Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 253 | 254 | 255 | 256 | 257 | 258 | 259 | 260 | 261 | 262 | 263 | 264 | 265 | 266 | 267 | 268 | 269 | 270 | 271 | 272 | 273 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: HamHead] * 3
    #27050743 - 11/21/20 04:54 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
If I lost as much in court as Trump does, I'd quit the practice of law.

Image if Michael Jordan said, "man, I keep missing all these shots. I should quit basketball."

:prettyflyforawhiteguy:

Bad analogy.  What Trump's lawyers are doing is more akin to taking shots without a ball.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: koods] * 1
    #27050749 - 11/21/20 04:57 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mycolorado said:
Michael Jordan didn’t miss all those shots.  :shrug2:

That's not what I heard. I hear he missed more than he made.
Quote:

koods said:
None of that amounts to illegal activity. The Georgia hand recount proves the machine count was accurate.

Trumps legal team gets grilled by the judge for submitting affidavits that they couldn’t prove were false after weeding out all the ones they could prove were lies.

How am I not surprised you pulled up this guy, koods.

Trump doesn't have many lawsuits from what I understand, or misunderstood, not knowing who to trust for reliable information. It's private citizens and other government officials who have filed many of these lawsuits that Trump is supposedly losing.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: HamHead] * 2
    #27050752 - 11/21/20 04:58 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Yes you misunderstood

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: koods]
    #27050762 - 11/21/20 05:02 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

These lawsuits are being filed by lawyers hired by the Trump campaign. I don’t know of a single lawsuit brought by private citizens. There may be some but all of the lawsuits we have been laughing at are being argued by trump paid lawyers.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27050767 - 11/21/20 05:04 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Hamhead, who is the plaintiff in this suit?

Quote:

koods said:
Trumps legal team was absolutely bitch slapped in federal court today

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #27050778 - 11/21/20 05:09 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:

Trump doesn't have many lawsuits from what I understand.

I don't know what you consider many, but I found 29 election related cases with trump or his campaign as the plaintiff/petitioner filed since November 2, 2020.

That seems like a lot to me.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Enlil]
    #27050779 - 11/21/20 05:11 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I think he believes these lawsuits were brought by private citizens. I suspect he gets his information from qanon twitter accounts

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27050788 - 11/21/20 05:21 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Actually the Arizona lawsuit was brought by two voters, but who knows who paid for it. They relied on affidavits supplied by the trump campaigns voter fraud website

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#27050803 - 11/21/20 05:29 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
I think he believes these lawsuits were brought by private citizens. I suspect he gets his information from qanon twitter accounts

Why do you keep bringing up qanon? I don't follow.

I have looked at some Q post but you are implying that I get my information from Qanon.

Which is not true.

Please stop projecting.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27050806 - 11/21/20 05:31 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

How is that projecting?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: HamHead]
    #27050808 - 11/21/20 05:32 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Mycolorado said:
How am I gaslighting you?  If anything, you’re gaslighting yourself.  :shrug:

Trivializing: This occurs when a person belittles or disregards the other person’s feelings. They may accuse them of being too sensitive or of overreacting when they have valid concerns and feelings.

None of your shits valid

Thanks for your opinion, as you quote what you have just done.

"None of your shits valid" is in fact, trivializing.

FUCK JOE BIDEN!!!

Validate that statement!

Im not the one who invalidated your shit though. Federal judges have invalidated your claims. Therefor everything you're saying IS trivial, at best.

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #27050836 - 11/21/20 05:47 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:
Im not the one who invalidated your shit though. Federal judges have invalidated your claims. Therefor everything you're saying IS trivial, at best.

I'll just point out your ignorant use of the word, "none".

By saying "none" means that nothing I have posted is valid.

Which is inaccurate.

I'll KISS and just say, ZINC.

--------------------

OfflineEzuma
Gontish Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Roke
    #27050861 - 11/21/20 05:56 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
How is that projecting?

when you parrot knee-jerk reactions from other nutjobs talking points, you don't need to know what the words actually mean :cookiemonster:

OfflineMalkuthian
Fetus
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #27051479 - 11/22/20 03:58 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:

Which is inaccurate.

I think you got the point, so why focus on the use of the word "none" instead of the point?
You are purposely ignoring all relevant fact that is presented against you, and instead picking up on details regarding how things are communicated.

It's so obvious that you are dead wrong, and that you don't have any valid arguments, and therefore put the focus on something else to avoid admitting that you are wrong.

Look at yourself ffs.

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: HamHead] * 2
    #27051570 - 11/22/20 06:53 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

relic said:
I see HH has dropped the 'gee, I don't know anything about politics and who to believe' transparent Pollyanna act and has now shown the full blown conspiracy theory far right fanatic that he was trying to hide.

Embrace it, HH. Revel in it, woke fella.

:canthelpbutlaugh:

Right wing, eh?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democratic-senators-warned-of-potential-vote-switching-by-dominion-voting-machines-prior-to-2020-election

"Four congressional Democrats sent a letter to the owners of Dominion Voting Systems and cited several problems that “threaten the integrity of our elections,” including “vote switching.”

In a December 2019 letter to Dominion Voting Systems, which has been mired in controversy after a human error involving its machines in Antrim County, Michigan, resulted in incorrect counts, Democratic Sens. Elizabeth Warren, Ron Wyden, and Amy Klobuchar and congressman Mark Pocan warned about reports of machines “switching votes,” “undisclosed vulnerabilities,” and “improbable” results that “threaten the integrity of our elections.”"

:slowreaction:

I'll wait.

I think you quoted the wrong post. The info you replied with doesn't refute anything I wrote.

But your posts here show that you're often confused and misunderstand what you read so it's par for the course.

Good luck with this comprehension problem, HH.

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#27051601 - 11/22/20 07:17 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:

Which is inaccurate.

Youre really flailing to grasp at some kind of argument. Everything you post is not based in reality with hard evidence to back it up....thats just the truth. You show us affidavits that testify to election rigging, but no actual evidence to back up the claims. These people who saw this fraud take place didnt take videos or call authorities to have these things further investigated? Theyre just liars. Im not going to be tongue in cheek about it anymore either. Theyre just lies.

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 1
    #27051638 - 11/22/20 07:46 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Malkuthian said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:

Which is inaccurate.

I think you got the point, so why focus on the use of the word "none" instead of the point?
You are purposely ignoring all relevant fact that is presented against you, and instead picking up on details regarding how things are communicated.

It's so obvious that you are dead wrong, and that you don't have any valid arguments, and therefore put the focus on something else to avoid admitting that you are wrong.

Look at yourself ffs.

So, I'm dead wrong about the benefits of zinc? Dead wrong on Vitamin C and D. Dead wrong about HCQ. Dead wrong about Remdesivir.

When we use ignorant words like "none", you are implying that no thing I have posted is true, which is false.

Fix your use of stupid words such as "none" and "the".

We don't know how many complaints have been filed. Just because most fall through, doesn't mean there's not relevance in those that still exist.

Quote:

relic said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

relic said:
I see HH has dropped the 'gee, I don't know anything about politics and who to believe' transparent Pollyanna act and has now shown the full blown conspiracy theory far right fanatic that he was trying to hide.

Embrace it, HH. Revel in it, woke fella.

:canthelpbutlaugh:

Right wing, eh?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democratic-senators-warned-of-potential-vote-switching-by-dominion-voting-machines-prior-to-2020-election

"Four congressional Democrats sent a letter to the owners of Dominion Voting Systems and cited several problems that “threaten the integrity of our elections,” including “vote switching.”

In a December 2019 letter to Dominion Voting Systems, which has been mired in controversy after a human error involving its machines in Antrim County, Michigan, resulted in incorrect counts, Democratic Sens. Elizabeth Warren, Ron Wyden, and Amy Klobuchar and congressman Mark Pocan warned about reports of machines “switching votes,” “undisclosed vulnerabilities,” and “improbable” results that “threaten the integrity of our elections.”"

:slowreaction:

I'll wait.

I think you quoted the wrong post. The info you replied with doesn't refute anything I wrote.

But your posts here show that you're often confused and misunderstand what you read so it's par for the course.

Good luck with this comprehension problem, HH.

You point out, "conspiracy far right fanatic" and I present a link showing left leaning people, raise questions about Dominion systems, which is what's been in focus as "the kraken".

:shrug:

Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:

Which is inaccurate.

Youre really flailing to grasp at some kind of argument. Everything you post is not based in reality with hard evidence to back it up....thats just the truth. You show us affidavits that testify to election rigging, but no actual evidence to back up the claims. These people who saw this fraud take place didnt take videos or call authorities to have these things further investigated? Theyre just liars. Im not going to be tongue in cheek about it anymore either. Theyre just lies.

"The truth" as if there is only one.

I'm not grasping for anything. I present some good info but since no one likes or respects me, nothing is taken seriously.

So, what am I to do?

I got shit on for pointing out how deficient many people are of Zinc.

I got shit on for pointing out health benefits of high dose vitamin C. It's used in cancer treatments, ffs.

This whole election is shady AF.

We can only wait and see what evidence is presented to courts and how much of it holds any weight.

I don't get much debate, many people just say "you're wrong" without presenting much evidence of their own.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: HamHead] * 3
    #27051644 - 11/22/20 07:53 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Zinc has nothing to do with this thread.  Stay on topic.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineMalkuthian
Fetus
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #27051652 - 11/22/20 07:59 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
So, I'm dead wrong about the benefits of zinc? Dead wrong on Vitamin C and D. Dead wrong about HCQ. Dead wrong about Remdesivir.

How the fuck did you manage to interpret my post like this? This is a fucking joke.

I agree completely with you that the use of the word "none" is factually wrong. It is an intended hyperbole. It was never meant to be 100% accurate.

I merely questioned the fact that this is what you choose to focus on. Anyone at least resembling an intelligent being understands what he was trying to say, regardless if the factually inaccurate use of the word "none", yet your answer ONLY contains an argument against the use of the word. The actual meaning of the post is lost and you banter the way the topic is discussed rather than the topic it self. When I point this out this is your response? To continue down that road. You are proving my point with this bullshit...

You are a disgrace to everything decent and honest.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Malkuthian] * 1
    #27051664 - 11/22/20 08:08 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

This whole election is shady AF.

We can only wait and see what evidence is presented to courts and how much of it holds any weight.

Dude it’s been over two weeks since trump started claiming fraud and he has yet to provide a court with any meaningful evidence.

His own Department of Homeland Security said it was the most secure election in American history

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 253 | 254 | 255 | 256 | 257 | 258 | 259 | 260 | 261 | 262 | 263 | 264 | 265 | 266 | 267 | 268 | 269 | 270 | 271 | 272 | 273 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale