Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

About my daughter
    #27068892 - 12/02/20 07:47 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Shes less than a year.

Her mother has slowly removed me from being able to see her.

We broke up and she went from letting me see her all the time to 3 days a week and not allowing me to take her on my own.

This all happen recentky and i spoke to a lawyer. I told her i want a new areangement or id go to court and she said ok go to court you cant see your daughter anymore until then.

I love my daughter more than anything in this world.

What impact does this have on her and on her and our relationship?

The way i feel is impossible to put in words. It is such a deep sadness and pain, something of its own entirely.

I would feel better to know she is fine and that she hardly knows the difference but i feel as if my relarionship with her is being sabatoged

I will never get this time with her again. It is lost forever. I am missing my chance to bond with her as her care taker.

It hurts so bad to be robbed of this.

I miss her so much

I love her so much..

She means the world to me.

And im sitting here alone.

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRobZombie68
The Shaman's Apprentice
Male

Loc: Palookaville, US
Re: About my daughter [Re: Enkidu] * 1
    #27068904 - 12/02/20 07:51 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Do you have anger issues and/or on drugs?  That will be the deciding factor.

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: About my daughter [Re: Enkidu]
    #27068909 - 12/02/20 07:53 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Fucking stupid man i swear to god

I have nothing

And in alone here. I have noone.

And all i can think about is how one day that will not be so

I will have everything i wanted and accomplish my goals and achieve my dreams and provide the best life i possibly can for my baby and my future baby

So fucking stupid and at the same time this low fucking point where i hardly own a singke fucking thing and i live far away from my home and family but really i am just hungry for what i desire

Strange

I am proud actually.

For being determined and i will not give up.

I feel strong at this very moment as if nothing can destroy me

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#27068911 - 12/02/20 07:55 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

No drugs.

Anger yes, at her but she has been equally angry toward me and physically violent and i called the cops on her not long ago because of it

Fuck yeah im angry bro

I get angry as fuck. At her.

She drives me fucking insane

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#27068913 - 12/02/20 07:56 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

At the same time im not malicious

I feel i could and should try to fuck her every which way but i wont.

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#27068915 - 12/02/20 07:56 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I just miss my daughter man enough to cry

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineWhoManBeing
PsychedelicYogi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: About my daughter [Re: RobZombie68]
    #27068918 - 12/02/20 07:58 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

What’s the reasoning to mother keeping you distant? 

Bummer paying for the court. One friend spoke of how he offered to take all that that going to be court fees and put into account for school for that going to be a pretty penny.

If you got all your eggs in basket, court will surely be giving you your Easter Egg party allowing rights to child. Correct?  Or...

Best of Luck

Woh! 

Reading your last entries, I’d almost say take your court money and go vacation.  You’ll be wasting it in court.

--------------------
Hip, hip... WhoRAy!!!

Eye was thinking the other day...  ahh, thinking never done me no good.

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: About my daughter [Re: WhoManBeing]
    #27068925 - 12/02/20 08:02 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Why do you say that?

She wont let me see her because shes mad at me. Thats really all it comes down to

She wont agree to let me see her more snd she thinks the court will side with her

She wont let me take her outside of her home and she doesnt want me watching her in her home even though thats what she forces me to do

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#27068926 - 12/02/20 08:05 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Well its true. I was feeling sad as fuck for a minute and then it switched to feeling strong dor enduring everything i have been through and pushing forward.

And i have to be strong for my childrens sake. I think a lot of other men would have fell quite hard where i still stand

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineWhoManBeing
PsychedelicYogi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
    #27068938 - 12/02/20 08:11 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I don’t know how that court plays out. Just saying with rough comments of hating your baby’s momma ain’t going to make you look like a well deserving father and yes this is not court but people are transparent and that which we speak lingers around as masks.

I figure, if you have well place of home and show can be support to child you can benefit to what bring to child. I do know of one fella who did get complete custody of child for fact the lady was crazy.

Your circumstance best understood to those exposing it too. Cursing at the momma here at shroomery not such a magical thing.

I’m out of here. Best of luck.

--------------------
Hip, hip... WhoRAy!!!

Eye was thinking the other day...  ahh, thinking never done me no good.

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: About my daughter [Re: WhoManBeing]
    #27068947 - 12/02/20 08:16 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah i mean she does the same to me so thanks for your judgment

Have a woman tell you you cant see your kid and see how nice you speak of her

When i didnt even say anything bad about her besides that she pisses me off

And she has been physicslly violent toward me

And i said i WOULD NOT fuck her over the way she has done to me multiple times

So yeah gtfo and go hang out with her instead

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineRobZombie68
The Shaman's Apprentice
Male

Loc: Palookaville, US
Re: About my daughter [Re: WhoManBeing] * 1
    #27069004 - 12/02/20 09:15 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

WhoManBeing said:
I don’t know how that court plays out. Just saying with rough comments of hating your baby’s momma ain’t going to make you look like a well deserving father and yes this is not court but people are transparent and that which we speak lingers around as masks.

I figure, if you have well place of home and show can be support to child you can benefit to what bring to child. I do know of one fella who did get complete custody of child for fact the lady was crazy.

Your circumstance best understood to those exposing it too. Cursing at the momma here at shroomery not such a magical thing.

I’m out of here. Best of luck.

THIS!  Ya gotta kill her with kindness brutha.  Once you are truly kind to those you hate they will eventually respond with kindness.

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#27069068 - 12/02/20 10:02 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

As I said in the other thread, you have a kid with this woman hate her or love her and the harsh reality is that when you have kids you have a way to see your kid and still be her father which she will need as much at 18 as at 1 and in the long run if you need to get a job and prove that bitch wrong that you can give your kids a dad that breaks his back to get back to her to be in her life. It sounds like your girl is the typical controlling type,never asked you about your feelings or how to work through them just gave up, that is because she really thinks you won't go out and get a job and step up to the plate. It is now your time to prove you can work just as hard as her and your devoted.

My brother had a bad deal happen much like you've explained and his daughter was 4 at the time when he was depressed out of his mind and popping pills because of what his girl was saying. Saying things like you'll never see her again, I'll never let you around us anymore, i will get custody etc. As I said very similar. After he served a months in jail he got sober and realized she was partly right that he needed to deal with his mental issues, get sober enough to be dependable when working, taking anger management classes etc. Before he went to jail and has been changing they had a horrible relationship and their daughter saw a lot of fighting for a decade or so and when he started not making excuses, showed he was going to classes to help his mental state, showed how much he was applying for jobs and mostly being honest and admitting what you did wrong and what you'll do to fix it not only ended in them being back together but the love between them and the communication is 180° night and day and he still can't see her legally but he's proved himself to where his girlfriend says if he keeps on this path they are back together and he will still be her dad in every way.

Work your ass off to get your kid back man good luck

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Invisiblemetalfaith
Moron
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
    #27069082 - 12/02/20 10:18 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Dang I am really stoned and I am really floored by this situation. So floored I actually needed to take a break before reading the rest of the thread.

I feel so bad for you OP. My 2.25 year old just starting bonding with me in the last 3-4 months and dang it is really the most satisfying thing ever. Being a parent really is the best.

I have no real advice for you other than try to get your relationship with your ex as good as you can. Get that lady candy when you see her, buy her a 6 pack when you come by (and offer to take the baby for the night), whatever. Fuck your morals and sense of justice; reward this crazy bitch with gifts if it helps you get in more time with your kid.

That shit hit me in the feels after such a good day with my baby after such a shitty 4 months...
:emotionalmoment:

--------------------

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: About my daughter [Re: metalfaith]
    #27069313 - 12/03/20 05:21 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I have a job man

During covid i was paying for everything because she wasnt working

During the pregnancy she kicked me out blocked me i was bringing her money and she put a no contact order on me

I always do the right thing

I stayed here and tried to get on top of everyrhing

She dropped the attempted order and we got back together

Things were going pretty good and she wound up pregnant again with our second child and got back to her same absokutelt unreasonable unappreciative shit

I was working and coming home taking care of our daughter while shes at work doing as much housework as i could helping as much as i coukd waking up on the weekend taking care of our daughter and cleaning the whole house so she can sleep in

She just becomes a monester when shes prefnant or something idk

Blames everyrhing on me says im horroble and fails to see or admit all her wrongs and her side

Ill be fine

I just got a new job with a decent company

Started looking into what i need to get back in school and finish my degree

Ill do shit on my own if i have to and ill fight in court to see my kids if thats what it takes

I think she has no fucking clue what shes doing right now

Appreciate the words guys

--------------------
Within You , Without You

Invisible1234go
 User Gallery

Re: About my daughter [Re: Enkidu] * 1
    #27069365 - 12/03/20 06:34 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

WhoManBeing said:
What’s the reasoning to mother keeping you distant? 

Quote:

Enkidu said:
She wont let me see her because shes mad at me. Thats really all it comes down to

You keep mentioning that, that she's doing all of this because she's mad at you...why is she mad at you?

I can't imagine she'd go through all that trouble just because she's pregnant, feeling bitchy, and having a few bad months...

Invisibleninja cat 09
A paranoid android
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mexico Flag
    #27069653 - 12/03/20 09:31 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enkidu said:
Yeah i mean she does the same to me so thanks for your judgment

Have a woman tell you you cant see your kid and see how nice you speak of her

When i didnt even say anything bad about her besides that she pisses me off

And she has been physicslly violent toward me

And i said i WOULD NOT fuck her over the way she has done to me multiple times

So yeah gtfo and go hang out with her instead

I agree, but the court won't see it that way if you use the same words you did in there. There's blatant sexism and women will get the kid most of the time. My mom has schizophrenia, is a danger to herself and others and my dad only got custody of my siblings (I was already of age when that shit went down) because she was out of the country for 2 years. You need to seem PERFECT and get all the evidence you can against her together.

--------------------
             :crazykitty:

OfflineDilsnique
Admiral Admirable
Male User Gallery

Loc: Netherworld
    #27069664 - 12/03/20 09:43 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

RobZombie68 said:
Once you are truly kind to those you hate they will eventually respond with kindness.

Good does come from taking this course of action but the response is not always kindness returned.  Some eventually will just leave you alone after discovering that they are not getting an angry response in return.

OP, I am sorry that you are going through this.  I went through similar circumstances years ago.  I finally left my wife after being tired of being cheated on and lied to and having all my money spent and staying together for years "for the kids".  You don't want to give her any fuel to have her talking badly about you to the child.  I didn't not handle situations with my wife in anger, but my wife and her family told horrible lies to my kids about me when we got separated and I have been spending the last 15 years proving myself to them that I was and am not that person that they have been telling them I am, and I may not successfully, fully clear my name.

I wish you the best in this and stay strong but not bitter.

OfflineCracked Egg
Stranger

#27069680 - 12/03/20 09:54 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enkidu said:
Shes less than a year.

Her mother has slowly removed me from being able to see her.

We broke up and she went from letting me see her all the time to 3 days a week and not allowing me to take her on my own.

This all happen recentky and i spoke to a lawyer. I told her i want a new areangement or id go to court and she said ok go to court you cant see your daughter anymore until then.

I love my daughter more than anything in this world.

What impact does this have on her and on her and our relationship?

The way i feel is impossible to put in words. It is such a deep sadness and pain, something of its own entirely.

I would feel better to know she is fine and that she hardly knows the difference but i feel as if my relarionship with her is being sabatoged

I will never get this time with her again. It is lost forever. I am missing my chance to bond with her as her care taker.

It hurts so bad to be robbed of this.

I miss her so much

I love her so much..

She means the world to me.

And im sitting here alone.

Does your ex wife have an drug issues or does she lead a toxic life and posts it online? Build a case against her without her knowing and then take her to court for custody.

You have to be on the straight and narrow the entire time. You also have to understand this could bite you in the ass and you may have to start paying child support.

Is there no way you can work it out with her? Do not play the short game either. Think long term the entire time.

--------------------
People Say I'll Regret That In the Morning, So I Sleep Till Noon..

OfflineCracked Egg
Stranger

Re: About my daughter [Re: Cracked Egg]
    #27069687 - 12/03/20 10:00 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry, I just read everyone else's comments.

My bro in law went through the exact same thing. He ended up convincing her to let him take his daughter out to eat, but then just went home with her and didn't give her back. By law he was aloud to have her. The courts were not involved.

Thing is, you have to keep the child's mental health in mind as well. Ripping her out of her home can really cause damage.

Honestly I would just take it to court and fight fight fight. Work 2 or even 3 jobs. Don't go out. Focus on only getting your daughter.

--------------------
People Say I'll Regret That In the Morning, So I Sleep Till Noon..

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order