Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> The Gaming Grotto

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85
InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #27041323 - 11/16/20 12:11 AM (11 days, 1 hour ago)

Finishing up Far Cry New Dawn finally.  Put it off for awhile.  On to number 6 in a few months.

This one about overheated to a burning smell my computer but went with a a massive 4k Samsung smart t.v. and since the new consoles are impossible for awhile it gives me time to catch up on older games I bought but didn't play.

I put a space heater fan but set on fan by it.  Not cheap but don't have a grand for a new laptop right now that I want to spend. 

Great game though.  Almost done with dream monster Elias and guessing that is the end.  Killed the twins.  Going to be a long Winter and gaming way to much.  All the electronics in the world all connected with T.V., laptop, smartphone, Alexa, and Kindle. 

Please, Corona, stop.  Started The Town of Light, I like good horror games and this one seems promising.  Insane asylums in the olden days but you start out when it is shut down and in the future.  The sounds are great in my other great electronic headphones or blue tooth heavy base wireless ear buds. 

This is what happens when nature or man creates a virus that takes away my month hiking and camping in the wilderness on the Pacific Crest Trail.  Damn it all!  Could be worse.  Could be in jail or prison or such.  So no complaints.  But drug use is just legal ones for a bit.:shrug:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSporeJunkie
Pöåšt Šhïttēr
Male User Gallery

Loc: TheOnlyTenISee
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Barnaby]
    #27042140 - 11/16/20 01:44 PM (10 days, 11 hours ago)

You can’t hike or camp because of the rona?

--------------------
Royale with cheese

InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: SporeJunkie]
    #27042179 - 11/16/20 02:21 PM (10 days, 11 hours ago)

They shut down the whole Pacific Crest Trail.  I go on the Summer as the elevation is cold and snow year round during certain parts of it.

Not a lover of cold and freezing weather.  And I live in Utah.  So, trying to figure out what to do during this Winter with the cold and Covid where people look at you as you are a spreader when going to places out of state. 

Going to be a long Winter.  Bought a 50 inch Samsung smart t.v. and am already bored of it.  But things could be worse of course.  Which the t.v. reminds me of when watching things in third world countries, the prison system, rest homes, Africa, climate change, and so on.

Really enjoyable to watch if one wants to feel like life is shit.  I actually volunteered to pick up garbage.  Not community service hours for my drug and alcohol habits but just to do something productive.

Think it is time to date and have a girlfriend again.  Been awhile.  Bought an aquarium and a fish but this isn't the movie where the woman falls in love with a fish human and wins best picture.

A sense of humor.  Time for a beer run.  I have enough :chillpill: to hibernate through Winter of Covid.  Yet anything repeated long enough gets very dull.  On with life.  Plus I need a new tent.  God how I hated my old one.

Thought this was outdoor thread.  But to gaming waiting on to I am your president.  Been on my wishlist on steam for over a year and they delayed it again.  Think they were waiting on the whole Trump being re-elected and now are changing much with it is an educated guess. 

And I am fine waiting on the PS5.  The games out now none interest me.  The Cold War.  Would of been much more interesting if it was in modern times with Putin and the U.S. and learn something not from the 80's.  Noticed as well the price is now 70 and tax instead of 60 and tax.

Will get it but happy to wait till Spring to do so.  Wish they would get rid of X-box or P.S. games only on one console but so it goes and some tech told me the X-box was way better with the specs but I love The Show.  Plus I bought a gaming computer just for Civ and they do it right. 

Not this EA bullshit but regular DLC's.  New one out on the 20th I believe and to me watching that chess show on Netflix it is like a strategy to me and my brain comes up with all sorts of things.  Not just ways of how to shoot and blow people up all the time.  To each their own.  No judgement here.

Edited by Barnaby (11/16/20 02:35 PM)

Offlineblessed

Loc: ation: Tasmania Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Barnaby] * 2
    #27044781 - 11/18/20 03:49 AM (8 days, 21 hours ago)

Just finished Fallout New Vegas.
It took me just under 1 month to finish the game and I played for a total of around 100 hours.
A good/very good game.  Recommend :thumbup:

Now I'm playing Driver (1) from the PS1 (thanks to the PS3 backwards compatibility). Just look at those graphics!!!!!!

--------------------

Best Personal Computers Ever !!!! ** Commodore 64 ** Amiga 500 ** Amiga 1200 ** Amiga 3000 ** & The Amiga 4000 **

OfflineSigh4.fg
Dreamer
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Wormhole
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: blessed] * 1
    #27046596 - 11/19/20 01:57 AM (7 days, 23 hours ago)

Driver!! Good God. I remember having to ask my adult sister to help get me through the training stage!
Killer graphics still, I see!  :rockon:

--------------------
~g

OfflineGastronomicus
3-0-G
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: blessed] * 1
    #27046814 - 11/19/20 09:22 AM (7 days, 16 hours ago)

New Vegas is the best Fallout

--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

Offlinearthur_mcpipes
Male User Gallery

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Gastronomicus] * 1
    #27046829 - 11/19/20 09:40 AM (7 days, 15 hours ago)

New Vegas and even Fallout 3 were top notch games.  Fallout 4 wasn't a bad game, but didn't blow me away like the other two.

Right now I'm playing Shovel Knight.  Bought it for my Switch.  The wife loves to hog the TV and watch those chick flick shows so I figured Shovel Knight would be perfect for handheld mode.  Really great game and takes me back to the NES days.

--------------------

OfflineProzac
Hotdogs

Loc: Miami, FL Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Sigh4.fg] * 1
    #27047296 - 11/19/20 02:44 PM (7 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

Sigh4.fg said:
Driver!! Good God. I remember having to ask my adult sister to help get me through the training stage!
Killer graphics still, I see!  :rockon:

Oh man I miss that game so much. Loved it.

--------------------
"And what if the world goes up in flames tomorrow and you die with that stick still up your ass?!"

Hotdogs. I like them.

OfflineSigh4.fg
Dreamer
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Wormhole
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Prozac]
    #27048210 - 11/20/20 01:51 AM (6 days, 23 hours ago)

A good switch game that I bought was HOLLOW KNIGHT. I haven't beaten it yet but it's soooo good.

My nephew turned me onto it and then I couldn't have been more proud of an uncle as I was in that moment.

--------------------
~g

OfflineGastronomicus
3-0-G
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Sigh4.fg] * 1
    #27048438 - 11/20/20 08:43 AM (6 days, 16 hours ago)

Yesss hollow knight is one of the best games ever. I was just thinking about replaying it

--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

Offlinearthur_mcpipes
Male User Gallery

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Gastronomicus] * 1
    #27048464 - 11/20/20 09:25 AM (6 days, 15 hours ago)

Hollow Knight & Shovel Knight are perfect games to scratch my metroidvania itch.  Hollow Knight is even better as it's more refined, better art style & an overall larger game.

Is there any other games like this?  I tried Axiom Verge and stopped playing.  Dead Cells is awesome... I put too many hours on that one.

--------------------

InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: arthur_mcpipes]
    #27048587 - 11/20/20 11:06 AM (6 days, 14 hours ago)

It is CIV day!  New release on the Frontier Pack.  Devoting most of my day to this glorious occasion.  I think I have 600 plus hours on it.  Thank you Steam for reminding me how much gaming I do especially since Covid hit.  Adding a lot on today.

I have been in trouble with the law and given community service and jail time for drugs.  Was amazed when my brothers friend got around 600 hours of community service.  That made me laugh, not in a mean way but holy shit.  I have done 30 hours total in my life. 

On with the game and I turn on all five though natural disaster one automatically goes to 4 and is a pain in the ass.  Like the Secret Societies though, always take the Owls or Scientists.  Vampire one is dumb.

Offlineblessed

Loc: ation: Tasmania Flag
Re: What Are You Currently Playing? [Re: Barnaby]
    #27053394 - 11/23/20 07:34 AM (3 days, 17 hours ago)

I now have my Driver's licence  :superscience:.  Just finnished the game tonight, what a blast from the past. :thumbup:

Next I'm gonna play a PC game called Prey (2007).

--------------------

Best Personal Computers Ever !!!! ** Commodore 64 ** Amiga 500 ** Amiga 1200 ** Amiga 3000 ** & The Amiga 4000 **

Edited by blessed (11/23/20 07:44 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> The Gaming Grotto