Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Offlinepincheburro
Stranger
Re: Magic mushrooms RAPED me. [Re: ArronH]
    #27117688 - 12/31/20 07:33 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

meh, pics or didnt happen!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineArronH
Stranger
Re: Magic mushrooms RAPED me. [Re: pincheburro]
    #27119856 - 01/01/21 08:03 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Pics of what?
I have some drawings on my Facebook page.

OfflineArron
Stranger
Re: Magic mushrooms RAPED me. [Re: ArronH]
    #27241972 - 03/07/21 01:58 PM (3 years, 22 days ago)

I have had a reply to this report on my facebook page, i thought i should share it here\

“I remember feeling as though I had died & was taken somewhere.”

Nevertheless, you were not dead. You made that up!

“I could see and hear family. I chose to stay alive by waking and drinking water. Some of it was frightening.”

I get it, you were scared, you thought you’d died. I call that ego dissolution except you held the thread of “I’m dead”. You didn’t let go. You’re not dead.

“I took them” — there’s that pesky ego ‘I’. How easily it forgets its responsibilities.

“Sometimes geometric patterns & insect like humming & something trying to tell me a story about my life & civilization.” Were they or did you make that up too?

I am not sure from memory at what point “they took over” my dreams and became increasingly intimidating, threatening, violent, obscene and abusive.

Here you are avoiding responsibilities for your dreams and seeking to blame something outside your head.

“Then began to rape me.”

They are trying to kill me, to stop me from talking about this.
(I have been “driven” to attempt suicide).

Suicide is a choice. And many many have talked about the vivid and true hallucinations they have experienced on mushrooms.

The scenes and creatures in my dreams also became very strange; Animals morphed into different animals.
Mermaids talking to me. Dolphins, Birds, Leprechauns.
Fairies, Indians, Egyptians, a Chinese man/ Dwarf.
Also, Aliens & flying saucers, a ghost ship, blue beings (that were abusive), & something like a devil woman, with sheep horns. Something with 3 moving eyes. That said “it wanted me to go insane.”

You made that up too! That it is you talking w you. You are a 3.48 billion old creature and you’re remembering past experiences that left an emotional imprint.

“I have seen terrible visions of violence, rape and abuse. They are torturing me.”

You are torturing you and blaming “them”. Those visions are a product of your imagination.

I used to grow & smoke cannabis occasionally, “they have caused me to throw away my seed collection & burn my supply of buds.” Well that was silly of you! Take responsibility for your actions. The voices in your head are yours.

“They were trying to make me have children” ... maybe they truly activated an ancient species that lives on your brain stem and they can only reproduce when you reproduce ... that’s what “they” said to me. And when I reproduced, “they” let me go.

They drove me to live further away from this radiation /EMF. I lived by a lake in the mountains for some months, also a cave in the bush.

See my brain stem theory above, I made that up! But I live on the edge of the wilderness.

In one of the dreams, a Dwarf, who called himself "Dues",
“Told me” to take 10grams of magic mushrooms.

You told you!

(I did not realize at the time that they were the cause of my strange dreams). The 10grams I took were a strain called "Pink Buffalo" from website spores 101,
That I grew myself indoors using PFKtek.

Nice talent ... that can financially liberate you!

When I took them I was in a small hut in the mountains.
I felt very relaxed and seen a White Swan, then something like a rife frequency in my brain. A vibration that continued for maybe 1 hour. Then I sat up & felt reasonably (unreasonably?) normal, apart from some morphing patterns & animals (an elephant) on the carpet.
I felt ok, though slightly nauseated.

At some time after this I stopped playing along with “their” plan for me to have children.

Yeah, dude, that’s your genetics talking. You are a walking talking reproduction machine.

“Because they had (physically) RAPED me. “

What if they physically raped an earlier combination of your genetics and you just found out?

I do not want to describe this detail. I will only say it is sickening, beyond belief.

I decided I could not have children after these events.

No children! — Now “they” really want to torture you!

Because; A- The abuse that was compelling me to.
B- The risk that the mushrooms could somehow pass this on to my children.

Maybe A: “they” can. And B: they are not the mushrooms but use tryptamines to communicate.

If my theory is correct and I don’t assume it is but maybe suppose it is, they are living in the brain stem of some but not all humans and when they are sufficiently activate “they” purge your psyche of past horror you previous genetic configurations have committed or experienced.

I have not read of any other accounts of something this terrible happening before.

It’s happened to me. No shit! But it was Ayahuasca.

There was no warning that this might happen.

Wait? You didn’t see the disclaimer about the risk of being alive? You are not alone!

“They have ruined my life.” Are you sure “they” the mushrooms or they the brain stem creatures have?

I hope that my experience can be a warning to other people. Magic mushrooms are not safe at any dose.

They can lie & trick you.

Mushrooms don’t lie or trick ... they are mushrooms and your brain and maybe the brain stem creatures reacted to the tryptamines and woke up.

I say all this to hopefully spark up your willingness to take responsibility. Blaming mushrooms will not solve your problems. I’m curious though why you don’t blame the tryptamines or why you haven’t made up alternative theories to choose from, which may be just as plausible.

I truly experienced a conversation within my self about these creatures on my brain stem in which they said they’d let me live if I’d reproduce. I left my wife of 7 years who didn’t want babies in March 2015 and I found a girl that did as we were pregnant by August 13th! My life has never been the same and yet “mama aya” has been so nice to me since. And even that is all my interpretation, my story, my laying  blame on the plant rather than on me.

Please consider talking with a Grof Transpersonal Psychotherapist. They have a book called “spiritual emergency” which might greatly assist.

This work is their forte.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals