Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinealpha-omega
Stranger

Just finished a mushroom tea - 3.5 grams APE, lemon juice, citric acid, ascorbic acid, fresh ginger & honey
    #27049050 - 11/20/20 04:36 PM (6 days, 20 hours ago)

Time for another psychedelic experience. I just finished a mushroom tea with:
- 3.5 grams of albino penis envy mushrooms
- fresh squeezed lemon juice... measured at 25 ml or so
- I added a pinch of citric acid for good measure
- ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)... half in the tea and half eaten 10 minutes early
- fresh thinly sliced ginger (to lessen stomach upset and nausea)
- a little bit of honey

I steeped the tea for ~ 12 minutes, strained out the solids and squeezed out any remaining liquid.

And away we go this Friday :thumbup:. Have a great dive into the weekend everyone.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OnlineHalfGinger
Shrooby Doobie Doo

Re: Just finished a mushroom tea - 3.5 grams APE, lemon juice, citric acid, ascorbic acid, fresh ginger & honey [Re: alpha-omega]
    #27049069 - 11/20/20 04:49 PM (6 days, 20 hours ago)

Have a safe flight my friend.

OfflineSocrateshroom
сталкер

Loc: Underworld
Re: Just finished a mushroom tea - 3.5 grams APE, lemon juice, citric acid, ascorbic acid, fresh ginger & honey [Re: HalfGinger] * 1
    #27049081 - 11/20/20 04:53 PM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

Massive dose for some APEs!

Safe travels!

:tripnoob:

--------------------
“The game is not about becoming somebody, it’s about becoming nobody.”

- Ram Dass

Offlinerustygrape
the great perhaps
Female User Gallery

Re: Just finished a mushroom tea - 3.5 grams APE, lemon juice, citric acid, ascorbic acid, fresh ginger & honey [Re: alpha-omega]
    #27049315 - 11/20/20 07:38 PM (6 days, 17 hours ago)

Report back! :thumbup:

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Just finished a mushroom tea - 3.5 grams APE, lemon juice, citric acid, ascorbic acid, fresh ginger & honey [Re: rustygrape]
    #27049396 - 11/20/20 08:42 PM (6 days, 16 hours ago)

Report back you gotta be on the come down by now

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Offlinealpha-omega
Stranger

Re: Just finished a mushroom tea - 3.5 grams APE, lemon juice, citric acid, ascorbic acid, fresh ginger & honey [Re: Enkidu] * 1
    #27049764 - 11/21/20 03:06 AM (6 days, 9 hours ago)

Thx all. Definitely coming down now. It was strong. I was totally incapacitated for a while :psychsplit:  :crazy2:  :mushroom2:. It was a pretty crazy experience on a number of levels. No breakthrough this time (again), but I keep getting closer and closer to that abyss/edge. It was bracing and physically exhausting. I was on 1.5 Dimenhydrinate anti nausea pills this time, plus the ginger and ginger ale and still had even more stomach discomfort and nausea (not surprising with the ever increasing dose). I vaped a strong sativa Acapulco Gold cannabis on the way up which synergistically (again) brought the the mushrooms effects on :thumbup:. I love it. It also helped with the nausea.

I don't think this APE batch is super strong, but it's still the best batch of shrooms I've sampled  :strong:. I think I'm not as sensitive to psychedelic shrooms as others fwiw. Either way... it's simply a matter of dose  :muahaha:.

At one point when I could handle eyes open, I lost some basic colors in my vision :psychsplit:. Things started looking very cartoony as well for a bit. There were crazy strong breathing OEVs when I could settle down enough to focus on that. I spent a good while with my eyes shut as well because of overstimulation. This was done at home in private... and the trip was way way beyond any interactive, outdoor or social setting experience.

The lemon tek again brought the come up fast, 25 minutes in for already significant effects. And a strong come up too... hang on. I vaped cannabis 45 minutes after the mushroom tea.

About 3.5 hrs in, I started to get a handle/grasp on some consistency with the progression of time again :sun:. I was still flying high and it still took a while longer to get more consistency. I was tripping enjoyably for about 6 hrs total.

Now 4 hrs later again, I'm just starting to absorb and reflect on the experience. Very impressive :blush:

Edited by alpha-omega (11/21/20 03:06 PM)

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Rational Fitlosopher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
    #27049766 - 11/21/20 03:08 AM (6 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

alpha-omega said:
Thx all. Definitely coming down now. It was strong. I was totally incapacitated for a while :psychsplit:  :crazy2:  :mushroom2:. It was a pretty crazy experience on a number of levels. No breakthrough this time (again), but I keep getting closer and closer to that abyss/edge. It was bracing and physically exhausting. I was on 1.5 Dimenhydrinate anti nausea pills this time, plus the ginger and ginger ale and still had even more stomach discomfort and nausea (not surprising with the ever increasing dose). I vaped a strong sativa Acapulco Gold cannabis on the way up which synergistically brought the the mushrooms on again :thumbup:. I love it. It also helped with the nausea.

I don't think this APE batch is super strong, but it's still the best batch of shrooms I've sampled  :sporedrop:. I think I'm not as sensitive to psychedelic shrooms as others fwiw. But it's simply a matter of dose  :muahaha:.

At one point when I could handle eyes open, I lost some basic colors in my vision... things started looking very cartoony as well for a bit. Crazy strong breathing OEVs when I could settle down enough to focus on that. I spent a good while with my eye shut as well because of overstimulation. This was done at home in private... and the trip was way way beyond any interactive, outdoor or social setting experience.

The lemon tek again brought the come up fast, 25 minutes in for already significant effects. And a strong come up too. I vaped cannabis 45 minutes after the mushroom tea.

About 3.5 hrs in I started to get a handle on the reality of time again :sun:. Still flying high and it still took a while. Was tripping enjoyably for about 6 hrs total.

Now 4 hrs later again I'm just starting to absorb and reflect on the experience. Very impressive :blush:

Awesome, OP!

If you're up for it, definitely write out a detailed trip report in said section! :kenthumbup:

Offlinealpha-omega
Stranger

Re: Just finished a mushroom tea - 3.5 grams APE, lemon juice, citric acid, ascorbic acid, fresh ginger & honey [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #27051249 - 11/22/20 12:12 AM (5 days, 12 hours ago)

Thx all :thumbup:. I'll try to post this up in the trip report, and if I add anything new I'll report back here.

I'm still processing the experience... and I forgot to mention the peak was so strong that I found I would intermittently come back to some lucidity and realize I was big time hyperventilating :bandana:  :nyan:. I had to make a conscious effort to slow down my breathing (& only little successfully) so that I wouldn't literally pass out. It was a big experience.

Seek and ye shall find...

Edited by alpha-omega (11/23/20 12:55 PM)

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#27051732 - 11/22/20 10:41 AM (5 days, 2 hours ago)

Learn anything or change of perspective on anything or figure anything out on a personal or other level ?

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience