Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNoitartst
Stranger
 User Gallery
A DEEPLY Worrisome DMT Entity Encounter...
    #27104956 - 12/23/20 09:46 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Howdy, all; recently, I met some entities that telepathically contacted me during a trip, who told me that they knew some guy I did, and they asked me if I wanted them to go after him on MY behalf, and I STUPIDLY said YES!!!  Is this kind of encounter common?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejesusfish
Naive Tripper
Male

Loc: Wisconsin Flag
Re: A DEEPLY Worrisome DMT Entity Encounter... [Re: Noitartst]
    #27105036 - 12/23/20 11:23 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Lmaoooooooooo

I've never heard of this happening before?

Do you have some sort of internalized hatred towards this dude?

--------------------
LOVE

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
    #27105067 - 12/24/20 12:09 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Noitartst said:
Howdy, all; recently, I met some entities that telepathically contacted me during a trip, who told me that they knew some guy I did, and they asked me if I wanted them to go after him on MY behalf, and I STUPIDLY said YES!!!  Is this kind of encounter common?

Kind of, you were fooled by tricksters, lol. It's kind of common. The only way they can boss you around is if you don't realize the power you possesses...which is exactly why they pander to you...you're like a kid with a really, really nice bike and those slightly older teens just want to ride it for a second, lol.

If you have legit concerns ask or PM I have experience with this stuff! :sunny: :levitate:

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: A DEEPLY Worrisome DMT Entity Encounter... [Re: Noitartst] * 2
    #27105294 - 12/24/20 06:47 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Noitartst said:

Relax, it's just an inner voice that transiently cropped up - and like most thoughts, possesses no substance and merely comes and then evaporates away when replaced by the next thought.  It is the sober YOU that is ascribing importance to it.  You may very well have had the same thought in that exact moment without DMT having been involved.

The sooner you dismiss silly notions of an origin from demons, entities, or spirits in this particular instance, the better you will feel about it, and the more safe in future trips will feel.  Rest assured it was just a transient, ephemeral experience that is now over.  Forget it, and do not allow it to affect your mental health. Following fringe beliefs is a poor choice of roads to go down if you are going to use psychedelics, which are full of easy to misinterpret thought patterns (and sometimes) experiences.

Please allow me to emphasize- I am NOT dismissing Loaded Shaman's statements, advice, or offer of help.  I just don't think what you describe in this particular instance rises to the level of an entity - trickster or not.  Tricksters are more devious and IMHO way more malevolent than what you describe.  As he correctly observed, they possess no REAL power unless you get tricked into giving them some of yours. As he rightly observed YOU possess the power and the best way to defeat them is to dismiss them out of hand with your own morality and sense of right and wrong.

In any event, when you subsequently realized what you had assented to was wrong ("stupidly said yes") you negated any potential for harm.  You withdrew your consent.  You're all good!  :hug:

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Edited by Nature Boy (12/24/20 07:00 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#27105534 - 12/24/20 09:52 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

curses!

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
Re: A DEEPLY Worrisome DMT Entity Encounter... [Re: redgreenvines]
    #27105584 - 12/24/20 10:40 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I love the shroomery, and I have missed you guys...

I just want to ask - could any one member have adequately answered this question as well as loaded shaman and nature boy did together by slightly disagreeing in tandem like that?

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

OfflineNoitartst
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: A DEEPLY Worrisome DMT Entity Encounter... [Re: jesusfish]
    #27111363 - 12/27/20 09:10 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Maybe, "Jesusfish"...

Edited by Noitartst (12/27/20 09:12 PM)

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Re: A DEEPLY Worrisome DMT Entity Encounter... [Re: Nature Boy]
    #27111549 - 12/28/20 01:52 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Quote:

Noitartst said:

Relax, it's just an inner voice that transiently cropped up - and like most thoughts, possesses no substance and merely comes and then evaporates away when replaced by the next thought.  It is the sober YOU that is ascribing importance to it.  You may very well have had the same thought in that exact moment without DMT having been involved.

The sooner you dismiss silly notions of an origin from demons, entities, or spirits in this particular instance, the better you will feel about it, and the more safe in future trips will feel.  Rest assured it was just a transient, ephemeral experience that is now over.  Forget it, and do not allow it to affect your mental health. Following fringe beliefs is a poor choice of roads to go down if you are going to use psychedelics, which are full of easy to misinterpret thought patterns (and sometimes) experiences.

Please allow me to emphasize- I am NOT dismissing Loaded Shaman's statements, advice, or offer of help.  I just don't think what you describe in this particular instance rises to the level of an entity - trickster or not.  Tricksters are more devious and IMHO way more malevolent than what you describe.  As he correctly observed, they possess no REAL power unless you get tricked into giving them some of yours. As he rightly observed YOU possess the power and the best way to defeat them is to dismiss them out of hand with your own morality and sense of right and wrong.

In any event, when you subsequently realized what you had assented to was wrong ("stupidly said yes") you negated any potential for harm.  You withdrew your consent.  You're all good!  :hug:

You are correct and we're actually not disagreeing, you're just unloading the next step. It's usually very, very hard for people to break the paradigm that there isn't something external, even when tripping. Demons, astral entities, etc. ARE A REFLECTION OF A PORTION OF YOU. It's all you. It's the separation that's the illusion. The more in touch you become with that guiding energy, the less astral BS you'll encounter, and the less volatile will appear "life lessons" (emotional growth), as well.

The tricksters are STS entities that ultimately feed the STO path by being learning props, which are ultimately all from the same "source" "stream", if you will.

--------------------

OfflineNoitartst
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: A DEEPLY Worrisome DMT Entity Encounter... [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #27122841 - 01/02/21 08:56 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Loaded Shaman said:
Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Quote:

Noitartst said:

You are correct and we're actually not disagreeing, you're just unloading the next step. It's usually very, very hard for people to break the paradigm that there isn't something external, even when tripping. Demons, astral entities, etc. ARE A REFLECTION OF A PORTION OF YOU. It's all you. It's the separation that's the illusion. The more in touch you become with that guiding energy, the less astral BS you'll encounter, and the less volatile will appear "life lessons" (emotional growth), as well.

The tricksters are STS entities that ultimately feed the STO path by being learning props, which are ultimately all from the same "source" "stream", if you will.

What all exactly equates to "astral BS" in yer book?  I'm merely reporting what I've encountered.

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

#27123013 - 01/03/21 12:45 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Noitartst said:
Quote:

Loaded Shaman said:
Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Quote:

Noitartst said:

What all exactly equates to "astral BS" in yer book?  I'm merely reporting what I've encountered.

BS is a term I use NOT to be dismissive - it's meant to illustrate the superfluous nature of the astral. There's all sorts of shit there, just like the real world. How often are you considering a random crime that may or may not be happening less than a few blocks from where you live, in an otherwise seemingly nice neighborhood or area? Same idea. Most of the time in the Astral these tricksters will prey on the naive and inexperienced, that's all.

Don't base your entire perception around a few bad neophyte level encounters that are anything but uncommon in the long run.

Keep notes, a level head, and a positive open-minded attitude toward experience.

--------------------

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Loc: Hurling Through Space
    #27123722 - 01/03/21 11:45 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Experience with what exactly?

Seems like simple delusions.

Edit: I'm sorry but if i'm considering a random "crime" or act how the hell am i supposed to know its going on near by? What?!

seems to me more like loose standards of bullshit.

Edited by LosTresOjos (01/03/21 11:49 AM)

OfflineskOsH
Functionally dysfunctional
 User Gallery

Loc: the PNW
Re: A DEEPLY Worrisome DMT Entity Encounter... [Re: LosTresOjos]
    #27123750 - 01/03/21 12:03 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I mean, seems like the unconscious part of your brain probably played out some weird orchestration of random pieces of thoughts that came together and it appeared in your trip

I mean, dreams can be weird sometimes, you know, and they're just dreams

Although maybe there is something to this friend thing? Perhaps something is going on with them and they need help

The collective unconscious is a thing and this could mean something

Although maybe it's a warning for you?

Either way, I wouldn't read too much into it

Edited by skOsH (01/03/21 12:05 PM)

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Re: A DEEPLY Worrisome DMT Entity Encounter... [Re: LosTresOjos] * 1
    #27125031 - 01/04/21 12:08 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

LosTresOjos said:

Edit: I'm sorry but if i'm considering a random "crime" or act how the hell am i supposed to know its going on near by? What?!

As you see it, so shall it be it.

"Loose standards of bullshit", as opposed to what? The rock solid contradictory reasoning people accept as proof of shit they also claim doesn't exist cuz drugs, while also championing the continued use and abuse of those drugs while not learning anything, and instead arguing with those that keep notes? This board is packed with people that have no idea what they think they believe until it's time to argue with someone that offers rational consistency in a direction that makes them personally uncomfortable.

You completely missed my point about the crime example BTW. The point was there are any number of crazy things happening outside of your awareness that are very real, and absolutely happening, that your current paradigm probably wouldn't accept as reality if met with it. Cognitive dissonance. Couple this with trying to shoe-horn explanations of entity phenomena into your current understanding of things, coupled with some nice combative dualism, and you get a clusterfuck of existential contradictions that this board thrives on.

Most will have cognitive dissonance with entities because they've gone most of their lives being told this shit isn't real and is all mental delusion. They'll encounter them then vacillate on whether or not it's actually an autonomous being existing outside of their awareness. It's amazing to me that people accept tripping as "just in your head", but not waking reality in regards to actual assumptions which are just that, psychological assumptions. They want their cake and to eat it to. This is the height of selective reasoning.

So, which is it? Are you convinced that it's all delusion because you're scared of actual answers that contradict what you assumed were rock solid assumptions calling that position "science" so you can rationalize away new information that supersedes materialist determinism (rational contradiction), or are you actually open to growing yourself despite the discomfort that might entail? Most want both and neither at the same time when it suits them. The Astral is where the real magick happens.

--------------------

Edited by Loaded Shaman (01/04/21 12:20 AM)

OfflineNoitartst
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: A DEEPLY Worrisome DMT Entity Encounter... [Re: LosTresOjos]
    #27125067 - 01/04/21 12:40 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

LosTresOjos said:

Yes.

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Loc: Hurling Through Space
    #27125745 - 01/04/21 10:19 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Many assumptions are being made here bucko.

OfflineNoitartst
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #27140148 - 01/10/21 04:27 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Noitartst said:
Quote:

LosTresOjos said:

Yes.

I hope I am wise to fear it isn't all in my head.

Invisiblelaughingdog
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #27141954 - 01/11/21 12:38 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Loaded Shaman said:
... even when tripping. Demons, astral entities, etc. ARE A REFLECTION OF A PORTION OF YOU. It's all you. It's the separation that's the illusion. The more in touch you become with that guiding energy, the less astral BS you'll encounter, and the less volatile will appear "life lessons" ...

.  Of course if this line of understanding were taken all the way, the person, the OP was mad at, would also be seen to be an aspect of himself. From this level the whole business is a puppet show, so to speak. Also at this level the hatred dissolves. And from this level in so far as there is a demon, it is the hatred itself that is the demon, and not its supposed target.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order