Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Coir, Perlite, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesuperbenis09
Stranger
80% Coco Coir and 20% Perelitie - Okay to Grow Golden Teachers in?
    #27050208 - 11/21/20 12:12 PM (12 days, 17 hours ago)

In the monotub tek tutorial created by northspore on youtube, they say to use 100% coco coir to top off your grains and boomr bag substrate. I accidentally bought an 80 20 split of coco coir and perlite on amazon. Will this be okay to do for my inoculated golden teacher grain bag? Also, this is my first time ever growing, any advice at all is appreciated.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleKmacmo
The aborted pin
Other

Loc: Upinthehills
Re: 80% Coco Coir and 20% Perelitie - Okay to Grow Golden Teachers in? [Re: superbenis09]
    #27050318 - 11/21/20 01:09 PM (12 days, 17 hours ago)

Is it vermiculite? Not perlite? 80/20 coir/verm is good to use

--------------------

Offlinesuperbenis09
Stranger

Re: 80% Coco Coir and 20% Perelitie - Okay to Grow Golden Teachers in? [Re: Kmacmo]
    #27050586 - 11/21/20 05:00 PM (12 days, 13 hours ago)

Sadly no, its 80/20 coir/perlite. Should I just go and buy the 100% coco?

InvisibleKmacmo
The aborted pin
Other

Loc: Upinthehills
Re: 80% Coco Coir and 20% Perelitie - Okay to Grow Golden Teachers in? [Re: superbenis09]
    #27051366 - 11/22/20 02:23 AM (12 days, 3 hours ago)

Never seen anyone use perlite in the substrate before, but from what I read it shouldn't cause any problems.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Coir, Perlite, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, geokills, Asante, Shroomism, RogerRabbit, mushboy, fahtster, wildernessjunkie, Ballerium, cronicr, bodhisatta
138 topic views. 1 members, 15 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2020 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.044 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.