Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #27030127 - 11/09/20 12:16 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Race is a social construct.  Get over it.

Well if race is a social construct then how is Trump racist if race doesn't even exist, according to you?

But when a minority votes for Trump, suddenly it doesn't count because "muh actually Latinos are all white"?

Sounds like you wanna have your cake and eat it too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick]
    #27030138 - 11/09/20 12:22 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Just because it's a social construct doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Law is a social construct, but people can still go to gaol for breaking them.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Anonymous]
    #27030152 - 11/09/20 12:29 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Democrats lost ground across all key voting demographics across the board.

Democrats grew their popular vote margin and flipped the electoral college margin. It is not mathematically possible they lost ground with everyone. Use your brain.

Quote:

Trump got more than 30% of the black vote, historic for a Republican candidate.

Alternative fact

Quote:

But somehow Trump still lost?

Something doesn't pass the smell test here.

I mentioned this a week ago. I was noticing a lot of yards with signs for down ballot republicans, but no trump sign. Republicans were also appalled by trump and found him deplorable. He’s the most despised person on earth.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27030158 - 11/09/20 12:31 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

christopera said:
Here's a good one. Only 39 out of 197 Republican Representatives back an investigation into voter fraud.

The fraud is so obvious and widespread that the other 158 don't seem to be concerned.

Congress supports the establishment candidate.  What's new?

Blah blah establishment blah blah make believe

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27030160 - 11/09/20 12:33 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

THT said:
...WE can't argue with retards like you...retards who can't grasp basic logic and believe fucking anything they want like stupid children.

Why do you trust Trump when he goes on with NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER

But people have been posting evidence of voter fraud to blind eyes here.  Enlil says a few hundred here and a few hundred there doesn't add up to the thousands Trump needs.  Maybe he's right, I think we'll never know.

What evidence? I’ve seen lots of articles saying fraud is possible and fraud has happened in the past. Where’s the actual evidence of fraud in this election?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: koods] * 1
    #27030164 - 11/09/20 12:36 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:

I mentioned this a week ago. I was noticing a lot of yards with signs for down ballot republicans, but no trump sign. Republicans were also appalled by trump and found him deplorable. He’s the most despised person on earth.

Republicans found him deplorable and yet Trump still got more votes than Obama did in 2008? Right.

He might be the most hated person on the planet, but that's only because of the media-manufactured garbage. At this point, I've pretty much accepted that if the Media goes all out on someone, they can make virtually anyone they want the most hated person on the planet, completely regardless of that person's actual qualities as a person.

Trump had a rough personality to be sure, but if you examine the things he actually did during his first term, he's not any worse than any president that came before him. In-fact, he killed a lot less people in overseas conflicts than Obama did, although his sanctions-regime has still caused a lot of suffering. But guess what, he still isn't any worse than Obama, or Bush, or the people before them. You've just been told to hate him because he didn't go along with the MIC's plans to launch a no fly zone in Syria and ignite a war with Russia like how they wanted, and which is exactly what Hillary would have done if she had been elected president in 2016.

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick]
    #27030175 - 11/09/20 12:44 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

How ironic that if Hillary had beaten Trump in 2016 America's cities might have literally been vaporized into ashes from the resulting war with Russia that the Neocons were trying to start under Hillary, and you would all probably be dead.

And yet Trump won instead, completely preventing it from becoming reality.

It's like you'd all almost rather would have been vaporized into radioactive ash than admit the Neocon war agenda is far, far worse for the country than anything Trump could possibly ever hope to do.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27030185 - 11/09/20 12:52 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Wow, you're so misinformed.  Trump has done far more drone strikes than Obama, and he's had less than half the time in office.  Trump also downplayed a pandemic that has killed a quarter of a million Americans and completely destroyed the economy.  I don't know why you're still so hung up on Hilary Clinton, but Trump has done more damage to America than any other president in this century or last.

Quote:

chopstick said:

Republicans found him deplorable and yet Trump still got more votes than Obama did in 2008?

Obama got a higher percentage of the population, though

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleMycolorado
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Interdimensional Bootcamp
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick] * 1
    #27030202 - 11/09/20 01:00 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I despised trump long before became president.  He’s always been a piece of shit, not to mention a piss poor businessman.  Trump needed zero help from the msm in convincing people to dislike him. :shrug:

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Enlil]
    #27030221 - 11/09/20 01:10 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
I can't imagine the tension at the white house these days.

Different then usual? A guy walks around with a briefcase he could open at any time and push a button and nuke the world.

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: imachavel]
    #27030224 - 11/09/20 01:12 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

imachavel said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
I can't imagine the tension at the white house these days.

Different then usual? A guy walks around with a briefcase he could open at any time and push a button and nuke the world.

That's movie shit.  It doesn't actually work that way.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27030226 - 11/09/20 01:14 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Quote:

koods said:

Republicans found him deplorable and yet Trump still got more votes than Obama did in 2008? Right.

He might be the most hated person on the planet, but that's only because of the media-manufactured garbage. At this point, I've pretty much accepted that if the Media goes all out on someone, they can make virtually anyone they want the most hated person on the planet, completely regardless of that person's actual qualities as a person.

Trump had a rough personality to be sure, but if you examine the things he actually did during his first term, he's not any worse than any president that came before him. In-fact, he killed a lot less people in overseas conflicts than Obama did, although his sanctions-regime has still caused a lot of suffering. But guess what, he still isn't any worse than Obama, or Bush, or the people before them. You've just been told to hate him because he didn't go along with the MIC's plans to launch a no fly zone in Syria and ignite a war with Russia like how they wanted, and which is exactly what Hillary would have done if she had been elected president in 2016.

Obama got 69.5 million votes, which is equivalent to 74 million votes in 2020 due to the approx 7.5% increase in the US population since 2008. Donald Trump has been regarded as con artist, failed businessman, cheat and a moral degenerate for decades. He’s been a laughing stock for as long as I can remember . Nobody needed the media to see what is plain as day.

I’m really enjoying the desperation dripping from your posts. Keep it up.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: koods]
    #27030250 - 11/09/20 01:22 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

trump had a rough personality to be sure, but if you examine the things he actually did during his first term,

Off the top of my head: he has the worst jobs creation record of any president in American history: the only president to leave office with fewer jobs in the country than when he took office.

He created the largest budget deficit in American history, more than doubling the record set by george w Bush

For all his rhetoric about immigration, illegal border crossings were way up under trump compared to Obama and ICE arrests were down.

He’s pretty much a failure at doing better than Obama on the things he campaigned on: immigration and the economy.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (11/09/20 01:36 PM)

Onlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27030323 - 11/09/20 02:07 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
How ironic that if Hillary had beaten Trump in 2016 America's cities might have literally been vaporized into ashes from the resulting war with Russia that the Neocons were trying to start under Hillary, and you would all probably be dead.

It's like you'd all almost rather would have been vaporized into radioactive ash than admit the Neocon war agenda is far, far worse for the country than anything Trump could possibly ever hope to do.

That sounds like a story you have made up.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Offlinefalcon
 User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: christopera] * 1
    #27030421 - 11/09/20 03:32 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

christopera said:
Quote:

chopstick said:

That sounds like a story you have made up.

It's a compelling well told fantasy. Chopstick is an interesting word smith.

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick] * 2
    #27030457 - 11/09/20 04:06 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
What evidence has been presented in court?  That's all that matters.  People talking shit on YouTube isn't evidence of anything.  From what I can tell, no court has found evidence of any voter fraud at all so far.

There are mountains of circumstantial evidence all over the place, including many statistical irregularities that would be impossible to replicate without engaging in massive voter fraud, ballot harvesting schemes, or both, all in favor of Joe Biden. To ignore it is to literally bury one's head in the sand.

You are right, though, that the onus is on Trump to prove it in court. The supreme court proceedings haven't even started yet, but I am confident, given the mountains of evidence that have been procured so far, he will be able to atleast score some victories.

Will it be enough to overturn the election results? Maybe, maybe not. I do know that in Nevada alone, it has been said that 9,000 individuals illegally voted who had already moved out of the state. If it turns out these were mostly in favor of Biden, that is one state right there that could flip red.

Wasn't there a thing a little while back with the republicans putting up illegal ballot boxes??  I swore there was.  Must have actually been dems tho.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: mndfreeze]
    #27030509 - 11/09/20 04:50 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Republicans were putting up illegal ballot boxes in California .

Quote:

California Republican Party Admits It Placed Misleading Ballot Boxes Around State

Government officials say the receptacles are illegal and could lead to election fraud, but the party says it will continue the practice.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/10/12/us/politics/california-gop-drop-boxes.amp.htmlP

--------------------

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Psilynut2]
    #27030520 - 11/09/20 05:01 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, I knew about it, I was just being cheeky with how I presented it.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: mndfreeze]
    #27030587 - 11/09/20 06:01 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Let’s not forget about Jacob Wohl being arrested for making robocalls intended to suppress voting.

There was a man in Pa who voted his deceased father’s ballot.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: koods]
    #27030618 - 11/09/20 06:29 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Apparently that dumbass has an onlyfans :lmafo:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order