Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Slow-Dabbing DMT * 1
    #26235654 - 10/07/19 02:23 PM (4 years, 6 months ago)

I believe I just discovered a new technique. Maybe its already out there. I call it "Slow-Dabbing".

It involves a glass-on-glass bong, filled with some water and a banger piece.

Take banger and flip it on its side. Place some DMT in the bottom of the banger. Lightly heat it so it melts onto the glass. Now pull thru the bong, hold the banger on its side and with your right hand, cook the sides of the bottom of the banger with the torch lighter and hover over the piece opening to the bong. Continue to pull as you do this. Hold the banger level at all times so the DMT doesn't drip down into the opening of the bong.

Also using the banger "upside down" works really well too. The output becomes the input.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | πŸ’§ Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method πŸ’§ | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Edited by LogicaL Chaos (11/10/19 07:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEagerNoob42
Trying my best
Male

Loc: Frogstar World B
Re: Slow-Dabbing DMT [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #27045520 - 11/18/20 01:05 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I know this is a year old but nobody has replied so what the he'll.

I just gotta say I'm either absolutely lost as to what you're describing here, or you're describing what I'm picturing, which makes no sense to me at all.

Why not just like... Do the dab properly?

And you,re saying no carb cap, as well as holding the banger in your bare fingers while torching it?

There's no way I'm reading this right.

I've seen your mushrooms so there's no way you would smoke/vape anything as counterintuitively as the image I have in my mind.

Again, i know this was a year ago, but I was cruising your profile and saw this link.

Hope that didn't come off as rude or antagonistic. I always worry about that via text and its never my intention

✌😁🀘

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Slow-Dabbing DMT [Re: EagerNoob42] * 1
    #27045906 - 11/18/20 04:44 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

A valid question. So what was happening was my DMT was collecting on the inside of the bowl and stem over use. This was my way of "recycling" my hits that had collected on the quartz. And I found it to be a way to gradually vape DMT thru the dab bong by varying the distance between the bowl and the downstem. And I didnt get burned because I would be holding the bowl/banger piece while heating up the bottom stem, so there was no burning at all.

I think my issue was i wasnt heating up my banger hot enough and the DMT was collecting on the inside-bottom of the stem :shrug: Thats my guess.

Hopefully that clears up the misunderstanding.

OfflineOutsideOfMyMind
LSD Self Administrative Director
Male User Gallery

Re: Slow-Dabbing DMT [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #27046338 - 11/18/20 08:15 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Wait so can DMT be dabbed with a typical dab rig and a titanium nail?  Like could I just measure out 50 mg of DMT, heat up the nail with my blow torch and then dab the DMT in one hit?

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Slow-Dabbing DMT [Re: OutsideOfMyMind] * 1
    #27046409 - 11/18/20 08:56 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Yup. Dabbing DMT is exactly like dabbing cannabis extracts except you use a lower temperature. Same exact process thou.

OfflineOutsideOfMyMind
Male User Gallery

#27046512 - 11/18/20 09:50 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Can I do smaller doses as well like 10 mg or 20 mg? Can I do 50 to 60 mg all in one go?

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Slow-Dabbing DMT [Re: OutsideOfMyMind] * 2
    #27046591 - 11/18/20 11:51 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

U can do any dosage you wish. :yesnod:

OfflineEagerNoob42
Trying my best
Male

#27046604 - 11/19/20 12:04 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Right? Have at it, buddy 😁

Btw in my personal experience, the best way to smoke DMT is to use a "meth pipe". They're like 5 bucks and literally designed for vaping crystal.

They make ones where the stem bends at an angle so you can use it as a bong stem.

THAT is the end all be all of blasting off once you get the hang of how to use the glass

OfflineOutsideOfMyMind
Male User Gallery

#27046623 - 11/19/20 12:33 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Doesn't a meth pipe make it more difficult though? And can you still get a full 50-60mg in one hit with a meth pipe? I've never done DMT but I do have 500 grams of ground Mimosa hostilis root bark that I keep procrastinating an extraction with.

--------------------

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
    #27046624 - 11/19/20 12:33 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

OutsideOfMyMind said:
Wait so can DMT be dabbed with a typical dab rig and a titanium nail?  Like could I just measure out 50 mg of DMT, heat up the nail with my blow torch and then dab the DMT in one hit?

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Yup. Dabbing DMT is exactly like dabbing cannabis extracts except you use a lower temperature. Same exact process thou.

I'm not gonna lie guys I never knew there was another way to take in DMT lol :sunny:.

Quote:

EagerNoob42 said:

Btw in my personal experience, the best way to smoke DMT is to use a "meth pipe". They're like 5 bucks and literally designed for vaping crystal.

They make ones where the stem bends at an angle so you can use it as a bong stem.

THAT is the end all be all of blasting off once you get the hang of how to use the glass

Again, I'd never have guessed this LOL :kenthumbup:.

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." β€” Confucius

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27046667 - 11/19/20 01:18 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

EagerNoob42 said:

Yes, the meth pipe is very effective for sure. However, I have a pretty bad taste aversion to DMT smoke (vapor) which is why i prefer a water rig/bong to cool the vapor and make it taste better. A personal preference if you will. My next step will be mixing in some terpenes for taste! :awesome:

OfflineEagerNoob42
Trying my best
Male

#27046675 - 11/19/20 01:30 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Oh for sure, thats what I was getting at. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I was specifically talking about the bong stem version of the dope pipe.

Definitely helps with the taste.

And to answer the other guy's question (sorry, forgot your name dude)
Yeah you can definitely get a massive rip that way.
And your 50-60 mg won't get sucked straight down into the water like it has a tendency to do with other methods.

Just pull long and slow and really fill the chamber before clearing

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Slow-Dabbing DMT [Re: OutsideOfMyMind] * 3
    #27047281 - 11/19/20 12:30 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

OutsideOfMyMind said:

Yes dabbing DMT def works...and it can work extremely well :yesnod: .

Too well actually. The first time a few friends/acquaintances and I tried this, 2 out of 4 of us blacked out entirely instantly and our bodies rolled and flailed around wildly while we were not "in them". I don't recall much of anything from the experience. I blacked out immediately as soon as I exhaled the hit and when I started to "come back to" I was rolling around wildly in my tent (we were camping at a festival)...other dude rolled around our entire camp while screaming and hollering and crying at the top of his lungs for about 15 to 20 minutes, he knocked a bunch of shit over and leveled our camp neighbors tent lol . The 3rd dude had a full on breakthrough and an encounter with an "entity" of sorts that was kinda like a jester/trickster with a deck of cards and he was shuffeling and going through the deck and holding up certain cards in front of my friends face....4th dude also had a full on breakthrough (his first time smoking the stuff ever), and had an encounter with an octopus-like entity.

So be ready lol....If one is planning on taking anymore than a relatively light dose, anymore than 15mg or so, dabbing DMT is one route of administration that I highly suggest having someone else present so they can move the glass piece with the extremely hot nail away from the person who just took the hit, because it works so well that it is unlikely you will have time to set the bong down in a proper place or move it away from yourself before you are able to exhale the hit, you will be gone entirely before you're able to do something like set the bong down in a safe place. If you do go into it while alone, then at least plan and situate things where there's less of a chance for your to injure yourself on the hot nail while you're not present with your physical surroundings.

...When I dabbed it, all I had to do was inhale. I had a friend that poured the DMT onto the titanium nail for me (the dose of dmt was in a folded piece of paper so it could be dumped onto the hot nail easily), and as soon as I got my lung full and cleared the bong he grabbed it and took it away from me and zipped my tent close. If I didn't have someone to move the bong with the hot nail away from me I would have FOR SURE rolled around all over the thing and burnt and hurt myself, and the same thing would have happened to the other dude who was rolling/flailing around a bunch.

The thing with dabbing DMT...one can get the entire dose in one single lung full. One can get 40mg to 50mg to 75mg+ in one single inhalation and in an instant, where with an oil pipe or other methods it usually takes 2 to 4+ tokes to get the entire dose down over the stretch of 30 to 60+ seconds.....I find the key with DMT is getting a huge flood of the stuff slamming the brain as rapidly as possible, and dabbing will do it lol.

Just to note...the time I dabbed it we were using a domeless titanium nail, my dose was around 50mg to 60mg, and we didn't really let the nail cool off much more than we would for a typical dab of hash oil.

Quote:

OutsideOfMyMind said:
Doesn't a meth pipe make it more difficult though? And can you still get a full 50-60mg in one hit with a meth pipe? I've never done DMT but I do have 500 grams of ground Mimosa hostilis root bark that I keep procrastinating an extraction with.

Oil pipes have worked pretty well for me in the past. But I def can't get 50 to 60mg down in one hit with those. They can still do the trick tho.

Last time I used an oil pipe I had a propane torch that can stand up easily and stable  on its own, so I had the torch sitting on my night stand with the flame turned down super low (maybe 1/4 inch tall flame), and since I didn't have to hold the torch or a lighter I just held the oil pipe right above the tiny flame and gave it a gentle rocking motion....it worked very well to vaporize the dmt.

-OM

--------------------

OfflineEagerNoob42
Trying my best
Male

Re: Slow-Dabbing DMT [Re: openmind] * 1
    #27047308 - 11/19/20 12:51 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

✌😁🀘

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Slow-Dabbing DMT [Re: openmind] * 2
    #27048238 - 11/20/20 12:23 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
Quote:

OutsideOfMyMind said:

Yes dabbing DMT def works...and it can work extremely well :yesnod: .

Too well actually. The first time a few friends/acquaintances and I tried this, 2 out of 4 of us blacked out entirely instantly and our bodies rolled and flailed around wildly while we were not "in them". I don't recall much of anything from the experience. I blacked out immediately as soon as I exhaled the hit and when I started to "come back to" I was rolling around wildly in my tent (we were camping at a festival)...other dude rolled around our entire camp while screaming and hollering and crying at the top of his lungs for about 15 to 20 minutes, he knocked a bunch of shit over and leveled our camp neighbors tent lol . The 3rd dude had a full on breakthrough and an encounter with an "entity" of sorts that was kinda like a jester/trickster with a deck of cards and he was shuffeling and going through the deck and holding up certain cards in front of my friends face....4th dude also had a full on breakthrough (his first time smoking the stuff ever), and had an encounter with an octopus-like entity.

So be ready lol....If one is planning on taking anymore than a relatively light dose, anymore than 15mg or so, dabbing DMT is one route of administration that I highly suggest having someone else present so they can move the glass piece with the extremely hot nail away from the person who just took the hit, because it works so well that it is unlikely you will have time to set the bong down in a proper place or move it away from yourself before you are able to exhale the hit, you will be gone entirely before you're able to do something like set the bong down in a safe place. If you do go into it while alone, then at least plan and situate things where there's less of a chance for your to injure yourself on the hot nail while you're not present with your physical surroundings.

...When I dabbed it, all I had to do was inhale. I had a friend that poured the DMT onto the titanium nail for me (the dose of dmt was in a folded piece of paper so it could be dumped onto the hot nail easily), and as soon as I got my lung full and cleared the bong he grabbed it and took it away from me and zipped my tent close. If I didn't have someone to move the bong with the hot nail away from me I would have FOR SURE rolled around all over the thing and burnt and hurt myself, and the same thing would have happened to the other dude who was rolling/flailing around a bunch.

The thing with dabbing DMT...one can get the entire dose in one single lung full. One can get 40mg to 50mg to 75mg+ in one single inhalation and in an instant, where with an oil pipe or other methods it usually takes 2 to 4+ tokes to get the entire dose down over the stretch of 30 to 60+ seconds.....I find the key with DMT is getting a huge flood of the stuff slamming the brain as rapidly as possible, and dabbing will do it lol.

Just to note...the time I dabbed it we were using a domeless titanium nail, my dose was around 50mg to 60mg, and we didn't really let the nail cool off much more than we would for a typical dab of hash oil.

Quote:

OutsideOfMyMind said:

Oil pipes have worked pretty well for me in the past. But I def can't get 50 to 60mg down in one hit with those. They can still do the trick tho.

Last time I used an oil pipe I had a propane torch that can stand up easily and stable  on its own, so I had the torch sitting on my night stand with the flame turned down super low (maybe 1/4 inch tall flame), and since I didn't have to hold the torch or a lighter I just held the oil pipe right above the tiny flame and gave it a gentle rocking motion....it worked very well to vaporize the dmt.

-OM

Saved for future reference LOL.

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Slow-Dabbing DMT [Re: Loaded Shaman] * 2
    #27049784 - 11/21/20 01:39 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

:lol:

Legit :awesome:

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

#27049885 - 11/21/20 05:28 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
:lol:

Legit :awesome:

:bongload::sunny:

--------------------

Offlinealpha-omega
other perspectives
I'm a teapot

#27050474 - 11/21/20 01:34 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
I believe I just discovered a new technique. Maybe its already out there. I call it "Slow-Dabbing".

It involves a glass-on-glass bong, filled with some water and a banger piece.

Take banger and flip it on its side. Place some DMT in the bottom of the banger. Lightly heat it so it melts onto the glass. Now pull thru the bong, hold the banger on its side and with your right hand, cook the sides of the bottom of the banger with the torch lighter and hover over the piece opening to the bong. Continue to pull as you do this. Hold the banger level at all times so the DMT doesn't drip down into the opening of the bong.

Also using the banger "upside down" works really well too. The output becomes the input.

Sounds nice. I did some reading on DMT a while back and saw it reported that it vaporizers at a fairly low temp (~180F or less) so it makes sense try to use minimal heat to boiling. Vaporization vs combustion means higher dose from the vaping.

I'm surprised more people don't vaporize DMT here, use their vapes (electronic or butane). DMT can be easily vaped in many electronic vaporizers and quality evapes will be able to get to or close to that low 180F temp (Mine will 200F minimum, which is great for that). In upper tier vapes, there are a number of quality units that can vape cannabis fresh as well as concentrates... and they will work well with DMT vaping.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract