Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles, CBD Oils   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Cordyceps, Hot Plate, Injection Ports, Parafilm, Pressure Cooker

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineGrenik
Wow!
 User Gallery

Re: Check out my agar, please? [Re: black strat] * 1
    #27075246 - 12/06/20 02:52 PM (2 months, 18 days ago)

As I started (and I still feel like I am starting) I picked certain things that I could make constant. Do not change from the TEKs until you have them mastered. The TEKs work. You KNOW they do based upon all the people here using them.

It is ok to “purchase” some shortcuts. There are sponsors (I think) and if not eBay or Etsy (but use sponsors first) that sell agar powder premixed.  It is really high quality so you can just add the required water and put it in the PC. It is hardly more expensive than making your own and you KNOW it will work. PM me if you have Q’s about where to purchase. I have not purchased recently but I did when I started.

Make up your plates and let them sit 10 - 14 days before you use them. You have to plan ahead, but if there is no contam growth after 2 weeks you KNOW you are ok to that point.

It just takes practice (and patience).

--------------------
Engineer | Pilot | Cordwainer | Brewer | Distiller | Wine Enthusiast |

Prints

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekarri0n
No Title
 User Gallery

Re: Check out my agar, please? [Re: Grenik] * 1
    #27075532 - 12/06/20 05:34 PM (2 months, 18 days ago)

Did you run out of water in your cooker, and/or are you adding extra weight? It sounds like maybe the pc got too hot. Also make sure you aren't taking the rocker weight off the PC, you need to let it cool to atmospheric pressure after turning it off. If you lift the weight, everything inside will instantly boil when the pressure suddenly drops.

I'd try the HG plates again with your tried and true agar recipe. Pour em nice and thin. I don't put the quart jars over them, and I do get some condensation, but I only need to PC them for 30 mins.

For your oats, If they were dry on the outside when you loaded them up they should be fine. They will always look wet out of the pc. Once they cool and are shaken, they usually looks good.

I like eatyualive's oat prep tek. Boil plain water, turn off, add oats, wait 45 mins, strain oats for a couple mins, load into jars and PC. Simple consistent results.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22158748

--------------------
Anything written above is just as likely to be accurate as it is to be corrected by someone smarter than me two posts from now.

My Journal / Grow Log

Edited by karri0n (12/06/20 05:41 PM)

Offlineblack strat
Strangler

Re: Check out my agar, please? [Re: karri0n]
    #27083256 - 12/11/20 01:55 AM (2 months, 14 days ago)

hey guys, sorry I haven't responded to your comments, but I think all is well, for now..

I'm running into a new issue haha, too much agar!! well, wouldn't call it an "issue", because I think it's great, but definitely need to get it under control for long term

this box is only about half of my agar plates. I have 20+ more, just from multiplying each previous plate by 4x.

I have noc'd up grain, so now I'm trying to get in the business of preserving/saving the extra myc'd agar plates i have on hand.

you guys know any good, easy, very explanatory LC teks? I think I read that pasty has a good one, but wanna hear your opinions.

also, for now, like for right now, immediately-- can I simply put my agar plates into a zip lock and put them in the fridge, and will they stop "growing" so fast? to give me a sort of breather while I learn a more proper way to store them?

thank yas.

Edited by black strat (12/12/20 06:33 PM)

Offlineblack strat
Strangler

Re: Check out my agar, please? [Re: black strat]
    #27083262 - 12/11/20 01:59 AM (2 months, 14 days ago)

also, sorry, so I've just been using 1 plate per jar of grain.. is this ok to do? I figured I had so many, and they're growing so fast, that taking 10 plates and throwing them into 10 jars would help to inoc the jars faster, being they each had 6-10 healthy little wedges in each jar..

OfflineGrenik
Wow!
 User Gallery

#27083678 - 12/11/20 11:35 AM (2 months, 14 days ago)

Looks like things are going well for you! I have never made an LC so I do not have a TEK to recommend.

I take one full plate to a quart jar filled 75% full. I shake the jar when it looks 30-40% colonized. They colonize quickly. I have not had the need to go grain to grain or split plates. I do sometimes take a transfer from the plate before I put it to grain.

Some of your plates are showing some nice rhizo growth starting, but you may need to use the larger plates to get it to show up better. Not sure since all I have used are the 90 mm plates.

Putting a plate in the refrigerator will allow it to be good for months. I find they still grow out to the edge of the plate, but they are viable to make transfers from or to go to grain. My experience is with gourmets mainly.

I have a refrigerator full of plates.  I have tried 3 times to organize and throw out what I do not need (without success), so I probably am not the best person for advice...but what I try to do is...

If you make multiple T0 plates from a syringe or print, then only keep one in cold storage if it is clean.  Sometimes there are none clean that you can keep. Throw the rest away and keep the best looking one.

Same thing for the T1 plates. If you have a clean plate that looks really good, then save it. You want some genetics that you can fall back on if you need to, but you probably still have the original print or syringe and you will make prints or clones later assuming you get fruit.

At T2 I start keeping only perfect plates that I can put to grain. I am very selective (really I am not and this is my problem, but let’s pretend that I am...). Perfect plates if. No sign of contams, good growth. Hopefully at this point you are starting to see some areas that you can take transfers from that are starting to look  or at least growing faster. You will eventually grow that out and get better plates and then these T2 plates build up in the refrigerator and you probably Should toss them or keep just enough to make more good T3/T4 material. This is the genetics that I keep instead of trying to keep T0/T1 plates that may have contams (even if they look, clean). You can store these in the refrigerator for months. I put parafilm on them and sometimes put them into a ziplock. I keep a list of these plates as “ready for grain” and “cold storage” which are plates that I will use to make more plates so I want to hold them. Ideally, I think all my T2 plates would be “cold storage” and not go to grain.

Then I make T3/T4/T? until I get plates full of rhizo growth. Toss other plates that are not perfect. I am not trying to make an isolate, just a good plate that will colonize grain quickly. You will find that some of these T3/T4 transfers grow very quick and fill the plate quick. I try to have 2-3 plates in this area ready to go to grain and in the refrigerator. As I do, I toss the T2 plates that I had earmarked for grain. When I get jars available, take a plate out of storage and let it warm up for a day or two. It has normally grown all the way to the edges even though it was in cold storage. After 24-96 hours out at room temperature I put it to grain. My oldest plate that I did this to was 2 months old (and it was pearl mushroom, so a little different), and it is colonizing the grain fine.

When I use all of my T3/T4+ plates I make more, either from the last plate before it goes to grain or from the T2 plate that I kept.

Eventually you will get fruit. You will have to learn this skill also and the first shoeboxes (or whatever you are going to use) may not produce, but eventually you will have fruit. Then you can make your own spore prints (so T1/T2 plates are not very valuable) and you can clone your best looking fruit. Once you clean up the contams on the plates from the clone you have good T3/T4+ material that you know produces. One good clean clone plate in cold storage can easily make 10 plates that you can take to grain.

Sorry if the reply is convoluted or does not make sense. I am typing it at work between stuff. But basically what I am telling you is that you are making a lot of plates now ... so you can have good quality genetics ... so that you can get fruit ... and then have a source of good quality genetics...clear as mud?

--------------------

Prints

Offlineblack strat
Strangler

Re: Check out my agar, please? [Re: Grenik]
    #27083712 - 12/11/20 11:56 AM (2 months, 14 days ago)

hey man, this is EXACTLY what I was looking for.. I was tracking the whole way thru your comment, and you basically answered all the agar-storage-related questions currently swimming around in my head. yeah, it was perfect - not convoluted at all, to me.

actually, I was pretty much gonna go that route you explained, long term, just because thats what made the most sense to me in my head, so its great to see someone else lay it all out like that, and reassure me that thats the way to store/go about it.

one place I hope i didn't fuck up, was I used 10 of my T2 plates for my grain jars, because they looked fantastic, and I was eager as fuck to get some myc to grain finally. [I know, I know, patience is a virtue..] so right now I have about 16 or so T3s, and probably close to a dozen other T2s.. and I agree; its kinda hard for me to pitch old plates.  I'm the type thats always like "yeah.. think I might need this seemingly useless thing some time in my future" [and that goes for all of my belongings, not just agar plates lol]..

anyway, thanks for the response brother, and also for the confidence in reassurance!

Offlinekarri0n
No Title
 User Gallery

Re: Check out my agar, please? [Re: black strat] * 1
    #27083874 - 12/11/20 01:39 PM (2 months, 13 days ago)

This week on Culture Hoarders lol

No joke man, this is a good problem to have!  :vibin:  :vibin:

Here's bod's LC tek, that one is pretty good but doesnt have a ton of details.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25383024

The Josex Poke tek is popular but it also takes the lc a lot longer to start up/take off than using a transfer, and you need to sterilize a syringe.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24740168

There aren't a lot of "teks" on LC because it's really simple. Sterilize nutrient broth and transfer mycelium to it. Then shake it daily or more, and just watch.  Make sure it is airtight and you are using good technique in a SAB during the transfer, because liquids can contam super easy. The broth will turn cloudy if it gets contaminated, and the mycelium will become visible if it works. The main thing is knowing what to look for. Any of the links I give here will have lots of photos.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27007467/fpart/1/vc/1
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/26977498

If you can make clean agar transfers(like some of these clean AF transfers pictured here) then you can make clean LC transfers.

Use the same recipe as you use for agar but don't add agar-agar. You can go less on nutrition as well if you want the broth clearer.

If you are using LME, you can sterilize for 30 minutes. 60 or even 90  if you're using grain water.

You can use unmodified lids, lids with a whatman filter/0.22um syringe filter, or lids with an SFD or Poly-FIll.

I prefer unmodified or syringe filter, so I can shake the shit out of it. You can't let the broth ever touch the SFD or Poly-Fill if you use one and I just don't trust I'd never jostle it or whatever.

The filter is just for gas exchange so the jar doesn't burst in the PC, or so that you can aspirate the LC with a syringe if you also install a self healing injection port.

If you use unmodified lids, then you just pour the lc into the grain to inoculate. If you use lids with a SHIP, then you inoculate grain with a syringe.

Pour and unmodified lids was simple for me.

If you use the plastic jar lids, you need to also get gaskets. The gasket was a huge pain in the ass in the SAB, so I stick with metal lids. This opinion may change because I do like the plastic lids a lot more with the one piece construction. Taking the metal lid off when sealed is also a pain. Leave the ring slightly loose or it will be ultra tight out of the PC and frustrating when you need to take it back out of the SAB to get it open. The jar lid should seal down due to the vacuum created anyway, and you will probably have to fight with it a little, just make sure your gloves are fully sanitized and you handle the top as little as possible. Release the seal on the lid, then replace it gently on top, then sterilize the scalpel and do your transfer. Only lift the lid partially, when you are dropping the transfer in.

If you made 200ml of broth, you could inoculate 20 quarts, 10ml per jar. I probably went well over 10ml when inoculated, pouring, by eye, and it worked perfectly. Amazingly even. Colonization was like instant. It sounds intimidating and I was afraid to start with LC due to the possibility of contamination, but I really can't recommend it more highly.

Edited by karri0n (12/11/20 02:35 PM)

Offlinekarri0n
No Title
 User Gallery

#27083904 - 12/11/20 02:05 PM (2 months, 13 days ago)

Grenik definitely has his shit together more than I do when it comes to the culture library. All of that sounds great.

The only thing I'd say that I do different is I will inoculate grain from a t1 or t2 if they are clean, I don't necessarily wait until t3/t4/etc.

This T2 inoculated 1q oats and 500ml LC.

The One shoebox is currently pushing up the lid on its first flush, and the ones inoculated 2 weeks later from the LC are starting to pin. The shoeboxes themselves colonized faster when I used LC, not just the jar. That surprised me, especially because it's the same culture.

I would never inoculate LC from a t0, though I have tried grain from a t0 of shaggy manes that looked super clean . It turned green in the jar.

--------------------
Anything written above is just as likely to be accurate as it is to be corrected by someone smarter than me two posts from now.

My Journal / Grow Log

Edited by karri0n (12/11/20 02:10 PM)

OfflineGrenik
Wow!
 User Gallery

#27083933 - 12/11/20 02:29 PM (2 months, 13 days ago)

This is after the last clean out...

Here is the first shoebox. I have only grown gourmets in the past, but have a ton of cube genetics in storage. So I probably made more transfers since it was just agar work for me and I was not all that interested in growing them out. I love them gourmets though...

--------------------

Prints

Offlinekarri0n
No Title
 User Gallery

Re: Check out my agar, please? [Re: Grenik]
    #27083952 - 12/11/20 02:43 PM (2 months, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Grenik said:
I love them gourmets though...

[/url]

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/26990509

I've got Chicken of The woods, Lion's Mane, Turkey Tail, and Maitake going right now. No fruits yet but there are mycelium pictures in there.

I am also attempting to grow Witches' Butter, but that's not exactly gourmet.
Edible though! No mycelium has grown on the plate yet but it's only been two days.

--------------------

My Journal / Grow Log

Edited by karri0n (12/11/20 02:44 PM)

InvisibleIdiotCircusBoy
Human Person
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #27084053 - 12/11/20 04:02 PM (2 months, 13 days ago)

Two weeks ago

Quote:

black strat said:
I really, reeeally don't wanna give up man.. but how many fuckups before you tell yourself you suck donkeyballs and mycology ain't for ya?

Now you're like

Quote:

black strat said:
I'm running into a new issue haha, too much agar!! well, wouldn't call it an "issue", because I think it's great

:congrats: :dancer:  :rockon:  :headbang:

--------------------
Just call me Idiot

"People hasten to judge in order not to be judged themselves."

OfflineGrenik
Wow!
 User Gallery

#27084186 - 12/11/20 05:44 PM (2 months, 13 days ago)

Quote:

karri0n said:

I've got Chicken of The woods, Lion's Mane, Turkey Tail, and Maitake going right now. No fruits yet but there are mycelium pictures in there.

I am also attempting to grow Witches' Butter, but that's not exactly gourmet.

I read through that thread and it is great. I want to try chicken sometime, but am working on easier species right now. The chestnuts are kicking my ass.  I just set up a small tent in my wine cellar to keep humidity high and temps good, so we will see. If you get chicken to fruit indoors I would be interested.

I have a lot of genetics for gourmet if you want to trade sometime. I cloned some wild shaggy mane if you ever want to try growing it (I have not been brave enough).

I will have to look up the witches butter.

Back on topic...I took a lot of T2 gourmet to grain without issue. No problem if they are visibly clean. It is more that now my clones and regular T3+ plates are “better” so I use them.

--------------------

Prints

InvisibleIdiotCircusBoy
Human Person
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #27084315 - 12/11/20 06:51 PM (2 months, 13 days ago)

Quote:

karri0n said:

Been following this.  I've got some Lion's Mane and Cordyceps working too.  Progress is in my Journal.  Reishi is next, just been lazy about PCing some grains.

--------------------
Just call me Idiot

"People hasten to judge in order not to be judged themselves."

Offlineblack strat
Strangler

#27084946 - 12/12/20 03:49 AM (2 months, 13 days ago)

sitting here laughing my ass off at Greniks fridge, and Circusboys comment.  :lol:  :lol:

and karri0n, thanks so much dude.. you actually explained it perfectly, and quite frankly better than some teks/writeups I've seen in the past day or so. I think it's cause sometimes posters assume some stuff is just inherently obvious, so maybe they're not spelling out every little detail, maybe..?  I unfortunately need the little minute tidbits.. I dunno, but anyway, yeah, tracking, thank you!!

Quote:

karri0n said:
This week on Culture Hoarders lol

:laugh2:

Offlineblack strat
Strangler

#27091399 - 12/16/20 01:37 AM (2 months, 9 days ago)

yeah.... these don't look good, do they?

it's only 4 jars. I'm asking after seeing a few threads here of grain that looks very similar, with the comments telling the lad they're not good. mold and such. is that what I have? mold again?  these were all inoculated with [what looked like to us, right lol??] great, clean agar/myc..

I obviously fucked up somewhere. I really think my grain was too dry, even tho "you can't have too dry oats".  they're also taking a very long time. they started out fine i think, and stalled kinda quick. I dunno man. pretty fuckin bummed.

also, the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th pics is the one I was really worried about - its the only one I shook up so far, probably shouldn't have, but it looked 35%+ occupied. hmm.

OH, ANNND -- could the polyfil be too tight?? thats another thing from bod - " if you think its too tight, its fucking perfect "... okay, I suppose, but this shit is TIIIIGHT... literally stuffed the holes til I couldn't stuff no mo.  issue perhaps?

Edited by black strat (12/16/20 07:26 PM)

Offlinekarri0n
No Title
 User Gallery

#27091428 - 12/16/20 02:12 AM (2 months, 9 days ago)

I really can't see anything that looks like mold in there.

That all looks like cube mycelium. What specifically do you see that looks like mold? Is there any grey or green?

Your oats also look fine to me. Nice and fat, definitely not too dry.

Re: your poly, Check out Pasty's unmodified jar lids tek - myc will colonize with a fully closed jar lid to 70-80% before stalling.

If you're using poly, I don't think anything else has more airflow than poly. It really shouldn't need more GE.

That jar from pics 234 after the shake looks baller af. Great recovery, although if it doesn't start fuzzing up like that on the entire surface, you might not have shaken it hard/long enough.

Great job mate, glad to see this. I literally just got done tripping like half an hour ago and came on here to see this progress. awesome.

:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

--------------------

My Journal / Grow Log

Edited by karri0n (12/16/20 02:18 AM)

Offlineblack strat
Strangler

#27092345 - 12/16/20 04:52 PM (2 months, 8 days ago)

hahahaha thats so awesome man. fuck, I can't WAIT to feel that feeling again man. its been... shit, over 15 years since I've tripped. to be completely, 100% honest, trying to grow these is kinda like one of my last ditch efforts to remedy my depression. I've been on allll the meds, lol. nothing really, REALLY has worked in my life, EXCEPT, when I was a teenager and I tripped for the first time, it completely and utterly changed my view and opinion of myself, for that time. I really, truly liked and loved and appreciated myself, which I never did before and very seldom have since that short time. so, definitely excited to have some killer experiences with these, but my primary goal is to use these literally medicinally, most likely with micro-dosing, etc. I would love to find a local "guide", or provider, or whatever they call those pros that work with you WHILE they dose you, but I have no idea if there are any near me, and I am damn sure too paranoid to even ask a soul in person to find out. coming here talking to you guys even has me slightly paranoid. it's so depressing that something so potentially life changing for someone like me, that doesn't hurt ANYONE else around them by using the substance, is considered a schedule fucking 1 drug that can drastically change my life for the worse, were the wrong person to find out this part of my life about me. it's bizarre to put it mildly. almost fucking laughable, hah.

anyway, didn't mean to go off on that tangent there, this isn't even the right forum for that lol I guess, but yeah, hearing you are having a good time makes me happy for you brother. I hope I get there soon too!

thanks for the response as always.

Offlineblack strat
Strangler

#27092400 - 12/16/20 05:27 PM (2 months, 8 days ago)

oh sorry, and to answer your question, what got me concerned was looking at this other thread, this guys jars are apparently fucked, and they do look kinda similar to mine:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27089518#27089518

I dunno.. could be all in my head. also, heres specifically the discoloration I see:

these little marks are verrrry few and far between, and I am almost certain they've been there since the beginning, which makes me think they might be little pieces of discolored grain/debris/whatever was in there that I didn't clear out.. [grain here isn't the BEST quality you can get, but you guys know that part]..

anyway, jus trying not to get my hopes too high, thats all. I want this shit IN THE BAG before I start dancing around my place or doin any type of victory lap lol. anything can happen, I know. plus I'm so green to all this.

anyway, thanks.

Offlineblack strat
Strangler

#27092406 - 12/16/20 05:31 PM (2 months, 8 days ago)

they almost look like little eraser bits, or like something that was once super clean, and it got rubbed too much or fucked with, so it like, collected some dirt/debris, like you know how you can rub your fingers which appeared clean, and then you sometimes see those little bits of stringy dirt clumps? like that. lmfao I'm so bad at explaining. but thats what it reminds me of. like a piece of an oat that just got thrown around and rubbed elbows with too many other little grain guys.

Edited by black strat (12/16/20 05:32 PM)

Offlinekarri0n
No Title
 User Gallery

#27092775 - 12/16/20 08:57 PM (2 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

black strat said:
hahahaha thats so awesome man. fuck, I can't WAIT to feel that feeling again man. its been... shit, over 15 years since I've tripped. to be completely, 100% honest, trying to grow these is kinda like one of my last ditch efforts to remedy my depression. I've been on allll the meds, lol. nothing really, REALLY has worked in my life, EXCEPT, when I was a teenager and I tripped for the first time, it completely and utterly changed my view and opinion of myself, for that time. I really, truly liked and loved and appreciated myself, which I never did before and very seldom have since that short time. so, definitely excited to have some killer experiences with these, but my primary goal is to use these literally medicinally, most likely with micro-dosing, etc. I would love to find a local "guide", or provider, or whatever they call those pros that work with you WHILE they dose you, but I have no idea if there are any near me, and I am damn sure too paranoid to even ask a soul in person to find out. coming here talking to you guys even has me slightly paranoid. it's so depressing that something so potentially life changing for someone like me, that doesn't hurt ANYONE else around them by using the substance, is considered a schedule fucking 1 drug that can drastically change my life for the worse, were the wrong person to find out this part of my life about me. it's bizarre to put it mildly. almost fucking laughable, hah.

anyway, didn't mean to go off on that tangent there, this isn't even the right forum for that lol I guess, but yeah, hearing you are having a good time makes me happy for you brother. I hope I get there soon too!

thanks for the response as always.

Man everything you said here hits home. I've seen the dangers of psych meds and have been surrounded by addiction and mental health issues my entire life. I liked to pretend that shit didn't affect me but as I get older, it's become apparent that I ended up pretty fucked up myself in my own special ways, heh.

I've read about psychedelics and entheogens since I got on the internet 25 years ago, but my social anxiety kept me from making the friends that would lead me to those experiences as a kid, and other than this, how would you get there as an adult, you know? The experiences I've had and changes in my outlook day to day, even just from the few times I've tripped, have been legitimately life changing.

I'm also terrified of the potential consequences. I'm taking the initiative to help myself and my partner's mental health more than anything else has or could for 20+ years, and thereby our entire life, by doing this, and could lose everything for it. It's a very fucked up system.

Back on track lol

Your jars don't look like the ones in that other thread at all. those look pretty fookin bad mate. You can see how the mycelium is like.... Scraggly? In those. Yours is bright white and strong/healthy looking. He's also got tons of excess moisture which is probably why it got bacterial, or the bacteria is liquefying the grain.

The two spots you circled could possibly look sketch. Just keep watching them and see if they grow like myc should, or if they look different than the rest. Also watch to see if any other parts of them turn colors. If not, then it's just discoloration on the grain or even possibly bruised myc.

Edited by karri0n (12/16/20 09:35 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles, CBD Oils   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Cordyceps, Hot Plate, Injection Ports, Parafilm, Pressure Cooker

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started