Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Trump Lost. * 1
    #27025335 - 11/06/20 04:15 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Let's be real, there's no way to victory now. Not with Georgia and Pennsylvania and Nevada and Arizona all going for Biden. It's possible that some of those will flip back to Trump, but what are the odds that they all do? Or even that a majority do? It's been a crazy ride, and it's not over yet, but I think the outcome is clear.

Actually, there are ways in which it's too bad if you ask me. As much as I might hate the way Trump acts and how he talks about staying on forever and all the other crazy shit he does and says and claims...

The fact is, I actually like a lot of his actual policies. I love how he's handled China, I love his position on the second amendment, I love his position on critical race theory, I even love the tax legislation he passed. Sure, that tax legislation cut taxes for a lot of big corporations and didn't help the middle class, but by cutting those taxes on corporations, that was like pouring gasoline onto the bonfire of our economy. If you ask me, the reason the economy has been so good these past years is largely because of that legislation. I also like how Trump always pushed back on the radical left: he was the first out there opposing the idea of defunding the police, the first to call a riot a riot, the first to oppose "autonomous zones"... Not to mention his embrace of Israel which I also like, his getting our allies to pay more into our alliances, his backing out of the New Start and other nuclear treaties with Russia, or his support for the private space flight industry.

Of course I didn't like his positions on LGBT stuff, but the fact is he never really talked about that stuff. And he never really talked much about drugs either.

And I'll miss complaining about him. I've got family members who hate his guts, and it's always a lot of fun to tear into him like a pinata. I don't know what we'll have to talk about now. Every day, we could complain about Trump, and it was some real good bonding, and I'll miss it.

On the one hand, I think it's better for American democracy to not have someone who talks about staying on forever, who talks about not having a peaceful transition of power, who openly courts and supports white supremacists, who claims election fraud, and calls for "total war" against his enemies. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind having someone who pushes back on China like he did, or who is willing to upgrade our nuclear arsenal, or who opposes critical race theory and calls it out for being racist.

The fact is, someone needs to call out the crazy extremists on the left: the people who want trigger warnings, who want to hire and fire based on race (which is racist no matter what the context), who want free money for something that happened over 150 years ago, who want to dissolve the US and think we're a terrible country, who think our founding fathers are all terrible and we should destroy Mt Rushmore, who want to cancel people and shows for having the wrong opinions, who think you should silence those who disagree with you instead of debating them, who want to fire people for saying the wrong thing or thinking the wrong thing. Someone needs to push back against all that shit, and I dunno who is gonna do it now.

And worst of all, it's possible that Biden dies in the next 4 years, and we end up with Kamala fucking Harris who laughs about imprisoning pot users.

But all of that is probably preferable to having someone in power who regularly talks about staying on forever and refusing to have a peaceful transition of power and shit like that. America has no room for dictators.

Thanks for listening to my rant. What do you think? And be honest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: Trump Lost. [Re: nooneman] * 5
    #27025388 - 11/06/20 04:57 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Trump sucks. Good riddance. Fun experiment. Time to move on.

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

OfflineYeetusdeetus
 User Gallery

Re: Trump Lost. [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #27025410 - 11/06/20 05:13 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Sure, that tax legislation cut taxes for a lot of big corporations and didn't help the middle class, but by cutting those taxes on corporations, that was like pouring gasoline onto the bonfire of our economy. If you ask me, the reason the economy has been so good these past years is largely because of that legislation.

Whatever would we do without our oligarchs :lol:

Trump sucks, Biden sucks. I think Biden is actually happy dems didn’t make gains in the legislative branch, because now he can just blame congress for not passing anything popular

--------------------

OfflineBeardedWizard
Stranger
Male

Loc: Meeshgan usa Flag
Re: Trump Lost. [Re: Yeetusdeetus]
    #27025422 - 11/06/20 05:19 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Bump stocks banned under trump 30 round clips on their way out to

OnlineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Trump Lost. [Re: nooneman] * 2
    #27025453 - 11/06/20 05:36 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I could not overlook Trump's serious shortcomings, no matter the outcome of his executive action. I gave him a chance to prove his mettle; it took about 2 months to come to the above conclusion.

Professional etiquette and bearing are extremely important qualities I look for in a leader...probably bias from my military past. How would you feel, walking into a courtroom and the judge was wearing a clown wig?
Thats how I felt about Trump.Add the disparaging remarks on veterans on top; there ya go.

Edited by SirTripAlot (11/06/20 05:36 PM)

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Trump Lost. [Re: SirTripAlot] * 8
    #27025511 - 11/06/20 06:20 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

America is less and less the economic force it once was. That trend will continue. No leader can stop that, but a good leader can keep us respected in the global arena. Trump lost America a shitload of respect and credibility. The damage from that will last decades.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Trump Lost. [Re: Enlil] * 2
    #27025516 - 11/06/20 06:21 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Stop spreading misinformation.

We do not need this now.

/thread

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Lost. [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #27025518 - 11/06/20 06:22 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Name one false thing i said

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Trump Lost. [Re: Enlil]
    #27025525 - 11/06/20 06:26 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Name one false thing i said

Sorry. Did I direct that at you? My apologies, may I try again?

To the OP.

Stop spreading misinformation.

We do not need this now.

Please change thread title.

------

That better, Enlil?

I just type in this big white box.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

Edited by HamHead (11/06/20 06:27 PM)

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Lost. Bigly. [Re: HamHead] * 2
    #27025528 - 11/06/20 06:28 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

The thread title is accurate. And yes.. you specifically directed it to me

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Trump Lost. [Re: Enlil]
    #27025549 - 11/06/20 06:44 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
The thread title is accurate.

Explain how.

Trump has lawsuits in at least three states.

Recounts in Georgia and Wisconsin.

Thread title misleading.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Lost. Bigly. [Re: HamHead] * 4
    #27025555 - 11/06/20 06:46 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Lawsuits aren't how elections are decided, bro. Biden doesn't need Georgia or Wisconsin to win. He lost,  dude... get over it

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Trump Lost. Bigly. [Re: Enlil]
    #27025570 - 11/06/20 06:53 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Lawsuits aren't how elections are decided, bro. He doesn't need Georgia or Wisconsin to win. He lost,  dude... get over it

Interesting perspective.

Hanging chad ring any bells, Enlil?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Lost. Bigly. [Re: HamHead] * 3
    #27025572 - 11/06/20 06:54 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

That election was decided by votes.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#27025577 - 11/06/20 06:58 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
That election was decided by votes.

Did they not recount?

Were there court cases involved?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Lost. Bigly. [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #27025585 - 11/06/20 07:03 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Every election has court cases. Courts don't decide who wins.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinemasspan
l'eclair
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Trump Lost. Bigly. [Re: HamHead]
    #27025618 - 11/06/20 07:21 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Biden is likely to win, and i am not here to pile on Trump bc there is absolutely no point and i respect people's right to think/chose for themselves and not to make them feel like they lost, bc voting is a win in itself. The reasons people don't like Trump are alot of same the reasons people do like him, so i want to extend to him the courtesy of saying something positive about him whether that was his intention or not.

he woke alot of people up. he drew back the curtain and exposed people for who they really are, what they believe and think, and i don't know of any previous president that got so many people involved in questioning what was really happening in this country and the world.

i think he did this incredibly well and if he did provide a service, this was it. Some strange part of me is going to miss the utter chaos of waking up and wondering how he embarassed us on the world stage or if we were going to witness a nuclear war, but i will get over this.

--------------------

my mother said, to get things done, you'd better not mess with Major Tom...whose status is the baddest, everytime 'they' bless the apparatus

InvisibleDontFearThePeepr
 User Gallery

Re: Trump Lost. Bigly. [Re: masspan]
    #27025692 - 11/06/20 08:15 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Lol well, it's not over yet. Not until he actually leaves office. We won't know the ultimate outcome for sometime. He pretty clearly lost the election and is looking to undermine the results in any way that he can, so he's basically trying to sue his way into a second term now.

--------------------
It's only the strongest people who will actually help

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump Lost. Bigly. [Re: DontFearThePeepr]
    #27025694 - 11/06/20 08:18 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

That'll never happen.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#27025698 - 11/06/20 08:25 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Michigan machines glitch, counting 6000 trump votes for biden.

47 counties used same software.

My mom and I voted with pen and paper. She said Soros has investments in the software.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]