Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: qman]
    #27029365 - 11/08/20 10:59 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

You kinda have to be tolerant of racism to live in this country .

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick] * 1
    #27029488 - 11/09/20 02:48 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I like this part:

chopstick
slightly racist

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick]
    #27029550 - 11/09/20 04:36 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
"You know what, Fuck the American people. Fuck the electoral process. Fuck winning fairly. Let's have legions of dead people vote and have software "glitches" flip thousand of votes from Trump to Biden at the last minute. We can't win fairly so we'll just cheat. Haha. Fuck Trump and fuck everyone who voted him, and Fuck America!" - The Democratic Party

That is more or less what the Left said when they decided to steal an election in defiance of the will of the American people.

Words cannot do justice to the demonic nature of the dark seed that this has now planted in this country's social memory complex.

But you know what they say... Within evil, lies the seed of its own destruction.

This idiotic plan will backfire like every other single Neocon-led operation, and they will come to regret it, when millions of Americans wake up and realize that the Democrats are literally trying to steal an election out of their delusional power hungry psychosis, something which has quite literally sabotaged the future of the entire nation.

Holy shit. I fucking love how unhinged you are. This is exactly the material I was hoping for when Trump lost.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: mndfreeze] * 1
    #27029572 - 11/09/20 05:04 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
"You know what, Fuck the American people. Fuck the electoral process. Fuck winning fairly. Let's have legions of dead people vote and have software "glitches" flip thousand of votes from Trump to Biden at the last minute. We can't win fairly so we'll just cheat. Haha. Fuck Trump and fuck everyone who voted him, and Fuck America!" - The Democratic Party

That is more or less what the Left said when they decided to steal an election in defiance of the will of the American people.

Words cannot do justice to the demonic nature of the dark seed that this has now planted in this country's social memory complex.

But you know what they say... Within evil, lies the seed of its own destruction.

This idiotic plan will backfire like every other single Neocon-led operation, and they will come to regret it, when millions of Americans wake up and realize that the Democrats are literally trying to steal an election out of their delusional power hungry psychosis, something which has quite literally sabotaged the future of the entire nation.

Butthurt snowflake beta cuck soy boi loser talk.

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
I like this part:

chopstick
slightly racist

It wasn't lost on me :yesnod:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Asante]
    #27029573 - 11/09/20 05:07 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

The most smug trumpanzees I know are all crying about dems rubbing their noses in it.

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #27029579 - 11/09/20 05:11 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind

Trump was already widely viewed as a dictator, internationally.

Let see him make more of a mess of the office of president in the final days.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: koods]
    #27029644 - 11/09/20 06:31 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

chopstick said:

Holy shit. I fucking love how unhinged you are. This is exactly the material I was hoping for when Trump lost.

That's just your social memory complex talking.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick]
    #27029704 - 11/09/20 07:33 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Obama did ALL THAT, but Trump is racist, therefore he's evil.

WTF?  Obama?  Why are you still talking about Obama? May as well be talking about William Howard Taft, dude.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Enlil]
    #27029721 - 11/09/20 07:46 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

even though he [obama] bombed Libya back to the stone age

Remember when trump said we should send the military into Libya to kill Gaddafi, and how the Libyan people would love us and then we could take their oil?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineMach z 800
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: STPLSD25]
    #27029771 - 11/09/20 08:28 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

STPLSD25 said:
Trump lost the Election... Period! His crazy ass supporters can whine that Biden is "stealing the election" all they want, the truth of the matter is Donald Trump is widely unpopular because of his own actions. He would be wise to fade quietly into the background, and not leave kicking and screaming which will end badly for everyone.

If the Supreme Court overturns the will of the American People they will be in effect creating a Dictatorship... Americans will not tolerate it! There will be "Not my President" riots and looting nationwide. This is only opinion and my educated guess, but if Donald Trump doesn't leave the White House, we are facing a lot of violence and sheer pandemonium. First riots, then National Guard... convenient they just constructed a SECOND fence around the White House.

😂😂😂 i hope he brings this to the court so we can expose these democrats for rigging the election fox, cnn , twiitter , face book are all involved in this.

Trump 2020 dont celebrate to early biden supporters 😂😂

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Mach z 800]
    #27029781 - 11/09/20 08:34 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

How cute.  You're still rooting for your game show host to win.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Asante] * 1
    #27029820 - 11/09/20 09:03 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

chopstick said:

Butthurt snowflake beta cuck soy boi loser talk.

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
I like this part:

chopstick
slightly racist

It wasn't lost on me :yesnod:

Ahhh Asante, and here I was thinking you were better than that. It's even more ironic that you don't even live in the US, and yet even you have been brainwashed to think Trump is the literal devil, based on what, exactly? Because your legacy Euro-media said so? You don't even have a dog in this fight, but you feel the need to talk shit on American Trump supporters, without even considering the validity of the points they bring up. It's rather pathetic, and honestly, disappointing that even you don't even care to consider the truth for half a second, out of a worthless need to feel superior to someone else, all over petty political beliefs.

Tell me, will you people be cheering on Joe Biden as he bombs yet another middle east country and starts another war on behalf of the Neocons? Because hey, atleast he's not that fascist Trump, right? Bombing and starting wars is just fine when a Democrat does it. :facepalm:

If we let these people literally steal an election with no consequences to their theft, what else are we going to let them get away with?

That's the question you sheep oughta be asking yourselves.

Not a single one of you, by the way, has managed to refute any of my points. You just trash talk. That's all you people are capable of, and to be honest, it's just quite sad. There isn't much real discourse on the Shroomery these days, you guys just want it to be another echo chamber like Reddit. There used to be a diversity of opinions in this place. Not anymore, I guess.

And by the way, my "slightly racist" description is something that I put on myself more than 10 years ago, in reference to the name "chopstick" being an asian eating tool. It was supposed to be a joke. :facepalm:

How sad and pathetic that you look at me as an enemy merely because I questioned this blatant election fraud. :facepalm:

One thing is for sure. The evil that is at work in this country, and which has brainwashed so many through their control of the media, and their control over the narrative, is turning this entire nation into a toxic mess with millions at each other's throats.. and there's only one group of people who benefit from this, and that is the Elite.

The sooner you people wake up and realize that, the better.

Trump was elected because he was seen as being the Only one who was not directly a puppet of the Elite. Truth be told, we need better choices. What you people don't realize is that Trump rose to power precisely because people were sick and tired of the establishment's control over the country. He is merely a symptom of the root problem which is that this country is entirely controlled by the swamp, and people are sick of it.

I wish it had been someone else. But there was nobody else available.

At this point, our best hope is to elect someone better in 2024, someone who is a real leader with real compassion in their hearts, who they can't just label a Fascist Nazi Racist like they were able to with Trump. Someone like Tulsi Gabbard, maybe. Unfortunately though, there are very few options, and it's a huge uphill battle, because of the fact the elite control the media, they can tarnish and destroy anyone who dares to get in their way.

At any rate, I hope those of you who've spent this entire thread mindlessly gloating without using your higher intelligence, will at-least consider some of my final points before I take my leave of this place for good.

InvisibleMycolorado
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Interdimensional Bootcamp
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick] * 2
    #27029826 - 11/09/20 09:08 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

People are also sick of trump. :shrug:

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Mycolorado]
    #27029828 - 11/09/20 09:11 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

At least Chop realizes that Trump has zero compassion.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

InvisibleMycolorado
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Interdimensional Bootcamp
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: christopera] * 4
    #27029837 - 11/09/20 09:17 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

What I don’t get is why he keeps calling everyone brainwashed sheep without considering the possibility the he himself is exactly that.  He keeps calling the other side names while saying it’s a travesty that the media has brainwashed everyone into hating each other yet is somehow himself immune or exempt from this influence.  :crazy2:

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick] * 1
    #27029839 - 11/09/20 09:18 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:

How sad and pathetic that you look at me as an enemy merely because I questioned this blatant election fraud. :facepalm:

There's no evidence of this fraud other than the fact that you can't believe that anyone would vote against your dear leader.  Fortunately, you're wrong.  Over 75 million people voted against your dear leader, and that's primarily because he's a piece of shit who has disgraced this nation. 

I know that hurts you, but your butthurt isn't evidence of fraud.  There is no evidence of fraud.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Mach z 800] * 3
    #27029866 - 11/09/20 09:30 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mach z 800 said:
Quote:

STPLSD25 said:
Trump lost the Election... Period! His crazy ass supporters can whine that Biden is "stealing the election" all they want, the truth of the matter is Donald Trump is widely unpopular because of his own actions. He would be wise to fade quietly into the background, and not leave kicking and screaming which will end badly for everyone.

If the Supreme Court overturns the will of the American People they will be in effect creating a Dictatorship... Americans will not tolerate it! There will be "Not my President" riots and looting nationwide. This is only opinion and my educated guess, but if Donald Trump doesn't leave the White House, we are facing a lot of violence and sheer pandemonium. First riots, then National Guard... convenient they just constructed a SECOND fence around the White House.

😂😂😂 i hope he brings this to the court so we can expose these democrats for rigging the election fox, cnn , twiitter , face book are all involved in this.

Trump 2020 dont celebrate to early biden supporters 😂😂

Rudy Guiliani is gonna find another laptop with the secret cheating plans any day now

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: koods]
    #27029871 - 11/09/20 09:33 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I can't imagine the tension at the white house these days.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineTHT
Stranger

#27029956 - 11/09/20 10:35 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Ahh, a trademark tactic of brainwashed Leftists. You can't refute any of my points but you don't hesitate to resort to talking shit.

You talk shit now, but if Trump does manage to pull out even a tiny win, regardless if voter fraud ends up being proven, anywhere you'll be screaming about how he's a fascist dictator merely for standing up for the integrity of our elections.

The sad thing is, you people don't even care about the truth. You just want to prove yourselves as being "right", because being right is more important to your fragile ego's than the future of the United States of America.

This country is beyond brainwashed, especially the newer generations, who have grown up on nothing but their censored social media and delusional echo chamber groupthink.

I pray for us all.

Trump was able to get in with so-called lovers of Jesus not because he's a fucking Messiah or even a remotely decent person, but because religious people have no critical thinking skills...it's like a farm full of cows ready to slaughter when you make people lean on "faith" instead of "evidence". 
Why do you give Trump so much control over your opinion?  Why do you trust Trump when he goes on with NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER yet scramble to hide from actual evidence that proves Trump is everything you accuse the Left of? What do you want from your country? From your President? Every Republican president in my lifetime has been an utter fuck-up, and every Democrat has had to collect the pieces left to them by a busted-ass Republican administration that leaves the economy and international relations on the brink of collapse. EVERY TIME. 

Thank fuck Trump and his admin are so incompetent, otherwise the US would definitely be totally ruined. Now we need to make an example of him and his administration...I'd honestly love to see him executed on live TV.

Edited by Enlil (11/09/20 10:47 AM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Mycolorado]
    #27029960 - 11/09/20 10:40 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mycolorado said:
What I don’t get is why he keeps calling everyone brainwashed sheep without considering the possibility the he himself is exactly that.

Some people are so brainwashed they still think there is hidden evidence Trump colluded with Russia.  :shrug:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order