Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 252 | 253 | 254 | 255 | 256 | 257 | 258 | 259 | 260 | 261 | 262 | 263 | 264 | 265 | 266 | 267 | 268 | 269 | 270 | 271 | 272 | Next > | Last >
OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Enlil]
    #27050668 - 11/21/20 04:09 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
There are no sworn affidavits in that video.

He read one out loud. Did you watch it?

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: HamHead] * 2
    #27050672 - 11/21/20 04:11 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Him reading an affidavit isn't evidence.  I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand?

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #27050680 - 11/21/20 04:16 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Him reading an affidavit isn't evidence.  I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand?

The affidavit in his hand is evidence. How hard is that to understand?

Oh, wait. You're now going to say something like, "you don't know that's an affidavit in his hand. It could be a blank piece of paper for all we know."

We'll all have to wait and see, won't we?

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #27050685 - 11/21/20 04:17 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Mycolorado said:
How am I gaslighting you?  If anything, you’re gaslighting yourself.  :shrug:

Trivializing: This occurs when a person belittles or disregards the other person’s feelings. They may accuse them of being too sensitive or of overreacting when they have valid concerns and feelings.

None of your shits valid

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#27050694 - 11/21/20 04:23 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Mycolorado said:
LOL.  As you keep writing in caps screaming fuck joe biden, yet you’re not butthurt.  Like it or not, he’ll be your president.  :shrug:  By your estimation of what he’s going to do, he’s essentially trump 2.0, so you should be ecstatic.

Gas light much?

JOE BIDEN cheated and got caught.

It's no secret anymore, many news outlets rushing to cover DOMINION.

Im only seeing OAN and other right wing propagandists talking about that nonsense.

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 2
    #27050697 - 11/21/20 04:26 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Mycolorado said:
How am I gaslighting you?  If anything, you’re gaslighting yourself.  :shrug:

Trivializing: This occurs when a person belittles or disregards the other person’s feelings. They may accuse them of being too sensitive or of overreacting when they have valid concerns and feelings.

None of your shits valid

Thanks for your opinion, as you quote what you have just done.

"None of your shits valid" is in fact, trivializing.

FUCK JOE BIDEN!!!

Validate that statement!

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 1
    #27050699 - 11/21/20 04:27 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Mycolorado said:
LOL.  As you keep writing in caps screaming fuck joe biden, yet you’re not butthurt.  Like it or not, he’ll be your president.  :shrug:  By your estimation of what he’s going to do, he’s essentially trump 2.0, so you should be ecstatic.

Gas light much?

JOE BIDEN cheated and got caught.

It's no secret anymore, many news outlets rushing to cover DOMINION.

Im only seeing OAN and other right wing propagandists talking about that nonsense.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-smartmatic-ceo-biden-team-d-idUSKBN2801ZJ

Talking about Smartmatic and Dominion.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: HamHead] * 4
    #27050703 - 11/21/20 04:29 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

Oh, wait. You're now going to say something like, "you don't know that's an affidavit in his hand. It could be a blank piece of paper for all we know."

No, we won't.  Her affidavit was already rejected by a judge.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleMycolorado
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Interdimensional Bootcamp
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: HamHead]
    #27050711 - 11/21/20 04:37 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, Reuters is refuting conspiracy nutter bullshit regarding Smartmatic and their software being on Dominion machines or that their CEO is on Biden’s team.  Simply mentioning Dominion in your mind is Reuters rushing to cover the story about their machines?  Did you understand the point of the article?  Hint: I summed it up in the first sentence.

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Enlil] * 4
    #27050714 - 11/21/20 04:39 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I see HH has dropped the 'gee, I don't know anything about politics and who to believe' transparent Pollyanna act and has now shown the full blown conspiracy theory far right fanatic that he was trying to hide.

Embrace it, HH. Revel in it, woke fella.

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #27050718 - 11/21/20 04:40 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

An affidavit is at best eyewitness testimony. It is not evidence. Evidence is the material that supports the accusation in the affidavit

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: koods] * 1
    #27050719 - 11/21/20 04:41 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Trumps legal team was absolutely bitch slapped in federal court today

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: koods] * 2
    #27050722 - 11/21/20 04:44 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

If I lost as much in court as Trump does, I'd quit the practice of law.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: relic]
    #27050723 - 11/21/20 04:45 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

relic said:
I see HH has dropped the 'gee, I don't know anything about politics and who to believe' transparent Pollyanna act and has now shown the full blown conspiracy theory far right fanatic that he was trying to hide.

Embrace it, HH. Revel in it, woke fella.

:canthelpbutlaugh:

Right wing, eh?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democratic-senators-warned-of-potential-vote-switching-by-dominion-voting-machines-prior-to-2020-election

"Four congressional Democrats sent a letter to the owners of Dominion Voting Systems and cited several problems that “threaten the integrity of our elections,” including “vote switching.”

In a December 2019 letter to Dominion Voting Systems, which has been mired in controversy after a human error involving its machines in Antrim County, Michigan, resulted in incorrect counts, Democratic Sens. Elizabeth Warren, Ron Wyden, and Amy Klobuchar and congressman Mark Pocan warned about reports of machines “switching votes,” “undisclosed vulnerabilities,” and “improbable” results that “threaten the integrity of our elections.”"

:slowreaction:

I'll wait.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: koods]
    #27050724 - 11/21/20 04:46 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

An affidavit is at best eyewitness testimony. It is not evidence. Evidence is the material that supports the accusation in the affidavit

Eyewitness testimony is evidence.  An affidavit can be evidence for certain things, but this particular affidavit was already rejected in court.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #27050726 - 11/21/20 04:48 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:

Image if Michael Jordan said, "man, I keep missing all these shots. I should quit basketball."

:prettyflyforawhiteguy:

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: HamHead]
    #27050730 - 11/21/20 04:50 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

None of that amounts to illegal activity. The Georgia hand recount proves the machine count was accurate.

Trumps legal team gets grilled by the judge for submitting affidavits that they couldn’t prove were false after weeding out all the ones they could prove were lies.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleMycolorado
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Interdimensional Bootcamp
Re: Joe Biden? Really? [Re: HamHead] * 3
    #27050731 - 11/21/20 04:50 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Michael Jordan didn’t miss all those shots.  :shrug2:

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#27050733 - 11/21/20 04:50 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
There are no sworn affidavits in that video.

He read one out loud. Did you watch it?

Do you like Ben Shapiro? He's been backing Trump 110% If so watch his episode Kraken detailing why there's an enormous difference between what Rudy Giuliani says on tv and what he is saying in court. Ben was saying that he wanted to see a second term as bad as any Trump supporters but he knows that Rudy Giuliani holding a conference making very serious and frankly ridiculous conspiracy theories won't change the election only in court would that happen.

They're asking for 600k votes to be thrown out in places like Detroit just pointing to circumstantial evidence IN THE CONFERENCE. In court many Trump lawyers including Rudy in a PA lawsuit Rudy was asked if they were making an accusing of voter fraud that'd overturn the election. The reason? There's penalties for lying under oath and creating intentionally frivolous lawsuits. Ben, a die hard Trump loving conservative that's highly regarded in that area said that he wants a second Trump term but he can't just lie because he and his listeners didn't like it and the court cases are the only thing that will determine who's president not Rudy sweating his hair dye out because he was lying so much hosting a conspiracy conference without showing people the real evidence. Even more importantly in court he doesn't allege any widespread voter fraud in PA and 1 out of 34 of his cases have been won for a reason. Ben said the affidavits don't mean nothing they could have substance but now would be the time to show the evidence IN COURT. And in court they have lost most of their cases ass I said and in many cases they aren't alleging what he said in that conference. Dumb bitch I forgot the name of already is lying through her teeth and it was apparent.

Here's an ultra conservative like Ben Shapiro view on this

I know you won't listen to any Democrat in the world but at least hear what he has to say

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27050741 - 11/21/20 04:53 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

Image if Michael Jordan said, "man, I keep missing all these shots. I should quit basketball."

:prettyflyforawhiteguy:

If he missed 30 out of 31 shots he wouldn’t have to quit, he’d be fired

Trumps legal team is the short retarded kid on the high school basketball team who they only let play in the last minute when the team is leading by 40 points

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (11/21/20 04:55 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 252 | 253 | 254 | 255 | 256 | 257 | 258 | 259 | 260 | 261 | 262 | 263 | 264 | 265 | 266 | 267 | 268 | 269 | 270 | 271 | 272 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder