Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinestew248
Stranger

Re: lsa trips [Re: smokie]
    #2557391 - 04/13/04 11:09 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

Personaly I like Lsa better then psilocybin. Mushroom trips are more about nature and the universe while lysergic acid based trips seem to be more of a journey into your head. If you have respect for lsa and do it for the insight, the body load won't mean much. I get decent open eye visuals from lsa also. I get slight walls breathing and traces and color changing, and a little patterning. But the best visual experiances I get is change in perspective (everything looks like i see it for the first time). But im probably in the minority on this.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: lsa trips [Re: stew248]
    #2561727 - 04/14/04 11:24 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

^^^ Nah ur not

--------------------

OfflineDNICEONER
Myco-botanydichotomy
Loc: Rotterdam
Re: lsa trips [Re: the free thinker]
    #2561768 - 04/14/04 11:42 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

the extreme majority of people use these for fun...c'mon now...

the spiritual tone is a nice effect though.

--------------------
Only for those who know what they are talking about

OfflineLysergic_1968
Ego-killer
Loc: The Seventh Circle of Hel...
Re: lsa trips [Re: DNICEONER]
    #2562136 - 04/15/04 01:39 AM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I dosed on Morning Glory seeds (Heavenly Blue variety) twice, tripped once. I put approximately 700 seeds in a blender with around 40 ounces of water, and blended it until the seed particles would not get any smaller. I poured it into a plastic bottle and placed it in my attic which was right above freezing (around 35 degrees Fahrenheit) to complete a cold water extraction. I left it there for about 72 hours, shaking it for 60 seconds several times per day. The first time I dosed I chugged about half the mixture without straining out the seed pulp, figuring I wouldn't waste any LSA. The nausea began about 20 minutes after consuming the mix, and it culminated in me vomiting it up before I felt any effects. I smoked a fat bowl of Northern Lights and called it a night. Two days later, I decided to try again with the other half of the mix. This time I strained out the seed pulp before the extract water, hoping to avoid the nausea. When I started feeling alerts about 30 minutes after dosing, I took 1 hit of Northern Lights (my favorite strain of all time), and settled into a nice psychedelic state. The body buzz was narcotic like, making me feel heavy, yet comfortable. My mind felt both sharp and cloudy at the same time, if that makes any sense. OEVs and CEVs were both apparent. Rainbow trails would occasionally streak across my vision, lights had rainbow halos around them, walls breathed slightly, peoples' faces in photographs expanded and shrunk rapidly in a comical fashion, walls seemed to slide back and forth out of the corner of my eye, making the room appear to change size. The mental aspect of the trip was not as intense as the visual and physical parts, but it was interesting nonetheless. I found my mind going off on random tangents, and myself thinking about the nature of "everything," of the universe in totality. It wasn't a particularly mind-blowing or intense trip, but it was a rewarding experience nonetheless, and my first trip to the land of the tryptamines. I must say after since trying Salvia, mushrooms, LSD, MDA, I am quite anxious to return to Morning Glory Land. It was my first truly psychedelic experience (excluding DXM), and to date has been one of my most interesting- not most intense mind you- experiences.

--------------------
"Turn on, tune in, drop out." --Dr. Timothy Leary

Offlinefieval
Stranger
Re: lsa trips [Re: Lysergic_1968]
    #2702667 - 05/19/04 06:51 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Has anyone ever tripped on DXM and LSA at the same time?

--------------------
"The world is all that is the case."
-Opening Sentance of Wittgenstein's Tractarus.

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

Re: lsa trips [Re: fieval]
    #2704847 - 05/20/04 08:51 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I would recommend against it due to the potential for dangerous side effects, but I have heard numerous reports of it being done. Many have found it quite intense.

OfflineIpomoeaViolacea
Loc: US, Ohio
Re: lsa trips [Re: Phencyclidine]
    #2705130 - 05/20/04 10:31 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I have tripped on LSD around 12 times, mushrooms around 15 times, LSA (from both Morning Glory and HBW seeds) around 12 times, Peyote once, a few times on 2C-I, 2C-E, and Iprocin, I've had 3 "breakthrough" experiences with Salvia and many more lighter Salvia experiences, and as for the entactogenic drugs, I've tried MDMA 3 times, MDA once, and Methylone 3 times. ..I cannot say I favor any psychedelic over another because they all have unique properties to them, though I have yet to find a psychedelic as physically and psychologically euphoric as LSA is close to and during the first part of the peak. I have had a few strongly visual experiences from LSA, and many without much visual content. LSA seems darker and more "real" than LSD (for those who like to say "get the real thing.") ..And the one trip I had on 12g of Heavenly Blue Morning Glory seeds stood up against some of my stronger mushroom and LSD trips. Overall, there are some more negative effects with LSA, but I don't even focus on them. It's not a part of the psychedelic experience, so I just ignore it. I can't really say I like LSA more than mushrooms, but I can't really say I like mushrooms more than LSA either. They both have created very different, but equally "special" trips for me.

--------------------
Sailing on the wind
in a milk white gown
Dropping circle stones on a sun dial
Playing hide and seek
with the ghosts of dawn
Waiting for a smile from a sun child.

"Moonchild" by King Crimson

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds