Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Agar, Coir

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFungi Rogers
New Guy

New Guy With A Question Or Two??
    #27121165 - 01/01/21 11:26 PM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Hello I’m brand spanking new been lurking for the past two weeks reading constantly then I finally made an account. But for fun I’ll tell you guys my background story on how I stumbled across this lovely forum. You can just skip the to asterisks(*) if you want to get right to my question. So one cold night a couple weeks ago I was laying in bed at 2am just thinking that I haven’t been able to find some FUNgi’s in forever so I had the bright idea why not grow them💡so then a couple google searches later I stumbled across this lovely website and the pftek I was hooked seemed cheap, easy, and quick so I spent two days reading every tek about the pftek. But then I started seeing all these beautiful pictures in peoples signatures and thought that’s what I want so then I switched modes completely and started reading every tek I came across. read all of Bod’s where to start flow chart and every tek in there. Read every tek in Bod’s getting started up to date teks. Watched all of Bod’s videos on how he does stuff(honestly at this point I should start calling Bod dad lol) and after weeks of reading everything I can and watching any videos you lovely people posted I finally feel that I’m ready. I’ve got a long list of stuff that I purchased/ have coming in.

******* so finally to my question
I’m ordering spores from a trusted vendor off this site. But should I go with the syringe or a print?
Also how do I pick a fruit from my first grow to clone/spore print? Do I just grab the best looking one or the one that I like the most. Do I throw a dart at them and pick whichever on it hits? Do I name every fruit put the names in a hat and draw from that?

Thanks in advance everyone I can’t wait to start growing and posting pictures 🙂

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCrackatoaS
Stranger in a strange land
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Over by your Mama's house Flag
Re: New Guy With A Question Or Two?? [Re: Fungi Rogers]
    #27121186 - 01/01/21 11:43 PM (1 month, 23 days ago)

If you're going PF tek, syringe. If you ever wanna get into agar a print is awesome. For a clone, I'll take a few, The first one, The biggest and one from the biggest cluster and name them clone 1,2,3 and keep record.

OfflineFungi Rogers
New Guy

Re: New Guy With A Question Or Two?? [Re: Crackatoa]
    #27121213 - 01/02/21 12:00 AM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Crackatoa said:
If you're going PF tek, syringe. If you ever wanna get into agar a print is awesome. For a clone, I'll take a few, The first one, The biggest and one from the biggest cluster and name them clone 1,2,3 and keep record.

Oh my god I failed already at my first post lol you did answer my question though thank you!!. So at first I was all for pftek but then after learning a lot more I’ve decided to go with doing agar using oats as spawn and coir as the substrate. I’ll be using shoeboxes for now so I can play around with a bunch of different ones at once and see how they all work. I plan in going agar to grain then g2g to get all the spawn I need.

Edited by Fungi Rogers (01/02/21 12:08 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Agar, Coir

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started