Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: JizzMasterZero] * 1
    #27054289 - 11/23/20 05:13 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

If other states stopped shipping their homeless to California maybe it wouldnt be such a fucking problem.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: Ran-D]
    #27054306 - 11/23/20 05:22 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe they should send them back to the red states they came from

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: JizzMasterZero]
    #27054311 - 11/23/20 05:24 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

JizzMasterZero said:
What is California doing about the crowds of homeless people? No matter how much and how long  Newsome locks businesses down, COVID will continue to be passed around the homeless community, waiting for the day that things open up again.

So, homeless people are somehow immune to Covid 19, but are able to spread coronavirus 19 when things reopen?

I'm confused.

Apparently newsome is in quarantine because his kids were in contact with the Rona!

Ignoring scientists pediatricians when they say transmission between child and adult is rare.

https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/146/2/e2020004879

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Edited by HamHead (11/23/20 05:25 PM)

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: HamHead] * 3
    #27054324 - 11/23/20 05:32 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
I'm confused.

We are all very, very, aware of that.

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: feevers]
    #27054341 - 11/23/20 05:42 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
I'm confused.

Why are homeless people immune to Covid 19 disease and those staying home are not? Herd immunity?

Why hasn't Rona ravaged through those dirty environments with little hand sanitizer or TP? Mask?

Why are they finding antibodies in blood samples from October 2019? It's not a novel virus?

If you can answer these for me, that would really help. I seem to be the delusional one here.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #27054346 - 11/23/20 05:49 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

You definitely are.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: HamHead] * 2
    #27054387 - 11/23/20 06:06 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

feevers said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
I'm confused.

Why are homeless people immune to Covid 19 disease and those staying home are not? Herd immunity?

Why hasn't Rona ravaged through those dirty environments with little hand sanitizer or TP? Mask?

Why are they finding antibodies in blood samples from October 2019? It's not a novel virus?

If you can answer these for me, that would really help. I seem to be the delusional one here.

You don’t want answers though. You’re high on yourself, on this little detective truth-seeker character you’re stuck in and the attention it yields. Truth and reality doesn’t matter to you. Hundreds of days of consecutive psychedelic use has caused your ego to do what threatened egos do, and find something to laser-focus all of it’s attention on to confirm it’s own existence and importance, egos wither at rest. Instead of using this focus in a way that would strengthen your knowledge and understanding of the world, you twist whatever passes through your ears and eyeballs to fit the erroneous conclusion that you have already come to and will not budge from. That’s the conclusion you drew towards the start of this, when you were constantly raging that other people got to stay home and you didn’t, that nurses and doctors were being praised and celebrated for risking their lives to save others and get this thing under control, but people that work in the weed business like you were not.

That’ll be $450 :freud:

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: feevers] * 1
    #27054410 - 11/23/20 06:19 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

feevers said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
I'm confused.

You don’t want answers though. You’re high on yourself, on this little detective truth-seeker character you’re stuck in and the attention it yields. Truth and reality doesn’t matter to you. Hundreds of days of consecutive psychedelic use has caused your ego to do what threatened egos do, and find something to laser-focus all of it’s attention on to confirm it’s own existence and importance, egos wither at rest. Instead of using this focus in a way that would strengthen your knowledge and understanding of the world, you twist whatever passes through your ears and eyeballs to fit the erroneous conclusion that you have already come to and will not budge from. That’s the conclusion you drew towards the start of this, when you were constantly raging that other people got to stay home and you didn’t, that nurses and doctors were being praised and celebrated for risking their lives to save others and get this thing under control, but people that work in the weed business like you were not.

That’ll be $450 :freud:

What have you learned these past 8 months during this pandemic?

Edit.

"You're dancing in quicksand"

--------------------

Edited by HamHead (11/23/20 07:17 PM)

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#27054413 - 11/23/20 06:20 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Aw man, dont go telling him about himself. He might not answer back again. Seriously though thats some deep clap back.

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: HamHead] * 10
    #27054496 - 11/23/20 07:20 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:

Why is that relevant?

It’s been the last year of my graduate degree, so my answer would be “a lot”, probably more than any previous year of my life in many ways. I’ve published research in a healthcare publication, presented (virtually) at a medical conference, observed at and now am lined up to begin clinical rotations at a rehab hospital that is overflowing with people who are post-covid and have been so decimated by the virus that they cannot currently function independently. I could go in depth on what I experienced and the work I’ll be doing, but I’m not going to waste my virtual breath on someone who still thinks it’s a bad flu. Very little of it would be different from things morrowwasted or I have said to you in the past, which you then disregarded and copy/pasted a random youtube link or article that usually/laughably was in direct contradiction to the point you were trying to make.

In terms of what I’ve learned about the pandemic, in debating with covid deniers I expanded upon my physiology background and basic virology knowledge, as well as different areas of legislation and public policy, but these are largely niche things I have no practical use for and will just as soon forget. Viruses do what viruses do, nothing about this one was all that remarkable, not even the hysteria on any side of the argument. The government’s response sucked, the response of people like you sucked and was far grosser imo, but it’s all been pretty enlightening. It’s taught me a new appreciation for the people in my life who are actually sane, thoughtful, loving people. Events of the past year have brought so many of humanity’s worst qualities to the forefront.

If you really have a passion for this stuff, why not sign up for some courses? If you haven’t attended college in the past usually you can take 4-5 classes a year at community colleges for free on grants for a few years. If you actually want to expand your knowledge you really need to build the foundation for it first, otherwise you’ll likely remain just another kook falling down rabbit holes.

Edited by feevers (11/23/20 07:30 PM)

InvisibleMycolorado
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Interdimensional Bootcamp
    #27054504 - 11/23/20 07:26 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

:raisemyglass:

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: feevers] * 1
    #27054506 - 11/23/20 07:26 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Feevers, why won't you explain
Break it down again
:rofl:
:itstopshere:

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: bodhisatta]
    #27054576 - 11/23/20 08:12 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

tl;dr establishment shill

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#27054579 - 11/23/20 08:16 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
Quote:

HamHead said:

Why is that relevant?

It’s been the last year of my graduate degree, so my answer would be “a lot”. I’ve published research in a healthcare publication, presented (virtually) at a medical conference, observed at and now am lined up to begin clinical rotations at a rehab hospital that is overflowing with people who are post-covid and have been so decimated by the virus that they cannot currently function independently. I could go in depth on what I experienced and the work I’ll be doing, but I’m not going to waste my virtual breath on someone who still thinks it’s a bad flu. Very little of it would be different from things morrowwasted or I have said to you in the past, which you then disregarded and copy/pasted a random youtube link or article that usually/laughably was in direct contradiction to the point you were trying to make.

In terms of what I’ve learned a lot about the pandemic, in debating with covid deniers I expanded upon my physiology background and basic virology knowledge, as well as different areas of legislation and public policy, but these are largely niche things I have no practical use for and will just as soon forget. Viruses do what viruses do, nothing about this one was all that remarkable, not even the hysteria on any side of the argument. The government’s response sucked, the response of people like you sucked and was far grosser imo, but it’s all been pretty enlightening. It’s taught me a new appreciation for the people in my life who are actually sane, thoughtful, loving people. Events of the past year have brought so many of humanity’s worst qualities to the forefront.

If you really have a passion for this stuff, why not sign up for some courses? If you haven’t attended college in the past usually you can take 4-5 classes a year at community colleges for free on grants for a few years. If you actually want to expand your knowledge you really need to build the foundation for it first, otherwise you’ll likely remain just another kook falling down rabbit holes.

It's relevant because I have been sharing what I have come out of those many rabbit holes with. I noticed few people doing any research or posting much of anything useful besides cases and death numbers. I sort of felt obligated having that sticky thread to be up to speed on whatever info was coming out. Right or wrong, I decided to listen to professionals. Here, those people are, as you say, kooks. Professors, experts and doctors, many were censored for speaking their mind on what treatments they had first hand experience using. Simple things like Vitamin C, D and Zinc were censored on YouTube with its CEO or whoever she was, saying YT would ban anything going against WHO.

I was aware of how deadly viruses can be, looking at Ebola. I watched as those cases were first discovered in the US and looked at maps showing where the cases were, in February. I remember talking with my mom and keeping her up to speed. I told her to get N95 mask and to wear them at work and was really, truly paranoid, wearing a glove to pump gas ffs. So, don't tell me I responded poorly as in April during those peek weeks, I was the only person in my grocery store with a mask on.

I found it strange how HCQ was heavily politicized. A 65 year old drug with so much research done on it's safety and recommended doses. Which makes it even more concerning when those trials were done using toxic doses of HCQ and shortly after, was deemed not to work and was more harmful.

Well, I did my research on HCQ and learned what it does, for free, without any grants. Watching Fauci stand up and say BS COP outs like "there are no clinical random placebo trials" yada yada, when there is evidence of it's usefulness dating back to 2005.

I don't want to live a life of fear. And that is exactly what many mainstream media outlets were focused on. Deaths and cases and all those unknowns. So I stepped away from it and began looking from different angles, which doesn't get done here, surprisingly being a psychedelic forum.

Many people are going into poverty because of what some states government believes is better for the people in their states. And it seems like governors like Gavin Newsome who puts strict restrictions on many people and then breaks his own rules, like he doesn't care if millions will struggle to put food on their tables and pay bills.

Meanwhile in other states, life is moving on, like in Florida and Texas and South Dakota, where businesses are open for people to earn a living.

So, just call me stupid again and tell me I don't care about people when I don't wear a mask when millions are being forced out of work by their government.

It's scary that some of you welcome it. These lockdowns when mortality has not been an issue, considering how much has been learned and changed when it comes to treatment of a coronavirus infection, which leads to Covid19 disease.

What about all those millions of people who never experience symptoms? Chalked up as an 'asymptomatic' case to add to the never ending pooling of cases.

Influenza is tracked each season.

We are in a War on Covid now. What ever happened to the opioid epidemic that dropped out of focus.

I guess the surgeon General took care of that when he was on TV showing how to make a Tshirt face mask.

--------------------

Edited by HamHead (11/23/20 08:18 PM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: HamHead] * 2
    #27054586 - 11/23/20 08:21 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

So, just call me stupid again and tell me I don't care about people when I don't wear a mask when millions are being forced out of work by their government.

If you don’t wear a mask, you don’t care about people being forced out of work AND you don’t care
About other people. It’s such a easy thing to do, but it’s too much of a sacrifice for you.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Coronavirus Chat [Re: koods]
    #27054603 - 11/23/20 08:31 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

If you don’t wear a mask, you don’t care about people being forced out of work AND you don’t care
About other people. It’s such a easy thing to do, but it’s too much of a sacrifice for you.

That doesn't make sense koods.

My choice not to wear a mask has nothing to do with Gavin Newsome and what businesses are ALLOWED to operate in California.

My choice not to wear a mask has nothing to do with Andrew Cuomo and what businesses are ALLOWED to operate NYC.

My choice not to wear a mask has nothing to do with South Dakota being open through this entire pandemic.

--------------------

Edited by HamHead (11/23/20 08:32 PM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27054614 - 11/23/20 08:37 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

God damn your posts are the intellectual gutter

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#27054623 - 11/23/20 08:42 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
God damn your posts are the intellectual gutter

I prove you made a nonsensical claim, and you insult my intelligence.

:whateveryousayfreak:

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
    #27054669 - 11/23/20 09:51 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

No, you only proved that you didn't read or understand what Koods posted.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#27054681 - 11/23/20 10:06 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
No, you only proved that you didn't read or understand what Koods posted.

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Please, litigate, since you're the pro, enlil.

How does my choice not to wear a mask have anything at all to do with states I don't live in? Would that argument hold up in court?

Is that like saying, I don't wear a condom therefore I don't care if a lady in California gets pregnant?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom