Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Paul Stamets

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewondering dreamer
Stranger
 User Gallery

New to forum and growing
    #27050097 - 11/21/20 10:08 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

Hey all,
couldn't find a say hello thread so thought I would say hello here.

Im new to the world of growing mushrooms and ive been reading and watching countless vids on the utube.

Ive been using mushrooms for a while now, maybe a year or so.
I looked into them after watching paul stamets on the joe rogan because I started to suffer abit with depression.
It hit me pretty hard aswell, don't know what bought it on tbh,  I have always been a very happy, active person and just went through my life with not a worry in the world type attitude.
Then BOOM, one day it was like someone flicked a switch and and I was having all kinds of doubts about myself and that I was worthless, and tbh the thing that got to me just as much was I felt stupid with myself having these thoughts which would then lead to getting depressed again it really done my head in, 6ft 4 man and i felt pathetic letting it get to me.i now understand more about mental health and how no one is safe from it

anyway, after a lot of research in a short space of time as I was desperate i managed to get some mushrooms, started to take 1.5g just every now and then really, first couple times the effect was stronger but i guess i got used to it, although ive never felt the need to go above 2g.
What a difference, for weeks after taking them i was back to my  old self, if not at an even happier more peaceful level.

Well i can no longer get the same mushrooms so here i am learning how to do it all myself,  sorry for the long post, just wanted to share

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCosmicKramer
Life Scientist

Loc: Forward thinking Colorado Flag
Re: New to forum and growing [Re: wondering dreamer]
    #27050333 - 11/21/20 12:24 PM (6 days, 16 hours ago)

Welcome!  This place is an amazing resource of information and will get you going.  And, I love Joe Rogan.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Paul Stamets

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started