Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
Experement w/ Dioscorea dregeana
    #2677169 - 05/14/04 08:38 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I wanted to see if you could smoke this stuff. I crushed some and let it sit in some isopropenol for a week, strained it, and put some crushed mint (tea grade) in it and let it evoprate off into the mint. I tried smoking it the other night. Smooth smoke. It made my eyes feel very heavy. Not much of any euphoria though. That night, I slept like I haven't slept in a month. I didn't wake up once during the night. Also none of the unpleasent body sensations that I get from drinking the tea. (Rubbery legs mainly, side note; when you drink the tea, you will have a impulse to flex your leg muscles, DON'T this will result in excruciatingly painful leg cramps) Anyways, I just thought some one out there might find this info usefull.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Experement w/ Dioscorea dregeana [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #2681420 - 05/15/04 06:10 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i wa reading about this plant the other day - sounds like a valerian substitute - man valerian is awesome for sleep catchup - i got a nice 22 hour kip out of it once...

--------------------

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: Experement w/ Dioscorea dregeana [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #2710381 - 05/21/04 08:41 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

It's no valerian substitute. Frankly, it was the worst buzz of my entire life save for belladonna. It totally paralyses you to the point where you shake and shimmy when you move. Don't go there. However, the caudiciform plant is real cool looking, as are most caudiciforms and I recommend growing it.

--------------------
...or something

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
Re: Experement w/ Dioscorea dregeana [Re: eve69]
    #2710414 - 05/21/04 09:11 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Low doses aren't as unpleasent. The body sensations are why I wanted to try the smoking route, to see if the weren't as bad. I didn't really get any f those effects that way. One of my friends really liked it (orally) I mean it really does depend on how much you take. But yeah it is a shitty buzz if that is what you are after.

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

Re: Experement w/ Dioscorea dregeana [Re: eve69]
    #2710423 - 05/21/04 09:14 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

eve69 said:
Frankly, it was the worst buzz of my entire life

I could see where you are coming from. I've had some nasty plant high's before. I could see this stuff killing you... So procede with caution!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag