Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Brown Rice Flour, Mycobags, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebitcrazyy
Stranger
I'm a teapot

How stupid is buying mycobags on Amazon ? *DELETED*
    #27115840 - 12/30/20 11:43 AM (1 month, 25 days ago)

Post deleted by bitcrazyy

Reason for deletion: worthless advice

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSniklefritz
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: How stupid is buying mycobags on Amazon ? [Re: bitcrazyy]
    #27115887 - 12/30/20 12:09 PM (1 month, 25 days ago)

I think worrying about stuff like that is senseless. Loads of people grow edible gourmet mushrooms with the exact same equipment. You actually think the govt investigates everyone who is interested in the hobby of mycology?

Offlinebitcrazyy
Stranger
I'm a teapot

Re: How stupid is buying mycobags on Amazon ? [Re: Sniklefritz]
    #27115916 - 12/30/20 12:19 PM (1 month, 25 days ago)

What gourmet mushrooms use brf bags? And yeah, the government logs everything, even if you're not worth their time. They also partner with Amazon/eBay. We learned this from Snowden.

Edited by bitcrazyy (12/30/20 12:20 PM)

OfflineSniklefritz
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: How stupid is buying mycobags on Amazon ? [Re: bitcrazyy] * 2
    #27116160 - 12/30/20 02:13 PM (1 month, 25 days ago)

Im pretty new to this so i dont know man, but i dont worry about this kind of thing, ever. Thats likely because of where i live though, im in the PNW of Canada and nobody gives a rats ass about someone growing pot or mushrooms.

But a wise man told me once that the govt doesnt watch everyone, there is no way they could possibly do that. They control us by making us THINK they are watching our every move. There is a difference between info being amassed by a large data center, and a human taking that information and acting on it.

Anyway, do what feels right to you. If you're afraid the feds are going to kick in your door because you bought some mycobags online, I cant offer any practical advice.

Edited by Sniklefritz (12/30/20 02:14 PM)

InvisibleShroomysamba

Re: How stupid is buying mycobags on Amazon ? [Re: Sniklefritz]
    #27117012 - 12/30/20 10:07 PM (1 month, 25 days ago)

Certain subreddits have some nice deals with reviewed vendors if your concerned that amazon even cares and would ever report something legal they profit from you can try reddit

OfflineCocaineBuffet
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27117061 - 12/30/20 10:35 PM (1 month, 25 days ago)

Quote:

bitcrazyy said:
What gourmet mushrooms use brf bags? And yeah, the government logs everything, even if you're not worth their time. They also partner with Amazon/eBay. We learned this from Snowden.

Your username is very fitting.

If you are that paranoid why not make the BRF jars yourself? :shrug:

InvisibleJim Nemo
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: How stupid is buying mycobags on Amazon ? [Re: CocaineBuffet]
    #27117549 - 12/31/20 07:03 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

don't be paranoid, just be careful.

for now they will just use your information for better advertisment.

sooner or later a software will recognize suspicious pattern and inform some human that will take action or not.
we're just not there yet.

cocainebuffet is right - why not make it yourself? there are plenty of options to do so.
the only suspicious point is the spore print. everything else is just normal household supply.

--------------------
When the acid trip is over, you gotta come back to mother blues...

InvisibleShroomysamba

Re: How stupid is buying mycobags on Amazon ? [Re: Jim Nemo]
    #27117581 - 12/31/20 07:49 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

I really don’t see the paranoia in this to make your own is really simple too Home Depot has vermiculite and brown rice flower can be bought at almost any grocery store as for the bags they’re bags no judge would write a warrant for any of this stuff so unless the illuminati is gunna come and get you for your stash of possible shroom cultivating supplies which could easily be for gourmet mushrooms that aren’t popular in markets such as lionsmane what is there to really be afraid of they’re chasing their own tails in this pandemic cmon. Just don’t tell anyone ! Most people are caught because they tell someone or they sell them or an unrelated reason of which authorities have to enter their home.

Offlinejomanda1990
Stranger
Male

Loc: Argentina Flag
Re: How stupid is buying mycobags on Amazon ? [Re: Shroomysamba]
    #27117687 - 12/31/20 09:33 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Unless you're selling shrooms en masse they are not going to go after you, especially for just buying some crap in Amazon. There's not really much gain for the govrmnt in doing so.

--------------------

InvisiblezManS
zMan

Re: How stupid is buying mycobags on Amazon ? [Re: jomanda1990]
    #27117855 - 12/31/20 11:33 AM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Yeah everyone pretty much nailed it. Unless you're having pallets and pallets of material shipped to you no one will bother you.

Just think how many resources would have to allocated to get an arrest and what would the benefit be to the government? They took down a guy that grew an oz or 2 of mushrooms?

--------------------
Information for everyone: http://www.mushroomvideos.com
Are your grains or spawn clean? CLICK THIS CHECKLIST

Offlinebitcrazyy
Stranger
I'm a teapot

Re: How stupid is buying mycobags on Amazon ? [Re: zMan]
    #27118500 - 12/31/20 04:17 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

It's not about how much, it's about being a datapoint in 'the system'. If they ever decide that hey, this person hit too many red flags over the years we should take a look at him. That's something I'm not interested in.

I do have all the stuff to do it myself, I'm just lazy AF and the bags are so easy that it's insane. I am planning on both. So many new teks to try, I'm just waiting on some spores then I'm going to try PF again, Shoebox, and a few others. I just wanted something with more immediate results.

OfflineCocaineBuffet
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27119056 - 12/31/20 08:47 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Everything you can buy for growing cubes can be used for growing gourmet/medicinal mushrooms. The Illuminati won't know if you inoculate a plate of agar with an oyster mushroom or a cube print. You are just being paranoid.

Also if you are using this site itself without a VPN (which you don't need) you already posting about buying/growing shit anyways.

Be lazy and paranoid and not grow anything or give up being paranoid or lazy and make something happen. 1 or the other has to give if you want to get into this hobby.

OfflineDoctor MarioS
🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄
Male

Loc: 🇺🇸
Re: How stupid is buying mycobags on Amazon ? [Re: CocaineBuffet]
    #27119218 - 12/31/20 09:59 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Don't be paranoid about buying things from the interweb. None of it is illegal. I was a bit paranoid about it at first too but it's really not something to be concerned about. Don't tell anyone what you're doing and don't sell. You want something to be paranoid about? Worry about someone you know telling other people and someone calling you in for it. That's something that is much more likely to happen.

Invisiblecoversall
إِنْ شَاءَ ٱللَهُ‎

Loc: संसार
    #27119705 - 01/01/21 07:37 AM (1 month, 23 days ago)

Quote:

bitcrazyy said:
It's not about how much, it's about being a datapoint in 'the system'. If they ever decide that hey, this person hit too many red flags over the years we should take a look at him. That's something I'm not interested in.

I do have all the stuff to do it myself, I'm just lazy AF and the bags are so easy that it's insane. I am planning on both. So many new teks to try, I'm just waiting on some spores then I'm going to try PF again, Shoebox, and a few others. I just wanted something with more immediate results.

Worried about buying legal mush cult stuff online, but happy to post on one of the biggest active mush cult forums around?

lazy = more work in the long run. Be proper lazy, do it right first time.

immediate results? even with premade jars you are going to have to wait the same amount of time. The spores still need to germ, the myc needs to grow, and the pins need to form. Examine your expectations otherwise you are going to drive yourself mad watch your jars. The only way to get 'immediate' results is to buy mushrooms from a dealer. Even hunting takes time, effort, and knowledge.

--------------------

..:: B E H E R E N O W ::..

..:: New? Lost? Click here! ::..
..:: Grow logs and other rubbish ::..

Offlinejomanda1990
Stranger
Male

Loc: Argentina Flag
Re: How stupid is buying mycobags on Amazon ? [Re: coversall]
    #27122774 - 01/02/21 09:59 PM (1 month, 22 days ago)

So this dude deleted only the first post while telling us our advice is worthless. Guess the username was totally fitting lmao.
Look, if you are this paranoid about buying completely legal crap from amazon and being a "datapoint in a system" you're likely going to have a nightmare trip as well from your delusional anxiety. JUST RELAX. And don't be an asshat to people you're actively seeking for help, that's just a dick move.

--------------------

Invisiblecoversall
إِنْ شَاءَ ٱللَهُ‎

Loc: संसार
Re: How stupid is buying mycobags on Amazon ? [Re: jomanda1990]
    #27123176 - 01/03/21 05:48 AM (1 month, 21 days ago)

I haven't given anyone a bad rating yet but this sort of posting tempts me.

--------------------

..:: B E H E R E N O W ::..

..:: New? Lost? Click here! ::..
..:: Grow logs and other rubbish ::..

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Brown Rice Flour, Mycobags, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started