Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: So what is your take on the online dating world? [Re: yeah]
    #27113899 - 12/29/20 10:18 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

yeah said:
2 matches since my last post
2 more fatties :crankey:
I swear I'm just gonna go full gamer and fuck one of them

Uh, dude. Do it. Once i discovered fat chicks on dating apps i never bothered pursuing anyone else

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyeah
Male User Gallery

Re: So what is your take on the online dating world? [Re: morrowasted]
    #27114649 - 12/29/20 05:19 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I psyche myself up for it and then I check out their pics one more time and it's just like :puke:

--------------------

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Re: So what is your take on the online dating world? [Re: yeah]
    #27114672 - 12/29/20 05:37 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I mean it's one thing if they're ugly and just downright unsexy (in terms of their behavior). if they're ugly I cant get horny no matter what

but fat girls can still be pretty and sexy.

it can be the start of a wonderful new chapter in your life my friend

join us

InvisibleLynnch
Strangerer
 User Gallery

#27114738 - 12/29/20 06:41 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Yea man, cute n fluffy can be plenty of fun. Sexiness comes from presence and character.

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Re: So what is your take on the online dating world? [Re: Lynnch]
    #27114741 - 12/29/20 06:42 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

absolutely

and forget fluffy, thick, all that shit. I'm taking about fat women. we all know what I mean. there's no questioning it. do it anyway.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #27114796 - 12/29/20 07:14 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

The online dating world is tainted, IMO.

Sure it's easy and fun if you just want physical connection, but if you want something deeper than that, my advice is to steer well clear of it.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Offlinemasspan
l'eclair
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #27114801 - 12/29/20 07:17 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

lmfao, lot of emotion in this thread

up until 15 or whenever years ago, you didn't really meet girls/guys unless it was in person, dating apps got heated up 7-10 years ago maybe, in the sense that it was 'easier' to meet/hookup with people

very quickly real meetings switched to a disposable digital media with no real consequences unless you were really stupid with your media, people still met up in person while plugged into their phones because things were open, this year has been a mind fuck to everyone because now people just have their phones figuratively speaking

i am pre-Bumble/Tinder apps by upbringing, and when i did go on and try my luck at a love connection, it was weird and cool in a way, but ultimately not how i will meet someone, there's way too much you can't tell about someone through the interwebs to feel hot to me, i am old fashioned in that way

dating apps can be exciting, and if that is what you are used to you might be benefitting from it, who knows. this being said, i know a few people who hook up what i would consider regularly, but i don't think there's any real seeds being planted there except for the one minute oats. personally i am fine being alone if being with weirdo is the option lol

:sunny:

--------------------

my mother said, to get things done, you'd better not mess with Major Tom...whose status is the baddest, everytime 'they' bless the apparatus

OfflineEzuma
Gontish Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Roke
Re: So what is your take on the online dating world? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #27114808 - 12/29/20 07:19 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:

Sure it's easy and fun if you just want physical connection, but if you want something deeper than that, my advice is to steer well clear of it.

this is my understanding as well, although I've never been on any of the online dating sites, friends have. Some are successful (the same ones who are successful offline anyway), but I don't know any relationships that came out of online dating except for gay couples (seems the vibe is a bit different if you're a guy looking for guys). \

really doesn't appeal to me but thankfully I haven't had to date in years

OfflineMorphinTime
Tulpa
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Angel Grove
Re: So what is your take on the online dating world? [Re: Ezuma]
    #27121421 - 01/02/21 01:09 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

How do you mean tainted?  I think you mean in the same sense that social media taints things, but I am not sure.

I gave a woman my number the other day but she isn't local, don't really expect her to text or call, but it was fun talking because we connected and got that super fun vibe , lots of smiles and some giggling.

I really haven't made many attempts at dating lately, I made this thread because I miss it.  But I work a lot and when I'm off it's usually late.  I could be hitting up guys but I'm more in the mood for the ladies I guess

Next time I meet a lady I would like to date I kinda want to throw a curve ball, ask her to do something weird.  I have ideas.  Conventional dates seem routine and boring to me

--------------------

Edited by MorphinTime (01/02/21 09:14 AM)

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: So what is your take on the online dating world? [Re: MorphinTime]
    #27122034 - 01/02/21 12:46 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

If you want a quickie with a fatty it's good for that.

Or random weird shit like banging some guys wife while he watches on old cragistlist.

Those are  my experiences with it. Other then that I think it's shit.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineMorphinTime
Tulpa
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Angel Grove
Re: So what is your take on the online dating world? [Re: Enjoywho]
    #27122154 - 01/02/21 01:57 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I like big women sometimes, really depends on their personality like with all women though.  Actually women who've been big their whole lives tend to have an approach on reality that is quite refreshing.

I guess I'm not really looking for quickies.

I'm interested to hear what women's opinions on online dating are, it may be a very different perspective

--------------------

OfflineInnerWisdom
Male

Loc: North EU
Re: So what is your take on the online dating world? [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #27122196 - 01/02/21 02:29 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:

why? are most of the women there just for some fun and are superficial or something?
I havent done online dating but it really seems like the only option for me atm to get a ladyfriend and possibly future wife or something.
I just want to find someone who loves me, but am indeed scared of getting hurt or just unlucky many times. I guess one just needs to be persistent in trying to get what they want.

How much info should one put on the profile? Like everything what you want and like? I figure the more info the better matches suiting what you are after.

OfflinePotDaddy
Jedi Knight
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: So what is your take on the online dating world? [Re: InnerWisdom]
    #27135538 - 01/08/21 03:29 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I think it can be great but it's like wading thru the sale bins looking for a gem.
I have found the ladies to be thirsty the last few months. I had covid back in May so wasn't that worried about dating.

I do think that some of the women have absurdly high standards for what they look like but that's just my opinion.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#27221522 - 02/23/21 04:29 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

A fat chick at 2 am is not as guaranteed but pretty damn close to a dude off grindr lol.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#27221528 - 02/23/21 04:42 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MorphinTime said:
How do you mean tainted?  I think you mean in the same sense that social media taints things, but I am not sure.

I gave a woman my number the other day but she isn't local, don't really expect her to text or call, but it was fun talking because we connected and got that super fun vibe , lots of smiles and some giggling.

I really haven't made many attempts at dating lately, I made this thread because I miss it.  But I work a lot and when I'm off it's usually late.  I could be hitting up guys but I'm more in the mood for the ladies I guess

Next time I meet a lady I would like to date I kinda want to throw a curve ball, ask her to do something weird.  I have ideas.  Conventional dates seem routine and boring to me

Man I had the most bizarre situation lately. So I add this girl on facebook. looks familiar. Turns out she lives in Anchorage my old home town and not my current home town. Bummer. So when she asks who I am I do my speal of I thought you looked familiar but i mixed up the towns but my point was was if you didn't know me you probably should.

She says she's involved with someone anyway. So I say that's cool that's a beautiful thing i'm happy for you. At this point I think you know conversation and interaction over.

She calls me. Like what? I was so intrigued I had to answer. The past 3 days we've been talking on the phone like high school kids lol. IT's so bizarre. I really had to put up some barriers though as I was becoming pretty attached, she's cute, funny, and we have a fuck ton in common. It seems to be just my luck that i hook a keeper like that and she lives 3k miles away.

She went on a date with not even this guy that's supposed to be her person. Which annoys me even more. If I was there I could have totally stolen her from this dude lol. But I digress. It's just been weird man who calls in the first place lol.

So I dunno what to do. She hasn't talked to me much today besides saying she's on a date. So i'm glad i've erally been writing out my feelings and you know she's been completely honest with me so it's not like she's doing anything wrong. I just hope we still talk and stuff sometimes. I reallu enjoy her voice and I don't feel uncomfortable talking to her at all. Plus it's a good one to have on the back burner.

Just joked with her today well so when's my date huh? If we keep in touch and keep connecting you'll have to come down and visit me for a week. I'd totally be down to set something up like that if she wanted. Plus I saw she writes some poetry which I used to be quite the poet/writer myself so I wouldn't mind doing some collab with her if she wanted.

All in all it sucks. She's smokin' hot and doesn't have any kids at 30. I mean that is like finding a god damn unicorn. I can't lie I am pretty bummed out about the whole situation. Especially since listening to her complain about her exes they've all just been really shitty people to her. I'm not perfect or anything but my mom at the very least taught me to respect women. Plus I'm a fully functioning adult that an clean my house and I'm not looking for a mommy.

Ahhhhh man i'm honestly so bummed. I'll just have to keep positive. I know how long distance shit works. They have the upper hand because they are there. I'm really glad I typed it all out today becuase I Didn't expect her to stop talking to me until atleast the other guy got back from work like 10 days from now or whatever.That was a good idea to get on top of that shit and look at it realistically. The realisticness of it sucks big donkey balls but that's just all there is to it. :frown:

--------------------

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

#27221658 - 02/23/21 06:33 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

When someone tells me they "respect" women i immediately become suspicious that the opposite is the case

InvisibleDouble
AB

#27221682 - 02/23/21 06:45 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

i tried it a few times, and there were good experiences, however it was back in the days of myspace, this new generation of online dating, i wouldnt know where to start

i rather meet bitches in person

--------------------

InvisibleDouble
AB

#27221683 - 02/23/21 06:45 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

morrowasted said:
When someone tells me they "respect" women i immediately become suspicious that the opposite is the case

it is

--------------------

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#27221911 - 02/23/21 09:46 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

morrowasted said:

A magician never reveals the secret punch in the face.

I'm guessing you think that because you yourself see the world that way. I have no reason to disrespect women. I love pussy. It's like. top 5 favorite things.

--------------------

InvisiblePurple sunset
I'm a teapot

Loc: No Path Flag
    #27221940 - 02/23/21 10:14 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Tried since 2012 online

Only met 2 people actually 1,, both nightmares

Met some girl who showed up with another guy
To what was supposed to be our date
They both laughed and gave me a dirty look
Than they got their own table and just laughed at me

I looked better then both of them no kidding

Actually only told her i like nature and stuff
Never really said anything they were just dicks

Only met one other girl
She was very kind
Dont think she knew what it's like to be a guy
She actually was very rude a few times
Don't think she actually knew
Been there too as well
It's different though
I ended up getting mad at her through messages drunk

I feel pretty bad about it
Was just so frustrated
Thought for sure
I could have at least got laid or something temporary

Used to come home from work or whatever everey day
Wishing i had friends or that a girl would like me
Every day for so many years just so depressed

So when i would meet new people i felt close easy
They don't know what it's like
They don't / didn't know at all
I was always nice to, way to loyal

Thats how i met the worst people ever

_

You do know for most of us it's like different worlds
Especially when it comes to dating
Most guys dont have many options
While most women are beating them away with a stick

I think it has to also do with my area
Maybe in a very very big city i could be successful with it

I tried it again recently and never will again

Women let you know if they like you
They make it very easy and obvious
So i wont be walking up to any
Just got to wait it out
Or pay some professionals

I'm open to try something in the future
Feels like i am ready now, could care less if it ever happend

Things work strange

They really don't know what it's like

All in all I'll never do online dating, so they can just laugh at it

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom