Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Conspiracies and Cover-ups

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

CV-19 and the Transhumanist Agenda
    #26708150 - 05/31/20 12:56 AM (5 months, 23 days ago)

I eventually arrived at the suspicion that it was transhumanism.

But, the first step of this slippery slope is that the vaccine would make you into a gmo.

In the Ship of Theseus, Grandfather's Axe, and Tinman from Wizard of Oz, the subject is changed, only one increment at a time, until there is nothing left of the original parts.

Quote:

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Descent,_Part_II_(episode)

Act Three...

La Forge, meanwhile, is strapped to a table to undergo an experiment. Data comes in with Picard's voice in an attempt at humor, unsuccessfully. Data explains the procedure of replacing control of his cognitive abilities with an artificial neural network, which has a 60% mortality rate.

(Removing the biological component from Geordie, and, going forward, from the Borg.)

One alternative, medical protocol, if you have an automimmune condition, is to detox. It is speculated that cells become so overburdened with waste and allergens, that they fail. Perhaps, they begin to look chemically foreign, so are attacked by the body.

In one of Jones' population control theories, tetanus and estrogen would be taken into the ovaries, where they would be attacked by the body.

In Gates' description of his dna vaccine, your live, healthy cells are to be marked with the same antigens as a biological intruder. (He reasons that you would be creating your own vaccine.) Where are the antigens located, internally? EDIT -- As pro- vaxxers describe it, new 'spikes' will appear on the surfaces of your cells, outwardly redesigned to resemble CV-19, by way of genetic modification. Not just the vaccine but your physical person is to be modified, to resemble the virus.

There is a repeating theme, in which someone's thought processes are converted to an algo, and kept in a computer, with the understanding that they are a god in a universe of their own design.

Are the celebrity posterchildren of Silicon Valley transhumanists, then? 

It was controversial, when Zuckerberg walked around, in a room full of VR visors. His critics spoke as though he had a physical advantage over these blinded people with head coverings.

What if those same people were converted into code? He could just carry "them" around, in electronic form, under his arm.

Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg Thinks AR/VR is a Solution to the Housing Crisis
https://www.roadtovr.com/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-ar-vr-telepresence-housing-crisis/

VR featured strongly in LaHaye's 'Left Behind' movie series. At that time, it seemed like a kitschy fad, out of nowhere, except, now, people have been working on living inside of VR, for at least 20ish yrs, since.

To the best of my understanding, the Tomorrowland and Mekudeshet Festival portrayed the world spirit in the form of a computer. Is it where they would live?

“And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.”
-- from Matt 24

Are computer magnates satisfied with just such an outcome, provided that all life was catalogued, on their own devices, over which, they have absolute control?

Who would make the laws, in there -- you, an electric Gaia, Agent Smith, or the kings of the www?

Edited by durian_2008 (06/14/20 12:35 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: CV-19 and the Transhumanist Agenda [Re: durian_2008]
    #26743813 - 06/14/20 11:27 AM (5 months, 8 days ago)

Offlinedurian_2008
 User Gallery

#26743910 - 06/14/20 12:15 PM (5 months, 8 days ago)

OfflineCapuchin
Stranger

#26777565 - 06/23/20 07:57 PM (4 months, 30 days ago)

Quote:

durian_2008 said:

Ya see that right there? The video doesn't work. It was taken down. Why is that? What video was it. We need to keep track of these!

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: CV-19 and the Transhumanist Agenda [Re: Capuchin]
    #26780103 - 06/24/20 07:52 PM (4 months, 29 days ago)

Pretty sure I'm ignored by every poster in this thread, but...

What's the problem?

My life is interesting, sure, but I still watch movies. I still play video games. One of my long-time favorites is war thunder, because I love the simulation of flying war planes and going pew pew and wrecking bombers with the completely broken 37mm Nudelman Derp Cannon.

I just don't understand why you'd oppose the ability to have completely realistic VR, unless you're some sort of "suffering builds character" level masochist.

OfflineO_Dweeds
Humanitarian Magician

Loc: Molecular (Creating, Watc...
Re: CV-19 and the Transhumanist Agenda [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #26803074 - 07/04/20 09:45 AM (4 months, 19 days ago)

The 4 Dark Horseman and their minions under control due to various honey pots and brownstone operations are almost to the point where they are going to use the current conditions (Not a virus, not man-made; but a relative response by the universe to relatively horrible actions against the very nature of divine life itself).

They love to take credit for things to trick you into thinking they have any power when in fact they have almost none. We all collectively create our reality in our minds through high vibrations through psycho-actives, or "soul" actives (the translation is Latin to English). That is why as they get close to completing their plan they want to keep your attention span shorter and shorter by making you participate in things like "Tik-Tok" and social media; so instead of having thoughtful meaningful actions and conversations you are creating the reality they want.

All you have to do is put down your phone, ignore their idiocracy they want to sell you and before you know it you are manifesting the perfect reality for yourself and everyone around you. You are lower than a sheep if you spend the majority of your time starting at the black mirror. While they kept you busy with their idiotic apps that are run into tighter, shorter attention span loops they have been filling your surroundings with towers (cell phone and now 5g) that will be the end of all souls. You think it will be fun when you can not only no longer feel joy, but not even have the capacity to remember what it felt like.

The majority on here promoting otherwise are programed bots by their brownstoned parents or paid shills.

DO NOT GET THE "VACCINATION" OF QUANTUM COMPUTING. YOU ALREADY EXIST IN A WORLD WITH QUANTUM COMPUTING IF YOU ARE WILLING TO BECOME AWARE OF IT. DO NOT GET THE "DEATH SHOT"!

Always put the future/children before yourself. We have no real leadership right now. A real leader would put everyone above him; instead we have the oppsite.

--------------------
Oxygen. Water. Neil Young

Our word "planet" comes from the Greek word planetes, meaning "wanderer."

"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Georgia I eat a peach for peace."
Gregg Allman

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: CV-19 and the Transhumanist Agenda [Re: O_Dweeds]
    #26805284 - 07/05/20 02:19 PM (4 months, 18 days ago)

Nah, I'm good.

Posted from my Pixel XL.

Offlinedurian_2008
 User Gallery

#27030028 - 11/09/20 12:19 PM (15 days, 19 hours ago)

DNA has an interesting ability, to grow more of itself -- like clippings from a hanging plant. It is fed the necessary parts -- those letters, as in GATTACA... It is warmed and cooled, in a process called PCR.

An argument has been made, that PCR is not the same thing as a test. For instance, are you cloning MJ, or testing for it? Are you cloning DNA segments or testing for them?

Another point is whether they are testing or growing a human chromosome, rather than COVID-19.

Some people believe that Chromosome 8 is associated with god-consciousness, separating us from the chimps.

The COVID-19 vax would be a reiteration of FUNVAX, used to neutralize radical Islamists, according to one theory.

Quote:

A participant in AstraZeneca's clinical trials for its COVID-19 vaccine said, after taking the vaccine: "They've killed God; I can't feel God anymore - my Soul is dead".

Quote:

https://bgr.com/2020/07/14/coronavirus-update-risk-factors-death-neanderthal-chromosome-3-genes/

The research shows a strong link between COVID-19 and the Chromosome 3 segment. People who carry two copies of the variant are three times more likely to experience a severe form of COVID-19.

Quote:

https://healthandmoneynews.wordpress.com/2020/08/30/the-covid-19-pcr-test-is-detecting-dna-found-in-all-humans/

Amandha Dawn Vollmer holds a degree of Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto and a Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Biotechnology. She has discovered that the test for COVID-19 is not actually testing for COVID-19. The test itself is a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test that is looking for DNA particles. She discovered that the PCR test protocol developed by the World Health Organization (WHO) to detect COVID-19 is actually testing for chromosome 8, which is present in everyone.

Ironically, different people, cats, and dogs might be showing different degrees of the expression of Chromosome 8 (pertaining to sentience.)

PCR multiplies DNA segments, then, people are considered contagious according to their viral load. 

Offlinedurian_2008
 User Gallery

#27030067 - 11/09/20 12:40 PM (15 days, 19 hours ago)

In these sci-fi's and ancient myths and conspiracy theories, there's a focus on hurting your biological self, which I believe is unnecessary.

We already style our computers after our self interests. So, a computer, which mimics my though processes, would not be disturbing to me, personally, without the brain damage or prospective euthanasia, usually associated with environmentalism.

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Rational Philosophy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
    #27030943 - 11/10/20 01:31 AM (15 days, 6 hours ago)

DNA black magic!

Offlinedurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: CV-19 and the Transhumanist Agenda [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #27050084 - 11/21/20 09:59 AM (3 days, 22 hours ago)

how to lobotomize Christian fundamentalists, religious “fanatics,” using vaccine that alters VMAT2 “God” gene?
https://www.intellihub.com/bill-gates-briefed-cia-on-how-to-lobotomize-christian-fundamentalists-religious-fanatics-using-vaccine-that-alters-vmat2-god-gene/

Factcheckers dispute the existence of this VMAT2 gene and it's ability to cause religious fanaticism. But, it's discussed in free, scientific literature, online, and can be located in your own chromosome (#10), using genetic profiling services.

Quote:

https://www.uniprot.org/citations/23363473

...treatment with direct dopamine agonists :awesomenod: was followed by immediate ambulation, near-complete correction of the movement disorder, and resumption of development.

Regarding chromosome 8

Quote:

One of the WHO primer sequences in the PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 is found in all human DNA

https://ourgreaterdestiny.org/2020/08/bombshell-evidence-covid-rna-base-pairs-are-identical-to-chromosome-8-human-dna/
CTCCCTTTGTTGTGTTGT

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Rational Philosophy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
    #27051411 - 11/22/20 02:21 AM (3 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

durian_2008 said:
how to lobotomize Christian fundamentalists, religious “fanatics,” using vaccine that alters VMAT2 “God” gene?
https://www.intellihub.com/bill-gates-briefed-cia-on-how-to-lobotomize-christian-fundamentalists-religious-fanatics-using-vaccine-that-alters-vmat2-god-gene/

Factcheckers dispute the existence of this VMAT2 gene and it's ability to cause religious fanaticism. But, it's discussed in free, scientific literature, online, and can be located in your own chromosome (#10), using genetic profiling services.

Quote:

https://www.uniprot.org/citations/23363473

...treatment with direct dopamine agonists :awesomenod: was followed by immediate ambulation, near-complete correction of the movement disorder, and resumption of development.

Regarding chromosome 8

Quote:

One of the WHO primer sequences in the PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 is found in all human DNA

https://ourgreaterdestiny.org/2020/08/bombshell-evidence-covid-rna-base-pairs-are-identical-to-chromosome-8-human-dna/
CTCCCTTTGTTGTGTTGT

WITAF?!

Offlinedurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: CV-19 and the Transhumanist Agenda [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #27054692 - 11/23/20 11:17 PM (1 day, 8 hours ago)

A voluntary participant in AstraZeneca's clinical trials for its COVID-19 vaccine specifically said, after taking the vaccine: “They’ve killed God; I can’t feel God anymore – my Soul is dead”, which was reported as a generic, neurological complaint.

Have you ever wondered, who actually volunteers for this kind of stuff?

Apparently, not screwups, in real life. Local news showed beautiful, intelligent, perfect, blonde people, being used for guinea pigs, which I guess makes sense from the perspective of a control group, with no competing health or psych issues, to interfere with test results.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

General Interest >> Conspiracies and Cover-ups