Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion >> Drug Policy Reform

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: COVID-19 hearing/Professor asks for review [Re: HamHead]
    #27087135 - 12/13/20 01:04 PM (2 months, 17 days ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Great.  Then you realize your post is a bit dated, as HamHead mentioned.

No, my post is based on the most updated information from the NIH.  That's only a few months old, and no one has posted any newer information from the NIH about it. 

Do you have newer information from the NIH?

Are there any other credible sources you would accept outside NIH?

Guess all these control measures are causing people to expand outside their normal thread viewing habbits.

I got some more :popcorn: to see if any other sources are accepted.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
    #27087137 - 12/13/20 01:06 PM (2 months, 17 days ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Great.  Then you realize your post is a bit dated, as HamHead mentioned.

No, my post is based on the most updated information from the NIH.  That's only a few months old, and no one has posted any newer information from the NIH about it. 

Do you have newer information from the NIH?

Are there any other credible sources you would accept outside NIH?

Sources for what?  The effectiveness of the drug is not going to be debated in this thread.  If you have sources that other credible health organizations have approved it for use, that might be relevant to the issue of whether the NIH is dragging its feet, but I'm not sure where you think you're going with these other "credible sources."

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: COVID-19 hearing/Professor asks for review [Re: Enlil]
    #27087158 - 12/13/20 01:30 PM (2 months, 17 days ago)

I just find it odd how information is accepted from one source and not another.

So, I am simply asking, are there any other credible sources that we here can refer to in these discussions?

Example. What if a different county does its own trials and their health institute find a drug to be effective?

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #27087175 - 12/13/20 01:53 PM (2 months, 17 days ago)

You really find that odd?

You’ve been wrong about nearly everything for eight months. Why should anyone trust your judgement or your sources of information?

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: COVID-19 hearing/Professor asks for review [Re: koods]
    #27087179 - 12/13/20 01:57 PM (2 months, 17 days ago)

Quote:

koods said:
You really find that odd?

You’ve been wrong about nearly everything for eight months. Why should anyone trust your judgement or your sources of information?

Yeah, it's odd. When information is only accepted from a single source. Duh?
:homerdrool:

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
    #27087214 - 12/13/20 02:36 PM (2 months, 17 days ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
I just find it odd how information is accepted from one source and not another.

So, I am simply asking, are there any other credible sources that we here can refer to in these discussions?

Example. What if a different county does its own trials and their health institute find a drug to be effective?

Again, we're not going to be arguing whether or not any particular drug is effective.  You can certainly use another nation's approval of a drug to argue that the U.S. should approve a drug.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 hearing/Professor asks for review [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #27089899 - 12/15/20 07:48 AM (2 months, 15 days ago)

Here's another video with a different (British) doctor exploring this subject who says there is enough accumulated evidence around the world now to the point where governments need to be looking at this seriously.

I can say with certainty that this man is not a charlatan or (somehow) trying to cheat people.

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: COVID-19 hearing/Professor asks for review [Re: wolf8312]
    #27089960 - 12/15/20 09:03 AM (2 months, 15 days ago)

Here's a newer article explaining why the AP did a bad job of covering this, and it explains why:

Fact Checking the Fact Checkers: The Case of Ivermectin for Publicly-Subsidized Research

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: COVID-19 hearing/Professor asks for review [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27090070 - 12/15/20 10:47 AM (2 months, 15 days ago)

Quote:

CLAIM: The antiparasitic drug ivermectin ‘has a miraculous effectiveness that obliterates’ the transmission of COVID-19 and will prevent people from getting sick—-AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. There’s no evidence ivermectin has been proven a safe or effective treatment against COVID-19.” The claim is about ivermectin as a prophylactic to prevent getting COVID-19 illness, but the assessment’s language states that it is not an effective “treatment against COVID-19.” Since prophylactic prevention is for the well, and treatment is for the sick, confusing these medical uses appears to be sloppy journalism or worse.

These are not accurate definitions. Treatment isn’t only for the sick. Also, this is an extremely petty argument considering these people were actually calling the drug a miracle.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

General Interest >> Political Discussion >> Drug Policy Reform