Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Ranch Dressing

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands, USA Flag
Baby dies after testing positive for heroin, found with injection marks, police say
    #27036867 - 11/13/20 12:23 PM (14 days, 16 hours ago)

Baby dies after testing positive for heroin, found with injection marks, police say
www.wfaa.com

A 2-month-old baby girl who tested positive for heroin died Tuesday, San Angelo police said.

Brixlee Marie Lee was placed on life support after she was found unconscious and with injection marks on her body and head, police said.

She was rushed to a hospital Sunday morning after San Angelo police officers responded to the 2200 block of Webster Avenue. Officers saw the girl's health declining and gave her CPR on the way to the hospital in San Angelo, which is about four hours southeast of Dallas-Fort Worth.

A doctor later told police that the girl was in cardio-respiratory failure. Brixlee was later transported to Cook Children's Hospital where she remained on life support until Tuesday.

Brixlee's mother, 21-year-old Destiney Harbour; the girl's maternal grandmother 37-year-old Christin Bradley; and Bradley's boyfriend Dustin Smock have been charged with first degree felonies, injury to a child causing serious bodily injury.

Officials said while they were executing a search warrant inside the house, they found drug paraphernalia as well as a small quantity of suspected heroin, methamphetamine, marijuana and pills.

Harbour is being held on a $100,000 bond. Smock is being held on a $50,000 bond and Bradley was released on Sunday after posting bond. The suspects could face additional charges.

Brixlee's cause of death has not been determined.

Authorities said Brixlee hadn't received any medical care since being born at the residence in August.

If you are concerned about abuse or neglect and would like to follow up on a patient seen at Cook Children's, contact the CARE Team at (682) 885-3953.

If you need to report a suspicion of abuse or neglect, call 1-800-252-5400 or go to www.txabusehotline.org.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesonoramo
Contaminant
Male User Gallery

Loc: California, baby! Flag
Re: Baby dies after testing positive for heroin, found with injection marks, police say [Re: Ythan]
    #27036915 - 11/13/20 12:53 PM (14 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Ythan said:
... Brixlee's mother, 21-year-old Destiney Harbour; the girl's maternal grandmother 37-year-old Christin Bradley; and Bradley's boyfriend Dustin Smock have been charged with first degree felonies, ...

This story is tragic in so many ways. Thoughts and prayers for all those affected. May their karma be released and healed.

And by the way, 37 - 21 = 16. Just sayin'.  :facepalm3:

OfflineskOsH
a little bit of chaos

Loc: the PNW
Re: Baby dies after testing positive for heroin, found with injection marks, police say [Re: Ythan] * 1
    #27036916 - 11/13/20 12:54 PM (14 days, 15 hours ago)

Shouldn't they be charged with murder? Injecting a baby with heroin..I think they knew what they were doing

--------------------
| D | R | U | G | S |
My anti depressant.

OnlineCamwritesgonzo
The Unflushable Stool
Male User Gallery

Loc: On Uranus Flag
Re: Baby dies after testing positive for heroin, found with injection marks, police say [Re: Ythan]
    #27036987 - 11/13/20 01:23 PM (14 days, 15 hours ago)

I remember reading an anecdotal report about "Mothers pacifying their babies by giving them a joypop of heroin" by a character in Philip K. Dick's A Scanner Darkly but this is the first I've ever read of it as a reality... This is absolutely fucking horrifying and my heart bleeds for that poor baby girl for having been born to such fucked up, clueless junkie parents. The only quasi-silver lining is that she wasn't shaken to pacify her because that would have been even more heartbreaking and tragic. I can't think of anything else to say, this is just horrible.

OfflineHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: Baby dies after testing positive for heroin, found with injection marks, police say [Re: Camwritesgonzo]
    #27037286 - 11/13/20 04:38 PM (14 days, 12 hours ago)

WTF is wrong with people...I used to know a waitress who would take a vicodin then breast feed her baby when it wouldn't stop crying and I thought that was horrible. And if you think a 37 yo grandmother is bad my wife used to work with a 32 year old grandfather.

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD District Attorney
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Baby dies after testing positive for heroin, found with injection marks, police say [Re: Holybullshit]
    #27037371 - 11/13/20 05:41 PM (14 days, 11 hours ago)

A little two month blip of life in between oblivion and that’s the run you get...

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

OfflineSnowDaze
Back in the Saddle
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rocky Mountain High
Re: Baby dies after testing positive for heroin, found with injection marks, police say [Re: Amanita86]
    #27037378 - 11/13/20 05:44 PM (14 days, 11 hours ago)

i wish this was the first time i heard of something like this but its not.. so sad.

--------------------
:gd_icon: If you get confused just listen to the music play :gd_icon:

:smugjerry: :feelswierman:

:wook: :barbershreds: :scumbagsteve:

Offlinetacodude
Old Soul
 User Gallery
Re: Baby dies after testing positive for heroin, found with injection marks, police say [Re: SnowDaze]
    #27037389 - 11/13/20 05:48 PM (14 days, 11 hours ago)

Smock? His name is fucking Smock? With a 21 year old girl with a 37 year old mom?... How trailer park can you get?

Also this is tge first similar thread
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/2852005

Offlinezaros
Stranger

Re: Baby dies after testing positive for heroin, found with injection marks, police say [Re: tacodude]
    #27040249 - 11/15/20 10:55 AM (12 days, 17 hours ago)

OH MY GOD that is so terrible. they probably thought since she were doing heroin during pregnancy the child was addicted and crying from withdrawal, 2 months after birth for christ sakes, its so sick! they didnt deserve a child, whats worse is the it was probably the boyfriends idea!!! i know it was.

Quote:

tacodude said:
Smock? His name is fucking Smock? With a 21 year old girl with a 37 year old mom?... How trailer park can you get?

Also this is tge first similar thread
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/2852005

lol probably shouldn't spend their money on drugs then, i just feel that some people dont deserve to be together if that's whats up. The grandmother showed no self control probably was a druggy herself

Edited by zaros (11/15/20 11:07 AM)

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
Re: Baby dies after testing positive for heroin, found with injection marks, police say [Re: zaros]
    #27043182 - 11/17/20 02:15 AM (11 days, 2 hours ago)

Death penalty for these freaks

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon Ranch Dressing

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service