Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Psychedelic Medicine, Research & Microdosing

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLordcomet18
Stranger

Amanita muscaria
    #27040777 - 11/15/20 04:21 PM (9 days, 15 hours ago)

A friend tried boiling 3.5 gs of aminatq muscaria it was pre dried from shamansgarden.com he chopped it up, boiled it for about 45 minutes drank it and felt nothing he also used tap water and in the end filtered it through a coffee filter anyone know why it didn't work?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineglive
Stranger
Re: Amanita muscaria [Re: Lordcomet18]
    #27048788 - 11/20/20 12:09 PM (4 days, 19 hours ago)

The strength can vary from mushroom to mushroom, so it's very difficult to know exactly how much you're taking. Also 3.5 grams isn't a huge amount. Always better to start with small doses, but next time he could try a little bit more and see how it goes.

I've heard it's also possible to smoke it and may work better for your friend?

OfflineLordcomet18
Stranger

Re: Amanita muscaria [Re: glive]
    #27051128 - 11/21/20 09:43 PM (3 days, 10 hours ago)

I'm not really sure I've found 1 video on YouTube of a guy smoking fresh amanitas I believe he smoked 3 or 6 bowls and didn't feel much that's allot to not feel it

Offlineglive
Stranger
    #27051537 - 11/22/20 07:10 AM (3 days, 47 minutes ago)

I'm really not sure about the 'high' you might get from it, I've never been able to find one to try in the wild. Still looking, but from what I've read here most people don't enjoy it or don't feel much at all.

Personally I'm more interested in them taking medicinally, they seem to be much more beneficial in that regard.

Offlinenalakava
Stranger

Re: Amanita muscaria [Re: glive]
    #27052402 - 11/22/20 03:57 PM (2 days, 16 hours ago)

My experience with amanitas have been through ambrosias, which are kinda lika a mushroom infused wine. very interesting https://ambrosiasociety.org/

OfflineAmanitaminute
Stranger

Loc: True Northern California
    #27052836 - 11/22/20 08:24 PM (2 days, 11 hours ago)

Distilled water should be used, more than 3.5 should probably be ingested, and you should probably try to convert the ibotenic acid before ingesting by using lemon juice (google it). Most people on the internet say about 15g is a rec dose but that can be far too much. Amanita Muscaria can vary from cap to cap by as much as 600% so its usually a good idea to mix and match batches and sizes of caps so you can get a more balanced dose.

Offlinejomanda1990
Stranger
Male

Loc: Maryland
Re: Amanita muscaria [Re: nalakava]
    #27054321 - 11/23/20 06:32 PM (1 day, 13 hours ago)

Quote:

nalakava said:
My experience with amanitas have been through ambrosias, which are kinda lika a mushroom infused wine. very interesting https://ambrosiasociety.org/

Well, this webpage really got me curious.
Did you have meaningful experiences with Amanita Muscaria?

--------------------

Offlinenalakava
Stranger

Re: Amanita muscaria [Re: jomanda1990]
    #27054668 - 11/23/20 10:50 PM (1 day, 9 hours ago)

I have been introduced to it this month, I'm waiting for the next full moon to try it for the first time, I'll be sure to update y'all!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Psychedelic Medicine, Research & Microdosing

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, Asante, Pastywhyte
160 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2020 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 13 queries.