Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Lost. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #27026236 - 11/07/20 09:22 AM (25 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Why did you call my statement "a gross misrepresentation of what Trump is trying to do"?  Was The Detroit News article incorrect about the lawsuit?

Because Trumps conduct clearly indicates that he has no interest in the election being more fair.  His only interest is in winning, and failing that, leaving him an excuse to cry foul for the rest of his life. I have no opinion about the lawsuits, nor have I read the pleadings.  My opinion is based on Trump's words and conduct over the last few days.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Trump Lost. [Re: Enlil]
    #27026254 - 11/07/20 09:42 AM (25 days, 19 hours ago)

These are the same thuggish techniques used during the Florida recount. Disruptive partisans who are there simply to throw a wrench in the operation.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump Lost. [Re: koods] * 3
    #27026257 - 11/07/20 09:47 AM (25 days, 19 hours ago)

Trump needs to create the illusion that he was cheated out of the election because he simply cannot handle being beaten fairly. His narcissism is incompatible with losing.

I really don’t understand how anyone can observe his behavior and not come to the conclusion that he has a severely pathological personality.

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Trump Lost. [Re: koods]
    #27026258 - 11/07/20 09:49 AM (25 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
These are the same thuggish techniques used during the Florida recount. Disruptive partisans who are there simply to throw a wrench in the operation.

If fraud is suspected, why would one not want through investigations done?

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Lost. [Re: koods] * 2
    #27026259 - 11/07/20 09:49 AM (25 days, 19 hours ago)

The tactic is transparently disingenuous. The only way Trump could win is if he took three states back (and PA has to be one of them).  Whining about a thousand votes here and three thousand votes there isn't going to accomplish that, even if he's correct. This is about one man's huge ego.  An ego, by the way, that couldn't accept the result of 2016 because, even though he won the election, he didn't get the most votes.

None of this is surprising.  This is the kind of man that Trump is and has been for as long as I can remember.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Lost. [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #27026261 - 11/07/20 09:50 AM (25 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

koods said:

No one is saying that the investigations shouldn't be done.  They should be.  Trump should concede his loss like an adult and the investigations can carry on.  They won't change the outcome of the election either way, so there's no point in holding up the nation while the investigations proceed.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27026276 - 11/07/20 10:03 AM (25 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

koods said:

Those suspicions need to have some rational basis. Nobody has presented any evidence that fraud has occurred. The fact that Biden gets a lot more mail in votes than trump is simply the result of Donald trump telling his supporters to vote in person for the past six months. Trump gets a lot more of the in person votes. States like Ohio which counted the mail in votes first had a huge Biden advantage that disappeared when the in person votes started getting tallied.

There’s also nothing strange about how long this is taking. Doesn’t anyone remember it took THREE WEEKS for Michigan to be decided in the 2016 election? Most states are only 80-95% through counting the votes but nobody is paying attention because their votes aren’t close enough for what’s left to make a difference.

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#27026292 - 11/07/20 10:15 AM (25 days, 19 hours ago)

@koods

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2020/11/05/philadelphia-court-decision-poll-watchers-now-allowed-within-6-feet-of-ballot-counting-at-pennsylvania-convention-center/

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?state=PA

Seems PA has some voter fraud issues. Maybe you or Enlil can fact check some of these convictions. I don't know what sources to listen to so you two right now are my best bet.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27026303 - 11/07/20 10:21 AM (25 days, 19 hours ago)

Every state has a few people who commit fraud.  Criminals are everywhere.  And yes, they should be investigated and prosecuted.  Changing a few votes, or even a few hundred votes, however, isn't going to change the outcome of this election.  Trump should concede and let the investigators do their job without all of this drama.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump Lost. [Re: HamHead]
    #27026304 - 11/07/20 10:21 AM (25 days, 19 hours ago)

I’m not gonna look but I’m pretty sure that all of those were of no consequence. The only case of significant fraud was that 2018 house race where an operative for the republican candidate was harvesting ballots and destroying ones voting for the democrat. There were potentially thousands of lost votes in a race that ended in a 900 vote difference. They reran the race.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump Lost. [Re: koods] * 2
    #27026314 - 11/07/20 10:29 AM (25 days, 19 hours ago)

Hamhead. How is trying to prevent ballots that prefer your opponent from being counted not cheating? There’s nothing fundamentally illegal about ballots cast on or before Election Day being counted of they arrive a few days laters. Pa counts mailed ballots that arrived up until yesterday. But, trump is suing to have them not be counted and the courts have ordered they keep those ballots separated. So, the court is preparing just in case they rule in favor of trump. Strangely there is no suit in AZ where they have practically the same rules.

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#27026532 - 11/07/20 12:33 PM (25 days, 17 hours ago)

https://www.nationalistreview.net/2020/11/05/project-veritas-releases-interview-with-us-postal-worker-regarding-ballot-processing/

I've just heard about veritas. Apparently they have a good track record in courts.

"Rush Transcript:

“I work in the Traverse City Post Office. More specifically, the Barlow branch,” an unidentified US Postal Service employee begins in a conversation with Project Vertias’ James O’Keefe.

“Your boss told you and your colleagues something that shocked you this morning. What was it?”

“We were issued a directive this morning to collect any ballots we find in mailboxes, collection boxes, just outgoing mail in general, [and] separate them at the end of the day so that we could hand stamp them with the previous day’s date. Today is November 4th for clarification.”

“We were issued a directive this morning to collect any ballots we find in mailboxes, collection boxes, just outgoing mail in general, [and] separate them at the end of the day so that we could hand stamp them with the previous day’s date. Today is November 4th for clarification.”

“To separate them today so they can mark them with yesterday’s date and send them through the express system to wherever they needed to go.

“This appears to be an attempt to circumvent Michigan law and allow late votes,” O’Keefe follows up. “And you said there was a hamper where letter carriers were supposed to leave their ballots. Where are the ballots now?

They were putting them into express bags to go to the distribution center. In regards to a hamper, there’s a standard hamper that all letter mail is supposed to go to and they had a tub next to it that we were supposed to put any ballots collected today into.”

“What made you come forward?”

“That’s sketchy. I don’t like sketchy. It screams corruption. Also, knowing the post offices leanings, politically, it didn’t seem quite right.”

“What is your message to other postal workers who see things like this?”

“Report it. How are we supposed to have any integrity in this country if we are just going to let things slide based on a scaling issue.”

“Are you afraid of retaliation against you?”

“I’ve had whistleblower policies backfire on me in the past, so, yes.”

“We’ll have to reach out to Johnathon Clarke for comment,” O’Keefe says before splicing in a call with the supervisor in question.

“Hey, is this Johnathon?”

“Yes.”

“Hey, hey, I’m a reporter with Project Veritas, James O’Keefe here. And I have a—I have information that you guys have been stamping ballots with the previous dates, November 3rd.”

At this point, Johnathon Clarke hangs up the phone."

-------

Again :shrug: on who to listen to.

Can someone confirm this one way or another?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Lost. [Re: HamHead] * 2
    #27026567 - 11/07/20 12:54 PM (25 days, 16 hours ago)

Project Veritas is a garbage source that has been caught producing fake videos.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#27026568 - 11/07/20 12:55 PM (25 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Project Veritas is a garbage source that has been caught producing fake videos.

:shrug: again.

You're telling me.

Link?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27026573 - 11/07/20 12:58 PM (25 days, 16 hours ago)

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinemasspan
chemin eclair
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #27026575 - 11/07/20 12:58 PM (25 days, 16 hours ago)

ouch

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Trump Lost. [Re: masspan] * 1
    #27026617 - 11/07/20 01:19 PM (25 days, 16 hours ago)

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Lost. [Re: HamHead] * 2
    #27026684 - 11/07/20 01:53 PM (25 days, 15 hours ago)

You have a history of not being much of a critical thinker, so it wouldn't surprise me if you believed internet garbage.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#27026713 - 11/07/20 02:10 PM (25 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
You have a history of not being much of a critical thinker, so it wouldn't surprise me if you believed internet garbage.

Oof, that hurts.

More so than being called an ignorant toddler.

:rush:

Biden won't win until votes are certified.

Media can call it all they want, doesn't make it so.

Lawsuits begin Monday.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #27026722 - 11/07/20 02:16 PM (25 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Why did you call my statement "a gross misrepresentation of what Trump is trying to do"?  Was The Detroit News article incorrect about the lawsuit?

Because Trumps conduct clearly indicates that he has no interest in the election being more fair.  His only interest is in winning, and failing that, leaving him an excuse to cry foul for the rest of his life. I have no opinion about the lawsuits, nor have I read the pleadings.  My opinion is based on Trump's words and conduct over the last few days.

So the transparency that Trump wanted is a bad thing?  The fact that he doesn't want cheating clearly indicates he has no interest in being fair?  :wtf:

I guess I'll never understand Enlil logic.

- You're against better election transparency
- You're in favor of censorship on Facebook and Twitter
- You think whistle blowers who expose Government crimes should be locked up

Maybe Biden did  get more votes.  But the fact that you'd prefer we keep things as secret as possible says a lot about how you think.  You're an establishment cuck as far as I can tell.  :shrug:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Political Discussion