Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Brown Rice Flour, Coir, Gypsum, Malt Extract, Microscope, Petri Dish, Rye Grain, Vermiculite, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinekarri0n
No Title
 User Gallery

Re: Check out my agar, please? [Re: black strat]
    #27050064 - 11/21/20 09:44 AM (3 months, 5 days ago)

Quote:

black strat said:
Jus opened one to sacrifice - lmfao, smelled like the wet sock you find behind the washing machine after 2 weeks.

man, do I feel like an ass....

then I opened another. it smelled like mushrooms, and mold. then another, and same thing.

is it possible there is myc in some of these, trying to compete with mold? I mean, they obviously can and do grow together.

and just for my own curiousity, what is that stuff growing out on the edge? the stuff actually growing IN the new agar, it looks like.

I was personally thinking the same thing. Some of your plates seem to have short hair along with the long hair and I think the short hair could be myc. If it continues to grow like that and consumes the food coloring I'd bet it's mycelium.

The problem is that mold might have sporulated all over everything in the plate, or it might not have.

--------------------
Anything written above is just as likely to be accurate as it is to be corrected by someone smarter than me two posts from now.

My Journal / Grow Log

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleIdiotCircusBoy
Human Person
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #27050376 - 11/21/20 01:09 PM (3 months, 5 days ago)

Best of luck with those things.  I'm assuming you don't need wrap those since the lid screws on.  Just found the below post from about a year ago by Mr. Alien.  Agar is pretty cool cause you feel like a scientist. 

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/26374264#26374264

Quote:

black strat said:
sloppy bacterial orgy

---Best band name ever---

--------------------
Just call me Idiot

"People hasten to judge in order not to be judged themselves."

Offlinekarri0n
No Title
 User Gallery

Re: Check out my agar, please? [Re: IdiotCircusBoy]
    #27053200 - 11/22/20 11:46 PM (3 months, 4 days ago)

Quote:

black strat said:
yeah, I ordered an 8 pack of those Holy Grail jawns off amazon. says driver is out for delivery right now.

if nothing else, the ketchup cups have been a cheap way for me to just dip my toes in and start playing around with agar. I'm enjoying it. I did a print swipe with a sterile swab about 60 or so hours ago. so far none of those are showing signs of anything. which I count as a small win, because up until those, every one of my cups has been just an extremely sloppy bacterial orgy from the 70s, you know, the kind where there is just complete and utter disregard for any semblance of conservative or selective love-making -- I mean everything is fucking everything. you know that scene from the movie Caligula? yeah like that, only on a microscopic level.

Hey you probably have some germination by now, eh?

And have you had a chance to try out the holy grail containers? I recommend the "defective lid" vendor that sells 20 for cheaper, they are the same ones and the lids fit on both, I bought 8 then 20 and am gonna be getting 20 more.

let me know how you like the feel of the twist containers vs those ketchup cups. I've been considering trying the ketchup cups since it's a lot easier to get a shitload of them and they seemed pretty convenient. It would be nice to have just like 100 plates I could swipe/transfer/clone/whatever to, whenever I want, and not have to worry about them so much.

--------------------
Anything written above is just as likely to be accurate as it is to be corrected by someone smarter than me two posts from now.

My Journal / Grow Log

Offlineblack strat
Strangler

Re: Check out my agar, please? [Re: karri0n]
    #27053215 - 11/23/20 12:24 AM (3 months, 4 days ago)

Quote:

karri0n said:
Quote:

black strat said:
yeah, I ordered an 8 pack of those Holy Grail jawns off amazon. says driver is out for delivery right now.

if nothing else, the ketchup cups have been a cheap way for me to just dip my toes in and start playing around with agar. I'm enjoying it. I did a print swipe with a sterile swab about 60 or so hours ago. so far none of those are showing signs of anything. which I count as a small win, because up until those, every one of my cups has been just an extremely sloppy bacterial orgy from the 70s, you know, the kind where there is just complete and utter disregard for any semblance of conservative or selective love-making -- I mean everything is fucking everything. you know that scene from the movie Caligula? yeah like that, only on a microscopic level.

Hey you probably have some germination by now, eh?

And have you had a chance to try out the holy grail containers? I recommend the "defective lid" vendor that sells 20 for cheaper, they are the same ones and the lids fit on both, I bought 8 then 20 and am gonna be getting 20 more.

let me know how you like the feel of the twist containers vs those ketchup cups. I've been considering trying the ketchup cups since it's a lot easier to get a shitload of them and they seemed pretty convenient. It would be nice to have just like 100 plates I could swipe/transfer/clone/whatever to, whenever I want, and not have to worry about them so much.

hey bro, NO, I don't see ANYthing yet.... I am pretty content with peeking at them here and there, and not seeing any bacteria or mold, but the impatience in me gets triggered when I'm not seeing any myc either.. ah well, playing the long game, it seems they are.. little fuckers. print to swab to plate is the way to go tho for me, no doubt.

so no, I haven't used the new plates yet, I'll probably cook up a batch of agar sometime this week, and use both the new ones, and remaining ketchup cups. tbh, I couldn't really tell ya if they're the way to go yet. I'm such a noob and don't have much to compare anything to yet hah. but like I said, the cups I inoc'd 4-5 days ago are still contam free, so they must be sufficient on some level, ya know?

I talked to a couple TCs here and they both said the same thing -- I should use the rest of my syringes on good ol brf cakes. that's my next project I'm lookin forward to.

I'll remember that about the "defective" ones -- thats a fuckin steal if they work the same as the others. cheers!

Offlineblack strat
Strangler

#27060648 - 11/27/20 07:23 PM (2 months, 30 days ago)

hi good people..  please..please tell me i have some mycelium growing here?

I really, reeeally don't wanna give up man.. but how many fuckups before you tell yourself you suck donkeyballs and mycology ain't for ya?

BTW, they all stayed completely 'spotless' for like a week. just finally started to see something 4 days ago. they were swabbed on 11/18.

Edited by black strat (11/27/20 07:44 PM)

OfflinePhony Phone
    #27061079 - 11/28/20 05:33 AM (2 months, 30 days ago)

Dont give up.
Take transfers from clean looking mycelium like growth. you will know if its mycelium when it starts growing.
:thumbup::mushroom2:
Heat sterilize your scalpel outside your SAB before you do.
No hands hovering above plates/containers.
You'll do fine. Good luck

Offlinekarri0n
No Title
 User Gallery

Re: Check out my agar, please? [Re: black strat] * 1
    #27063663 - 11/29/20 08:57 PM (2 months, 28 days ago)

Quote:

black strat said:
hi good people..  please..please tell me i have some mycelium growing here?

I really, reeeally don't wanna give up man.. but how many fuckups before you tell yourself you suck donkeyballs and mycology ain't for ya?

BTW, they all stayed completely 'spotless' for like a week. just finally started to see something 4 days ago. they were swabbed on 11/18.

Hey man, sorry it's been a few days since I checked in.

All of it looks like myc dude. Congratulations, you're a mycologist.

Leave the middle plate alone, it looks slow/lazy.

The first plate looks like it has good rhizo growth and the third looks like nice fluffy cotton myc.

Take transfers from the furthest grown out part of the colonies that have grown fastest and look strongest. This gets you the fastest growing, healthiest strains that are on the plate.

I'd transfer from any or all of the spots circled in blue to other plates if I was going to transfer them to agar.

If I was going to use them to inoculate grain straight from the T0 plates, I would take the sections marked in green. This is riskier because there *could* be mold on these plates(the only reason I say this is due to the history of mold contamination from the same syringe), even though it all looks like myc, there is too much stuff on top of each other to really be sure.

Reddit would tell you to put all of the plates straight to grain and that could work. It certainly looks pretty clean, especially since you say the plates were clean for days and it all popped up at the same time.

If it were me, I'd probably take a couple small transfers to agar, and some larger sections to inoculate some grains. This way, if the grain contaminates, I still have clean  T1 plates that I can use in a few days to inoculate grain. If the grain jars go fine, then I have some assured super clean culture on T1 plates that I can use to make LC, more transfers, or more grain.

Edited by karri0n (11/29/20 09:32 PM)

Offlineblack strat
Strangler

#27065274 - 11/30/20 08:21 PM (2 months, 27 days ago)

Quote:

karri0n said:

Hey man, sorry it's been a few days since I checked in.

All of it looks like myc dude. Congratulations, you're a mycologist.

Leave the middle plate alone, it looks slow/lazy.

The first plate looks like it has good rhizo growth and the third looks like nice fluffy cotton myc.

Take transfers from the furthest grown out part of the colonies that have grown fastest and look strongest. This gets you the fastest growing, healthiest strains that are on the plate.

I'd transfer from any or all of the spots circled in blue to other plates if I was going to transfer them to agar.

If I was going to use them to inoculate grain straight from the T0 plates, I would take the sections marked in green. This is riskier because there *could* be mold on these plates(the only reason I say this is due to the history of mold contamination from the same syringe), even though it all looks like myc, there is too much stuff on top of each other to really be sure.

Reddit would tell you to put all of the plates straight to grain and that could work. It certainly looks pretty clean, especially since you say the plates were clean for days and it all popped up at the same time.

If it were me, I'd probably take a couple small transfers to agar, and some larger sections to inoculate some grains. This way, if the grain contaminates, I still have clean  T1 plates that I can use in a few days to inoculate grain. If the grain jars go fine, then I have some assured super clean culture on T1 plates that I can use to make LC, more transfers, or more grain.

hey brother!  I haven't been too active on here myself, but I think I have somethin good goin on....

fuck. yes.  haha, this is what I've been waiting to see!

so, so far these are the T1 plates ^^^^.. I have 3 other T1's, but they're moving a little slower.  I also still have the 3 T0's.

great advice, I'm thinking the same way you are..

I think I'm gonna wait a few days, and then make some T2's.... what do you think?

and finally, since I've never been at this point until now, I'm very scatterbrained about my next step..

I have about 12 shoeboxes.
I have ~10lbs of corn.
I have ~10lbs of brown rice.
I have verm. I have gypsum. I have coco coir.
I have plenty of jars. pints, half pints, 1/4 pints, and quarts.

what i really wanna do is have maybe a half dozen shoeboxes goin at once..

once I have my super clean myc/agar and I'm ready to go, how do ya think I should proceed? [obviously not asking ya to write it out step by step, jus wanna know given my materials above, which tek or teks you suggest I move forward with]?

thank you dude!!

InvisibleIdiotCircusBoy
Human Person
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #27065354 - 11/30/20 09:00 PM (2 months, 27 days ago)

Dude - Super happy for you. 

I don't fuck with condiment cups, but if they're like petris then probably best to not let them get to the edge.  I'll put some pics below that remind me of your number 4, hopefully it will give you an idea as to speed of growth, although all myc is a bit different and all agar too.  Boxes are .5 cm so the last one is about 4cm or approx 1.6"  As far as next steps I'd get a bunch of jars going then do shoebox tek with coco coir and your colonized  grain. 

Bod's easy AF bucket tek - for substrate https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24077162#24077162

Bod's Shoebox tek https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=25274461&page=0&vc=1#25274461

Day 3                                  Day 4                                  Day 5                                  Day 6

Edited by IdiotCircusBoy (12/01/20 06:55 AM)

Offlinekarri0n
No Title
 User Gallery

#27065503 - 11/30/20 10:32 PM (2 months, 27 days ago)

Quote:

black strat said:
fuck. yes.  haha, this is what I've been waiting to see!

so, so far these are the T1 plates ^^^^.. I have 3 other T1's, but they're moving a little slower.  I also still have the 3 T0's.

great advice, I'm thinking the same way you are..

I think I'm gonna wait a few days, and then make some T2's.... what do you think?

and finally, since I've never been at this point until now, I'm very scatterbrained about my next step..

I have about 12 shoeboxes.
I have ~10lbs of corn.
I have ~10lbs of brown rice.
I have verm. I have gypsum. I have coco coir.
I have plenty of jars. pints, half pints, 1/4 pints, and quarts.

what i really wanna do is have maybe a half dozen shoeboxes goin at once..

once I have my super clean myc/agar and I'm ready to go, how do ya think I should proceed? [obviously not asking ya to write it out step by step, jus wanna know given my materials above, which tek or teks you suggest I move forward with]?

thank you dude!!

Man I've heard bad things about both corn and rice but that could be partially due to reddit hate on here. If it's what you have, use it.

Rice is gonna stick like a motherfucker for sure. I don't think I'd use it. It over-hydrates very easily, you will probably need to add verm to prevent it from sticking, it will fall right through the holes  in your colander, there's gonna be starch everywhere, and overall it will just be a nightmare.

I'd go with the corn. I know some old hands on here use it and report good results. Seems some of the youtube mushroom personalities use it too. I use oats, and cubes as well as gourmet and medicinals seem to love the shit out of them.

Definitely make those T2 plates when you can, but get some grain knocked up too! Cut a tic tac toe board onto the surface of one of those t1's then use the scalpel to break them free from the bottom and dump that into a jar of prepared grain.

You also might try your hand at an LC. Use the same recipe as your agar, just without agar-agar powder. Use an unmodified jar lid, don't turn the lid upside down. You want an airtight seal with LC after it's pressure cooked. Leave the band lid loose and cover with foil, PC for 30 or 60 minutes. I do 60. Tighten the lid while it's still warm, but don't remove the foil and keep it in a clean, safe place until ready to inoculate. Once ready, inoculate it with a small clean agar wedge. Shake it like a redheaded stepchild as many times a day as you want and watch it grow. The first time I saw how fucking fast my grain colonized when inoculated with LC is the single most exciting moment I have had in this hobby.

As far as a shoebox tek, for set it and forget it I think shaperdreaming's shoebox tek is where it's at. You need to prepare your substrate a bit dryer than usual, then prepare the top coat wetter than usual by spraying.

The poster above linked Bod's bucket tek for substrate - I think that's prefect. If you are gonna use Shaperdreaming's tek, then just cut the water from bod's tek by a little bit.

When it comes to substrate, really just get a feel for your field capacity of your coir. I was intimidated by that at first and felt a lot more comfortable following a "recipe", but once I just tried, it was really easy to figure out, and I quickly learned that I fucked up by using the recipe and made it too moist. You want to squeeze the FUCK out of it in one hand, and have only a couple drops come out. If a stream comes out, you need to put it into a pillowcase or something and wring it out.

For shaperdreaming's tek, you want to literally use all of your grip strength to squeeze one drop of water for the main substrate, then spray the hell out of the top layer.

If you are in a dryer climate, put the shoeboxes into a monotub if you find that they dry out. Otherwise it's a matter of make the box and leave it until the fruits are there, then just unclick the edges so the shrooms can push the lid up if they need to.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/26043820
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/26043820

You can't go wrong with Bod's shoebox tek, munch's, or mushboy's either, but shaperdreaming's tek has probably the most detail and is my preferred one. They are all basically the same and I don't think your results will vary wildly.

I see many of the folks on here moved away from cvg and use straight coir. I personally hate verm because I got some stuck in my throat for a week and a half once and it made me think I was allergic to shrooms.

I do add a bit of gypsum to my coir for some extra placebo power though.

Edited by karri0n (11/30/20 10:40 PM)

Offlineblack strat
Strangler

#27065575 - 11/30/20 11:30 PM (2 months, 27 days ago)

circusboy - thank you man! yes, these T1s i have currently are the very last of my condiment cups. I got those spin-top jobbers that Alien made a thread about waiting in the wings. so.... you would suggest doing another transfer in maybe a day or so? maybe when they're bout half-way to the outer edge?  and thank you for the links, my man.

karri0n, buddy, haha lots of info! tons of awesome info man, thank you!

ok, so.... I wanna do whatever is gonna be best. I only have corn and rice, because frankly that's all I could find in the stores I've looked in so far. I was even at target today and specifically looked for raw, whole oats. the kid I asked was like, "oh yeah man ,right over here.." and he pointed at a tub of instant quaker oats.... hah. I've also tried Wal-Mart and HEB, no dice. but, if you say oats are the preferred grain, then I'm gonna find some fucking oats.

ok.. when you said to cut up one of the T1s tic-tac-toe and throw in the grain, did you mean one of the T0's..?  because those 4 up there ^^ are the T1's, and they're not ready to be diced up yet, or are they?? I should wait til it populates a little further, right? or no?? sorry, just excited as shit and don't wanna fuck anything up hah.

so I THINK I'm tracking ya on the LC method.. I've only been using 4 ingredients- agar powder, tater flakes, a pinch of corn syrup, and water.. so just those 3 minus the powder'll do it then?  oh! shit I forgot - I actually have malt extract too. been waiting to try that recipe instead of the flakes..

ok, gonna read shaperdreamings tek now.

thank you brother!

Edited by black strat (11/30/20 11:34 PM)

Offlinekarri0n
No Title
 User Gallery

#27065611 - 12/01/20 12:07 AM (2 months, 27 days ago)

Quote:

black strat said:
are the T1's, and they're not ready to be diced up yet, or are they?? I should wait til it populates a little further, right? or no?? sorry, just excited as shit and don't wanna fuck anything up hah.

Correct, not yet. but they are on their way. You don't need to wait until it's fully colonized, the edges can be bad anyway. Let it grow out 1-2 more days until it's like 60-70% of the surface.

As far as oats, you want to hit a store like tractor supply or agway. Somewhere you can buy food for horses. We are talking about 12 bucks for  a giant 50 pounds sack but you're gonna probably have to drive around the back of the place, where farmers pick up giant hay bales and someone will load it into your car.

If you try to get them from like whole foods or a health food store, you're gonna pay out the ass and they also won't be the right thing. You need the hulls still on and they won't be that way for human consumption. These are for horses.

--------------------

My Journal / Grow Log

Edited by karri0n (12/01/20 12:11 AM)

Offlinekarri0n
No Title
 User Gallery

#27065612 - 12/01/20 12:10 AM (2 months, 27 days ago)

I gave you the wrong link, or rather gave you the same link twice. Here is the shoebox tek I meant.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/26009662

--------------------

My Journal / Grow Log

Offlinekarri0n
No Title
 User Gallery

#27065620 - 12/01/20 12:21 AM (2 months, 27 days ago)

Quote:

black strat said:
if you say oats are the preferred grain, then I'm gonna find some fucking oats.

Commercial producers use millet. Lots of the best TCs here use WBS(wild bird seed) which is Millet + corn. Rye has been toted as the gold standard.

Some People who have grown hundreds of pounds more mushrooms than I ever will use popcorn. Others who have done the same use oats, still others use straw.

There's no preferred grain. Some are easier to prepare in such a way that mycelium can colonize it effectively and bacteria have a harder time with it, and that's just due to the material properties of them, such as whether they turn to goo, how large or small they are to provide inoculation points, whether they compact a lot, and some other things.

Rice sucks donkey dick though. It turns to slop. Mycelium can't crawl through slop because it needs air, and bacteria loves slop. Mushrooms will eat it just fine, you're just gonna have a hell of a time getting it right and waste a lot of time with it. But it also has fewer endospores and can be steam sterilized instead of PC'd, so we use it for BRF cakes if you don't have a PC.

All grains have proper preparation techniques. The proper preparation technique for rice is to grind it into flour and mix it with hydrated verm XD

--------------------

My Journal / Grow Log

Edited by karri0n (12/01/20 12:33 AM)

Offlinescarabaeus
Stranger

#27065632 - 12/01/20 12:46 AM (2 months, 27 days ago)

What karrion ^ said is pretty much spot on. Personally, I never liked using bird seed or pure millet -never got the hang of preparing it properly. Some people like it and use it as a matter of course though.

I used to use rye berries until my vendor changed his source and things went south. After that I switched to wheat berries, but not just ANY wheat berries. There are different varieties. What you want if you choose to go this way are: 'white winter wheat' or 'soft winter white' berries. From MY experience, other varieties of wheat berries don't cook well because of the high gluten content.

As far as corn goes? I have heard some good things about it but mostly not so good. A lot of killer mush growers love using oat though. I wish you well.

Offlineblack strat
Strangler

Re: Check out my agar, please? [Re: scarabaeus]
    #27065978 - 12/01/20 10:33 AM (2 months, 26 days ago)

thanks you two, heeding y'alls advice.

Offlinehob hayward
noob
    #27066709 - 12/01/20 05:34 PM (2 months, 26 days ago)

If it makes you feel any better I had a pretty similar experience trying to get healthy growth from syringes on Agar (two separate syringes from the same vendor). Tried for several months, growing exclusively bacteria and mold the whole time. I did some controls where I opened the plates but put nothing on them to check technique and saw no contam.

Eventually I ordered a print and got healthy myc right away on the first try. It has all been fairly smooth sailing since then. Spore syringes came from some dude on Etsy and it seems like they must have been contaminated..

Been following Bod's grain guidelines. $15 for 50lbs of oats at Tractor Supply. $3 bricks of coir from the garden store.

Offlineblack strat
Strangler

Re: Check out my agar, please? [Re: hob hayward]
    #27068223 - 12/02/20 02:28 PM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

hob hayward said:
If it makes you feel any better I had a pretty similar experience trying to get healthy growth from syringes on Agar (two separate syringes from the same vendor). Tried for several months, growing exclusively bacteria and mold the whole time. I did some controls where I opened the plates but put nothing on them to check technique and saw no contam.

Eventually I ordered a print and got healthy myc right away on the first try. It has all been fairly smooth sailing since then. Spore syringes came from some dude on Etsy and it seems like they must have been contaminated..

Been following Bod's grain guidelines. $15 for 50lbs of oats at Tractor Supply. $3 bricks of coir from the garden store.

this is so fucking crazy. literally sitting in my truck in the tractor supply parking lot cause its the only place I could find that sells oats. HAH. just came here to look back at what kind karri0n said I should get. and my agar exp. is almost identical to yours, minus the etsy guy. mine came from repped vendor. cheers man. lol so weird.

Offlinekarri0n
No Title
 User Gallery

#27068664 - 12/02/20 06:08 PM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Dude I'm looking forward to seeing some colonizing oats now.

What variety did you end up eventually swiping and getting proper myc from?

And did you end up making those PF jars with the syringes? If you did, you'll have a fun experiment watching the colonization of those vs your oats. The speed difference is like night and day.

--------------------

My Journal / Grow Log

Offlineblack strat
Strangler

#27069192 - 12/03/20 01:36 AM (2 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

karri0n said:
Dude I'm looking forward to seeing some colonizing oats now.

What variety did you end up eventually swiping and getting proper myc from?

And did you end up making those PF jars with the syringes? If you did, you'll have a fun experiment watching the colonization of those vs your oats. The speed difference is like night and day.

so, I actually used golden teacher, B+, Amazonian(?), annnnd, damn I can't remember the last one, my bad.  but the prints i used must've been pristine. 

haha, yeah man, I actually did.. I used 7 1/4 pints, and 6 1/2 pints.  roughly half are showing activity after only a few days.  I need to take some pics for you guys, because I'm not holding my breath as to what's actually active in the jars.. (i think it's mold.. i'll let you guys decide though.)

right this minute I am following that "impossibly easy oat prep tek" thread, waiting for the initial water to boil.

I picked up the Producer's Pride whole oats from TS, and I'm a little bit concerned on the quality.  The maker of that ^ thread said he's had success 1/3rd of the time when using that brand, and the other 2 spoiled his whole shit.  A bit disconcerting..  also combed my hands thru the grain for a few minutes -- found a few dozen straws, a small handful of other grain, and what I'm pretty sure is a grasshopper.  either that or like, a small locust, or some shit.

need to take pics of my myc for you guys too, I'm paranoid about making sure it's legit quality, and there's some fuzzies in the center of each plate.

lemme get on that real quick....

Edited by black strat (12/03/20 02:30 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Brown Rice Flour, Coir, Gypsum, Malt Extract, Microscope, Petri Dish, Rye Grain, Vermiculite, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started