Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Amazon Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineThinkerOfThoughts
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: NORTH OF FLORIDA STATE
My mom's liver needs help... Are there any species out there?
    #27115355 - 12/30/20 04:50 AM (2 months, 4 days ago)

(FYI, I asterisked (****) where I asked my question so you don't have to waste you time with all the rest if you don't want to because after writing this I felt the need to say that, yes I ask a real question, but then just start make some silly unfunny jokes b/c, I dunno, you gotta laugh at the terrible or else it will fuck you up and control your sleeping and waking life [good movie BTW] and I have no therapist to talk to, so please bear with me, I am an insane person. I hope you understand.)

Hey "shroomeriers"(Yeah, sure, that works purddy good, better than saying "Hey shroompeeps or shroomerytocrats... Shrumens? Naw... What was I talking about? Damn you brain... Okay, I remember). Hope y'all's day is going funking tony the tiger Grrrreat!

Okay, so, like the title gives away, I believe my mom needs help. ****Are there any good mushrooms species(fuck it, or anything else out there) that can help a, possibly, damaged liver?****  My mom, I believe, really needs some help b/c she is definitely showing symptoms of liver damage. I convinced her to quit drinking about 2 months ago b/c of her telling things that, after later research, I found out to be signs of liver damage. I'm really curious, since There are many mushrooms that help many other thing in the body... Are there ones that would help her liver. This just came up, so forgive my ignorance because I have not been able to do my own research yet in order to find out for myself. That's all for now, I'm not going to keep going on b/c I just realized that I basically just asked the exact same question about three funkin' times, lol. I offer my apologies for putting you through that and I wish I could say that it wont happen again but, I'm a crazy person with treatment resistant depression so you can't blame me because society says you should pity me instead witch proves Terence McKenna was wrong about culture, it's fiiiiine, It's totally pffft, fiiiine. We all want constant pity, right? Damn right! We all do! but I did make it out of bed today and can make dumb jokes, that I hope make you smile, if not with me, than at me, cuz fuck my ego, li'l bitch ass ego, don't know nothin''bout noffin'(okay, I just can't anymore, Becky, I made myself smile so I'm gonna stop this ridiculously stupid, nonsensical bit)... So in conclusion, Any info would be really, really appreciated. Thanks in advance and much :heart:

Edited by ThinkerOfThoughts (12/30/20 04:51 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKRoNiCSoLDieR
Stranger
Re: My mom's liver needs help... Are there any species out there? [Re: ThinkerOfThoughts] * 1
    #27115389 - 12/30/20 05:15 AM (2 months, 4 days ago)

These will help protect the liver: https://basmati.com/2018/05/23/3-liverloving-mushrooms-turkey-tails-reishi-oyster-mushrooms but depending what stage her liver issues are, or liver failure.. There is honestly not much that can be done other than liver transplants. I fully suggest you research (google) more on your own or hopefully somebody here can help with a mushroom that may possible help repair the liver or assist you further, but as far as I know there is only mushrooms that promote a healthier liver by protecting the liver.

Edited by KRoNiCSoLDieR (12/30/20 05:17 AM)

OfflineThinkerOfThoughts
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: NORTH OF FLORIDA STATE
Re: My mom's liver needs help... Are there any species out there? [Re: KRoNiCSoLDieR]
    #27120166 - 01/01/21 01:09 PM (2 months, 1 day ago)

Thanks a lot taking the time to read and reply. I appreciate the info. I don't think her liver is about to fail, but she does have two of the nine or so signs of liver damage (a Dull pain [which comes and goes throughout the day]coming from the upper right quadrant of her abdomen and she bruises pretty easily), so I think it she does actually have lite to mild liver damage. I've done a good amount of research and have found a lot of info on things you can do (and stop doing) to help the liver plus reading about all the different plants that help the liver repair itself. I'm thinking that if I just make sure she stays off the booze, gets on a good diet that includes a lot Cruciferous vegetables (among other plants) and cut out as much of the processed foods as possible, she should be okay. One of the unique qualities of the liver is that it has the ability to regenerate... If it's not completely and totally fucked all to hell, lol. If her symptoms don't start to get better in several months or she starts gaining new symptoms, I'll just sell a guitar or two so I can buy her a hazmat suit and an oxygen mask , then Get her in the car and Take her on The, Highway to the Danger Zone... After that I, inevitably, will then take the off ramp, wait in traffic for as long as it takes until we.... Ride into the Danger Zone,  Where I'll have a doctor take a look at her and make sure everything's okay. Thanks again for the reply and the info KRoNiCSoLDieR and I hope you had a euphorically funkin'Happy new year. Jam on.

OfflineKyngwhatt
presbyter
Other

Loc: The pharcyde Flag
Re: My mom's liver needs help... Are there any species out there? [Re: ThinkerOfThoughts]
    #27121254 - 01/02/21 12:35 AM (2 months, 1 day ago)

if talking on here helps you in some small way, post as much as you want. I never found therapist to be all that helpful

--------------------

Whatt

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Amazon Terrence McKenna

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started