Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Shrooms make your brain bleed! ugh so annoying!
    #2706454 - 05/20/04 03:13 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Some days i want to kill myself because of people like this. this was some gay chat room i found:

Ryan:first off all Shrooms are poisonous and you trip because it makes your brain bleed. They still tite as fuck i wouldnt make them a habit. Good Times Are Shroom Times.
Do As I Say Not As I Do-Ryan

Me:DUDE! they sooo dont make your fucking head bleed man haha thats something someone that hasnt done shrooms would say. if they made your head bleed, no one would fucking do them because they would be dead you fucking moron!
yes, you can find them in the wild but DONT go picking up any old mushroom and eat it. it takes a very experienced expert to find them.

make your head bleed. HA what a fucking idiot

Ryan:tisk*tisk* i do not appreciate you insulting and i know for a fact they do you stupid shit. They are poisonious and the colors you see thats the blood passing through your retna you stupid fuck. and as for finding them they grow on cow shit. and yes i have takin shrooms your fuckin whore. The question is have you and how much have you had ? cause i know damn well you need an 8th atleast with good caps and purple stems to get fucked up
Do As I Say Not As I Do - Ryan

PLEASE, PLEASE tell me that i am right. i want to shoot this kid in the fucking place. wheres that pic of that shotgun? i might need to borrow it...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Shrooms make your brain bleed! ugh so annoying! [Re: ]
    #2706470 - 05/20/04 03:16 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Send him here so that we can straighten him out, heh.

I get crap like that alot too. You tried. The only thing you can do now is allow them to wallow in their ignorance.

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

#2706494 - 05/20/04 03:20 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

tell him to go pick more mushrooms. with any luck, he'll actually eat the poisonous ones.

anyway, you are right. that whole "bleeding brain" thing, complete bull shit

--------------------

Anonymous

#2706533 - 05/20/04 03:26 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

They are poisonious and the colors you see thats the blood passing through your retna you stupid fuck.

and
Quote:

cause i know damn well you need an 8th atleast with good caps and purple stems to get fucked up

LMFAO! wtf? "good caps" lmao wtf maaan...what the hell is a good cap? and purple stems too?

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #2706644 - 05/20/04 03:45 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I have actually met really cool people who've been doing shrooms for a while, and they too think it's because the poison in the shrooms makes you hallucinate. When I try to explain that it's just psilocybin and psilocyn getting into your neurotransmitters they look at me funny and say "nah man, it's poison for your brain". It's frustrating how people are so uninformed about shrooms, but rest assured, if your brain bleeds because of shrooms, you will die before you can take your next dose.

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #2706772 - 05/20/04 04:04 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I agree with EllemyshShade, send the idiot over here and direct him to OTD where he can get his ass flamed in good fun.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #2707736 - 05/20/04 06:08 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Tell him to find you a source on it.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #2707775 - 05/20/04 06:14 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

so... wait? your going into gay chat rooms?

haha I'm just messing around, that guy is an idiot, if your brain was bleeding you would be suffering pretty badly.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
    #2707865 - 05/20/04 06:33 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I was talking to a guy who sits next to me in class. Like that guy, he thinks you trip on shrooms because they poison you. He also thinks that if you do shrooms 17 days in a row (yes he said 17 days in a row) you go insane. He also said that acid burns holes in your brain.

I don't really care, though. If you tried to correct everyone who was misinformed about drugs, you'd go crazy. I'll only bother seriously talking about drugs with friends.

Btw, I figure that even if I did bring him articles from Erowid and stuff, he wouldn't believe them anyways "because they came from the internet and you never know if information from the net is correct or not."

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

OfflineNexxiss
Mushroom Mage

Loc: Mich,USA
Re: Shrooms make your brain bleed! ugh so annoying! [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #2707942 - 05/20/04 06:54 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

God Some people are funny

Hum and im classified as a dope  :wtf:

Nex

OfflineSalviaD
Rasta
Loc: Portsmouth, VA
    #2707969 - 05/20/04 07:07 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Wow i honestly doubt this kid has ever even seen shrooms, and i'm including pics from the internet. Good caps and purple stems, now that's just weak. peace....

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2708016 - 05/20/04 07:23 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

if i were you i'd find him and slap him and say WTF

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

OfflineNickatina
journeyman
Male
Loc: Bay Area, California.
    #2708255 - 05/20/04 08:25 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

yea I've met 2 people in last couple weeks that have told me the acid burns holes in your brain...You can' tell these people otherwise they don't believe ya.

--------------------
"Make the most of the hemp seed, Sow it everywhere" -George Washington

InvisibleMellowMood
Dreamin Man
Loc: in the vast
    #2708309 - 05/20/04 08:50 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

"so... wait? your going into gay chat rooms?"

ahahahahaha....ha...ha...ooo thats good stuff

Ignorance is bliss for fools with no wits.

--------------------
"Im a dreamin man
yes thats my problem
I cant tell when im
not being real"

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #2709554 - 05/21/04 01:07 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

If someone is telling me bullshit, I ask them to find sources. Of course they never do and end up looking like a bunch of fucking morons.

Invisiblewandrnshaman
old hand
Loc: Pinellas Co, FL
    #2709558 - 05/21/04 01:08 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Just let him believe what he wants.

Some guy was telling me about his supposed friend who went crazy & in the nuthouse from too much acid. I was like 'Right on, man?...That's too bad.' Just walked away from him. I don't want ignorant people like that to rub off on me.

Invisiblematts
matts

Re: Shrooms make your brain bleed! ugh so annoying! [Re: wandrnshaman] * 1
    #2709708 - 05/21/04 01:41 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Offlineshrooms777
Re: Shrooms make your brain bleed! ugh so annoying! [Re: matts]
    #2709742 - 05/21/04 01:52 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

thats nonsense, also acid doesnt make your brain bleed either like that college chick said. Maybe if you were about to get a stroke or aneurysm and did tons of shrooms youd kill yourself because you were sick to begin with. but no normal person will bleed. I did hear shrooms are mildly toxic, but no more damaging on the liver than being drunk on alcohol. dont do shrooms daily and youll never suffer permaent damage. psilocybin isnt toxic unless you do enough shrooms to OD. I hear the ld-50 is like 10 pounds of the most potent wet shrooms or a dry pound. most shrooms are like a third or less potent. Another guy said your stomach would rupture from eating shrooms before you could actually od on its psilocybin. A third guy said youd pass out or be too far gone to eat more shrooms before you even come close to ODing. Say you were to eat the most potent dry shrooms and you eat shroom after shroom, chasing it down with whatever. youd probably not even finish half a pound before your tripping like mad and youd be unable to feel your hands even

Invisiblewandrnshaman
old hand
Loc: Pinellas Co, FL
Re: Shrooms make your brain bleed! ugh so annoying! [Re: matts]
    #2709752 - 05/21/04 01:54 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

:thumbup:

Edited by wandrnshaman (05/21/04 04:00 PM)

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#2710549 - 05/21/04 10:12 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yep, you were right of course but when you insult people in an argument it can be taken as a sign that your points of argument are weak. If you encounter a retard like this again, remain calm and explain how psilocybin binds to the receptors of our brains primary neurotransmitters. Once they hear that and realize that 75% of those words aren't even in their vocabulary they will most likely realize that they are uninformed and concede defeat. Remain calm, if they still insist they are right, they are not worth your time and then you can start making backhanded remarks at them, preferably ones that they won't even understand.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag