Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineGrinchGrower
N00B
Male User Gallery

Re: New guy. Trouble navigating [Re: LtLurker]
    #27116449 - 12/30/20 02:25 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

You can get everything online unless this doesn't jive with privacy concerns.

Amazon has more 6000k lights than you can shake a stick at, and eBay sellers have a lot of PC's available.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineErnieErgot67
Apprentice
Male User Gallery

Loc: North eastern USA
Re: New guy. Trouble navigating [Re: Doctor Mario]
    #27116992 - 12/30/20 07:58 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Thank you for the advice I appreciate any I can get. I don’t know what you mean by under your signature. And I’m not very computer savvy or forum savvy. I have a hard time navigating through this forum. It’s like a maze  Like I don’t even know how to save a page. I find things useful and I don’t know how to get back to them again. I think that’s the most frustrating thing of all. What do you mean all of those things in your message where are the words and letters are all different colors?

--------------------
Can’t we all just get along???
Progress not perfection.
Don’t judge others because their flaws are different than yours

OfflineErnieErgot67
Apprentice
Male User Gallery

Re: New guy. Trouble navigating [Re: LtLurker]
    #27117006 - 12/30/20 08:03 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Well hooray for me! I just bought a pressure cooker on eBay. A 23 quart Preston for $130 delivered by January 7. Now all I need is some spores to get started and then some agar to broaden my horizons. :smile:

--------------------
Progress not perfection.

InvisibleIdiotCircusBoy
Human Person
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: New guy. Trouble navigating [Re: ErnieErgot67]
    #27117023 - 12/30/20 08:13 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Congrats on the PC.  Signature is everything below
--------------------
Mine says: Just call me Idiot

DoctorMario has that colored text lines which are links you can click on.  At the near bottom of every page you can chose, [ Toggle Favorite |, and in the future when you click on Account near the top of the page your favorites will show up there.  Also next to that it says Threads which will take you to all of the threads you have posted on.

--------------------
Just call me Idiot

"People hasten to judge in order not to be judged themselves."

OfflineErnieErgot67
Apprentice
Male User Gallery

#27117035 - 12/30/20 08:22 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Why did they call it a no pour Tek. Is that opposed to  pour Tek?

--------------------
Progress not perfection.

OfflineErnieErgot67
Apprentice
Male User Gallery

Re: New guy. Trouble navigating [Re: GrinchGrower]
    #27117057 - 12/30/20 08:33 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Reason why I was having a hard time finding the damn lightbulbs because I was looking under or should I say in the grow light section. I didn’t realize they were regular lightbulbs. This is one of the reason why I have a such a hard time on this forum. It’s  hard to ask specific questions and get specific answers that also applies while using the search engine. I guess it all comes down to patients in this one thing that I’m lacking. You have to ask a question and wait two days to get the answer sometimes it’s not the answer that you want and then you have to re-ask do more research and So it takes three days to find the correct goddamn lightbulb. I went to four different stores spent a total of three hours looking for a lightbulb in the whole time I was in the wrong section. Talk about frustration and discouragement.

--------------------
Progress not perfection.

OfflineErnieErgot67
Apprentice
Male User Gallery

Re: New guy. Trouble navigating [Re: IdiotCircusBoy]
    #27117066 - 12/30/20 08:39 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

OK I learned how to find my favorites under accounts but I don’t know how to save anything to favorites. I don’t understand what you mean

--------------------
Progress not perfection.

OfflineErnieErgot67
Apprentice
Male User Gallery

#27117073 - 12/30/20 08:43 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Like I just clicked on this link you gave me before Bobs easy as fuck stuf here. Are you open that up and I scroll to the bottom of this page and I don’t see anything there to help me save it to my favorites

--------------------
Progress not perfection.

OfflineErnieErgot67
Apprentice
Male User Gallery

#27117076 - 12/30/20 08:44 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Then this one here that you sent me... RRs let’s grow mushrooms won’t play for me. It won’t let me download it either.

--------------------
Progress not perfection.

OfflineErnieErgot67
Apprentice
Male User Gallery

#27117079 - 12/30/20 08:45 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Oh ok. At least I understand that now!

--------------------
Progress not perfection.

OfflineGrinchGrower
N00B
Male User Gallery

#27117083 - 12/30/20 08:48 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

fahtster said:
Quote:

Also, try not to double and triple post.. just edit your one post

:postcount:

OfflineErnieErgot67
Apprentice
Male User Gallery

Re: New guy. Trouble navigating [Re: GrinchGrower]
    #27117098 - 12/30/20 09:00 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I didn’t ! What do you mean. You said that once before so would that mean that you’re double posting? Lol

--------------------
Progress not perfection.

OfflineErnieErgot67
Apprentice
Male User Gallery

Re: New guy. Trouble navigating [Re: ch0ppie]
    #27117158 - 12/30/20 09:45 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Thank you. That was kind of you

--------------------
Progress not perfection.

OfflineErnieErgot67
Apprentice
Male User Gallery

#27117265 - 12/30/20 10:50 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I want to apologize to all you great people who have taken the time to help me. I just get so frustrated and angry with myself when I can figure out something and when I constantly hit dead ends. So then it comes out in my posts. I just find it so frustrating when I can’t get the answers I need to get started. It feels like I’m in an uphill battle. It’s just because I’m not computer savvy or forum savvy. I just don’t have a clue how to navigate through these pages and get the answers that I need. However at least I figured out how to save things now to my favorites. That should be a big help. Anyway thank you for all your help, patience, advice, and answers. I hope I haven’t pissed anybody off and push them away.  :frown::confused: 
Mike

--------------------
Progress not perfection.

InvisibleIdiotCircusBoy
Human Person
Male User Gallery

#27117709 - 12/31/20 07:52 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ErnieErgot67 said:
Why did they call it a no pour Tek. Is that opposed to  pour Tek?

No pour TEK's name is a bit misleading.  You pour the AGAR plates before you put them in the pressure cooker.  This makes it easier for some who don't like to pour sterilized agar in a SAB.  Only certain types of plastic and Glass will survive the PC process so you are limited by that.

Bulbs - CFL 6500K Daylight is what you need.  Please anyone disagree with me if they think other.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Philips-60-Watt-Equivalent-T2-Spiral-CFL-Light-Bulb-Daylight-6500K-4-Pack-434399/203248911

Quote:

ErnieErgot67 said:
Like I just clicked on this link you gave me before Bobs easy as fuck stuf here. Are you open that up and I scroll to the bottom of this page and I don’t see anything there to help me save it to my favorites

At the bottom of every page it says EXTRA INFORMATION and under that it says TOGGLE FAVORITE.  Clicking on that will add favorites.

Quote:

ErnieErgot67 said:
I didn’t ! What do you mean. You said that once before so would that mean that you’re double posting? Lol

When you post over and over again without anyone answering then you are double/triple posting.  This can make it a little more difficult for others to weed through.  Ideally you want to edit your post and add the additional information or just wait till you can put it all in one post.

Getting good with the search supper helpful.  All of your questions have been asked and answered multiple times.  I know it's overwhelming, but the more you use the site the easier it will be to navigate.

Wait...did you add a Signature Line :congrats:

--------------------
Just call me Idiot

Edited by IdiotCircusBoy (12/31/20 07:55 AM)

OfflineErnieErgot67
Apprentice
Male User Gallery

#27118653 - 12/31/20 03:33 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Lol Wait...did you add a Signature Line :congrats:

Yes I did. I learned how to make my own signature. I was very proud of myself too. I know the people that are text savvy on here think it’s funny or think that I’m pathetic that I can navigate my way through here but as you said the more I do it  I’ll get it. I still don’t understand what I double posted. I don’t see where I repeated myself with the exception of my multiple complaints. LOL which I am going to start doing. Frustration gets nobody nowhere. If anything it just slows you down even more. Thank you for the link on the lightbulbs however when I clicked on it and checked into it there are none at the store where I’m located and there are none online at Home Depot however at least I have a brand-name and a place to start now. The one thing I have not figured out how to do is how to post a picture. And yes I did read the directions. And even said in the newbie section that this should be the first thing I learned how to do. If I did I would take a picture of this nine watch grow bulb I have and see if it’s compatible. Because this is one of the bulbs I was talking about that does not have a kelvin measurements/chart on it. What’s your opinion on some of the stuff on Instagram? The only reason why I go on YouTube and on these other places for information is because of the videos in the pictures in that they come with a narrator. Plus the pictures are big. I’m not saying I’m going to follow what they do on these other channels but it’s at least something to go by. Once I learn how to upload a picture I am going to take a screenshot of one of these Teks that’s full of abbreviations. When I try to read directions where there’s more abbreviations and there are words I have no clue what they’re telling me to do. I’m grateful for the glossary that has been given to me but none of the abbreviations are on there. It has been very helpful for other words though. I appreciate all your responses and your patience with me. I will get this done. Hopefully I can get better and better at it over the next several years.

--------------------
Progress not perfection.

InvisibleDoctor Mario
🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄
Male Unread Journal

Loc: 🇺🇸
    #27118775 - 12/31/20 04:30 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

A double post is when you post a comment im a thread and then post another comment underneath it instead of editing your original post to include updates, new questions/comments etc.

--------------------

OfflineErnieErgot67
Apprentice
Male User Gallery

#27118789 - 12/31/20 04:34 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I saw this light online and I’m practicing uploading a picture. What do you think of this?

O M F G! I DID IT!!! First try too!

--------------------
Progress not perfection.

Edited by ErnieErgot67 (12/31/20 04:35 PM)

OfflineErnieErgot67
Apprentice
Male User Gallery

#27118803 - 12/31/20 04:39 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Ahhhhhhh I see. I get it now. Now that makes more sense. However, do you see the amount of shit I keep spewing and whining and complaining about and the amount of  questions I’m asking? Are you telling me I should just keep adding all those all  in one box? LOL ...Or just use better judgment and try to consolidate a little better?  Thank you

--------------------
Progress not perfection.

InvisibleIdiotCircusBoy
Human Person
Male User Gallery

#27118851 - 12/31/20 05:02 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ErnieErgot67 said:
What’s your opinion on some of the stuff on Instagram?

Sorry, no opinion on Instagram I only use it to look at funny dog and cat pics.  Most of the stuff on Reddit and YouTube is not great.  For the bulb I would look for a T2 Spiral CFL with around 1000 Lumens.  I can't speak to the diode bulbs and that one looks expensive.  There is a thread going on right now and people are talking about YouTube Channels that are myco related. Your favorite myco youtube channel?

--------------------
Just call me Idiot

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds