01/02/21 02:29 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Zombi3 said:
China created SARS-CoV-2 as a bio weapon that targets the genitalia of military service men around the globe in order to pacify the population in preparation for a massive armed conflict that they will start sometime around the tail end of the pandemic in like 1-2 years.

It came from their lab at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and was released on purpose.

This is why China won’t admit any responsibility for the virus and why they continue to deny the existence of a patient zero.

It’s not a coincidence that this virus started in China during the Chinese New Year, a holiday in which droves of Chinese people travel out of, and into China.

Basically screw China.

I couldnt care less about the genitalia of servicemen, mind you. Its the genitalia of swedish blonde bimbos that im concerned of. And i dont see any threat to those, in the near future. So screw china, and screw armydicks falling off. Im sorry for the lgbtqdleiqglbxliqsielxvljkaz community.

--------------------
Been away so long I hardly knew the place
Gee, it's good to be back home
Leave it till tomorrow to unpack my case
Honey disconnect the phone
I'm back in the USSA
You don't know how lucky you are, boy
Back in the US
Back in the US
Back in the USSA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineflugelizor
Furious ball of nothing
Male User Gallery

Loc: Western NY
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: tomnl]
    #27122239 - 01/02/21 02:58 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I love most Asian foods,
But I hate Pho and sushi.
(Maybe I just haven't had the good stuff?)

OfflineRJ Tubs 202
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: tomnl] * 2
    #27122247 - 01/02/21 03:01 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I don't discriminate between different types of hatred. If a person hates a group of people because of their political views, that's no different than hating a group because of how they look. Many people claim to oppose certain forms of hatred, yet they are quite proud of the political hatred they engage in.

OfflinegopherS
Coffee Bean Extraordinaire
I'm a teapot

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: flugelizor]
    #27122251 - 01/02/21 03:03 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

there was a pho thread, on tuesday we had chinese food and I thought about ordering the pho, but we were making chicken soup on wednesday so I ordered sweet and sour breaded spareribs instead

--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

Since Disney has obtained tremendous value from the public domain, knows how important the public domain is, and is firmly determined to never contribute anything to it.

My pronouns are He and Him, and my adjectives are Fat and Jazzy

:kratom:

OfflineVeggiesandhemp
Strainger
 User Gallery
Loc: Cascadia
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: gopher] * 2
    #27122269 - 01/02/21 03:12 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Politics is simply arguing over who the better liar is.

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: RJ Tubs 202]
    #27122284 - 01/02/21 03:19 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

RJ Tubs 202 said:
I don't discriminate between different types of hatred. If a person hates a group of people because of their political views, that's no different than hating a group because of how they look. Many people claim to oppose certain forms of hatred, yet they are quite proud of the political hatred they engage in.

:hugitout:

Yep. They're allegedly against hatred and want acceptance for all...so long as you share the same exact views and politics as them. If not then they hate you, wish death on you, don't accept you and want you erased from society.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: RJ Tubs 202] * 2
    #27122309 - 01/02/21 03:36 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

RJ Tubs 202 said:

So hating Islamic terrorists is the same as hating black people.

I don’t think you thought this out very well, but you’re most likely not telling the truth.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Nifflerz] * 3
    #27122316 - 01/02/21 03:40 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

RJ Tubs 202 said:

:hugitout:

Yep. They're allegedly against hatred and want acceptance for all...so long as you share the same exact views and politics as them. If not then they hate you, wish death on you, don't accept you and want you erased from society.

Beliefs are not immutable traits. If you hate people because they’re black or gay, you’re an asshole. If you hate people who voted for Donald trump twice, you’re normal. These are not good people.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineOutsideOfMyMind
LSD Self Administrative Director
Male User Gallery

Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Nifflerz]
    #27122330 - 01/02/21 03:49 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Wow you read my mind. I was literally just going to make a thread about unpopular opinions. So here's my unpopular opinion:

I don't give a flying fucking shit that half of the country is about to be evicted from their homes and become homeless. If you ask me, these fucking backstabbing self righteous assholes deserve it. I know when I was homeless for 2 years living in my car none of these fucking assholes would have ever done anything at all to help me out, even something so small as to letting me crash on their fucking sofa for the night. You hear the same thing all the time, "Oh just get a better job" or "Oh that's life!" Well fuck better jobs and fuck life! The only people who were ever compassionate enough were people who did not have full rights to their houses like for example one guy was letting me stay at his house but his brother owns the house so I couldn't even be there full time. There was this transgender girl who occasionally let me crash at her apartment on her sofa but she was always bringing random men into the apartment and she was an alcoholic and I know she was doing a lot of cocaine so it wasn't really the best situation.

Even my co-workers who knew that I was living in my car never offered a fucking couch to sleep on. It's the same bullshit, "I have a full house so I can't have anyone else staying here." What the hell does having a full house have anything to do with letting someone crash on a sofa for the night? I mean it's just a sofa, it's not an entire bedroom. I could sleep in the corner of the living room on the floor and nobody would ever notice me. The problem is that Americans have it way too easy. Most Americans have never suffered enough to know what the hardship is like. Well it's about to not be so easy anymore and I'm fucking happy about it. This is the actual American dream.

--------------------

Edited by OutsideOfMyMind (01/02/21 04:12 PM)

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind] * 1
    #27122377 - 01/02/21 04:11 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I don't blindly "Support the Troops" and even further than that I think a lot of them are bad people. Just because the government says that it is okay to kill someone for their oil and resources doesn't make it okay. If they're fighting to kill Hitler and end genocides then I will support them. If they are bombing cities to spread Democracy or to get their opium and oil then I don't support them.

Voting rights should be based on intelligence and education. Everyone should get some kind of vote, but a retarded person with a 75 IQ shouldn't have their vote count as much of someone with an IQ of 150. If two people with the same IQ are voting on a bill then the person who is educated and understands what the bill and consequences of the bill are should get more of a vote.

All drugs should be legal.

Police, Politicians, Presidents, and the like who commit crimes should be held to higher standards and punished more swiftly and severely than the general public.

A lot of people near me have yard signs that say "I support my Muslim neighbors." These people actually don't agree with Muslims practices and would not like to live in a muslim country.

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind] * 2
    #27122383 - 01/02/21 04:13 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

When I was younger I had 7 people stay with me when they were in the middle of their own hard times on separate occasions, and would go well out of my way to get them back on their feet including finding them work, resources, etc. I remember trying to motivate this one guy so much to hold a job that I worked two jobs full time to be there while he started working.

Unfortunately a good half of these folks are still likely in the same situations I tried to get them out of years later and I wouldn't even consider them friends because they don't tend to reach out regardless. After 2 to 3 months of housing, clothing, feeding someone not making the right decisions to be self sufficient you'd usually say enough is enough and it can leave a bad taste in your mouth. Most of these there is an element of chronic anxiety,  schizophrenia or ocd really holding people back from getting themselves together though. 

Still down to help family and close friends, but those closer situations don't tend to become long term move ins or one sided situations. I can see why people might be hesitant to let someone stay with them beyond a reasonable doubt though if you don't completely know their situation. A week turns into a few months rather quickly.

OfflineOutsideOfMyMind
Male User Gallery

Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #27122392 - 01/02/21 04:18 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I don't support the troops either and I don't really support anyone in the military for that matter. They are the biggest brainwashed idiots in the country. A lot of people who join the military do so because they know they're fucking losers who have nowhere to go in life and a lot of them come from drug addiction and lived in a home of abuse during their childhood. They join the military as an escape from their reality.

--------------------

InvisibleONE OZ SLUG
-
Male

Loc: TX
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #27122394 - 01/02/21 04:20 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

openmind said:
"Rick & Morty" is super over-rated

I've been told many great things about it but the little I've seen (and admittedly it's a tiny sample), it didn't draw me in at all.

Season 2 is good but I'm admittedly biased because I binge watched it after taking ~250ug of acid. It's mainly hyped up way more than it should be. If you have to try it skip to season 2, you don't need to watch season 1 to get it.

OfflineOutsideOfMyMind
Male User Gallery

Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: PatrickKn]
    #27122399 - 01/02/21 04:23 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

PatrickKn said:
When I was younger I had 7 people stay with me when they were in the middle of their own hard times on separate occasions, and would go well out of my way to get them back on their feet including finding them work, resources, etc. I remember trying to motivate this one guy so much to hold a job that I worked two jobs full time to be there while he started working.

Unfortunately a good half of these folks are still likely in the same situations I tried to get them out of years later and I wouldn't even consider them friends because they don't tend to reach out regardless. After 2 to 3 months of housing, clothing, feeding someone not making the right decisions to be self sufficient you'd usually say enough is enough and it can leave a bad taste in your mouth. Most of these there is an element of chronic anxiety,  schizophrenia or ocd really holding people back from getting themselves together though. 

Still down to help family and close friends, but those closer situations don't tend to become long term move ins or one sided situations. I can see why people might be hesitant to let someone stay with them beyond a reasonable doubt though if you don't completely know their situation. A week turns into a few months rather quickly.

I can say for a fact that mental illnesses are a huge component keeping homeless people homeless. They really just don't have the emotional or mental capacity to be dealing with the situation they are in. Any normal person with no mental disorders could become homeless and then get out of the situation within a month or two. People with mental disorders can't help but dwell in their negativity and be pessimistic. "Normal" neorotypical people will never understand. Depression keeps you down.

--------------------

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #27122403 - 01/02/21 04:25 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

OutsideOfMyMind said:
I mean it's just a sofa, it's not an entire bedroom. I could sleep in the corner of the living room on the floor and nobody would ever notice me.

Pretty sure everyone in the household would notice the guy they don't know or barely know curled up in the corner in the living room while they watch Hulu and have dinner

Quote:

OutsideOfMyMind said:
"Oh just get a better job" or "Oh that's life!" Well fuck better jobs and fuck life!

that's a very inspirational motto

:happyclaps:

--------------------

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: ONE OZ SLUG]
    #27122405 - 01/02/21 04:26 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ONE OZ SLUG said:

Season 2 is good but I'm admittedly biased because I binge watched it after taking ~250ug of acid. It's mainly hyped up way more than it should be. If you have to try it skip to season 2, you don't need to watch season 1 to get it.

Hmmmm, I may have to watch a couple of episodes on my next L trip

:philososloth:

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: ONE OZ SLUG] * 2
    #27122414 - 01/02/21 04:31 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Yah I’m not going to put someone in the military on a pedestal. It’s a job. They knew what they doing. A lot of them joined with a lust for blood. Sucks you got your leg blown off dude, but you are part of an invading army and you were attacked by people defending their country.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: koods] * 1
    #27122446 - 01/02/21 04:45 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Psychedelic drugs rather than connecting people with the inner selves or the universe more commonly turn people in to self absorbed, superstitious, fools.

:lied:

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Northerner]
    #27122482 - 01/02/21 05:20 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Pickled beets taste good.

Pig meat tastes horrible(all forms)

Anything that lives in the water tastes almost as bad a pig.

--------------------
This is the way.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #27122490 - 01/02/21 05:24 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:

Pig meat tastes horrible(all forms)

Anything that lives in the water tastes almost as bad a pig.

Okay I disagree on both counts, I think roasted pig and pork ribs are amazing, and seafood is terrific (so you think literally every single thing that comes out of the water tastes bad?), but everyone is different when it comes to food. So I won't judge you.

That said, if you don't eat pork or any seafood at all, what meats do you like? Chicken? Beef? Anything else?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order