Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleMycolorado
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Interdimensional Bootcamp
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick]
    #27028434 - 11/08/20 11:25 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

:melt:

Edited by Mycolorado (11/08/20 11:25 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Mycolorado] * 1
    #27028443 - 11/08/20 11:30 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Quote:

The evidence is so blatant the neither Trump nor the RNC can prove that there was any cheating.

I honestly don't understand how Trumpsters are so up their own ass on this point, especially when Republicans did quite well this election.

Yeah - Just wait until things play out in the supreme court.

Cheating Joe and his brainwashed supporters are celebrating a premature victory, a victory which has so far only been called by the media - The same fake news media that has been Lying to the American people about anything and everything since before I was even born.

Truth be told, I was never much of a Trump supporter.

But seeing how the Left is shredding and tearing the country apart in an insane attempt to grab power has opened my eyes.

This is a bridge too far for a country that was supposed to be founded on supposedly democratic principles, a country where the integrity of our elections was one of our main pillars.

That pillar has just now been shattered, turning America into no better than any third world country.

There's you and some of the crazies who support Trump claiming the election was stolen.

Then there is everybody else asking where the evidence is. Here's an actual photo of one person waiting on that evidence.

Trump has 72 days to get to the Supreme Court. In other words, let's hope the door hits him on the ass on his way out of the White House.

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/07/932214005/will-this-election-be-a-replay-of-bush-v-gore-at-the-supreme-court-not-likely

Don't shed too many tears into your Froot Loops when the Supreme Court never hears the case, because there's no evidence that it's needed anyways.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick] * 1
    #27028454 - 11/08/20 11:36 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Your guy got his ass handed to him by a senile old man

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: christopera] * 2
    #27028455 - 11/08/20 11:37 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Ahh, a trademark tactic of brainwashed Leftists. You can't refute any of my points but you don't hesitate to resort to talking shit.

You talk shit now, but if Trump does manage to pull out even a tiny win, regardless if voter fraud ends up being proven, anywhere you'll be screaming about how he's a fascist dictator merely for standing up for the integrity of our elections.

The sad thing is, you people don't even care about the truth. You just want to prove yourselves as being "right", because being right is more important to your fragile ego's than the future of the United States of America.

This country is beyond brainwashed, especially the newer generations, who have grown up on nothing but their censored social media and delusional echo chamber groupthink.

I pray for us all.

OnlinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick] * 4
    #27028463 - 11/08/20 11:43 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

How is someone supposed to refute one of your claims when you can't present any evidence to talk about ?

--------------------

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick]
    #27028468 - 11/08/20 11:46 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Ahh, a trademark tactic of brainwashed Leftists. You can't refute any of my points but you don't hesitate to resort to talking shit.

You talk shit now, but if Trump does manage to pull out even a tiny win, regardless if voter fraud ends up being proven, anywhere you'll be screaming about how he's a fascist dictator merely for standing up for the integrity of our elections.

The sad thing is, you people don't even care about the truth. You just want to prove yourselves as being "right", because being right is more important to your fragile ego's than the future of the United States of America.

This country is beyond brainwashed, especially the newer generations, who have grown up on nothing but their censored social media and delusional echo chamber groupthink.

I pray for us all.

lol okay.

Whenever the butt hurt from Trump losing get's a little less sensitive, feel free to provide some proof for your claims. You've presented nothing worth taking seriously.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: christopera]
    #27028992 - 11/08/20 05:39 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Dictator is so.. tater. How about bananarepublican?

The only thing missing is four rows of impressive medals on his coat.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
    #27029176 - 11/08/20 08:00 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Ahh, guess we can just ignore all the blatant evidence of voter fraud and ballot harvesting which just happened to take place in all the key battleground states all across the country simultaneously, all universally 100% in favor of Joe Biden.

And the magic 130k votes that appeared in the middle of the night 100% in Biden's favor in both Wisconsin and Michigan at the same time.

And all the other innumerable instances of blatant fraud taking place in this sham election.

But sure, Joe won fair and square.

Hah.

Hah.

Hah.

The fact is, the Democrats cheated and they still almost lost anyway.

This country is fucked - Make no mistake, nothing will ever really be the same from here on out.

The establishment have cleverly used the media to divide the people in a near 50/50 split and label Trump a fascist Nazi for the past 4 years (when it's really they themselves who engage in the use of blatantly fascist tactics), and now they've gone outright and blatantly stolen an entire election infront of the American people without giving a damn for the Constitution or our Democracy or the Founding Fathers or any of the basic principles that this country was founded upon.

On the plus side, this blatant theft of the election may serve to finally awaken some of the non-sheep out there.

Oh, and one last thing. Don't be surprised if Trump does manage to pull an upset through the court system. The fate of this country now rests upon the supreme court.

God help us all.

There is very little chance of this ever going to the Supreme Court.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Asante] * 2
    #27029179 - 11/08/20 08:06 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

"You know what, Fuck the American people. Fuck the electoral process. Fuck winning fairly. Let's have legions of dead people vote and have software "glitches" flip thousand of votes from Trump to Biden at the last minute. We can't win fairly so we'll just cheat. Haha. Fuck Trump and fuck everyone who voted him, and Fuck America!" - The Democratic Party

That is more or less what the Left said when they decided to steal an election in defiance of the will of the American people.

Words cannot do justice to the demonic nature of the dark seed that this has now planted in this country's social memory complex.

But you know what they say... Within evil, lies the seed of its own destruction.

This idiotic plan will backfire like every other single Neocon-led operation, and they will come to regret it, when millions of Americans wake up and realize that the Democrats are literally trying to steal an election out of their delusional power hungry psychosis, something which has quite literally sabotaged the future of the entire nation.

Offlinefalcon
 User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick] * 1
    #27029185 - 11/08/20 08:10 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

That was some entertaining moral education. You have a gift!

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27029193 - 11/08/20 08:19 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

You mad, bro?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick] * 4
    #27029207 - 11/08/20 08:31 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Your argument sounds like

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (11/08/20 08:31 PM)

OnlinePsilynut2
Stranger

#27029254 - 11/08/20 09:20 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

This idiotic plan will backfire like every other single Neocon-led operation, and they will come to regret it, when millions of Americans wake up and realize that the Democrats are literally trying to steal an election out of their delusional power hungry psychosis, something which has quite literally sabotaged the future of the entire nation

Your going to love Trumps  election denial rallys .  Its going to be a whole lot of that , some Qanon nutters , a bunch of pissed off racist bastards , confederate flags and COVID . Sounds sweet .

--------------------

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Psilynut2]
    #27029260 - 11/08/20 09:25 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I think it could be packaged as a pay per view Nascar event.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #27029308 - 11/08/20 10:08 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I know we're not supposed be stoking the fire of division, but this trumper butthurt is so delicious.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #27029314 - 11/08/20 10:14 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

This idiotic plan will backfire like every other single Neocon-led operation, and they will come to regret it, when millions of Americans wake up and realize that the Democrats are literally trying to steal an election out of their delusional power hungry psychosis, something which has quite literally sabotaged the future of the entire nation

Your going to love Trumps  election denial rallys .  Its going to be a whole lot of that , some Qanon nutters , a bunch of pissed off racist bastards , confederate flags and COVID . Sounds sweet .

Showing your true colors - because all 70+ million people who voted for Trump are just a bunch of racist nazis, right?

How arrogant that people actually believe that garbage.

Just goes to show how the MSM brainwashing has worked - You are all evidence of that.

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #27029317 - 11/08/20 10:20 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
I know we're not supposed be stoking the fire of division, but this trumper butthurt is so delicious.

The butthurt and chaos will be many hundreds of times worse when it ends up being proven in court that election fraud did indeed take place, almost universally in Joe Biden's favor in every single instance.

Except the "tolerant left" won't be content with just bitching on an internet message forum, they'll immediately resort to burning down buildings and looting like usual, while ignoring the evidence and screaming something about fascism.

The only "fascism" at work in this country is being perpetrated by the Lying media and their owners, the Elite, who have somehow managed to successfully psychologically manipulate hundreds of millions of people into hating eachother over petty partisan lines, and spent the last 4 years stoking division just so they could get rid of Trump, a puppet who they did not have full control over.

Biden won't just be a puppet, he's practically the walking embodiment of establishment corruption and decadence.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick] * 2
    #27029318 - 11/08/20 10:21 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Not all are racist Nazis, but all are clearly tolerant of racism.  Otherwise, they wouldn't vote for Trump.

Quote:

chopstick said:

Biden won't just be a puppet, he's practically the walking embodiment of establishment corruption and decadence.

And he still won't be as bad as Trump.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #27029335 - 11/08/20 10:32 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Not all are racist Nazis, but all are clearly tolerant of racism.  Otherwise, they wouldn't vote for Trump.

Quote:

chopstick said:

:facepalm:

I have nothing to even say to that garbage, Enlil.

Yes, all 70 million Trump voters are either racist or tolerant of racism, therefore we should vote for the Neocon establishment stooge so we can return to the good ol' days of American "exceptionalism", interventionism and endless war.

Trump didn't start a single new war during his presidency. I can't say the same for Obama. But you don't see people calling Obama out as some kind of racist fascist Nazi, even though he bombed Libya back to the stone age, backed literal terrorists in Syria, and backed a far-right Nazi right-wing coup in the Ukraine, backing literal Nazis who went on to slaughter thousands of their own country's citizens in terrifyingly brutal ways.

Obama did ALL THAT, but Trump is racist, therefore he's evil.

Could you guys possibly be bigger hypocrites?

Edited by chopstick (11/08/20 10:33 PM)

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Enlil]
    #27029362 - 11/08/20 10:54 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:

Quote:

chopstick said:

Biden voters are also tolerant of racism if we follow your line of reasoning. I voted for the Green Party, therefore I'm not tolerant of racism. :awedance:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order