Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMuckPeddler
Stranger

whats happening here?
    #27046643 - 11/19/20 12:50 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I have been friends with this girl for 3 years now and all of my friends always told me that she was interested but seeing as how we are both women and her parents are not approving I never made a move. As well, she would ask me about like who she should make out with etc... anyways so idk why but I was like ok ill ask her on a date to see if shes interested but ill make it clear that I understand that her parents are not accepting. She told me that she felt like it was pointless and that she has issues but then told me that she really liked me and that she wanted to try anyways. Fast forward we go on a date, and then she insinuated that there will be more. THe n like out of nowhere she was calling the date a hangout and she was referring to me as dude lmao which I didnt understand because I didnt change my behaviour or anything... so I asked for clarification on what she meant by issues (should have asked in the first place) and she told me that she wasnt ready for a relationship and that she still liked me and I was like well I am looking for one so I am going to move forward but I suppose that I do still have some feelings. So we agreed to still be friends, but then she just stopped texting me for nearly a month and only sent me a snapchat to comment on how I looked and one weird message about how her cousin is in love with her which I didnt respond to because it seemed strange. Idk I think that overall this might just not be a good person to have in my life but I dont really know if I am just being selfish because I am sure that not being able to come out to her family is stressful?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblekoraks
Re: whats happening here? [Re: MuckPeddler]
    #27046683 - 11/19/20 01:56 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

You're confused 'cause she's confused. Shell get round in a few years. She's around 20 or so I assume?

OfflineMuckPeddler
Stranger

Re: whats happening here? [Re: koraks]
    #27046894 - 11/19/20 08:24 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Yes 😂 I am oh so very confused. And lol yes precisely we are both 22. I think its confusing because she is sending mixed signals and I was not sure if the not talking to me for a month meant anything.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #27047324 - 11/19/20 01:06 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

She sounds a bit of an odd one, to be frank. Sounds like she doesnt really know what she wants and is unintentionally playing games :shrug:

The no-response for a month is a clear sign to me that she is trying to distance herself from you :nonono:

OfflineMuckPeddler
Stranger

Re: whats happening here? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #27047949 - 11/19/20 07:23 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

She is and at first I didnt mind her being all scattered but now I am just exhausted from it. The only surface level snapchats where she would flirt were odd especially since I said that I wanted to move forward if she didnt know what she wanted and I felt like it was inconsiderate lmao. I guess that I should just distance myself instead of waiting for her to know what she wants 🤷🏼‍♀️ No time for uncertainty

OfflinetheRealrollforever
I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Loc: Bada-Bing!
    #27049944 - 11/21/20 06:55 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

This chick tried to distance herself from me but then she snapped me a sexy pic and expected a reply...well I replied about how nice the countertops were in the bathroom
Where she took the selfy....she’s like “way to notice everything BUT me” and I typed “lol”.  I feel like I won that exchange since she had consistently been baiting me
For compliments and then bailing on plans.  Fuck em!

--------------------

sunshine said:
The order has to be secret and no one is sure.

OfflineskOsH
Functionally dysfunctional
 User Gallery

Loc: the PNW
Re: whats happening here? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #27050589 - 11/21/20 03:04 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
The no-response for a month is a clear sign to me that she is trying to distance herself from you :nonono:

Yep. I definitely agree, this is classic psychology

Offlineenzofilo
Noob
Male User Gallery

Re: whats happening here? [Re: skOsH]
    #27056041 - 11/24/20 07:05 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Get away from there, she's nothing but trouble. It may be a cliche but there's plenty of fish in the sea

OfflineMuckPeddler
Stranger

Re: whats happening here? [Re: enzofilo]
    #27057891 - 11/25/20 10:18 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I noticed lol she started messaging me again out of nowhere, flirting once again and I just didnt engage. Not sure what her thought process is but I do not wanna find out lmao. Its true though many sea creatures floating around out there soooo although it hurts a small amount thats ok!!

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

#27058046 - 11/26/20 01:36 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Just take care of yourself.

If you think you love her, come to climax a few times and then see how you feel about her and yourself.

True love exists, she might be there to steal your heart and it's OK if you let it,  but it's going to hurt.

After that it's going to be like a long search for sex all the time. And I tell you. Go ahead and move away from seeking sex. Just be honest with your body and " take care of yourself(masturbate) when needed)

If you can get her off your mind you might be able to find something that YOU love.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom