Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Amazon The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinelosfreddyS
 User Gallery

man, high on drugs, crashes car into supermarket
    #27036847 - 11/13/20 12:01 PM (14 days, 16 hours ago)

Friday, November 13

COLUMBIA FALLS, Mont. - Police are providing new information about a man who drove his vehicle through the front doors and through aisles of the Super 1 Foods in Columbia Falls Thursday evening.

No one was hurt in the incident after the car drove through the grocery store around 5:45 PM, causing thousands of dollars’ worth of damage.

By the time law enforcement arrived at Super 1 Foods, the driver had already left the scene.

A press release from the Columbia Falls Police Department (CFPD) says a 1995 Chevrolet Lumina was located shortly after the incident, across the highway where the vehicle reportedly collided into a trailer.

Police say the driver got out of the car and ran away on foot, abandoning the crash. Witnesses described the man as being 40 to 50-years-old with dark hair, a beard and a mustache. Minutes later, police received reports of a naked man running through the hallway of an assisted living facility near the location of the Chevrolet Lumina. The man was located and detained a block west of the facility. Staff at the retirement home were able to identify the man as he reportedly has a relationship with a resident there.

Officers say the man was displaying signs of drug intoxication at the time he was arrested, but they have yet to determine if he was intoxicated when driving the car through the grocery store.

The man was taken to an area hospital for non-injury treatment and once he is medically cleared, he will be taken to the Flathead County Detention Center.

Police are not identifying the man at this time. His identity and pending charges are expected to be released after he’s booked into the detention center.

https://www.montanarightnow.com/kalispell/suspect-causes-thousands-of-dollars-in-damage-after-driving-into-columbia-falls-super-1-foods/article_f18c2c48-255a-11eb-887c-3f55fb1828e9.html

Edited by losfreddy (11/13/20 12:55 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSugabearcrisp
Not Your Average Bear
Male User Gallery

Re: man, high in drugs, crashes car into supermarket [Re: losfreddy]
    #27036871 - 11/13/20 12:26 PM (14 days, 15 hours ago)

So dude actually drove in and out of the grocery store, photos are funny, i cant help but wonder if he picked up an item in his drive through shopping

Also chevy lumina is such a pos looks like he lost a bumper cover in the process

I love the people just standing around, probably most exciting thing to happen in a while

Offlinesk8fast
Tripping skater
 User Gallery

Re: man, high in drugs, crashes car into supermarket [Re: Sugabearcrisp]
    #27037121 - 11/13/20 02:48 PM (14 days, 13 hours ago)

I wonder what he was on and if the crash into the market was intentional

Offlinethirtygoats
Male
Re: man, high in drugs, crashes car into supermarket [Re: sk8fast]
    #27037152 - 11/13/20 03:08 PM (14 days, 13 hours ago)

I just know that people are going to try to use these stories/articles as reasons for being against legalizing drugs, but me and plenty of other people are walking, talking proof that drugs are not the reason why, or the cause of these stupid things happening. I'm 30 years old, have lived in Ireland for the last 5 years and haven't been arrested once, despite the laws being more lenient and less harsh than where I lived before (USA) and I was arrested a couple of times in the Usa for minor offenses, but the point is, I moved to a country where the consequences of committing crimes are less harsh, and used more drugs, and committed less crimes. Seems ironic, doesn't it? Seems like somebody would commit crimes more, and be crazier, if they did more drugs, knowing that they wouldn't face as bad of a punishment if they did bad things, right? Well, I am walking talking proof that drugs don't make people commit crimes. Heroin, crack, meth, etc. I wasn't even so much as rude to anyone when under the influence, or coming down from them, nor did I steal from anyone, or hurt anyone in any way. Drugs are not the problem. I even used to use K2/spice occasionally like 6 years ago, but I still never acted crazy or did anything wrong while under the influence or coming down. I never used bath salts though. I think bath salts have to be snorted and I'm really not a fan of snorting anything, not even coke. I don't even like cocaine, tbh. I feel like cocaine is just a 30-minute meth high. I don't see why someone would use cocaine when they could use meth. It takes a lot less meth to reach the desired effect, and if the meth is pure, then it can be used in a non-abusive way with the intention of improving one's life, learn something, focus on thinking deeply/critically, instead of using it to "party" or "have a good time". People should remember that meth amphetamine was created by a genius, therefore, it might be true that only people with that caliber of brain power/function should be using it, not just any idiot walking around.

--------------------
ࢭـࣚ؅ؚࣣࣖࣞࣚࣗؖࣛ؅ࣣ࣡ࣗࣟࢭࢭࢭؘࣣࣣࣞࣙؖࣞࣘࣞࣕ؅؅ࣣࣟࣘࣗؖࣧࢱࢭࣘࣞࣟࣜࢮؖࣕࣙؖ࣡ࣙࣔࣞࣕࣕࣜࢭࣟࣧࢭࣣࣜࣘࣜࣕࢭࣚـࣙ؜ࣜࣔࣿࣞࣕࣿࢭࣔࣙ؅ࣣࣔࣞࣗؖࣕࣟࣚࣟࣕࣗ࣠؅ؖࣔࢭ؅ـࣘࢱ؜ࣜࣘ؅ؖࣟ؅ࣣࣞࣜࣘࣙࣕࢭ؅ࣜ؅ࣣࣔࣙࣔࣜࣕࢭ؅ࣧࣕࣧࣙࣖ࣡؅ؚ࣡؅ـٍࢭٌࣿࣕࣞࣟࣛࣗࣞࣚؐࣕࢭࣣࣜࣘࣜࣕࢭࣚـࣙ؜ࣜࣔࣿࣞࣕࣿࢭࣔࣙ؅ٌࣔࣞࣗࣗࣞࣚؐࣕࢭࣣࣜࣘࣜࣕࢭࣚـࣙ؜ࣜࣔࣿࣞࣕࣿࢭࣔࣙ؅

OfflineSugabearcrisp
Not Your Average Bear
Male User Gallery

Re: man, high in drugs, crashes car into supermarket [Re: sk8fast]
    #27037265 - 11/13/20 04:25 PM (14 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

sk8fast said:
I wonder what he was on and if the crash into the market was intentional

Homemade meth would be my first guess but the nudity screams dissosociatives... although the update seeme to not indicate drugs, maybe just drunk and mentally ill?

Quote:

Update, Friday, Nov. 13 at 2:42 p.m.

In a release, the Columbia Falls Police Department (CFPD) has identified the man who drove into and through the Super 1 Foods as 50-year-old Alan Roger Connor Jr. of Columbia Falls.

Connor is being charged with the following crimes:

Attempted Negligent Vehicular Assault

Criminal Endangerment

Criminal Mischief (3) Felony

Aggravated DUI

Driving While License Suspended or Revoked

Operating a motor vehicle with no proof of insurance

Duty to give information or render aid at an accident scene

The release says investigations have led CFPD to believe that Connor’s actions were not related to a political, social or terroristic-type attack and this was an isolated accident.

If you were inside Super 1 Foods at the time of the incident, and haven’t already talked with CFPD personnel, you are asked to please call (406) 892-3234 so they can accurately determine the amount of people in the store at the time the vehicle broke through the doors.

“Once again, the Columbia Falls Police Department would like to thank all of the citizens of Columbia Falls who came forward to support the effort to clean up Super One Foods, this allowed them to have their doors open for business today,” CFPD wrote in the release.

OfflineHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: man, high in drugs, crashes car into supermarket [Re: Sugabearcrisp]
    #27037291 - 11/13/20 04:40 PM (14 days, 11 hours ago)

Sounds like PCP, maybe with other drugs/alcohol mixed in.

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD District Attorney
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: man, high in drugs, crashes car into supermarket [Re: Sugabearcrisp] * 1
    #27037379 - 11/13/20 05:45 PM (14 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

Sugabearcrisp said:
So dude actually drove in and out of the grocery store, photos are funny, i cant help but wonder if he picked up an item in his drive through shopping

Also chevy lumina is such a pos looks like he lost a bumper cover in the process

I love the people just standing around, probably most exciting thing to happen in a while

“Man Drives Through Supermarket”, and then you look at the first pic and see the little kid car..:whattefuck2:

Struck me as kinda funny.:shrug2:

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

Offlinedrr
Female
Re: man, high in drugs, crashes car into supermarket [Re: Amanita86]
    #27043690 - 11/17/20 12:06 PM (10 days, 16 hours ago)

and he wasn't even wearing a mask

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Amazon The Doors

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service