Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Will Trump be allowed Secret Service in Jail? [Re: hallmaker] * 1
    #27029255 - 11/08/20 09:22 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

hallmaker said:
The Establishment for power and wealth above country? Really? So you elected Trump - a guy that will not show his taxes and is going to the courts in a last ditch effort to hold onto power? Are you now taking wild guesses or reading right from QAnon?

Right now - there are 2 kinds of people in the US.

1. Believe in science, facts and the news. Yes, the news gets its wrong and plays to their own audience. But, name 1 business that is right 100% of the time? Plus, the news is the ONLY thing that keeps people with power in check.

2. People the believe Donald Trump.

P.S. - It was people from Donald Trump's team that came up with the term "alternative fact".

Yeah, the Corporate Media is the only thing that keeps a government controlled by the Corporate Establishment in check. :huxleyfacepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehallmaker
Busy
Male

Loc: Hopefully tripping
Re: Will Trump be allowed Secret Service in Jail? [Re: qman]
    #27029278 - 11/08/20 09:38 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

The ONLY media control I know of is the "Catch-and-Kill" that Donald Trump and the National Enquirer used to keep his mistresses quite. Each response I have comes with the scary F word ("facts") that can be looked up. Your response is whatever Donald Trump says it is.

Yes, the media can be mean. But they are scary to people in power. The last thing they need is for the things they do to be known. First rule of a dictator - go after the media. Trump himself has been quoted as saying the main reason that he tries to discredit the media, is so that people will not believe them when they publish a story he does not like. All these things can be looked up, if your allowed to.

The parent company of magazines including the National Enquirer, Us Weekly and In Touch has admitted to engaging in a journalistically dubious practice known as “catch-and-kill” in order to help Donald Trump become president.

https://apnews.com/article/1beb4bf23d0043eab87396ec56054814

--------------------
Hello.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Will Trump be allowed Secret Service in Jail? [Re: hallmaker] * 1
    #27029341 - 11/08/20 10:38 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

hallmaker said:
So you elected Trump - a guy that will not show his taxes and is going to the courts in a last ditch effort to hold onto power?

The Supreme Court can't keep Trump in power unless they determine he won the election.  If he won the election, don't you think he should be in power.  :shrug:

Or what do you think, Trump will ask the Supreme Court if he can just stay in power a little longer and they'll say "Ok, sure"?

Quote:

hallmaker said:
...there are 2 kinds of people in the US.

1. Believe in science, facts and the news.

2. People the believe Donald Trump.

You forgot 1.5 and 2.5:
1.5  People who don't believe in science and facts
2.5  People who believe Joe Biden

To generalize that Trump supporters don't believe in science and facts is just silly.  Of course there are some that don't, but the make believe is getting ridiculous.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinehallmaker
Busy
Male

Re: Will Trump be allowed Secret Service in Jail? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27029367 - 11/08/20 11:01 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, the courts cannot keep him in power. But everyone knew Trump was gonna be a chump and try something. I'm sure his supporters will also give him a pass on calling our voting system corrupt as they have for all his other behavior. Him saying their was fake counting going on, caused 2 armed supporters to go down there and "straighten things out". Trump is the kind of person that would sit back and watch it burn knowing he lost.

P.S. - he paid more taxes to China than he did federal taxes ($750) rothe US.

--------------------
Hello.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Will Trump be allowed Secret Service in Jail? [Re: hallmaker]
    #27029406 - 11/08/20 11:43 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

hallmaker said:
Yes, the courts cannot keep him in power.

Exactly.

Quote:

hallmaker said:
I'm sure his supporters will also give him a pass on calling our voting system corrupt as they have for all his other behavior.

I'll even give him a pass for that.  Did you miss the DNC primaries?

Quote:

hallmaker said:
P.S. - he paid more taxes to China than he did federal taxes ($750) rothe US.

Yes, our tax system benefits the wealthy.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #27029521 - 11/09/20 03:57 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:
The barriers to getting evidence are about to be greatly reduced.

That's using a very large assumption that there even is evidence in existence, correct?

He lied to mueller in sworn written testimony.

Quote:

The Supreme Court can't keep Trump in power unless they determine he won the election.  If he won the election, don't you think he should be in power.  :shrug:

That’s not true. The Supreme Court could rule that certain ballots be excluded, for example. That is not determining he won the election, but it could result in him winning the election.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Will Trump be allowed Secret Service in Jail? [Re: koods]
    #27029926 - 11/09/20 10:12 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
The Supreme Court could rule that certain ballots be excluded, for example. That is not determining he won the election, but it could result in him winning the election.

Ok, certain ballots that don't meet the proper legal criteria could be excluded.  Like the ballots of people who were dead before the election started.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
    #27029951 - 11/09/20 10:32 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

By your definition, when did the election start?

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Will Trump be allowed Secret Service in Jail? [Re: hallmaker] * 2
    #27029968 - 11/09/20 10:44 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

hallmaker said:
The ONLY media control I know of is the "Catch-and-Kill" that Donald Trump and the National Enquirer used to keep his mistresses quite. Each response I have comes with the scary F word ("facts") that can be looked up. Your response is whatever Donald Trump says it is.

Yes, the media can be mean. But they are scary to people in power. The last thing they need is for the things they do to be known. First rule of a dictator - go after the media. Trump himself has been quoted as saying the main reason that he tries to discredit the media, is so that people will not believe them when they publish a story he does not like. All these things can be looked up, if your allowed to.

The parent company of magazines including the National Enquirer, Us Weekly and In Touch has admitted to engaging in a journalistically dubious practice known as “catch-and-kill” in order to help Donald Trump become president.

This is laughable, the MSM isn't scary to people in power. The MSM is under the control of The Elite, they use it for endless false narratives and to make sure key issues aren't up for debate. You really can't be this naive, can you?

Also, Trump didn't do anything to shutdown the media. Is being highly critical of Fake News shutting down free speech?  No. I really think you need to address the TDS that might be affecting your view of the world.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Will Trump be allowed Secret Service in Jail? [Re: Enlil]
    #27030007 - 11/09/20 11:10 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:

When the ballots were mailed out.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27030009 - 11/09/20 11:11 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
The MSM isn't scary to people in power. The MSM is under the control of The Elite, they use it for endless false narratives and to make sure key issues aren't up for debate. You really can't be this naive, can you?

Also, Trump didn't do anything to shutdown the media. Is being highly critical of Fake News shutting down free speech?  No. I really think you need to address the TDS that might be affecting your view of the world.

:thatsaten:

--------------------

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
    #27030019 - 11/09/20 11:16 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

If people died before that then they couldn't fill out a ballot.

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Will Trump be allowed Secret Service in Jail? [Re: bodhisatta]
    #27030022 - 11/09/20 11:17 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Trump is terrified of the media. That's why he's always trying to clarify things on twitter

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Will Trump be allowed Secret Service in Jail? [Re: bodhisatta] * 1
    #27030043 - 11/09/20 11:30 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
Trump is terrified of the media. That's why he's always trying to clarify things on twitter

Trump got the MSM to provide endless free campaign coverage in 2016, he manipulated the media into providing the free coverage and ultimately getting him elected US President.

Twitter provides another information outlet that doesn't require the traditional MSM approval, that's forever going to change the political world.

The MSM lost tons of credibility with the general public during Trump's term in office. Fake News is a perfect description of what occurred and that's not likely going to be fixed in the near future.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Will Trump be allowed Secret Service in Jail? [Re: bodhisatta]
    #27030061 - 11/09/20 11:37 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

If people died before that then they couldn't fill out a ballot.

:cookiemonster:

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #27030308 - 11/09/20 01:59 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

hallmaker said:

This is laughable, the MSM isn't scary to people in power. The MSM is under the control of The Elite, they use it for endless false narratives and to make sure key issues aren't up for debate. You really can't be this naive, can you?

Trump improperly intervened in the merger of AT&T and Time Warner, trying to block the deal to spite CNN, which is owned by Time Warner.  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/congress-must-investigate-whether-trump-intervened-in-the-atandt-case/2019/03/06/fabeaf60-4038-11e9-a0d3-1210e58a94cf_story.html%3foutputType=amp

Trump personally intervened to force the post office to charge Amazon a lot more for shipping as part of his vendetta against Washington Post owner Jeff Bezos

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Will Trump be allowed Secret Service in Jail? [Re: koods] * 1
    #27030499 - 11/09/20 04:43 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

hallmaker said:

Trump improperly intervened in the merger of AT&T and Time Warner, trying to block the deal to spite CNN, which is owned by Time Warner.  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/congress-must-investigate-whether-trump-intervened-in-the-atandt-case/2019/03/06/fabeaf60-4038-11e9-a0d3-1210e58a94cf_story.html%3foutputType=amp

Trump personally intervened to force the post office to charge Amazon a lot more for shipping as part of his vendetta against Washington Post owner Jeff Bezos

Well, CNN and the WP are still up and running spewing all the Fake News they always have in the past. Don't worry, Bezos will be a trillionaire in a few years despite the post office making a few more bucks.

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

#27030529 - 11/09/20 05:12 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

There would have been allot less fake news if our whitehouse press secretaries would have told the truth at some point .
  You can't work , vote or support Trump and do that though can you ?

--------------------

Offlinehallmaker
Busy
Male

#27030549 - 11/09/20 05:39 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Moral to the story:

1. tRump lost
2. His supporters are butt-hurt right now and I am loving it
3. There is no lawsuit he can bring that will change this
4. Not just the majority of the country, but the majority of the world is happier for it
5. Mueller Report sighted that a sitting President cannot be charged. He did this for a reason or do you think he was just putting it there for fun? tRump is no longer a sitting President in 2+ months. The statues of limitations is typically 7 years for most laws. He will then be eligible for charges. Like it or not
6. If you are a true "Law and Order" party, then you will not get in the way

Bonus P.S. Me, the country and the entire world can see that Joe Biden is getting old and starting to lose it. But that should show you something anout your boy tRump - we would rather have a half senile good man than a sane tRump

--------------------
Hello.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Will Trump be allowed Secret Service in Jail? [Re: hallmaker]
    #27030611 - 11/09/20 06:22 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

hallmaker said:
Mueller Report sighted that a sitting President cannot be charged. He did this for a reason or do you think he was just putting it there for fun? tRump is no longer a sitting President in 2+ months. The statues of limitations is typically 7 years for most laws. He will then be eligible for charges. Like it or not

Mueller had nothing on Trump and he knew it.  That's becoming clearer the more the report gets redacted (that's why no one here appears to have heard about the last round of redactions until I brought it up).

Saying a sitting President can't be charged was the country's excuse for finding nothing, and even if they CAN charge Trump, it's pretty clear there is nothing in the report to charge him for, other than obstruction of justice.  But since they found nothing, that likely won't even fly.  I'll make a signature bet with anyone about this.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order