Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineEagles009
Stranger
 User Gallery
Light intensity during fruiting
    #27083680 - 12/11/20 11:37 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

I was a member on this website / message board 20 years ago when I first grew P.C. cool to see this place is still in existence...and so was my old spore vendor.

So I'm back at it for the first time in twenty years. If memory serves these suckers don't need much light intensity at all to fruit but what I'm wondering is how much can they take? Estimates in lux or ppf would be great. Why do I care? I would like to fruit these in the corner of a 4x4 grow tent with a strong 500 watt quantum board style light. Wondering if they can take it? Was thinking I'd cover the top of the chamber with bubble wrap to block more light. Necessary? They would be on a 1212 schedule with my flowering plants. This will be an easier sell to the wife if they can live with my other indiscretion. Tent temp stays 68-82 (light on / off) so should be okay there I think, if a bit warm. Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Here's where I'm at today.

Edited by Eagles009 (12/11/20 03:26 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started