Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Iraq isn't another Vietnam [Re: Xlea321]
    #2711827 - 05/21/04 03:18 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

So then, you can't show where it's been proven he lied.

That's what I thought.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Iraq isn't another Vietnam [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2711958 - 05/21/04 03:53 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

You mean apart from no WMD actually being there?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: Iraq isn't another Vietnam [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #2711961 - 05/21/04 03:55 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

The_Red_Crayon said:
Vietnam didnt start seeing a abundance of casualties intill about 1966 through 71. Iraq already has more deaths than the first 3 years of vietnam.

This is a pretty stupid statement. The first time US ground combat troops met with NVA resistance was in late '65. Up in untill that point only US crewed helis and american air raids were being executed. I mean hell the guld of tonkin resolution was passed in late '64.

Now where is this story being told i would like to know.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2711963 - 05/21/04 03:55 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Alex123 said:
You mean apart from no WMD actually being there?

So then, you can't show where it's been proven he lied.

That's what I thought.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2711969 - 05/21/04 03:58 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Apart from no WMD actually being there..

If someone says something is there, and it isn't, what do you call that?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2711987 - 05/21/04 04:03 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Alex123 said:
Apart from no WMD actually being there..

If someone says something is there, and it isn't, what do you call that?

Depends. Could be a lie, could be they were wrong.

If you tell someone you have a ten dollar bill (believing it to be true) when you really have a five and three ones, is it a lie? Nope. You were just wrong. If you knew you had a five and three ones, then it's a lie. Why it's necessary to explain the difference to someone who claims to be an adult who thinks, is a mystery to me.

When it's been proven he lied, get back to me.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2712037 - 05/21/04 04:16 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Could be a lie, could be they were wrong.

If you want to believe they were totally innocent and simply "wrong" in pushing the WMD story then go ahead. Generally once someone is past kindergarten they have more grasp on the nature of politicians.

When it's been proven he lied, get back to me.

Hi, I'm back. The WMD still arn't there.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2712062 - 05/21/04 04:23 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

If you want to believe they were totally innocent and simply "wrong" in pushing the WMD story then go ahead.

Show me where I claimed Bush is telling the truth. I haven't. I don't know and am too honest to make claims one way or another.

Quote:

Generally once someone is past kindergarten they have more grasp on the nature of politicians.

And you'd know this how?

Quote:

Hi, I'm back. The WMD still arn't there.

And I see neither is your proof that Bush lied.

Here, repeat after me.....

I

have

no

proof

but

I

believe

Bush

lied.

You can do it if you try. And then you'd be accurate. And honest. Well.... at least honest on this subject.

Come on, give it a try.

You can do it. One word at a time. Come on Alpo, form the words.... sound them out. You'll feel better.

Come on..... work those jaw bones.... it's not so difficult.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2712076 - 05/21/04 04:28 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

THE

WMD

ARE

NOT

THERE

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2712102 - 05/21/04 04:32 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Show

where

that

has

been

proven.

Oh, wait.... you can't.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2712106 - 05/21/04 04:33 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

They arn't there. What more proof are you seeking exactly?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2712116 - 05/21/04 04:36 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Alex123 said:
They arn't there.

Prove it.

While you're at it, prove Bush lied.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2712130 - 05/21/04 04:40 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

At some point reasonable men have to draw conclusions based on the evidence before them. There is no evidence WMD exist in Iraq.

prove Bush lied.

Did his administration tell the UN that Iraq's WMD were a threat or not? Have any WMD been found?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2712138 - 05/21/04 04:42 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

So.... as I thought. You can't prove he lied.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2712151 - 05/21/04 04:44 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

You mean apart from the fact that the WMD arn't there? What more proof are you looking for?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2712166 - 05/21/04 04:46 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

So then, you can't prove it.

That's what I thought.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2712174 - 05/21/04 04:48 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

So then, you can't prove it.

They arn't there. What more proof are you looking for?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2712182 - 05/21/04 04:51 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Prove they aren't there

Prove Bush lied.

Look, I can do this all day. You have no proof of either claim.

Admit it's your belief or not. Fact is, until you can show proof, a belief is all it is.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2712190 - 05/21/04 04:52 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The WMD arn't there. Why not just tell us what more proof you need instead of repeating yourself all day?

Admit it's your belief or not

It's only my "belief" there are no WMD in Iraq? Are you serious?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#2712197 - 05/21/04 04:56 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Why not just tell us what more proof you need instead of repeating yourself all day?

As I am not making a claim as to whether they exist or not, I need provide no proof. You however are making such a cliam. Show the proof.

Quote:

It's only a "belief" there are no WMD in Iraq? Are you serious?

Yup. Until such time as proof exists.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom