Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
"People, generally, aren't interested in a personal relationship with God."
    #27049956 - 11/21/20 09:11 AM (6 days, 3 hours ago)

That's what God's been telling me, "People, generally, aren't interested in a personal relationship with God." and he invited me several times go ahead and try to get people enthusiastic for the notion.

He said: "go ahead, you have a way with words that can awaken peoples enthusiasm, you have the Internet full of people with free time on their hands at your disposal, build some enthusiasm in any way that comes to mind."

So I did and, its very disheartening.

Closed doors everywhere.

Some enthusiasm towards me, sure, but closed doors galore towards the prime mover.

The Bible is full of abundant evidence that God wants a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU but Christians just want to read the book and drone up the scriptures and pass that off as a relationship with God, they want to pray with complete silence on the other end.

If you actually *have a persomnal relationship with God*, kaboom! you are a devil worshipper, you are astray and must be showered with scriptures quotations like you're at a by-the-book Lord Of The Rings fandom canon debate.

People just DONT WANT A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD.

As a Christian friend once remarked "Everybody loves their own image of Him, not really God As He Is."

And that includes himself because he has a whole list of conditions for God to answer to in order to recognize God as God - and that is why, as God puts it, he hardly directly speaks with him, because he doesnt want to jump a human's hoops to be validated enough to be listened to.

God has MESSED AROUND with me to no end, but after being so polite to ask once permission for that which I granted. Very seemingly unGodlike and unbecoming stuff to put to the test whether I was going to accept Him as he chose to represent himself.

God is full of tests but also full or rewards.

He's clear about it: "you're not seeing half of what I present to you, which is fine but you are getting sharper and more alert as we proceed."

I'm just so disheartened at what I'm up against or rather, what my beloved friend God is facing in terms of ungrateful infidels, and quite often it is exactly those considering themselves religious who are the worst.

It hurts me that He is mistreated so much in His own House, even if it is by His own design.

No, its also by His own design that it hurts me so much.

Everything is how its supposed to be at any point in time but, damn.

Almost absolutely nobody wants that truly personal relationship and there is an unholy shitstorm around me for having it.

In my relationship with God I have been betrayed by almost everyone, myself to, family included.

The harder the ice cold rain lashes in my face the closer I get to Him though - and that is exactly what He wants and exactly what I want.

The story goes on.

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :gold:  :silver:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: "People, generally, aren't interested in a personal relationship with God." [Re: Asante]
    #27051932 - 11/22/20 12:44 PM (5 days, 3 minutes ago)

It has to be personal, it probably is personal, maybe just the bible connections are chafing due to historical associations with imperialism, fascism, xenophobia etc.

keep it personal, and share the joy.

--------------------

Offlineseagu

Re: "People, generally, aren't interested in a personal relationship with God." [Re: Asante]
    #27058127 - 11/26/20 06:53 AM (1 day, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
That's what God's been telling me, "People, generally, aren't interested in a personal relationship with God." and he invited me several times go ahead and try to get people enthusiastic for the notion.

He said: "go ahead, you have a way with words that can awaken peoples enthusiasm, you have the Internet full of people with free time on their hands at your disposal, build some enthusiasm in any way that comes to mind."

So I did and, its very disheartening.

Closed doors everywhere.

Some enthusiasm towards me, sure, but closed doors galore towards the prime mover.

The Bible is full of abundant evidence that God wants a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU but Christians just want to read the book and drone up the scriptures and pass that off as a relationship with God, they want to pray with complete silence on the other end.

If you actually *have a persomnal relationship with God*, kaboom! you are a devil worshipper, you are astray and must be showered with scriptures quotations like you're at a by-the-book Lord Of The Rings fandom canon debate.

People just DONT WANT A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD.

As a Christian friend once remarked "Everybody loves their own image of Him, not really God As He Is."

And that includes himself because he has a whole list of conditions for God to answer to in order to recognize God as God - and that is why, as God puts it, he hardly directly speaks with him, because he doesnt want to jump a human's hoops to be validated enough to be listened to.

God has MESSED AROUND with me to no end, but after being so polite to ask once permission for that which I granted. Very seemingly unGodlike and unbecoming stuff to put to the test whether I was going to accept Him as he chose to represent himself.

God is full of tests but also full or rewards.

He's clear about it: "you're not seeing half of what I present to you, which is fine but you are getting sharper and more alert as we proceed."

I'm just so disheartened at what I'm up against or rather, what my beloved friend God is facing in terms of ungrateful infidels, and quite often it is exactly those considering themselves religious who are the worst.

It hurts me that He is mistreated so much in His own House, even if it is by His own design.

No, its also by His own design that it hurts me so much.

Everything is how its supposed to be at any point in time but, damn.

Almost absolutely nobody wants that truly personal relationship and there is an unholy shitstorm around me for having it.

In my relationship with God I have been betrayed by almost everyone, myself to, family included.

The harder the ice cold rain lashes in my face the closer I get to Him though - and that is exactly what He wants and exactly what I want.

The story goes on.

yes.. MATTHEW 25. Sheep and Goats..

We cannot create God. We are not that powerful. That is prideful and foolish. Too many people don't look for God they look for what they have created in their minds of what they blindly think.

And Asante : https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/ For what God is doing right now in the world. Among other things.

--------------------
Plan to win or you are planning for failure. Don't let anyone tell you you can't do it. Just figure out the solution. Even if that means banging your head on a wall until the solution oozes out of you.

OnlineGrapefruit
Freak in the forest
 User Gallery

#27059265 - 11/26/20 10:32 PM (14 hours, 15 minutes ago)

Anybody with an eye to see can see that the design itself is heavily flawed.

"Thinking as I do that the Creator of this world is a very cruel being, and being a worshipper of Christ, I cannot help saying: ''the Son, O how unlike the Father!'' First God Almighty comes with a thump on the head. Then Jesus Christ comes with a balm to heal it." - William Blake

--------------------
Little left in the way of energy; or the way of love, yet happy to entertain myself playing mental games with the rest of you freaks until the rivers run backwards. 

"Chat your fraff
Chat your fraff
Just chat your fraff
Chat your fraff"

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger

Re: "People, generally, aren't interested in a personal relationship with God." [Re: seagu]
    #27059299 - 11/26/20 11:06 PM (13 hours, 41 minutes ago)

God is one of the best to be friends with and a great lover as well..of course that's when God portrays a woman.. excellent in most of her work..

A total joy to be around..

God can be a hard ass in competition though..

Do you guys think that God has a huge ego?

I would say yes.. sometimes to a detriment.

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Rational Fitlosopher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
    #27059482 - 11/27/20 02:23 AM (10 hours, 24 minutes ago)

It HAS to be a personal relationship IMHO, or there's "no hope", in a sense.

The SELF and OTHER (God)...

Beautiful post, Asante.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism