Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Do yall believe in Satan
    #27113315 - 12/29/20 12:18 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Be honest yall

Do y’all pray to satan

Are u a satanist

LOL

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelongbus
Will grow for food
 User Gallery

Loc: yer moms pants
Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: zZZz] * 3
    #27113324 - 12/29/20 12:25 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Satan is real.

Satan is a fallen angel.

There is satan in all of us.

There is god in all of us.

We are the embodiment of the alpha and omega, and that encompases both god and satan.

Gnostic truth is the only truth.

--------------------
never 4get!

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: longbus] * 1
    #27113327 - 12/29/20 12:26 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Not only are you what you eat, you’re also what you do and choose:themoreyouknow:

:vibin::iloveyou:

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

OfflineKwyjibo
Stranger

Loc: California Flag
Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: Amanita86]
    #27113339 - 12/29/20 12:34 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: longbus]
    #27113341 - 12/29/20 12:38 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

longbus said:
Satan is real.

Satan is a fallen angel.

We are the embodiment of the alpha and omega, and that encompases both god and satan.

That’s cool I like that a lot thanks for ur honesty

--------------------

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
    #27113346 - 12/29/20 12:44 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

longbus said:
Satan is real.

Satan is a fallen angel.

*The corrupt Demiurge has entered the thread*

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Offlinelongbus
Will grow for food
 User Gallery

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #27113357 - 12/29/20 01:07 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

The demiurge is everything we regularly perceive.

--------------------
never 4get!

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

#27113382 - 12/29/20 01:55 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

F

--------------------

Edited by zZZz (04/01/24 10:06 AM)

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: zZZz]
    #27113385 - 12/29/20 01:58 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

TLDR

--------------------

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: zZZz] * 1
    #27113391 - 12/29/20 02:09 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Just to spice it up:

Here's an unsettling photograph of a potential one of these demonic entities phasing/rotating into our little slice of reality in a very unlucky homeowner's living space:

Same entity, in bathroom:

This guy's stories and points of evidence are incredible if you haven't heard of him already: https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/p/click-for-videos-eckhart-family-alien.html

--------------------

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

#27113393 - 12/29/20 02:10 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
I think satans like this fourth dimensional being of sumthing god only knows about and he is like AI artificial intelligence in which he/or it/ god knows what it is can move through technology and it’s alive in a sense, and can move through us aswell just like those zombie movies where peeps get possessed and do sum crazy shit like eat people and hurt people and stuff and he/it/ whatever it is can make images of itself like idk maybe a Buddha of sum sort or like those gods from the East like from India and whatnot, god knows... and can deceive many I believe he can even fool the world like make flying saucers appear and shit like itz that powerful, yet not as powerful as god, he’s just an illusion compared to god

And the devil is similar in a sense, I think they’re both one and the same just like god and Jesus are one, but the devil and Satan are two of the same coin lol like father like son

Anyway feel free to express urself nobody’s going to judge u based on ur beliefs here the world is fucking crazy anyway lol and we’re all just a bunch of druggies trippin on dr00gz jk we’re good people I believe we are really trying to make a difference based on everything I’ve read over da years here lotz of luv here that’s for sure and psychedelics really are tools for therapy and can truly heal da world if used correctly and responsibly and stuff and the imagination is awesome and we are gifted and stuff truly and everyone is hurting right now so lets make da most of it and try to be positive at least until this whole thang is over cuz it sucks for everyone it really sucks and i think the devil and Satan are in on it, or at the very least are taking advantage of a situation of a tragedy which they caused there I go using my imagination again lol see it easy it’s simple it’s fun and freeing!

Anyway blah blah blah now’s not the time to be fighting or worshipping Satan or doing devilish thangz and trying to get ahead of everyone cuz yall just gonna fuck urselfz over hell is real and so is heaven and the devil is real and Satan is real and Jesus is definitely real as GOD is real believe it yall it’s da holy truth so help me god

Everything is connected from the movies you watch to the music you listen to, the food u eat, ur clothes, ur cars, ur house, ur family, ur loved ones the people u care about most, ur relationships, ur desires, ur pleasures, ur drug of choice, ur forgetfulness, ur reminders, ur death, ur life, the world, the ground u stand on, the moon, the sun, the birds and all the other creatures of the world, all the violence that goes on, the guns, the power hungry peeps, the creeps, creeping on u, jerking off to u, desiring u, laughing at u, and I laugh at them too probably more than they do hahahah yall are zombies yall are connected too and yall don’t even know it yall are giving ur power to other peeps who then take advantage of u and start wars and stuff and there u are worshipping them and voting for them to get stronger and stronger why because you wanted to get ur dick sucked u sick fuck, and u didn’t care how u got it how u did it or who it was u were going to take advantage of, that’s how the devil satan work, they get you to do these things, they tempt you, they take ur power away, they make u sin, they make u kill ur own brothers and sisters, they make u fuck ur own brothers and sisters and even ur mother and father and then the fathers and mothers fuck their children it’s a sick fucking world but as long u eat and have a roof over ur head and sum one to fuck over u don’t care, u just over look these things, u’re flesh, u worship flesh, but what is behind the flesh!? What does satan want? What does the devil want? it wants u to over look this thread this post and think nothing of it, it wants to mock me, to mock it mock my words, so you can keeping fucking, yea u’re going to fuck after this, u’re going to eat and then u’re going to shit and then u’re going to fuck u sick fucks fuck you didn’t I say nows not the time to be fighting so why are u fighting me, take lt like a man, am I fighting u? Am I preventing u from living ur life? Am I preventing u from getting richer??... am I breaking into ur home and taking ur things? Am I selling drugs to u? And am I selling guns to u? Am I locking u up and taking u against ur will to prison? NO I don’t even vote, and I get crucified for it, didn’t I say to try and stay positive and not fight, so why does it appear that I am doing the very thing I said not to do, why am I contracting myself, BECAUSE I WANTED TO BE CONTRADICTING, I WANTED TO MAKE YOU LAUGH, and the only way to do that was by hurting myself because u lack faith, sympathy, because my pain is ur joy, and that is why Jesus did what he did, because he wanted to fill u with joy, he wanted u to hurt him, he knew u would hurt him and his children, he knew u would hurt me, as u’re doing now and u’re not even aware of it, it’s that fucked up, we don’t know what we do, yet we still do it, am I confusing u? GOOD I wanted to confuse u, I wanted u to cringe and say wtf is he on or wut, I wanted u to call me crazy, and I wanted u to ignore me, I wanted u to hate me, why because I love u stupid son of bitch I trapped u, I wanted u to judge me so that I could judge u, I WANTED YOU TO LAUGH and wanted u to feel joy as u are feeling now.

I could have prevented myself from making this post but I didnt, I could have just not posted it and saved myself the humiliation but I WANTED TO MAKE YOU CRINGE and I wanted to repeat myself over and over again u sick fuck are u having dirty thoughts?...

Idc cuz I have them too see I’m just like u, u are laughing at ur own selves because u are imperfect too and I am like a mirror that reminds u of that fact, I am pure, like a rainbow, I’m clean cuz Jesus made me clean and that’s why I can talk to u the way I do because I am clean, and I know how to judge u because behold I have been judged, I’ve been killed, I’ve hurt ALOT I am hurting right now but idc I’m good, the hurt is mostly trivial, it’s small it’s just being humiliated snot that bad right, people kill for that everyday yet I let yall get away with it every moment of ur life of my life that’s right u take from me, I give u life because Jesus gives me life, I make u move, I move u, just like I move the wind, yet u will not believe me and that’s ok, I’d prefer not to be believed because I don’t care what u think, I only know that Jesus is real and he loves me and u very much, I did this for u, remember that.. remember that I loved you very much and that’s it goodbye now to continue on living because that’s all I know what to do, I know how to die aswell, but I prefer to live amen! Zzzz

TLDR

--------------------

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

#27113395 - 12/29/20 02:12 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
Quote:

zZZz said:
I think satans like this fourth dimensional being of sumthing god only knows about and he is like AI artificial intelligence in which he/or it/ god knows what it is can move through technology and it’s alive in a sense, and can move through us aswell just like those zombie movies where peeps get possessed and do sum crazy shit like eat people and hurt people and stuff and he/it/ whatever it is can make images of itself like idk maybe a Buddha of sum sort or like those gods from the East like from India and whatnot, god knows... and can deceive many I believe he can even fool the world like make flying saucers appear and shit like itz that powerful, yet not as powerful as god, he’s just an illusion compared to god

And the devil is similar in a sense, I think they’re both one and the same just like god and Jesus are one, but the devil and Satan are two of the same coin lol like father like son

Anyway feel free to express urself nobody’s going to judge u based on ur beliefs here the world is fucking crazy anyway lol and we’re all just a bunch of druggies trippin on dr00gz jk we’re good people I believe we are really trying to make a difference based on everything I’ve read over da years here lotz of luv here that’s for sure and psychedelics really are tools for therapy and can truly heal da world if used correctly and responsibly and stuff and the imagination is awesome and we are gifted and stuff truly and everyone is hurting right now so lets make da most of it and try to be positive at least until this whole thang is over cuz it sucks for everyone it really sucks and i think the devil and Satan are in on it, or at the very least are taking advantage of a situation of a tragedy which they caused there I go using my imagination again lol see it easy it’s simple it’s fun and freeing!

Anyway blah blah blah now’s not the time to be fighting or worshipping Satan or doing devilish thangz and trying to get ahead of everyone cuz yall just gonna fuck urselfz over hell is real and so is heaven and the devil is real and Satan is real and Jesus is definitely real as GOD is real believe it yall it’s da holy truth so help me god

Everything is connected from the movies you watch to the music you listen to, the food u eat, ur clothes, ur cars, ur house, ur family, ur loved ones the people u care about most, ur relationships, ur desires, ur pleasures, ur drug of choice, ur forgetfulness, ur reminders, ur death, ur life, the world, the ground u stand on, the moon, the sun, the birds and all the other creatures of the world, all the violence that goes on, the guns, the power hungry peeps, the creeps, creeping on u, jerking off to u, desiring u, laughing at u, and I laugh at them too probably more than they do hahahah yall are zombies yall are connected too and yall don’t even know it yall are giving ur power to other peeps who then take advantage of u and start wars and stuff and there u are worshipping them and voting for them to get stronger and stronger why because you wanted to get ur dick sucked u sick fuck, and u didn’t care how u got it how u did it or who it was u were going to take advantage of, that’s how the devil satan work, they get you to do these things, they tempt you, they take ur power away, they make u sin, they make u kill ur own brothers and sisters, they make u fuck ur own brothers and sisters and even ur mother and father and then the fathers and mothers fuck their children it’s a sick fucking world but as long u eat and have a roof over ur head and sum one to fuck over u don’t care, u just over look these things, u’re flesh, u worship flesh, but what is behind the flesh!? What does satan want? What does the devil want? it wants u to over look this thread this post and think nothing of it, it wants to mock me, to mock it mock my words, so you can keeping fucking, yea u’re going to fuck after this, u’re going to eat and then u’re going to shit and then u’re going to fuck u sick fucks fuck you didn’t I say nows not the time to be fighting so why are u fighting me, take lt like a man, am I fighting u? Am I preventing u from living ur life? Am I preventing u from getting richer??... am I breaking into ur home and taking ur things? Am I selling drugs to u? And am I selling guns to u? Am I locking u up and taking u against ur will to prison? NO I don’t even vote, and I get crucified for it, didn’t I say to try and stay positive and not fight, so why does it appear that I am doing the very thing I said not to do, why am I contracting myself, BECAUSE I WANTED TO BE CONTRADICTING, I WANTED TO MAKE YOU LAUGH, and the only way to do that was by hurting myself because u lack faith, sympathy, because my pain is ur joy, and that is why Jesus did what he did, because he wanted to fill u with joy, he wanted u to hurt him, he knew u would hurt him and his children, he knew u would hurt me, as u’re doing now and u’re not even aware of it, it’s that fucked up, we don’t know what we do, yet we still do it, am I confusing u? GOOD I wanted to confuse u, I wanted u to cringe and say wtf is he on or wut, I wanted u to call me crazy, and I wanted u to ignore me, I wanted u to hate me, why because I love u stupid son of bitch I trapped u, I wanted u to judge me so that I could judge u, I WANTED YOU TO LAUGH and wanted u to feel joy as u are feeling now.

I could have prevented myself from making this post but I didnt, I could have just not posted it and saved myself the humiliation but I WANTED TO MAKE YOU CRINGE and I wanted to repeat myself over and over again u sick fuck are u having dirty thoughts?...

Idc cuz I have them too see I’m just like u, u are laughing at ur own selves because u are imperfect too and I am like a mirror that reminds u of that fact, I am pure, like a rainbow, I’m clean cuz Jesus made me clean and that’s why I can talk to u the way I do because I am clean, and I know how to judge u because behold I have been judged, I’ve been killed, I’ve hurt ALOT I am hurting right now but idc I’m good, the hurt is mostly trivial, it’s small it’s just being humiliated snot that bad right, people kill for that everyday yet I let yall get away with it every moment of ur life of my life that’s right u take from me, I give u life because Jesus gives me life, I make u move, I move u, just like I move the wind, yet u will not believe me and that’s ok, I’d prefer not to be believed because I don’t care what u think, I only know that Jesus is real and he loves me and u very much, I did this for u, remember that.. remember that I loved you very much and that’s it goodbye now to continue on living because that’s all I know what to do, I know how to die aswell, but I prefer to live amen! Zzzz

TLDR

TLDR x 2

--------------------

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: Kwyjibo]
    #27113396 - 12/29/20 02:13 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Kwyjibo said:

Yo what’s this movie from dawg

--------------------

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

#27113399 - 12/29/20 02:17 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I don't really tend to believe in dieties beyond a conceptual, mythological or philosophical basis. 

I like to imagine Satan or the Devil as that which doesn't exist in the material world, but is created by our thoughts and has an effect on the world through the property of our perception of it existing. 

Easiest example being money, because it is granted value as a function of human faith, yet without direct physical means has the power to move mountains.

Other examples being language, music, math, concepts of beauty or basically any human concept.

More broadly I'd describe it as that which is any part not the whole. The human mind producing a simulation of reality based on sensory input being a prime example. Our very perception is a fraction of all that is everything, and our compartmentalization, indexing, naming, and identifying of isolated parts of the Universe is the defining aspect of our nature that is devilish.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#27113400 - 12/29/20 02:18 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
Be honest yall

Do y’all pray to satan

Are u a satanist

LOL

Of course don't I pray to Satan nor worship him.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleLynnch
Strangerer
 User Gallery

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: PatrickKn] * 2
    #27113403 - 12/29/20 02:22 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

PatrickKn said:
I don't really tend to believe in dieties beyond a conceptual, mythological or philosophical basis. 

I like to imagine Satan or the Devil as that which doesn't exist in the material world, but is created by our thoughts and has an effect on the world through the property of our perception of it existing. 

Easiest example being money, because it is granted value as a function of human faith, yet without direct physical means has the power to move mountains.

Other examples being language, music, math, concepts of beauty or basically any human concept.

More broadly I'd describe it as that which is any part not the whole. The human mind producing a simulation of reality based on sensory input being a prime example. Our very perception is a fraction of all that is everything, and our compartmentalization, indexing, naming, and identifying of isolated parts of the Universe is the defining aspect of our nature that is devilish.

I dunno what homedog up there is talkin bout, but this is a good post.

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

#27113404 - 12/29/20 02:23 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
Quote:

zZZz said:
Quote:

zZZz said:

TLDR

TLDR x 2

Negative 6D STS entities.

--------------------

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: Asante]
    #27113406 - 12/29/20 02:26 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

zZZz said:
Be honest yall

Do y’all pray to satan

Are u a satanist

LOL

Of course don't I pray to Satan nor worship him.

Oh u

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: zZZz] * 2
    #27113408 - 12/29/20 02:28 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Being Good involves a resolute rejection of Evil, just like the reverse.

Be hot or be cold, but don't be lukewarm.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineKwyjibo
Stranger

#27113415 - 12/29/20 02:42 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
Quote:

Kwyjibo said:

The Burbs

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: Kwyjibo] * 1
    #27113432 - 12/29/20 03:24 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:

Quote:

Kwyjibo said:
Quote:

zZZz said:
Quote:

Kwyjibo said:

The Burbs

Is your username a Simpson's reference?

--------------------

InvisibleGrooveyDude
DeGroovey
 User Gallery

Loc: What state am I in?... We...
    #27113434 - 12/29/20 03:25 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I have found evidence to suggest that satan's parents actually named them Trevor... I believe that the name Satan was the Surname.

--------------------
115% Fail Rate :rolleyes:

I like my ancestors with butter and garlic sauce.

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: Kwyjibo]
    #27113536 - 12/29/20 06:03 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Kwyjibo said:
Quote:

zZZz said:
Quote:

Kwyjibo said:

The Burbs

Oh no way I’ve seen the burbs

--------------------

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
    #27113568 - 12/29/20 06:25 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Since when does zzzz make posts with words?

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: morrowasted] * 3
    #27113622 - 12/29/20 07:08 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Since he started to worship Satan.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

OfflineCracked Egg
Stranger

#27113666 - 12/29/20 07:48 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
Be honest yall

Do y’all pray to satan

Are u a satanist

LOL

Not sure...

Religion and the big bang theory are on the same level, to me.

No one actually knows, so all you can do is have faith. What bothers me are the people whom talk about faith as fact and then proceed to belittle or look down upon anyone who does not share their same beliefs.

--------------------
People Say I'll Regret That In the Morning, So I Sleep Till Noon..

OfflineCracked Egg
Stranger

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: PatrickKn] * 1
    #27113670 - 12/29/20 07:52 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

PatrickKn said:

I like to imagine my devil in a tuxedo t-shirt.

--------------------

Offlineviraldrome
 User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: Cracked Egg] * 3
    #27113690 - 12/29/20 08:05 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
Lysergamides I have tried so far: 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, LSZ, ETH-LAD, MIPLA, EIPLA, 1cP-AL-LAD

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: Asante]
    #27113715 - 12/29/20 08:18 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:

So I am hot or cold my luv

--------------------

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

#27113940 - 12/29/20 10:40 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

i pray to santa. hail santa

--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
    #27113965 - 12/29/20 10:52 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I don't believe in the existence of Satan or hell.

OfflineCracked Egg
Stranger

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: split_by_nine] * 2
    #27113966 - 12/29/20 10:52 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I worship satin!

--------------------

OfflineKwyjibo
Stranger

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: Loaded Shaman] * 2
    #27114160 - 12/29/20 12:31 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Loaded Shaman said:

Is your username a Simpson's reference?

Yes.

Invisiblemycosis
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSA Flag
    #27114172 - 12/29/20 12:36 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

:cookiemonster:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #27114182 - 12/29/20 12:41 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Interesting and enlightening post zZZz. :strokebeard: This new posting style of zZZz is quite intriguing :yesnod::thumbup:

No, I dont believe in Satan. However, I do believe Satan is probably based on a real entity in the distant past of Biblical times. Perhaps Satan was an evil Ancient Alien :shrug: but I can't be sure...

However, I do believe in Demons. In Paranormal Research, Demons come up quite a bit. The theory is that they are non-Human dark spirits who are attracted to haunted locations and "prey" on human ghosts. There's even some Demon's with names that come up on EVP's (Electronic Voice Phenomena) and from Spirit Boards (Ouija boards).

The most famous of them is the Zozo Demon: https://allthatsinteresting.com/zozo-demon

Its believed that Satanist can open "portals" that can lead Demon's to certain areas. I watch a lot of Ghost Adventures, and some abandoned locations host a lot of Satanism/Witchcraft symbolism on the walls. And thats my knowledge of "Satanism".

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 3
    #27114691 - 12/29/20 05:49 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I don't have faith belief in anything. No spirits, gods, demons, angels, ghosts... not even higher selves or universal oneness. Literally none of it. I perceive the cosmos as a vast great soup of energy in flux through micro to macro and back again.

I used to believe in my illusions and perception and even thought my ideas on right and wrong were truth, then take on others peoples' as well. I found myself sorely misled. So now I put the onus onto the speaker, even if it's myself, to prove what is being perceived as real or true rather than trying to disprove things that are void of evidence.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

OfflineEzuma
Gontish Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Roke
    #27114761 - 12/29/20 06:59 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

100% no

OfflineEzuma
Gontish Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Roke
Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: Northerner] * 1
    #27114789 - 12/29/20 07:11 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Northerner said:
I don't have faith belief in anything. No spirits, gods, demons, angels, ghosts... not even higher selves or universal oneness. Literally none of it. I perceive the cosmos as a vast great soup of energy in flux through micro to macro and back again.

I used to believe in my illusions and perception and even thought my ideas on right and wrong were truth, then take on others peoples' as well. I found myself sorely misled. So now I put the onus onto the speaker, even if it's myself, to prove what is being perceived as real or true rather than trying to disprove things that are void of evidence.

that is pretty much where I'm at too, largely due to psychedelic experiences

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #27114850 - 12/29/20 07:49 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Interesting and enlightening post zZZz. :strokebeard: This new posting style of zZZz is quite intriguing :yesnod::thumbup:

No, I dont believe in Satan. However, I do believe Satan is probably based on a real entity in the distant past of Biblical times. Perhaps Satan was an evil Ancient Alien :shrug: but I can't be sure...

However, I do believe in Demons. In Paranormal Research, Demons come up quite a bit. The theory is that they are non-Human dark spirits who are attracted to haunted locations and "prey" on human ghosts. There's even some Demon's with names that come up on EVP's (Electronic Voice Phenomena) and from Spirit Boards (Ouija boards).

The most famous of them is the Zozo Demon: https://allthatsinteresting.com/zozo-demon

Its believed that Satanist can open "portals" that can lead Demon's to certain areas. I watch a lot of Ghost Adventures, and some abandoned locations host a lot of Satanism/Witchcraft symbolism on the walls. And thats my knowledge of "Satanism".

THANKZ BIG DAWG LOGIC GOOD LOOKING OUT DAWG 4 REAL YO :manofapproval:

--------------------

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: Ezuma] * 1
    #27114853 - 12/29/20 07:52 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Ezuma said:
Quote:

Northerner said:

that is pretty much where I'm at too, largely due to psychedelic experiences

I FEEL YALL DAWGZ 4 REAL YO SHOUT OUT TO PSYCHEDELICS AND SHOUT OUT TO LOVE!!! :manofapproval::heart::hippie:

:iloveyou:

--------------------

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

#27114858 - 12/29/20 07:55 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
Not only are you what you eat, you’re also what you do and choose:themoreyouknow:

:vibin::iloveyou:

:nyan:

--------------------

Offlinelongbus
Will grow for food
 User Gallery

#27114881 - 12/29/20 08:12 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Shut up simp. Get a grip and deal with reality.

--------------------
never 4get!

InvisibleZombi3
Bella Ciao!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Bat Country Flag
Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #27115098 - 12/29/20 10:11 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Huh. My dad told me that today. Only he was talking about my heroin addiction...

Anyway as far as I understand it anyone who believes in the Christian God by default also must believe in Satan. Which also means by default they have to believe in Satans demons. Which means by default they kinda have to believe in the paranormal, at very least they have to believe Excorcisms are real. Which again by default means they have to believe in demons, that can invade a human body..

So come on all y’all Christians, how many of you believe the Excorcist was a true story?

--------------------
Youve Met With A Terrible Fate, Havent You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: Zombi3]
    #27115138 - 12/29/20 10:34 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

How many of ya’ll believe life is a true story?

--------------------

InvisibleZombi3
Bella Ciao!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27115143 - 12/29/20 10:36 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

The board game?

--------------------

In Crust We Trust

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

#27115146 - 12/29/20 10:37 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I suppose you could call it that..

--------------------

InvisibleZombi3
Bella Ciao!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27115154 - 12/29/20 10:42 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I get bored when it feels like a game

--------------------

In Crust We Trust

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

#27115159 - 12/29/20 10:45 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah it seems like a lot of the lessons that are being instilled are rather, petty...

Like enough 2nd grade already lets do some fuckin algebra or blow some shit up in the science lab... anything.

--------------------

Offlinelongbus
Will grow for food
 User Gallery

#27115169 - 12/29/20 10:50 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Zombi3 said:
The board game?

Thats a good game hnnnnnn

--------------------
never 4get!

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

#27115184 - 12/29/20 11:00 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Zombi3 said:
I get bored when it feels like a game

Then just bend the rules a bit, keep it interesting.

--------------------

OfflinePsion
Sage
    #27115210 - 12/29/20 11:26 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

the way i see things is really more in terms of harmony and discord, rather than a "jesus" figure and a "satan" figure. goodness is like a melody, a dance - like life, it constantly evolves, constantly changes and smoothly flows. sometimes it's a bit abrupt, sometimes slow, sometimes fast. each of us is like a different instrument, or a different dancer - independent and unique, yet working together (hopefully) as part of a greater whole. sometimes there may be recurring themes or choruses, yet the melody and dance of life never truly repeats - it's always full of variation.

discord, or sometimes i call it discordia (as a nod to the dark tower series :wink:) is like break in that melody or dance. when people do evil, when they act like bigots, or trod on others human rights, when people hurt others for no good purpose (an example of hurting for good purpose is amputating a limb to save a life, or allowing a child to suffer mild hurts during training in order to grow strong and learn proper safety, to avoid a life threatening situation later) - things like these are examples of discord, of evil. i see it as more of a sickness, or a chaos. it's something to be addressed, much like an illness must be cured - you do not punish a patient for hurting others simply because they injured others while they lashed out in their fevered illness. if you truly cured the patient... they will naturally wish to make amends to those they injured themselves, of their own will.

thus, hell becomes...problematic. an eternal place of fire and brimstone for the wicked to suffer for all eternity? what truly loving god would do such a thing? only an uncaring monster would treat even the worst sinner to such a treatment. if there truly was an all-mighty god, they would be able to save even the worst wretch, given enough time. a god wouldn't just go "oh well, they don't want to be saved in this life, let's just give up lol!" ::toss another human log into the ETERNAL FIRE OF HELL AND SUFFERING::

no. i think hell was instead a creation of human religion, to control the masses through fear. fear is the opposite of love. to fear is to reject that which is different from you, to push away instead of embrace it. instead of wishing to make others the best that they can be, it's trying to force others to be what you want them to be, to control everything around you so that nothing unexpected happens and surprises you. because love is always full of surprises. hell was a way of saying "follow this strict path, do these certain things we say, and you will get eternal rewards". so much easier than "there is no one true way. you must adapt to changing times, love thy neighbor as yourself and work in harmony with each other and nature, striving to the best of your ability in mind, body and soul. and make sure to always have fun in life!"

man, if there's one thing religions hate, it's the whole "have fun" line. there is nothing worse for a business who's entire deal is "you have a hole in your heart and unsatisfactory in this life that can only be filled by jeeeeezuuuuus!" than having someone ruin it by giving you permission to enjoy yourself in this one, guilt free.

because you can. there's no reason not to. life is meant to be enjoyed. feel the world around you. see and hear it's wonders. read, think, play, and drink up all the knowledge it offers. dream big, make love to those you love, and make memories you cherish. i can promise you this, it's what the powers that be want you to do, provided you play nice with others. :wink: and i suggest you do so, because playing with others results in even more enjoyment than playing by yourself, just as a song played with more instruments takes on a greater richness than one played by one alone.

and as for heaven itself - well, just as earth itself has many cities, and many continents, why would heaven itself be just a tiny city surrounded by some pearly gates? it's laughable that heaven is some tiny exclusive party that only a few can get into. heaven is easily big enough for everyone's religion or spirituality, even the most obscure and tiniest of ones. earth is the tiniest pinprick compared to heaven. what matters isn't the details of how many maidens are up there or what the streets are paved with, or what god happens to be in residence. reaching heaven merely requires a heart that loves and a mind that is dedicated to growing wiser and seeking truth and honor, while trying to meet the obligations they owe themselves and others.

...i guess that's not so "merely", is it? but it is a worthwhile thing to pursue.

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

#27115253 - 12/30/20 12:08 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Northerner said:

This is the mindset that produces the actual connection with all of the pre-conceived versions of those concepts (I.E. direct knowing) that people still in lower levels think they've reached.

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

I think it's important to differentiate one being vs a race of demons probably perceived as one being. Crazy shit does happen; that name you mentioned, I won't even type or speak out loud because that is a popular trickster that will fuck your shit up I've seen three people at the same time lose themselves in trance states - completely skeptical people - speaking in tongues, come out crying, and beg me never to share this shit with anyone (their names are safe lol).

I don't believe SHIT. I observe it and come to my own conclusions based on additional non-contradictory points of evidence/information.

The irony is most parroting science fail to see it's just dogmatic materialism disguised as free inquiry. It's McScience sold as the real deal, and people can't tell the difference, which is just as tragic as believing crazy deity shit with no proof IMHO because smart people get derailed by false narratives, then fight to reinforce their error, rather than correct it. An issue of ego, as always.

--------------------

OfflineShroomedOcean
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hbg
Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #27115283 - 12/30/20 12:51 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

i painted an abstract canvas of satan , looking out from the doorways of the mind trapped in hell :feelsoldman:

OfflineCracked Egg
Stranger

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: ShroomedOcean]
    #27115491 - 12/30/20 06:03 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I always cheated when playing monopoly.

--------------------

Offlinepatapon333
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: Cracked Egg]
    #27115530 - 12/30/20 06:43 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

saTAN... saNTA.. lol do you belive in santa? :laugh:

--------------------
My Trade List!

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: patapon333] * 2
    #27115727 - 12/30/20 08:41 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I don't believe in Christianity, it's really just fan fiction Judaism.

That said, Satan is sweet. Probably my favorite of the characters. So I like to entertain the thought.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: christopera]
    #27116017 - 12/30/20 10:58 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Satans a pedophile

--------------------

OfflineFrancoAmerican
Yes-man

#27116117 - 12/30/20 11:44 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

It’s probably irrelevant. The real question is whether or not satan believes in you.

Ask not what satan can do for you but what you can do for your Satan.

--------------------
Life ——>🍄🤯🍄😢🍄😆🍄😀🍄💀🤙🏼——->Death

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: FrancoAmerican]
    #27116956 - 12/30/20 07:29 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Oh he definitely believes in me

--------------------

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

#27116969 - 12/30/20 07:40 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

whys satan have to be a he?

--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: split_by_nine]
    #27116973 - 12/30/20 07:43 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

He can be a she too

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #27117028 - 12/30/20 08:15 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
I think Satan's like this fourth dimensional being of something god only knows about and he is like AI artificial intelligence in which he/or it/ god knows what it is can move through technology and it’s alive in a sense, and can move through us as well just like those zombie movies where peeps get possessed and do sum crazy shit like eat people and hurt people and stuff and he/it/ whatever it is can make images of itself like idk maybe a Buddha of sum sort or like those gods from the East like from India and whatnot,

god knows... and can deceive many I believe he can even fool the world like make flying saucers appear and shit like its that powerful, yet not as powerful as god, he’s just an illusion compared to god

Anyway feel free to express yourself nobody’s going to judge u based on ur beliefs here the world is fucking crazy anyway lol and we’re all just a bunch of druggies trippin on dr00gz jk we’re good people I believe we are really trying to make a difference based on everything I’ve read over da years here lots of luv here that’s for sure and psychedelics really are tools for therapy and can truly

heal da world if used correctly and responsibly and stuff and the imagination is awesome and we are gifted and stuff truly and everyone is hurting right now so lets make da most of it and try to be positive at least until this whole thang is over because it sucks for everyone it really sucks and i think the devil and Satan are in on it, or at the very least are taking advantage of a situation of a tragedy which they caused there I go using my imagination again lol see it easy it’s simple it’s fun and freeing!

Anyway blah blah blah now’s not the time to be fighting or worshiping Satan or doing devilish things and trying to get ahead of everyone because yall just gonna fuck yourselves over hell is real and so is heaven and the devil is real and Satan is real and Jesus is definitely real as GOD is real believe it yall it’s da holy truth so help me god

Everything is connected from the movies you watch to the music you listen to, the food u eat, ur clothes, ur cars, ur house, ur family, ur loved ones the people u care about most, ur relationships, ur desires, ur pleasures, ur drug of choice, ur forgetfulness, ur reminders, ur death, ur life, the world, the ground u stand on, the moon, the sun, the birds and all the other creatures of the world,

all the violence that goes on, the guns, the power hungry peeps, the creeps, creeping on u, jerking off to u, desiring u, laughing at u, and I laugh at them too probably more than they do hahahah yall are zombies yall are connected too and yall don’t even know it yall are giving ur power to other peeps who then take advantage of u and start wars and stuff and there u are worshiping them and

voting for them to get stronger and stronger why because you wanted to get ur dick sucked u sick fuck, and u didn’t care how u got it how u did it or who it was u were going to take advantage of, that’s how the devil satan work, they get you to do these things, they tempt you, they take ur power away, they make u sin, they make u kill ur own brothers and sisters, they make u fuck ur own brothers and sisters and even ur mother and father and then the fathers and mothers fuck their children

it’s a sick fucking world but as long u eat and have a roof over ur head and sum one to fuck over u don’t care, u just over look these things, you're flesh, u worship flesh, but what is behind the flesh!? What does satan want? What does the devil want? it wants u to over look this thread this post and think nothing of it, it wants to mock me, to mock it mock my words, so you can keeping fucking, yea you're going to fuck after this,

you're going to eat and then you're going to shit and then you're going to fuck u sick fucks fuck you didn’t I say knows not the time to be fighting so why are u fighting me, take lt like a man, am I fighting u? Am I preventing u from living ur life? Am I preventing u from getting richer??... am I breaking into ur home and taking ur things? Am I selling drugs to u?

And am I selling guns to u? Am I locking u up and taking u against ur will to prison? NO I don’t even vote, and I get crucified for it, didn’t I say to try and stay positive and not fight, so why does it appear that I am doing the very thing I said not to do, why am I contracting myself, BECAUSE I WANTED TO BE CONTRADICTING, I WANTED TO MAKE YOU LAUGH, and the only way to do that was by

hurting myself because u lack faith, sympathy, because my pain is ur joy, and that is why Jesus did what he did, because he wanted to fill u with joy, he wanted u to hurt him, he knew u would hurt him and his children, he knew u would hurt me, as you're doing now and you're not even aware of it, it’s that fucked up, we don’t know what we do, yet we still do it, am I confusing u?

GOOD I wanted to confuse u, I wanted u to cringe and say wtf is he on or wut, I wanted u to call me crazy, and I wanted u to ignore me, I wanted u to hate me, why because I love u stupid son of bitch I trapped u, I wanted u to judge me so that I could judge u, I WANTED YOU TO LAUGH and wanted u to feel joy as u are feeling now.

Idc cuz I have them too see I’m just like u, u are laughing at ur own selves because u are imperfect too and I am like a mirror that reminds u of that fact, I am pure, like a rainbow, I’m clean cuz Jesus made me clean and that’s why I can talk to u the way I do because I am clean, and I know how to judge u because behold I have been judged, I’ve been killed, I’ve hurt ALOT I am hurting right now but idc I’m good, the hurt is mostly trivial,

it’s small it’s just being humiliated snot that bad right, people kill for that everyday yet I let yall get away with it every moment of ur life of my life that’s right u take from me, I give u life because Jesus gives me life, I make u move, I move u, just like I move the wind, yet u will not believe me and that’s ok, I’d prefer not to be believed because I don’t care what u think, I only know that Jesus is real and he loves me and u very much,

I did this for u, remember that.. remember that I loved you very much and that’s it goodbye now to continue on living because that’s all I know what to do, I know how to die as well, but I prefer to live amen! Zzzz

--------------------

Invisible1234go
 User Gallery

#27117044 - 12/30/20 08:26 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Love you Z:heart:

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#27117053 - 12/30/20 08:32 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Cracked Egg said:
I worship satin!

Its believed that Satanist can open "portals" that can lead Demon's to certain areas.

Hey now!:tongue: I've opened a few portals in my life.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: patapon333]
    #27117060 - 12/30/20 08:34 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

patapon333 said:
saTAN... saNTA.. lol do you belive in santa? :laugh:

Honey you have no idea!:tongue::heart:

--------------------

Offlinelongbus
Will grow for food
 User Gallery

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #27118425 - 12/31/20 01:48 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Does anyone here have any knowledge of christian gnosticism?

--------------------
never 4get!

OfflineCracked Egg
Stranger

#27118865 - 12/31/20 05:09 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Gno, sorry..

--------------------

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

#27118882 - 12/31/20 05:18 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

longbus said:
Does anyone here have any knowledge of christian gnosticism?

Yeah almost here everyone does, it's been rammed down our throats as "truth" since we were bubbas.

I invite anyone who is a believer to sit with me and have a cup from Russel's teapot. We'll sort it out.

--------------------

Offlinelongbus
Will grow for food
 User Gallery

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: Northerner]
    #27119512 - 01/01/21 12:20 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Isnt the psychedelic experience kind of gnosis?

--------------------
never 4get!

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
    #27120436 - 01/01/21 01:33 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

There are some books called the gnostic gospels that mainstream Christians generally regard as non-canonical.

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
    #27120814 - 01/01/21 05:32 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
Be honest yall

Do y’all pray to satan

Are u a satanist

LOL

I have a theory that I can't prove yet but I believe that you are Satan. You're Satan just trolling us from your refurbished Acer laptop as you sit in your office bedroom in Hell.

Like I said I can't prove it at the moment but I suspect one day I shall. In the meanwhile both you and I know the truth.

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

#27120825 - 01/01/21 05:40 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

longbus said:

I don't find it so, some some people do. I think it's illusory and metaphorical.

--------------------

Invisiblemycosis
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSA Flag
Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: Nifflerz] * 2
    #27120936 - 01/01/21 06:39 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

The existence of Satan is the only plausible explanation for the invention of chicken wings.

Chicken wings are proof that Satan hates us and wants us to be miserable. :cookiemonster:

Offlinelongbus
Will grow for food
 User Gallery

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: Northerner]
    #27121136 - 01/01/21 08:57 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Northerner said:
Quote:

longbus said:

I don't find it so, some some people do. I think it's illusory and metaphorical.

What about dmt?

--------------------
never 4get!

InvisibleZombi3
Bella Ciao!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: mycosis] * 2
    #27121242 - 01/01/21 10:23 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mycosis said:
The existence of Satan is the only plausible explanation for the invention of chicken wings.

Chicken wings are proof that Satan hates us and wants us to be miserable. :cookiemonster:

If for no other reason than to support your theory I’ll add this- my dad used to make a joke all the time while eating chicken wings.

He would say between bites “man a lot of chickens gunna be walking home tonight”...

:lolsy:

--------------------

In Crust We Trust

Invisiblecannabinated

Loc: Outside Flag
    #27121263 - 01/01/21 10:41 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

idk i think dumb animals are just that

but i doo

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: cannabinated]
    #27121267 - 01/01/21 10:45 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

hey zombie

--------------------

Invisiblecannabinated

#27121298 - 01/01/21 11:09 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

nah i take it bacc

but its hard to uncouple it from an evolutionary perspective

like is it wrong for mantids to eat their spouse post coital?

maybe satan is in our dna

OfflineMorphinTime
Tulpa
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Angel Grove
    #27121305 - 01/01/21 11:13 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Satan is a lawyer

--------------------

InvisibleZombi3
Bella Ciao!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27121340 - 01/01/21 11:35 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

ZzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZz!!’:lol:

Hi.

--------------------

In Crust We Trust

OfflineBANANA.MAN
Turd Ferguson
Male
Loc: Ontario Canada
    #27121350 - 01/01/21 11:46 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Satan is an anglicized version of a hebrew word that translates to "adversary"

Having faith in god also means having faith that humanity can put aside their selfish inclinations and work toward creating a better world and one day maybe paradise. Thats why the idea of the messianic age has become so important in Judaism, And Maimonides acctually considered Beleif in a coming Messiah to be essential to Judaism despite the Torah not talking about the messiah. And of course in Christianity the belif that jesus was the messiah is central.

In the book of Job, God is convening with his heavenly assembly of sorts and one of the heavenly beings, the satan, essentially argues that humanity cant overcome their selfishness, implying that they are incapeabke of ushering in a messianic age. Again, satan means adversary or one who opposes.

The message of the story if the fall from eden is basicslly that if it werent for humanity's fatal tendency to create and rationalize their own ideas about right and wrong we would be able to bring about paradise. If we lived according to God's will and not our own selfish desires we could have a better world.

God has made covenants with humanity because God beleives we can do it, The satan argues otherwise Its just biblical narriative (and from the writings not even the torah) that is used to get a point accross and while I think its an important point satan has certainly taken on way more meaning than it originally had in the public mind.

Invisiblecannabinated

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #27121356 - 01/01/21 11:49 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

OfflineMr.Fujiwawa
Stranger
    #27123038 - 01/03/21 01:07 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

the devil is your mind

Invisiblecannabinated

Re: Do yall believe in Satan [Re: Mr.Fujiwawa]
    #27123055 - 01/03/21 01:22 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

no

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

#27123120 - 01/03/21 02:30 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

The devil is real.

--------------------

OfflineIce9
3X Ban Lotto Champion

Loc: daterapeville,USA
    #27123372 - 01/03/21 08:08 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Emphatically no.

--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Brenard Shaw

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order