Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #6

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #21]
    #27021636 - 11/04/20 02:50 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #21 said:
BLM is the definition of reverse racism.

You're correct, it's a racist organization filled with racist supporters. Yet, their position is mostly correct when it comes to law enforcement.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #9

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #27056480 - 11/25/20 12:49 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:
BLM is an organization run by trained marxists, they’ve also been infiltrated by ANTIFA, who are communists.  Your mormon comparison is ludicrous.

You're missing the point, it doesn't matter what the background of the 'leadership' of the movement is, the point is that BLM is an anti-law enforcement movement. That has NOTHING to do with communism, which is an economic system.

You guys are all being scammed by the illuminati.

If they succeed in "defunding" the police they are going to replace the "police" with "social monitors" or some other bullshit that will put you on house arrest or through some type of "reprogramming" for doing or saying something they don't like.

I think the real issue here that no one seems to notice is that no lives matter one fucking bit to any of the fucks that are really pulling the strings.

No, defunding the police means cutting the overuse and over allocation of law enforcement because it's enforcing too many unjust laws.  We don't need all of these stupid laws so therefore we don't need so many police enforcing those laws. Defunding the police is like a company cutting its nonperforming workers, it doesn't mean the company is going out of business.

Also, do you have any evidence for your wild conspiracy theories or is that your own paranoia at work?

Haughty self important unrealistic partisan zombie wants proof of something in the shromerites anonymous forum, and uses the term "conspiracy theorists" while providing 0% proof for their argument themselves. Seems legit...wait right here while I go get your "proof".

:dumbass:

Anonymous #6

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #27060138 - 11/27/20 12:46 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

said:
Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:
BLM is an organization run by trained marxists, they’ve also been infiltrated by ANTIFA, who are communists.  Your mormon comparison is ludicrous.

You're missing the point, it doesn't matter what the background of the 'leadership' of the movement is, the point is that BLM is an anti-law enforcement movement. That has NOTHING to do with communism, which is an economic system.

You guys are all being scammed by the illuminati.

If they succeed in "defunding" the police they are going to replace the "police" with "social monitors" or some other bullshit that will put you on house arrest or through some type of "reprogramming" for doing or saying something they don't like.

I think the real issue here that no one seems to notice is that no lives matter one fucking bit to any of the fucks that are really pulling the strings.

No, defunding the police means cutting the overuse and over allocation of law enforcement because it's enforcing too many unjust laws.  We don't need all of these stupid laws so therefore we don't need so many police enforcing those laws. Defunding the police is like a company cutting its nonperforming workers, it doesn't mean the company is going out of business.

Also, do you have any evidence for your wild conspiracy theories or is that your own paranoia at work?

Haughty self important unrealistic partisan zombie wants proof of something in the shromerites anonymous forum, and uses the term "conspiracy theorists" while providing 0% proof for their argument themselves. Seems legit...wait right here while I go get your "proof".

:dumbass:

Tell us more about the illuminati and all of that proof?    :tellmeastory:

Anonymous #3

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #27060170 - 11/27/20 01:10 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

biden won, get over it losers

Anonymous #18

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #3] * 1
    #27062131 - 11/28/20 08:09 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Left never got over Trump winning, so no, I bet Trump wins anyway in court. Only a liar or an absolute moron with no common sense would say they believe everything about Biden winning was legitimate.

Anonymous #3

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #27062134 - 11/28/20 08:14 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #18 said:
TRUMP LOST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anonymous #6

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #3] * 2
    #27062652 - 11/29/20 09:04 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
biden won, get over it losers

We're all losers now.

Anonymous #7

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #27062676 - 11/29/20 09:17 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Anyone who votes is that's for sure. You want a ruler you got one

Anonymous #22

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27065723 - 12/01/20 02:54 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I heard black lives matter was designed by the CIA in order to bring about racial Injustice and to keep the races separate.

Honestly I'm a little scared about black people also. The way they commit crimes and the way they get things from people is extremely deceptive. They will be really really nice to you and then when you least expect it they will mug you or rob you.

And I agree the only reason businesses support it is so they don't get burned down or looted.

One of my older black friends told me that most black people have a chip on their shoulders against white people because they used to be slaves. Cry me a fucking River this is not the 1800s anymore and it's time for blacks to rise above all this bullshit racism which they keep perpetuating themselves. Like maybe how about you don't burn down businesses if you don't want people to be racist against you?

Anonymous #18

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #27065733 - 12/01/20 03:18 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Because like you said, these ones are the ones that have a chip on their shoulder about slavery. You cannot satisfy them with anything short of simply giving them everything they demand because they both want to have things in a "white" society but at the same time do not want to conform to "white" societal standards. Quite frankly I think those ones have insecurity issues around "white" people too.

But it's how you end up with black people that even grew up more privileged than "white" people but still talk about how they still feel oppressed and resentful by and towards them and will even be able to make a living off of complaining about them in a society they say is keeping them down, and never acknowledge the irony. Many of them will die with that chip on their shoulder, also because there will always be "white" people that will not just bow down and say sorry. And I've seen plenty of the most "anti racist" black people say all this "we are all human we are all brothers and sisters" stuff then immediately start using slurs and shitting on someone who they don't agree with.

Edited by Anonymous (12/01/20 03:27 AM)

Anonymous #22

#27065736 - 12/01/20 03:25 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #18 said:
Because like you said, these ones are the ones that have a chip on their shoukder about slavery. You cannot satisfy them with anything short of simply giving them everything they demand because they both want to have things in a "white" society but at the same time do not want to conform to "white" societal standards. It's how you end up with black people that even grew up more privileged than "white" people but still talk about how they still feel oppressed and resentful by and towards them and will even be able to make a living off of complaining about them in a society they say is keeping them down, and never acknowledge the irony. Many of them will die with that chip on their shoulder, also because there will always be "white" people that will not just bow down and say sorry. And I've seen plenty of the most "anti racist" black people say all this "we are all human we are all brothers and sisters" stuff then immediately start using slurs and shitting on someone who they don't agree with.

Somewhere on the ballot was something to vote for black people to get reparations from when they were slaves and I just voted yes on it because I'm sick and tired of hearing black people say how they think the fucking white man owes them so much well just give them their fucking money that they bitch about to shut them up. Maybe they will think they are equal then. The black friends that I do have are female and don't buy into the whole bitterness due to their ancestors being enslaved in the 1800s crap.

Anonymous #18

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #22] * 1
    #27067424 - 12/02/20 12:08 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Your friends being female has nothing to do with their worldview though. Around 70% of black americans were raised only by their mothers. I have no studies or stats to base this on, but I guarantee the majority of the type of black people we're talking make up a huuuge chunk of the single mother household demographic.

But they have been given lots of things they have demanded. Are they any more agreeable? After seeing how BLM will find a way to raise hell over a guy being shot when charging someone with a knife, clear on camera, do you really think those would be the people to be more happy with you after getting reparations? Especially when white people and east Asians are the only people to put into the system more than they get out? Of course not. They'll say it's not enough, they'll say it means less because it came too late, they'll start asking for your private property. Actually the last one has already been talked about by Warren and Booker and others, land compensation for blacks so they can start farming. When the fuck have they asked to farm? That's "white people shit" according to some I've heard. They have gotten to the point where they can be a literal rapist talking about reaching for a weapon and getting shot, and have people send them over a million dollars within a week because they're black, and actually influence change in definitions in the dictionary, and declare that east Asians are no longer "people of color" (which I think is a dumb term anyway) because they're too close to Europeans in some metrics.

I really think the only way for those types of black people to become much easier to live with, there has to be some kind of relevant competition to the constant leftist rhetoric that is everywhere from entertainment to academia to business etc. And with more right wing values being shown for black americans, more would be willing to get married have kids and stay with them, learn to spend their money more efficiently, and stay away from the criminal life, or at least the violent part. Something I notice, is that black conservatives or those that at least aren't just typical democrat drones, seem more successful and happy. And that the professions you hear about black people who have become famous for example, it's almost always for a form of entertainment like sports or music, or racially based politics or commentary. And often times all those three things overlap. Many of the rest of the ones that didn't make it are still either in the hood getting arrested or shot at/shooting someone, or in some university where some white or yellow people let them gain acceptance easier for their race, just to be taught to blame everything that's wrong with them on white people.

Anonymous #18

#27069183 - 12/03/20 12:20 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Not directly BLM related, but BLM does play a role in some of these cases, but have you guys been hearing the fraud testimonies? Just listened to one from someone named Hima Kolanagireddy who was talking about how the democrats in these polling stations trying to intimidate white people and drive them away. And her being asked why she's standing up for the white people and saying how she's on the wrong side etc. But let's be real, BLM is naturally going to be involved in every one of these anecdotes so I guess it can be relevant still.

Anonymous #9

#27076365 - 12/07/20 12:02 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I don't think anyone will be paid respirations.

Anonymous #23

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #27078812 - 12/08/20 01:51 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Police are the real terrorists and apply to every single statement you made. They expect free food, coffee and to have their asses kissed constantly while their job is robbing, raping and extorting people. If you have a problem with someone saying black lives matter, it's a personal problem, because the real thugs are running society with an Orwellian iron fist!!!

Anonymous #23

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #23]
    #27078826 - 12/08/20 01:59 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

You people are so blatantly and disgustingly racist. You want to complain that black people want "reparations" because they don't want their children shot by violent state thugs? The ignorance and arrogance is unbelievable!

You're on a forum about doing drugs, do you think black people have a forum where they BRAG about doing drugs? No? Well, why the fuck do you think that is, dipshits? Because they're disproportionately charged for drug crimes, TWICE as much as whites, whereas we use drugs the SAME AMOUNT!!!

Stop being petty and small. Being racists with superiority complexes wont get you anywhere with the girls. Girls are pretty good at figuring out the reality of your ignorance and hate- Overcompensation!

Edited by Anonymous (12/08/20 01:59 PM)

Anonymous #19

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #23] * 1
    #27078851 - 12/08/20 02:17 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:
You people are so blatantly and disgustingly racist.

no we’re not, you are.  Calling people racist to control their emotions is a racist shit move.

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:

You want to complain that black people want "reparations" because they don't want their children shot by violent state thugs? The ignorance and arrogance is unbelievable!

but if you commit violent crimes you sometimes get shot, especially if you resist.  It happens to all races equally.

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:

You're on a forum about doing drugs, do you think black people have a forum where they BRAG about doing drugs?

there probably is but I’m not black so I don’t look for it.

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:

No? Well, why the fuck do you think that is, dipshits?

namecalling.  Have you no self control sir?

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:

Because they're disproportionately charged for drug crimes,

that happens when you are stupid about drug crimes.

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:

TWICE as much as whites,

because black people get caught twice as much.

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:

whereas we use drugs the SAME AMOUNT!!!

that is blatantly false.

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:

Stop being petty and small.

maybe that’s what you should do, not everybody else.

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:

Being racists with superiority complexes wont get you anywhere with the girls.

wtf does this have to do with anything?

Quote:

Anonymous #24 said:

Girls are pretty good at figuring out the reality of your ignorance and hate- Overcompensation!

Fuck your ‘muh dick’ reference.  How insecure did you have to be to move the goal post that hard.  That was just sad.

Anonymous #23

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #27078878 - 12/08/20 02:46 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I don't use emotions to control people, I'm not the Government or, Donald Trump (90% of your idol.) I'm not going to dissect your post bit by bit because you're clearly wrong. You're trying to generalize and insinuate blacks commit crimes worse, or not as smart or, more violently when all of that is a bunch of racist horseshit.

All you need to do is look at the reality of America- HALF of the ENTIRE WORLDS prisoners right here in the so-called "land of the free" and over half of those individuals are nonviolent drug users. It is you guys being petty and small and clearly compensating for something..

I did not say dick size, you said that... Perhaps it was already bothering you subconsciously. I simply meant that superiority complexes are used to mask feelings of inferiority. I cannot say why you feel inferior, that's for you to determine. What I can say is that these racist tropes were also used against Italians and the racism even then was caused by ignorance and unfounded fears.

Anonymous #3

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #27078879 - 12/08/20 02:46 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

why were the last three posts all bolded wtf is going on lol

Anonymous #23

Re: Blm = the mark of the beast [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #27078892 - 12/08/20 02:53 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
why were the last three posts all bolded wtf is going on lol

Anon 24 entered this bitch! That's what happened.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order