Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >
OfflineSTPLSD25
Shaman
Male User Gallery

Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. * 1
    #27024838 - 11/06/20 01:25 PM (26 days, 16 hours ago)

Trump lost the Election... Period! His crazy ass supporters can whine that Biden is "stealing the election" all they want, the truth of the matter is Donald Trump is widely unpopular because of his own actions. He would be wise to fade quietly into the background, and not leave kicking and screaming which will end badly for everyone.

If the Supreme Court overturns the will of the American People they will be in effect creating a Dictatorship... Americans will not tolerate it! There will be "Not my President" riots and looting nationwide. This is only opinion and my educated guess, but if Donald Trump doesn't leave the White House, we are facing a lot of violence and sheer pandemonium. First riots, then National Guard... convenient they just constructed a SECOND fence around the White House.

--------------------
"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed." ~Mahatma Ghandi

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: STPLSD25] * 1
    #27024842 - 11/06/20 01:27 PM (26 days, 16 hours ago)

That’s too bad because the people who aren’t in favor of that had held trump in such high regard until now.

--------------------

OfflineSTPLSD25
Shaman
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #27024867 - 11/06/20 01:37 PM (26 days, 16 hours ago)

I can't really process what you're saying... Are you being Sarcastic? His worshipers will follow him off the George Washington Bridge! It's a fucking cult!!

--------------------
"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed." ~Mahatma Ghandi

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Offlineiggycrop
-
Male

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: STPLSD25] * 4
    #27024887 - 11/06/20 01:49 PM (26 days, 16 hours ago)

He lost, and everyone but him, and a few batshit crazy Trump Cult members know it.  The Supreme Court will NEVER rule on his side and keep him in office, they won't even take up the case.  The military won't lift a fucking finger for him either.  The people on the far left who act like we are in actual danger of him not leaving office are just as delusional as the people who think he won this election.

Having said that, it is damaging to democracy and the general civility of society for him to keep acting like he won.  But is not insurmountable damage.  I liken it to a firm slap in the face.  But the people spouting off about civil war need to shut the fuck up.  And the media is not helping.  They should be mocking him, because he is a joke.  To call him Hitler or Stalin is a dangerous mistake. (not sayin OP called him Hitler or Stalin, just ranting)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: STPLSD25] * 3
    #27024890 - 11/06/20 01:52 PM (26 days, 16 hours ago)

What do you think would possibly cause the Supreme Court to overturn the results?

The only way I see them doing it is if a recount showed Trump as the winner.  :shrug:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: iggycrop] * 4
    #27024901 - 11/06/20 01:59 PM (26 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

iggycrop said:
He lost, and everyone but him, and a few batshit crazy Trump Cult members know it.  The Supreme Court will NEVER rule on his side and keep him in office, they won't even take up the case.  The military won't lift a fucking finger for him either.  The people on the far left who act like we are in actual danger of him not leaving office are just as delusional as the people who think he won this election.

Having said that, it is damaging to democracy and the general civility of society for him to keep acting like he won.  But is not insurmountable damage.  I liken it to a firm slap in the face.  But the people spouting off about civil war need to shut the fuck up.  And the media is not helping.  They should be mocking him, because he is a joke.  To call him Hitler or Stalin is a dangerous mistake. (not sayin OP called him Hitler or Stalin, just ranting)

What Trump is doing isn't damaging to democracy. A democracy with the proper checks and balances can't get hurt from someone like Trump. Why do people give him credit for having so much power?

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: STPLSD25] * 2
    #27024903 - 11/06/20 02:00 PM (26 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

STPLSD25 said:
Trump lost the Election... Period! His crazy ass supporters can whine that Biden is "stealing the election" all they want, the truth of the matter is Donald Trump is widely unpopular because of his own actions. He would be wise to fade quietly into the background, and not leave kicking and screaming which will end badly for everyone.

If the Supreme Court overturns the will of the American People they will be in effect creating a Dictatorship... Americans will not tolerate it! There will be "Not my President" riots and looting nationwide. This is only opinion and my educated guess, but if Donald Trump doesn't leave the White House, we are facing a lot of violence and sheer pandemonium. First riots, then National Guard... convenient they just constructed a SECOND fence around the White House.

Proof that TDS will remain a serious condition for many years to come.

OfflineEzuma
Gontish Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Roke
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: STPLSD25]
    #27024948 - 11/06/20 02:25 PM (26 days, 15 hours ago)

Trump would like very much to be a dictator, surely, but thankfully the system is at least well enough designed to stop such a hamfisted attempt
the big snowflake lost and we all get to enjoy his hissy-fit now :popcorn:

OfflineSTPLSD25
Shaman
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27024978 - 11/06/20 02:40 PM (26 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
What do you think would possibly cause the Supreme Court to overturn the results?

The only way I see them doing it is if a recount showed Trump as the winner.  :shrug:

Maybe because he appointed them for their radical right views, no matter how creepy or ditzy they were. He rushed to fill that vacancy, knowing he would need a supreme court majority to steal the Election. Of course a few handpicked Trump people would overturn the election without him being the actual winner...

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: STPLSD25] * 3
    #27025007 - 11/06/20 02:53 PM (26 days, 15 hours ago)

Do you seriously believe the Supreme Court would just declare Trump winner without him winning the election?  That's pretty :tinfoil:.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineBeardedWizard
Stranger
Male

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: qman]
    #27025239 - 11/06/20 05:16 PM (26 days, 13 hours ago)

Quote:

qman said

What Trump is doing isn't damaging to democracy. A democracy with the proper checks and balances can't get hurt from someone like Trump. Why do people give him credit for having so much power?

Its not that Trump has anymore or less power than other presidents have had to govern, its that he is such a polarizing person he says and does things that divide us in a very unhealthy way. Why would you want to say and do things that could possibly insight violence between countrymen? Thats what i belive is Trumps strength as president he will just say whatever he wants regardless of what the consequences we the citizens could presumably have to deal with.

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #27025279 - 11/06/20 05:35 PM (26 days, 12 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Do you seriously believe the Supreme Court would just declare Trump winner without him winning the election?  That's pretty :tinfoil:.

The odds of that happening are incredibly low, and the backlash from that would be severe.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Rational Fitlosopher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Ezuma] * 1
    #27027809 - 11/08/20 02:34 AM (25 days, 3 hours ago)

Quote:

Ezuma said:
Trump would like very much to be a dictator, surely, but thankfully the system is at least well enough designed to stop such a hamfisted attempt
the big snowflake lost and we all get to enjoy his hissy-fit now :popcorn:

Which system; the one that disenfranchised Bernie twice in a row, but now that's it's Trump it's ok and we can ignore the system is most likely rigged all together?

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #27027883 - 11/08/20 04:32 AM (25 days, 1 hour ago)

People have said it's ok for the DNC to rig its own election.

--------------------

Invisiblechopstick
slightly racist
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: STPLSD25] * 1
    #27028308 - 11/08/20 12:15 PM (24 days, 18 hours ago)

Ahh, guess we can just ignore all the blatant evidence of voter fraud and ballot harvesting which just happened to take place in all the key battleground states all across the country simultaneously, all universally 100% in favor of Joe Biden.

And the magic 130k votes that appeared in the middle of the night 100% in Biden's favor in both Wisconsin and Michigan at the same time.

And all the other innumerable instances of blatant fraud taking place in this sham election.

But sure, Joe won fair and square.

Hah.

Hah.

Hah.

The fact is, the Democrats cheated and they still almost lost anyway.

This country is fucked - Make no mistake, nothing will ever really be the same from here on out.

The establishment have cleverly used the media to divide the people in a near 50/50 split and label Trump a fascist Nazi for the past 4 years (when it's really they themselves who engage in the use of blatantly fascist tactics), and now they've gone outright and blatantly stolen an entire election infront of the American people without giving a damn for the Constitution or our Democracy or the Founding Fathers or any of the basic principles that this country was founded upon.

On the plus side, this blatant theft of the election may serve to finally awaken some of the non-sheep out there.

Oh, and one last thing. Don't be surprised if Trump does manage to pull an upset through the court system. The fate of this country now rests upon the supreme court.

God help us all.

Edited by chopstick (11/08/20 12:15 PM)

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick] * 1
    #27028385 - 11/08/20 12:54 PM (24 days, 17 hours ago)

Luckily, all of that shit is just a fantasy.  There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud, and the courts have already rejected most of the lawsuits for lack of evidence.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblechopstick
slightly racist
Male

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Enlil] * 3
    #27028421 - 11/08/20 01:15 PM (24 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Luckily, all of that shit is just a fantasy.  There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud, and the courts have already rejected most of the lawsuits for lack of evidence.

I wouldn't expect anything less from you, Enlil. You've been living in fantasy world from day one of your presence on this forum.

The American people will not stand for the theft of this election, and the blatant fraud that has taken place all over the country.

First the Democrats lie about Russian collusion with Trump for the past 4 years, which turned out to be a Lie. Trump won in 2016 without any foreign aid.

Then they Lied again to attempt to impeach Trump for something which, as it turned out Joe Biden was 100% guilty of (firing the prosecutor in Ukraine for investigating his son's shady business deal in the country.)

And now they've engaged in outright election fraud to steal back Power, because they could not win it fairly.

This country is in dire straits, and that's putting it mildly. The Left is playing a very, very dangerous game here.

Edited by chopstick (11/08/20 01:16 PM)

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick]
    #27028422 - 11/08/20 01:16 PM (24 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Ahh, guess we can just ignore all the blatant evidence of voter fraud and ballot harvesting which just happened to take place in all the key battleground states all across the country simultaneously, all universally 100% in favor of Joe Biden.

And the magic 130k votes that appeared in the middle of the night 100% in Biden's favor in both Wisconsin and Michigan at the same time.

And all the other innumerable instances of blatant fraud taking place in this sham election.

Hah.

Hah.

Hah.

This country is fucked - Make no mistake, nothing will ever really be the same from here on out.

The establishment have cleverly used the media to divide the people in a near 50/50 split and label Trump a fascist Nazi for the past 4 years (when it's really they themselves who engage in the use of blatantly fascist tactics), and now they've gone outright and blatantly stolen an entire election infront of the American people without giving a damn for the Constitution or our Democracy or the Founding Fathers or any of the basic principles that this country was founded upon.

On the plus side, this blatant theft of the election may serve to finally awaken some of the non-sheep out there.

Oh, and one last thing. Don't be surprised if Trump does manage to pull an upset through the court system. The fate of this country now rests upon the supreme court.

God help us all.

The evidence is so blatant the neither Trump nor the RNC can prove that there was any cheating.

I honestly don't understand how Trumpsters are so up their own ass on this point, especially when Republicans did quite well this election.

--------------------
A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Invisiblechopstick
slightly racist
Male

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: christopera] * 1
    #27028428 - 11/08/20 01:20 PM (24 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

The evidence is so blatant the neither Trump nor the RNC can prove that there was any cheating.

I honestly don't understand how Trumpsters are so up their own ass on this point, especially when Republicans did quite well this election.

Yeah - Just wait until things play out in the supreme court.

Cheating Joe and his brainwashed supporters are celebrating a premature victory, a victory which has so far only been called by the media - The same fake news media that has been Lying to the American people about anything and everything since before I was even born.

Truth be told, I was never much of a Trump supporter.

But seeing how the Left is shredding and tearing the country apart in an insane attempt to grab power has opened my eyes.

This is a bridge too far for a country that was supposed to be founded on supposedly democratic principles, a country where the integrity of our elections was one of our main pillars.

That pillar has just now been shattered, turning America into no better than any third world country.

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick]
    #27028429 - 11/08/20 01:21 PM (24 days, 17 hours ago)

--------------------

Edited by Psilynut2 (11/08/20 01:24 PM)

InvisibleMycolorado
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Interdimensional Bootcamp
    #27028434 - 11/08/20 01:25 PM (24 days, 16 hours ago)

:melt:

Edited by Mycolorado (11/08/20 01:25 PM)

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Mycolorado] * 1
    #27028443 - 11/08/20 01:30 PM (24 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Quote:

Yeah - Just wait until things play out in the supreme court.

Cheating Joe and his brainwashed supporters are celebrating a premature victory, a victory which has so far only been called by the media - The same fake news media that has been Lying to the American people about anything and everything since before I was even born.

Truth be told, I was never much of a Trump supporter.

But seeing how the Left is shredding and tearing the country apart in an insane attempt to grab power has opened my eyes.

This is a bridge too far for a country that was supposed to be founded on supposedly democratic principles, a country where the integrity of our elections was one of our main pillars.

That pillar has just now been shattered, turning America into no better than any third world country.

There's you and some of the crazies who support Trump claiming the election was stolen.

Then there is everybody else asking where the evidence is. Here's an actual photo of one person waiting on that evidence.

Trump has 72 days to get to the Supreme Court. In other words, let's hope the door hits him on the ass on his way out of the White House.

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/07/932214005/will-this-election-be-a-replay-of-bush-v-gore-at-the-supreme-court-not-likely

Don't shed too many tears into your Froot Loops when the Supreme Court never hears the case, because there's no evidence that it's needed anyways.

--------------------

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick] * 1
    #27028454 - 11/08/20 01:36 PM (24 days, 16 hours ago)

Your guy got his ass handed to him by a senile old man

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblechopstick
slightly racist
Male

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: christopera] * 2
    #27028455 - 11/08/20 01:37 PM (24 days, 16 hours ago)

Ahh, a trademark tactic of brainwashed Leftists. You can't refute any of my points but you don't hesitate to resort to talking shit.

You talk shit now, but if Trump does manage to pull out even a tiny win, regardless if voter fraud ends up being proven, anywhere you'll be screaming about how he's a fascist dictator merely for standing up for the integrity of our elections.

The sad thing is, you people don't even care about the truth. You just want to prove yourselves as being "right", because being right is more important to your fragile ego's than the future of the United States of America.

This country is beyond brainwashed, especially the newer generations, who have grown up on nothing but their censored social media and delusional echo chamber groupthink.

I pray for us all.

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick] * 4
    #27028463 - 11/08/20 01:43 PM (24 days, 16 hours ago)

How is someone supposed to refute one of your claims when you can't present any evidence to talk about ?

--------------------

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27028468 - 11/08/20 01:46 PM (24 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Ahh, a trademark tactic of brainwashed Leftists. You can't refute any of my points but you don't hesitate to resort to talking shit.

You talk shit now, but if Trump does manage to pull out even a tiny win, regardless if voter fraud ends up being proven, anywhere you'll be screaming about how he's a fascist dictator merely for standing up for the integrity of our elections.

The sad thing is, you people don't even care about the truth. You just want to prove yourselves as being "right", because being right is more important to your fragile ego's than the future of the United States of America.

This country is beyond brainwashed, especially the newer generations, who have grown up on nothing but their censored social media and delusional echo chamber groupthink.

I pray for us all.

lol okay.

Whenever the butt hurt from Trump losing get's a little less sensitive, feel free to provide some proof for your claims. You've presented nothing worth taking seriously.

--------------------

OnlineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: christopera]
    #27028992 - 11/08/20 07:39 PM (24 days, 10 hours ago)

Dictator is so.. tater. How about bananarepublican?

The only thing missing is four rows of impressive medals on his coat.

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :gold:  :silver:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
    #27029176 - 11/08/20 10:00 PM (24 days, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:

Hah.

Hah.

Hah.

God help us all.

There is very little chance of this ever going to the Supreme Court.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Invisiblechopstick
slightly racist
Male

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Asante] * 2
    #27029179 - 11/08/20 10:06 PM (24 days, 8 hours ago)

"You know what, Fuck the American people. Fuck the electoral process. Fuck winning fairly. Let's have legions of dead people vote and have software "glitches" flip thousand of votes from Trump to Biden at the last minute. We can't win fairly so we'll just cheat. Haha. Fuck Trump and fuck everyone who voted him, and Fuck America!" - The Democratic Party

That is more or less what the Left said when they decided to steal an election in defiance of the will of the American people.

Words cannot do justice to the demonic nature of the dark seed that this has now planted in this country's social memory complex.

But you know what they say... Within evil, lies the seed of its own destruction.

This idiotic plan will backfire like every other single Neocon-led operation, and they will come to regret it, when millions of Americans wake up and realize that the Democrats are literally trying to steal an election out of their delusional power hungry psychosis, something which has quite literally sabotaged the future of the entire nation.

Offlinefalcon
In the green

#27029185 - 11/08/20 10:10 PM (24 days, 8 hours ago)

That was some entertaining moral education. You have a gift!

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27029193 - 11/08/20 10:19 PM (24 days, 8 hours ago)

You mad, bro?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick] * 4
    #27029207 - 11/08/20 10:31 PM (24 days, 7 hours ago)

Your argument sounds like

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (11/08/20 10:31 PM)

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #27029254 - 11/08/20 11:20 PM (24 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

This idiotic plan will backfire like every other single Neocon-led operation, and they will come to regret it, when millions of Americans wake up and realize that the Democrats are literally trying to steal an election out of their delusional power hungry psychosis, something which has quite literally sabotaged the future of the entire nation

Your going to love Trumps  election denial rallys .  Its going to be a whole lot of that , some Qanon nutters , a bunch of pissed off racist bastards , confederate flags and COVID . Sounds sweet .

--------------------

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Psilynut2]
    #27029260 - 11/08/20 11:25 PM (24 days, 6 hours ago)

I think it could be packaged as a pay per view Nascar event.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Only I will remain.”

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #27029308 - 11/09/20 12:08 AM (24 days, 6 hours ago)

I know we're not supposed be stoking the fire of division, but this trumper butthurt is so delicious.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblechopstick
slightly racist
Male

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #27029314 - 11/09/20 12:14 AM (24 days, 6 hours ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

This idiotic plan will backfire like every other single Neocon-led operation, and they will come to regret it, when millions of Americans wake up and realize that the Democrats are literally trying to steal an election out of their delusional power hungry psychosis, something which has quite literally sabotaged the future of the entire nation

Your going to love Trumps  election denial rallys .  Its going to be a whole lot of that , some Qanon nutters , a bunch of pissed off racist bastards , confederate flags and COVID . Sounds sweet .

Showing your true colors - because all 70+ million people who voted for Trump are just a bunch of racist nazis, right?

How arrogant that people actually believe that garbage.

Just goes to show how the MSM brainwashing has worked - You are all evidence of that.

Invisiblechopstick
slightly racist
Male

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #27029317 - 11/09/20 12:20 AM (24 days, 6 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
I know we're not supposed be stoking the fire of division, but this trumper butthurt is so delicious.

The butthurt and chaos will be many hundreds of times worse when it ends up being proven in court that election fraud did indeed take place, almost universally in Joe Biden's favor in every single instance.

Except the "tolerant left" won't be content with just bitching on an internet message forum, they'll immediately resort to burning down buildings and looting like usual, while ignoring the evidence and screaming something about fascism.

The only "fascism" at work in this country is being perpetrated by the Lying media and their owners, the Elite, who have somehow managed to successfully psychologically manipulate hundreds of millions of people into hating eachother over petty partisan lines, and spent the last 4 years stoking division just so they could get rid of Trump, a puppet who they did not have full control over.

Biden won't just be a puppet, he's practically the walking embodiment of establishment corruption and decadence.

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick] * 2
    #27029318 - 11/09/20 12:21 AM (24 days, 6 hours ago)

Not all are racist Nazis, but all are clearly tolerant of racism.  Otherwise, they wouldn't vote for Trump.

Quote:

chopstick said:

Biden won't just be a puppet, he's practically the walking embodiment of establishment corruption and decadence.

And he still won't be as bad as Trump.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblechopstick
slightly racist
Male

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #27029335 - 11/09/20 12:32 AM (24 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Not all are racist Nazis, but all are clearly tolerant of racism.  Otherwise, they wouldn't vote for Trump.

Quote:

chopstick said:

:facepalm:

I have nothing to even say to that garbage, Enlil.

Yes, all 70 million Trump voters are either racist or tolerant of racism, therefore we should vote for the Neocon establishment stooge so we can return to the good ol' days of American "exceptionalism", interventionism and endless war.

Trump didn't start a single new war during his presidency. I can't say the same for Obama. But you don't see people calling Obama out as some kind of racist fascist Nazi, even though he bombed Libya back to the stone age, backed literal terrorists in Syria, and backed a far-right Nazi right-wing coup in the Ukraine, backing literal Nazis who went on to slaughter thousands of their own country's citizens in terrifyingly brutal ways.

Obama did ALL THAT, but Trump is racist, therefore he's evil.

Could you guys possibly be bigger hypocrites?

Edited by chopstick (11/09/20 12:33 AM)

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Enlil]
    #27029362 - 11/09/20 12:54 AM (24 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:

Quote:

chopstick said:

Biden voters are also tolerant of racism if we follow your line of reasoning. I voted for the Green Party, therefore I'm not tolerant of racism. :awedance:

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: qman]
    #27029365 - 11/09/20 12:59 AM (24 days, 5 hours ago)

You kinda have to be tolerant of racism to live in this country .

--------------------

InvisiblemndfreezeM
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
    #27029488 - 11/09/20 04:48 AM (24 days, 1 hour ago)

I like this part:

chopstick
slightly racist

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #27029550 - 11/09/20 06:36 AM (23 days, 23 hours ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
"You know what, Fuck the American people. Fuck the electoral process. Fuck winning fairly. Let's have legions of dead people vote and have software "glitches" flip thousand of votes from Trump to Biden at the last minute. We can't win fairly so we'll just cheat. Haha. Fuck Trump and fuck everyone who voted him, and Fuck America!" - The Democratic Party

That is more or less what the Left said when they decided to steal an election in defiance of the will of the American people.

Words cannot do justice to the demonic nature of the dark seed that this has now planted in this country's social memory complex.

But you know what they say... Within evil, lies the seed of its own destruction.

This idiotic plan will backfire like every other single Neocon-led operation, and they will come to regret it, when millions of Americans wake up and realize that the Democrats are literally trying to steal an election out of their delusional power hungry psychosis, something which has quite literally sabotaged the future of the entire nation.

Holy shit. I fucking love how unhinged you are. This is exactly the material I was hoping for when Trump lost.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

OnlineAsanteA
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: mndfreeze] * 1
    #27029572 - 11/09/20 07:04 AM (23 days, 23 hours ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:

Butthurt snowflake beta cuck soy boi loser talk.

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
I like this part:

chopstick
slightly racist

It wasn't lost on me :yesnod:

--------------------

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Asante]
    #27029573 - 11/09/20 07:07 AM (23 days, 23 hours ago)

The most smug trumpanzees I know are all crying about dems rubbing their noses in it.

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

OnlineAsanteA
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #27029579 - 11/09/20 07:11 AM (23 days, 23 hours ago)

Those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind

Trump was already widely viewed as a dictator, internationally.

Let see him make more of a mess of the office of president in the final days.

--------------------

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: koods]
    #27029644 - 11/09/20 08:31 AM (23 days, 21 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

chopstick said:

Holy shit. I fucking love how unhinged you are. This is exactly the material I was hoping for when Trump lost.

That's just your social memory complex talking.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27029704 - 11/09/20 09:33 AM (23 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:

WTF?  Obama?  Why are you still talking about Obama? May as well be talking about William Howard Taft, dude.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Enlil]
    #27029721 - 11/09/20 09:46 AM (23 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

even though he [obama] bombed Libya back to the stone age

Remember when trump said we should send the military into Libya to kill Gaddafi, and how the Libyan people would love us and then we could take their oil?

--------------------

OfflineMach z 800
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: STPLSD25]
    #27029771 - 11/09/20 10:28 AM (23 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

STPLSD25 said:

😂😂😂 i hope he brings this to the court so we can expose these democrats for rigging the election fox, cnn , twiitter , face book are all involved in this.

Trump 2020 dont celebrate to early biden supporters 😂😂

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Mach z 800]
    #27029781 - 11/09/20 10:34 AM (23 days, 19 hours ago)

How cute.  You're still rooting for your game show host to win.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblechopstick
slightly racist
Male

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Asante] * 1
    #27029820 - 11/09/20 11:03 AM (23 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

chopstick said:

Butthurt snowflake beta cuck soy boi loser talk.

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
I like this part:

chopstick
slightly racist

It wasn't lost on me :yesnod:

Ahhh Asante, and here I was thinking you were better than that. It's even more ironic that you don't even live in the US, and yet even you have been brainwashed to think Trump is the literal devil, based on what, exactly? Because your legacy Euro-media said so? You don't even have a dog in this fight, but you feel the need to talk shit on American Trump supporters, without even considering the validity of the points they bring up. It's rather pathetic, and honestly, disappointing that even you don't even care to consider the truth for half a second, out of a worthless need to feel superior to someone else, all over petty political beliefs.

Tell me, will you people be cheering on Joe Biden as he bombs yet another middle east country and starts another war on behalf of the Neocons? Because hey, atleast he's not that fascist Trump, right? Bombing and starting wars is just fine when a Democrat does it. :facepalm:

If we let these people literally steal an election with no consequences to their theft, what else are we going to let them get away with?

That's the question you sheep oughta be asking yourselves.

Not a single one of you, by the way, has managed to refute any of my points. You just trash talk. That's all you people are capable of, and to be honest, it's just quite sad. There isn't much real discourse on the Shroomery these days, you guys just want it to be another echo chamber like Reddit. There used to be a diversity of opinions in this place. Not anymore, I guess.

And by the way, my "slightly racist" description is something that I put on myself more than 10 years ago, in reference to the name "chopstick" being an asian eating tool. It was supposed to be a joke. :facepalm:

How sad and pathetic that you look at me as an enemy merely because I questioned this blatant election fraud. :facepalm:

One thing is for sure. The evil that is at work in this country, and which has brainwashed so many through their control of the media, and their control over the narrative, is turning this entire nation into a toxic mess with millions at each other's throats.. and there's only one group of people who benefit from this, and that is the Elite.

The sooner you people wake up and realize that, the better.

Trump was elected because he was seen as being the Only one who was not directly a puppet of the Elite. Truth be told, we need better choices. What you people don't realize is that Trump rose to power precisely because people were sick and tired of the establishment's control over the country. He is merely a symptom of the root problem which is that this country is entirely controlled by the swamp, and people are sick of it.

I wish it had been someone else. But there was nobody else available.

At this point, our best hope is to elect someone better in 2024, someone who is a real leader with real compassion in their hearts, who they can't just label a Fascist Nazi Racist like they were able to with Trump. Someone like Tulsi Gabbard, maybe. Unfortunately though, there are very few options, and it's a huge uphill battle, because of the fact the elite control the media, they can tarnish and destroy anyone who dares to get in their way.

At any rate, I hope those of you who've spent this entire thread mindlessly gloating without using your higher intelligence, will at-least consider some of my final points before I take my leave of this place for good.

InvisibleMycolorado
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick] * 2
    #27029826 - 11/09/20 11:08 AM (23 days, 19 hours ago)

People are also sick of trump. :shrug:

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Mycolorado]
    #27029828 - 11/09/20 11:11 AM (23 days, 19 hours ago)

At least Chop realizes that Trump has zero compassion.

--------------------

InvisibleMycolorado
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: christopera] * 4
    #27029837 - 11/09/20 11:17 AM (23 days, 19 hours ago)

What I don’t get is why he keeps calling everyone brainwashed sheep without considering the possibility the he himself is exactly that.  He keeps calling the other side names while saying it’s a travesty that the media has brainwashed everyone into hating each other yet is somehow himself immune or exempt from this influence.  :crazy2:

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27029839 - 11/09/20 11:18 AM (23 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:

How sad and pathetic that you look at me as an enemy merely because I questioned this blatant election fraud. :facepalm:

There's no evidence of this fraud other than the fact that you can't believe that anyone would vote against your dear leader.  Fortunately, you're wrong.  Over 75 million people voted against your dear leader, and that's primarily because he's a piece of shit who has disgraced this nation. 

I know that hurts you, but your butthurt isn't evidence of fraud.  There is no evidence of fraud.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Mach z 800] * 3
    #27029866 - 11/09/20 11:30 AM (23 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

Mach z 800 said:
Quote:

STPLSD25 said:

😂😂😂 i hope he brings this to the court so we can expose these democrats for rigging the election fox, cnn , twiitter , face book are all involved in this.

Trump 2020 dont celebrate to early biden supporters 😂😂

Rudy Guiliani is gonna find another laptop with the secret cheating plans any day now

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: koods]
    #27029871 - 11/09/20 11:33 AM (23 days, 18 hours ago)

I can't imagine the tension at the white house these days.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineTHT
Stranger

#27029956 - 11/09/20 12:35 PM (23 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:

I pray for us all.

Trump was able to get in with so-called lovers of Jesus not because he's a fucking Messiah or even a remotely decent person, but because religious people have no critical thinking skills...it's like a farm full of cows ready to slaughter when you make people lean on "faith" instead of "evidence". 
Why do you give Trump so much control over your opinion?  Why do you trust Trump when he goes on with NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER yet scramble to hide from actual evidence that proves Trump is everything you accuse the Left of? What do you want from your country? From your President? Every Republican president in my lifetime has been an utter fuck-up, and every Democrat has had to collect the pieces left to them by a busted-ass Republican administration that leaves the economy and international relations on the brink of collapse. EVERY TIME. 

Thank fuck Trump and his admin are so incompetent, otherwise the US would definitely be totally ruined. Now we need to make an example of him and his administration...I'd honestly love to see him executed on live TV.

Edited by Enlil (11/09/20 12:47 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Mycolorado]
    #27029960 - 11/09/20 12:40 PM (23 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

Mycolorado said:
What I don’t get is why he keeps calling everyone brainwashed sheep without considering the possibility the he himself is exactly that.

Some people are so brainwashed they still think there is hidden evidence Trump colluded with Russia.  :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: THT]
    #27029969 - 11/09/20 12:45 PM (23 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

THT said:
...WE can't argue with retards like you...retards who can't grasp basic logic and believe fucking anything they want like stupid children.

Why do you trust Trump when he goes on with NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER

But people have been posting evidence of voter fraud to blind eyes here.  Enlil says a few hundred here and a few hundred there doesn't add up to the thousands Trump needs.  Maybe he's right, I think we'll never know.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27029976 - 11/09/20 12:49 PM (23 days, 17 hours ago)

What evidence has been presented in court?  That's all that matters.  People talking shit on YouTube isn't evidence of anything.  From what I can tell, no court has found evidence of any voter fraud at all so far.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblechopstick
slightly racist
Male

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: THT] * 1
    #27029982 - 11/09/20 12:51 PM (23 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

Thank fuck Trump and his admin are so incompetent, otherwise the US would definitely be totally ruined. Now we need to make an example of him and his administration...I'd honestly love to see him executed on live TV.

This more or less sums up the insane attitude of the Left, and is why so many people decided to support Trump over the walking gaffe-machine that is Joe Biden.

Why don't we just round up all Trump supporters and then have them executed too, while we're at it? You know, since they're all literally nazis.

The hatred and the vitriol you feel isn't even your own, it's just a projection that you allowed somebody in the media to instill inside of you.

Unfortunately, people are easy to manipulate, and the Elite are quite good at it.

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27029987 - 11/09/20 12:54 PM (23 days, 17 hours ago)

You should hire a lawyer and prove this election fraud you are so adamant has happened. If it's the slam dunk you claim, you stand to really benefit from seeing this through. You know, put your money where your mouth is.

--------------------

Invisiblechopstick
slightly racist
Male

#27029991 - 11/09/20 12:56 PM (23 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
What evidence has been presented in court?  That's all that matters.  People talking shit on YouTube isn't evidence of anything.  From what I can tell, no court has found evidence of any voter fraud at all so far.

There are mountains of circumstantial evidence all over the place, including many statistical irregularities that would be impossible to replicate without engaging in massive voter fraud, ballot harvesting schemes, or both, all in favor of Joe Biden. To ignore it is to literally bury one's head in the sand.

You are right, though, that the onus is on Trump to prove it in court. The supreme court proceedings haven't even started yet, but I am confident, given the mountains of evidence that have been procured so far, he will be able to atleast score some victories.

Will it be enough to overturn the election results? Maybe, maybe not. I do know that in Nevada alone, it has been said that 9,000 individuals illegally voted who had already moved out of the state. If it turns out these were mostly in favor of Biden, that is one state right there that could flip red.

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27029993 - 11/09/20 01:00 PM (23 days, 17 hours ago)

Here's a good one. Only 39 out of 197 Republican Representatives back an investigation into voter fraud.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/read-39-gop-house-members-send-letter-to-barr-investigate-voter-fraud?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

The fraud is so obvious and widespread that the other 158 don't seem to be concerned.

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #27029997 - 11/09/20 01:05 PM (23 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

You know, since they're all literally nazis.

That's not true , some I assume are good people .

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: christopera]
    #27030021 - 11/09/20 01:16 PM (23 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

christopera said:
Here's a good one. Only 39 out of 197 Republican Representatives back an investigation into voter fraud.

The fraud is so obvious and widespread that the other 158 don't seem to be concerned.

Congress supports the establishment candidate.  What's new?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27030026 - 11/09/20 01:18 PM (23 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
it has been said that 9,000 individuals illegally voted

"it has been said..."

Unless it is said in court under oath, it doesn't mean shit.  And 9000 votes won't even come close to flipping Nevada.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #27030027 - 11/09/20 01:19 PM (23 days, 17 hours ago)

No, they specifically don’t support a baseless investigation.

Stop whining about the establishment.

--------------------

Invisiblechopstick
slightly racist
Male

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: christopera] * 2
    #27030045 - 11/09/20 01:31 PM (23 days, 16 hours ago)

Trump broke all voting records EVER for black people, hispanics, married white women, hell, even LGBTQ people voted for Trump in record numbers. Trump got more than 30% of the black vote, historic for a Republican candidate.

These facts alone completely shatter the narrative that only racist white people support Trump.

Democrats lost ground across all key voting demographics across the board.

Republicans gained 8 seats in the House and retained the Senate.

But somehow Trump still lost?

Something doesn't pass the smell test here.

The Democratic party thinks they can just cheat their way into office, because the media has their back.

Heh.

I don't think so.

Edited by chopstick (11/09/20 01:32 PM)

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27030065 - 11/09/20 01:38 PM (23 days, 16 hours ago)

YOU KEEP SAYING THINGS BUT HAVE NO PROOF TO BACK IT UP.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#27030079 - 11/09/20 01:43 PM (23 days, 16 hours ago)

Trump got more than 30% of the black vote? :lolwut:

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27030081 - 11/09/20 01:44 PM (23 days, 16 hours ago)

I'm sure there's some county somewhere that this is true.  It certainly isn't true nationwide.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27030088 - 11/09/20 01:49 PM (23 days, 16 hours ago)

Here's a good one for you, and with proof.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/how-black-voters-key-cities-helped-deliver-election-joe-biden-n1246980

Quote:

Between bites of food and watching election returns turn bits of the national map red or blue, Brown juggled calls, internet video sessions and texts, in each countering the conventional wisdom with journalists, political operatives and others that the election would come down to Donald Trump's mythical all-white suburbs filled with stay-at-home moms or Joe Biden's ability to convert them. Instead, it was decided in racially diverse urban centers and increasingly diverse suburbs in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, Arizona and Georgia.

The Black people who make up 39 percent or more of the population in those areas chose Biden, with some exceptions. In fact, once the vote counts from Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee and Atlanta started to near completion, Trump's lead in their respective states disappeared. Biden — who would not have been the Democratic presidential nominee without Black voters in South Carolina — reached 270 Electoral College votes in large part because of Black voters in these cities.

Ohhh, so when Biden got more of the Black vote, he won. Which counters your fairytale about Trump winning the black vote.

Here's another.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/black-men-drifted-democrats-toward-trump-record-numbers-polls-show-n1246447

Quote:

Eighty percent of Black men supported Joe Biden, down slightly from Hilary Clinton’s 82 percent in 2016 but significantly down from Barack Obama’s level of support among Black men in 2012 and 2008.

In Obama’s first presidential campaign, 95 percent of Black male voters and 96 percent of Black women chose him. Four years later, support from Black women remained at 96 percent for Obama’s 2012 re-election, while the figure for Black men slid to 87 percent.

Black people don't like Donald Trump. I know because I live in a very black neighborhood in my city, but you don't have to trust me. 80% of black voters chose Biden.

--------------------

Invisiblechopstick
slightly racist
Male

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: christopera] * 1
    #27030097 - 11/09/20 01:57 PM (23 days, 16 hours ago)

https://nypost.com/2020/11/04/despite-racist-charges-trump-did-better-with-minorities-than-any-gop-candidate-in-60-years

Ahh, so the actual statistic was that he got 26 - 28% of the non-white vote. My bad.

My point still stands - he did better with minorities than any GOP candidate since the 1960's.

And then there's this:

Quote:

Overall, exit polls indicated that 32 to 35 percent of Latinos voted for the president. And young black men are gravitating to the GOP at a remarkable pace (given the baseline).

But I guess Mexican and young black men are racist hicks too?

Heh.

Edited by chopstick (11/09/20 01:58 PM)

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27030102 - 11/09/20 01:59 PM (23 days, 16 hours ago)

Latinos are white, dude.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27030115 - 11/09/20 02:09 PM (23 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
https://nypost.com/2020/11/04/despite-racist-charges-trump-did-better-with-minorities-than-any-gop-candidate-in-60-years

Ahh, so the actual statistic was that he got 26 - 28% of the non-white vote. My bad.

My point still stands - he did better with minorities than any GOP candidate since the 1960's.

And then there's this:

Quote:

Overall, exit polls indicated that 32 to 35 percent of Latinos voted for the president. And young black men are gravitating to the GOP at a remarkable pace (given the baseline).

But I guess Mexican and young black men are racist hicks too?

Heh.

You said;

Quote:

Trump broke all voting records EVER for black people, hispanics, married white women, hell, even LGBTQ people voted for Trump in record numbers.

Your own link said 60 years, not "EVER". Also your link failed to address married white women, LGBTQ, and it was posted on the 4th using exit polling, not actual votes.

Black women won the election for Biden.; https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/11/07/black-women-joe-biden-vote/

White women voted for Biden, and Latinos did too; https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/05/us-election-demographics-race-gender-age-biden-trump

Quote:

Tens of millions of dollars were spent by Democratic and Republican campaign groups over the past couple of years to register voters and help increase turnout, especially among Latino communities. Grassroots Latino activism in states such as Arizona and Georgia, which are historically Republican, appear to have boosted Biden significantly.

I don't think there is a good way to follow LGBQT votes, but I guarantee a guy who runs on a faux christian stance and stacked the supreme court in a conservative manner isn't gaining votes from gay and trans people. It's idiotic that you even believe as much.

--------------------

Edited by christopera (11/09/20 02:12 PM)

Invisiblechopstick
slightly racist
Male

#27030119 - 11/09/20 02:12 PM (23 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Latinos are white, dude.

I'm no expert, but that sounds like a blanket racial statement to me...

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27030120 - 11/09/20 02:13 PM (23 days, 16 hours ago)

Race is a social construct.  Get over it.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblechopstick
slightly racist
Male

#27030127 - 11/09/20 02:16 PM (23 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Race is a social construct.  Get over it.

Well if race is a social construct then how is Trump racist if race doesn't even exist, according to you?

But when a minority votes for Trump, suddenly it doesn't count because "muh actually Latinos are all white"?

Sounds like you wanna have your cake and eat it too.

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27030138 - 11/09/20 02:22 PM (23 days, 16 hours ago)

Just because it's a social construct doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Law is a social construct, but people can still go to gaol for breaking them.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Anonymous]
    #27030152 - 11/09/20 02:29 PM (23 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Democrats lost ground across all key voting demographics across the board.

Democrats grew their popular vote margin and flipped the electoral college margin. It is not mathematically possible they lost ground with everyone. Use your brain.

Quote:

Trump got more than 30% of the black vote, historic for a Republican candidate.

Alternative fact

Quote:

But somehow Trump still lost?

Something doesn't pass the smell test here.

I mentioned this a week ago. I was noticing a lot of yards with signs for down ballot republicans, but no trump sign. Republicans were also appalled by trump and found him deplorable. He’s the most despised person on earth.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27030158 - 11/09/20 02:31 PM (23 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

christopera said:

Congress supports the establishment candidate.  What's new?

Blah blah establishment blah blah make believe

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27030160 - 11/09/20 02:33 PM (23 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

THT said:
...WE can't argue with retards like you...retards who can't grasp basic logic and believe fucking anything they want like stupid children.

Why do you trust Trump when he goes on with NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER

But people have been posting evidence of voter fraud to blind eyes here.  Enlil says a few hundred here and a few hundred there doesn't add up to the thousands Trump needs.  Maybe he's right, I think we'll never know.

What evidence? I’ve seen lots of articles saying fraud is possible and fraud has happened in the past. Where’s the actual evidence of fraud in this election?

--------------------

Invisiblechopstick
slightly racist
Male

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: koods] * 1
    #27030164 - 11/09/20 02:36 PM (23 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:

I mentioned this a week ago. I was noticing a lot of yards with signs for down ballot republicans, but no trump sign. Republicans were also appalled by trump and found him deplorable. He’s the most despised person on earth.

Republicans found him deplorable and yet Trump still got more votes than Obama did in 2008? Right.

He might be the most hated person on the planet, but that's only because of the media-manufactured garbage. At this point, I've pretty much accepted that if the Media goes all out on someone, they can make virtually anyone they want the most hated person on the planet, completely regardless of that person's actual qualities as a person.

Trump had a rough personality to be sure, but if you examine the things he actually did during his first term, he's not any worse than any president that came before him. In-fact, he killed a lot less people in overseas conflicts than Obama did, although his sanctions-regime has still caused a lot of suffering. But guess what, he still isn't any worse than Obama, or Bush, or the people before them. You've just been told to hate him because he didn't go along with the MIC's plans to launch a no fly zone in Syria and ignite a war with Russia like how they wanted, and which is exactly what Hillary would have done if she had been elected president in 2016.

Invisiblechopstick
slightly racist
Male

#27030175 - 11/09/20 02:44 PM (23 days, 15 hours ago)

How ironic that if Hillary had beaten Trump in 2016 America's cities might have literally been vaporized into ashes from the resulting war with Russia that the Neocons were trying to start under Hillary, and you would all probably be dead.

And yet Trump won instead, completely preventing it from becoming reality.

It's like you'd all almost rather would have been vaporized into radioactive ash than admit the Neocon war agenda is far, far worse for the country than anything Trump could possibly ever hope to do.

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27030185 - 11/09/20 02:52 PM (23 days, 15 hours ago)

Wow, you're so misinformed.  Trump has done far more drone strikes than Obama, and he's had less than half the time in office.  Trump also downplayed a pandemic that has killed a quarter of a million Americans and completely destroyed the economy.  I don't know why you're still so hung up on Hilary Clinton, but Trump has done more damage to America than any other president in this century or last.

Quote:

chopstick said:

Republicans found him deplorable and yet Trump still got more votes than Obama did in 2008?

Obama got a higher percentage of the population, though

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleMycolorado
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

#27030202 - 11/09/20 03:00 PM (23 days, 15 hours ago)

I despised trump long before became president.  He’s always been a piece of shit, not to mention a piss poor businessman.  Trump needed zero help from the msm in convincing people to dislike him. :shrug:

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying... Flag
    #27030221 - 11/09/20 03:10 PM (23 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:

Different then usual? A guy walks around with a briefcase he could open at any time and push a button and nuke the world.

--------------------
The point to meditating is to feel the same when you are meditation as when you aren't. To be balanced inside and out. Difficult to do when being aware of breath and sensation. However, not impossible. Feeling ok about yourself at all times seems to be a great difficult skill to master. The concept so simple a snail could understand it. To practice it some of the greatest Albert Einstein type minds couldn't master it.

It's like the trick to human problems is to be even more human. Not less human but as human as possible, only understanding human nature.

Understanding subtleties is hard. What is subtle? Subtle is powerful. Atoms are subtle. Atoms make up everything we are. Understanding subtleties is one of the hardest parts of life.

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: imachavel]
    #27030224 - 11/09/20 03:12 PM (23 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

imachavel said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

Different then usual? A guy walks around with a briefcase he could open at any time and push a button and nuke the world.

That's movie shit.  It doesn't actually work that way.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27030226 - 11/09/20 03:14 PM (23 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Quote:

koods said:

Republicans found him deplorable and yet Trump still got more votes than Obama did in 2008? Right.

He might be the most hated person on the planet, but that's only because of the media-manufactured garbage. At this point, I've pretty much accepted that if the Media goes all out on someone, they can make virtually anyone they want the most hated person on the planet, completely regardless of that person's actual qualities as a person.

Trump had a rough personality to be sure, but if you examine the things he actually did during his first term, he's not any worse than any president that came before him. In-fact, he killed a lot less people in overseas conflicts than Obama did, although his sanctions-regime has still caused a lot of suffering. But guess what, he still isn't any worse than Obama, or Bush, or the people before them. You've just been told to hate him because he didn't go along with the MIC's plans to launch a no fly zone in Syria and ignite a war with Russia like how they wanted, and which is exactly what Hillary would have done if she had been elected president in 2016.

Obama got 69.5 million votes, which is equivalent to 74 million votes in 2020 due to the approx 7.5% increase in the US population since 2008. Donald Trump has been regarded as con artist, failed businessman, cheat and a moral degenerate for decades. He’s been a laughing stock for as long as I can remember . Nobody needed the media to see what is plain as day.

I’m really enjoying the desperation dripping from your posts. Keep it up.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27030250 - 11/09/20 03:22 PM (23 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

trump had a rough personality to be sure, but if you examine the things he actually did during his first term,

Off the top of my head: he has the worst jobs creation record of any president in American history: the only president to leave office with fewer jobs in the country than when he took office.

He created the largest budget deficit in American history, more than doubling the record set by george w Bush

For all his rhetoric about immigration, illegal border crossings were way up under trump compared to Obama and ICE arrests were down.

He’s pretty much a failure at doing better than Obama on the things he campaigned on: immigration and the economy.

--------------------

Edited by koods (11/09/20 03:36 PM)

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27030323 - 11/09/20 04:07 PM (23 days, 14 hours ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
How ironic that if Hillary had beaten Trump in 2016 America's cities might have literally been vaporized into ashes from the resulting war with Russia that the Neocons were trying to start under Hillary, and you would all probably be dead.

It's like you'd all almost rather would have been vaporized into radioactive ash than admit the Neocon war agenda is far, far worse for the country than anything Trump could possibly ever hope to do.

That sounds like a story you have made up.

--------------------

Offlinefalcon
In the green

#27030421 - 11/09/20 05:32 PM (23 days, 12 hours ago)

Quote:

christopera said:
Quote:

chopstick said:

That sounds like a story you have made up.

It's a compelling well told fantasy. Chopstick is an interesting word smith.

InvisiblemndfreezeM
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27030457 - 11/09/20 06:06 PM (23 days, 12 hours ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

There are mountains of circumstantial evidence all over the place, including many statistical irregularities that would be impossible to replicate without engaging in massive voter fraud, ballot harvesting schemes, or both, all in favor of Joe Biden. To ignore it is to literally bury one's head in the sand.

You are right, though, that the onus is on Trump to prove it in court. The supreme court proceedings haven't even started yet, but I am confident, given the mountains of evidence that have been procured so far, he will be able to atleast score some victories.

Will it be enough to overturn the election results? Maybe, maybe not. I do know that in Nevada alone, it has been said that 9,000 individuals illegally voted who had already moved out of the state. If it turns out these were mostly in favor of Biden, that is one state right there that could flip red.

Wasn't there a thing a little while back with the republicans putting up illegal ballot boxes??  I swore there was.  Must have actually been dems tho.

--------------------

quote]Urb said:

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: mndfreeze]
    #27030509 - 11/09/20 06:50 PM (23 days, 11 hours ago)

Republicans were putting up illegal ballot boxes in California .

Quote:

California Republican Party Admits It Placed Misleading Ballot Boxes Around State

Government officials say the receptacles are illegal and could lead to election fraud, but the party says it will continue the practice.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/10/12/us/politics/california-gop-drop-boxes.amp.htmlP

--------------------

InvisiblemndfreezeM
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Psilynut2]
    #27030520 - 11/09/20 07:01 PM (23 days, 11 hours ago)

Yeah, I knew about it, I was just being cheeky with how I presented it.

--------------------

quote]Urb said:

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: mndfreeze]
    #27030587 - 11/09/20 08:01 PM (23 days, 10 hours ago)

Let’s not forget about Jacob Wohl being arrested for making robocalls intended to suppress voting.

There was a man in Pa who voted his deceased father’s ballot.

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#27030618 - 11/09/20 08:29 PM (23 days, 9 hours ago)

Apparently that dumbass has an onlyfans :lmafo:

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27030620 - 11/09/20 08:31 PM (23 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

mndfreeze said:
Wasn't there a thing a little while back with the republicans putting up illegal ballot boxes??  I swore there was.  Must have actually been dems tho.

To be clear, that wasn't about cheating on the number of votes, that was about the GOP offering an opportunity for Republicans to drop off their ballot with someone they know and trust.

California law doesn't allow them to do it the way they did.

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#27031157 - 11/10/20 09:30 AM (22 days, 20 hours ago)

That's how the California Republican Party responded to the allegations.

The state of California feared that ballots could be selectively disposed of, and advised anyone who put a ballot in the unauthorized boxes to use the state website and verify that their vote was counted.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27031295 - 11/10/20 11:37 AM (22 days, 18 hours ago)

But ballots are sealed by the time they get to the election boxes.  It would be advantageous to Biden if republican friendly ballots were disposed of.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27031303 - 11/10/20 11:43 AM (22 days, 18 hours ago)

Sealed, yes, but identifying information is on the outside, and they could dispose of ballots cast by registered democrats.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#27031321 - 11/10/20 11:49 AM (22 days, 18 hours ago)

I'm just repeating what the California officials said.

You have to admit it is rather strange for one party to put up fake official ballot boxes. I doubt there was a shortage of real ones.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27031370 - 11/10/20 12:15 PM (22 days, 18 hours ago)

California law should be followed, whatever it says.

--------------------

InvisibletyrannicalrexS
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #27031525 - 11/10/20 02:09 PM (22 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

chopstick said:

WTF?  Obama?  Why are you still talking about Obama? May as well be talking about William Howard Taft, dude.

Allllrighty then!:tongue:

--------------------

Watermelon man-"I think that society and just everything , it dose a good job at making people want to live some bull shit fairytale. it's mostly just so they can suck whatever out of us. The only thing they can suck is my dick." :smile:

OfflineHappinessStan
Fungivore
Male User Gallery

Loc: Worcester, UK
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick] * 3
    #27042268 - 11/16/20 03:41 PM (16 days, 14 hours ago)

It's so funny to watch you mentally challenged trump supporters cry and whine about voter fraud that didn't happen, and there is no evidence for. You lack the mental capacity to think for yourselves so just regurgitate the nonsense that trump shites out of his mouth. Trump lost, he's a loser, like his supporters, deal with it.

--------------------
Once upon a time in the land of dreams,
where the sky was silky soft and full of coloured dreams.
Deep inside a rainbow lived Happiness Stan,
in a small Victoriana charabanc.

OfflineHappinessStan
Fungivore
Male User Gallery

#27042271 - 11/16/20 03:44 PM (16 days, 14 hours ago)

Most trump cultists are racists though...

--------------------

OfflineHappinessStan
Fungivore
Male User Gallery

#27042280 - 11/16/20 03:49 PM (16 days, 14 hours ago)

Why do you brainwashed right wing idiots always accuse everyone else of being programmed? Have you ever heard of projection?

--------------------

OfflineHappinessStan
Fungivore
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Mycolorado] * 2
    #27042300 - 11/16/20 04:02 PM (16 days, 14 hours ago)

all the dunces who support trump, are so crippled with insecurities that they have to call people "sheep" to feel like they're superior. It's classic projection; narcissists like him lack the intelligence for self awareness, so they accuse everyone else of being stupid, or brainwashed. In reality, they're just regurgitating the nonsense their cult leaders feed them, whilst not really understanding what they're actually talking about.
They're akin to flat earthers, climate deniers, keto cultists etc. By doing the opposite of society, and denying logic, reason, science, and evidence, they fool themselves into thinking they're woke, special, and superior to everyone else. They've got it all worked out and everyone else is stupid...
Did someone say dunning-kruger?

--------------------

Edited by Enlil (11/16/20 04:07 PM)

Invisiblelaughingdog
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: iggycrop] * 2
    #27042319 - 11/16/20 04:15 PM (16 days, 14 hours ago)

Quote:

iggycrop said:

Having said that, it is damaging to democracy and the general civility of society for him to keep acting like he won.  But is not insurmountable damage.  ....  They should be mocking him, because he is a joke.  ...

.    He could not have done all the damage he did without the complicity, of hundreds of people in government, and some dozens of insiders. He is so disgusting this seems to be often forgotten, or completely overlooked.
.  This is significant because it means that once he is gone, much rot at high levels of government will remain, and will limit the repairs that one would hope for.
.  So no he was not a dictator like Stalin who could murder and torture opponents. He did not have the power of even a Mafia boss, but his attitude was & still is basically that of a gangster. That he had a following of scoundrels is also typical of gangsters.
.    That the USA has reached a point where such a person is felt to be a hero by many, is a real human tragedy, but not unique.
.  The economy of the US has been so destroyed that there is vast persistent anger in the hearts of thousands. The movies about Bonnie and Clyde document a similar phenomenon, in depression times, in the US, and of course the most familiar example is the rise of the Nazis, in economically devastated Germany, post WWl.
.    It seems to me that due to this rage, and generally poor education (especially as regards the humanities), that civility was lost in the USA long ago -- if the ever was any in "the home of the brave" and land of the lynchers.

--------------------
Hope has never been, an effective way to confront reality.
If it was, Buddha would have sold Hallmark cards.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: HappinessStan] * 1
    #27042332 - 11/16/20 04:25 PM (16 days, 13 hours ago)

Quote:

HappinessStan said:
It's so funny to watch you mentally challenged trump supporters cry and whine about voter fraud that didn't happen, and there is no evidence for. You lack the mental capacity to think for yourselves so just regurgitate the nonsense that trump shites out of his mouth. Trump lost, he's a loser, like his supporters, deal with it.

Quote:

HappinessStan said:
Most trump cultists are racists though...

Quote:

HappinessStan said:
Why do you brainwashed right wing idiots always accuse everyone else of being programmed? Have you ever heard of projection?

Quote:

HappinessStan said:
all the dunces who support trump, are so crippled with insecurities that they have to call people "sheep" to feel like they're superior. It's classic projection; narcissists like him lack the intelligence for self awareness, so they accuse everyone else of being stupid, or brainwashed. In reality, they're just regurgitating the nonsense their cult leaders feed them, whilst not really understanding what they're actually talking about.
They're akin to flat earthers, climate deniers, keto cultists etc. By doing the opposite of society, and denying logic, reason, science, and evidence, they fool themselves into thinking they're woke, special, and superior to everyone else. They've got it all worked out and everyone else is stupid...

Strong contention for the TDS award for 2020.  :congrats:

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

#27042465 - 11/16/20 06:03 PM (16 days, 12 hours ago)

The question is, will it continue into the 2020s and/or TDS will be the apporpaite nomenclature used for Trump supporters.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Only I will remain.”

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #27042478 - 11/16/20 06:12 PM (16 days, 12 hours ago)

It's been used to refer to people like qman for months, many are just too out of the loop to realize it.

--------------------

Invisiblelaughingdog
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #27042479 - 11/16/20 06:12 PM (16 days, 12 hours ago)

Quote:

SirTripAlot said:
The question is, will it continue into the 2020s and/or TDS will be the apporpaite nomenclature used for Trump supporters.

Having a cute label for groups of folks, does not explain why their lives are so empty, why the society is so morally and creatively bankrupt, and so religiously intolerant; pretty much from top to bottom. It ain't just Trump, his followers, or the cops.

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #27042486 - 11/16/20 06:20 PM (16 days, 12 hours ago)

Quote:

Strong contention for the TDS award for 2020

Why shouldn't people be mad about this election denial craziness ?
People working in our govt are relying on single source of bad info and attempting to take action on it .Acting on a single source of bad information ( make believe )  Is exactly  what got us into the Iraq war .

--------------------

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: laughingdog]
    #27042487 - 11/16/20 06:20 PM (16 days, 12 hours ago)

Labels are broad brushstrokes but they do contain some truth(?) The internet and social media definitely communicates with acronyms and noun combining phraseology (w/ symbols)....probably more than any other time in history.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (11/16/20 06:21 PM)

Invisiblelaughingdog
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #27042512 - 11/16/20 06:39 PM (16 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

SirTripAlot said:
Labels are broad brushstrokes but they do contain some truth(?) The internet and social media definitely communicates with acronyms and noun combining phraseology (w/ symbols)....probably more than any other time in history.

Yes ... but ... does not explain why their lives are so empty, why the society is so morally and creatively bankrupt, and so religiously intolerant; pretty much from top to bottom.

What labels also do is contribute to divisiveness, as is well known, by those with an interest in communication. But they are of course a quick way to ... etc. ...

--------------------

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: laughingdog] * 2
    #27042567 - 11/16/20 07:17 PM (16 days, 11 hours ago)

My question would be:

How would you describe a hierarchy? Or federalism? Whatever proper noun used to define it ; Poof! You just made a label. Additionally, labels are needed in some way, for a society to function Further, labels can be the strategy and power accumulation  for those on top.
I think you might agree with:

“Labels are devices for saving talkative persons the trouble of thinking.” — John Morley

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Only I will remain.”

Offlineqman
Stranger

#27042660 - 11/16/20 08:10 PM (16 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

christopera said:
It's been used to refer to people like qman for months, many are just too out of the loop to realize it.

My criticisms of Trump have been lengthy and accurate in nature. I never needed to get emotionally hysterical over the analysis of his failures. People with TDS have lost control of their rational minds and their emotions because of their perception of Trump.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #27042674 - 11/16/20 08:18 PM (16 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

Strong contention for the TDS award for 2020

Why shouldn't people be mad about this election denial craziness ?
People working in our govt are relying on single source of bad info and attempting to take action on it .Acting on a single source of bad information ( make believe )  Is exactly  what got us into the Iraq war .

I have no issue with Trump or any other politician questioning the accuracy of election results because the system is designed to address those concerns in a orderly fashion. The process is already underway and the check and balances of the system should provide the truth over the course of time.

Do you see any weakness in the system that makes questioning the election results highly problematic?  I say let the system reveal the truth and there's really nothing to fear at all. Trump is highly likely to be proven wrong once the system goes through the formality of double checking the election process, I don't see an issue with this outcome.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27042707 - 11/16/20 08:39 PM (16 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

christopera said:

My criticisms of Trump have been lengthy and accurate in nature. I never needed to get emotionally hysterical over the analysis of his failures. People with TDS have lost control of their rational minds and their emotions because of their perception of Trump.

:whathesaid:

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27042708 - 11/16/20 08:40 PM (16 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

qman said:
I say let the system reveal the truth and there's really nothing to fear at all. Trump is highly likely to be proven wrong once the system goes through the formality of double checking the election process, I don't see an issue with this outcome.

:thatsaten:

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: qman] * 3
    #27042726 - 11/16/20 08:53 PM (16 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

qman said:
I say let the system reveal the truth and there's really nothing to fear at all. Trump is highly likely to be proven wrong once the system goes through the formality of double checking the election process, I don't see an issue with this outcome.

I don't think people are angry about Trump using the legal process to challenge the election.  I know I'm not.  I do think people have a valid gripe about the way he's using twitter and other platforms to undermine the legitimacy of the system.  I also think it's fair to criticize his outright lies about the "evidence" that he has.

The system will reveal the truth.  We should also have a President that's committed to telling us the truth.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: qman] * 2
    #27042727 - 11/16/20 08:53 PM (16 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

Do you see any weakness in the system that makes questioning the election results highly problematic?  I say let the system reveal the truth and there's really nothing to fear at all

You don't see the problem with bitching about make believe for 4 years only to  be like  ya whatever dude when your guy has a full on conspiracy nutter meltdown ? 
  Who says I'm afraid ? Perhaps Im just really disgusted and appalled  to the point where I would like to see Trump's  corpse buried in a Nazi cemetery .
    I'm trying to think of something that could happen in the future that might make me look back on this moment in time and just not care anymore , like you , and others .

He isn't questioning the results , he's making accusations without any evidence at all .  That's such bullshit .

--------------------

Edited by Psilynut2 (11/16/20 09:25 PM)

InvisibleR.I.P.Zappa
Myco Melyco

Loc: In Between Space and Time Flag
    #27042884 - 11/16/20 10:35 PM (16 days, 7 hours ago)

I have honestly always viewed TDS (trump derangement syndrome) to both sides of the coin. One ether fanatically loves him or fanatically hates him, hence the word, "derangement".

Trump and the current election selection was just the symptom of a larger problem that many do not want to own up to.

--------------------
-The heaviest thing one will ever carry is a thought-
-"Like a Blind man In an orgy you gotta feel things out.".-
-When we agree about our hallucinations, we call it “reality".-
-If you defy authority because your told to, that's no better than blindly trusting authority.-

psychonautwiki.org

How it should & shouldn't look - NEW CULTIVATORS GUIDE
BOD's Easy AF OAT prep tek.
Principles of mushroom growing for beginners

OfflineEzuma
Gontish Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Roke
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: R.I.P.Zappa] * 1
    #27042889 - 11/16/20 10:37 PM (16 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

R.I.P.Zappa said:
I have honestly always viewed TDS (trump derangement syndrome) to both sides of the coin. One ether fanatically loves him or fanatically hates him, hence the word, "derangement".

Trump and the current election selection was just the symptom of a larger problem that many do not want to own up to.

this, and we will get a worse (more disciplined and effective in pushing reactionary policies) trump someday unless something major changes imo

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27042905 - 11/16/20 10:43 PM (16 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

qman said:

Hey how about that we finally agree on something sorta,there's really nothing to fear in a recount because there wasn't widespread voter fraud.

It is an issue if Trump keeps waging lawsuits that are seriously damaging allegations to our nation's electoral process, knowing that they're making a mountain out of a molehill and trying to steal the election however they can and effectively trying to deligitmize our free and fair election process. The United States president is called the "leader of the free world" specifically because The President of the United States is supposed to represent a nation where the people decide who works for us in our democracy. That's not insignificant.

Also already personally if Biden can't hit the ground running it will be the presidents fault for not preparing and briefing Biden on nessicary critical transition intelligence to run the entire nation during the covid19 pandemic I'd understand  why. I think if Trump didn't pursue this rhetoric his rabid supporters would be mad at him which is why so many people see Trump worshiping as beyond destructive. There was a news report of a nurse in South Dakota and she said a lot of her patients are so indoctrinated that as they're gasping for air dying they are saying they can't have covid because it's either a hoax or not that bad. She said patients were telling her they had the flu, pneumonia or even lung cancer. She said they often don't talk to their families when she knew they were dying because they were convinced it wouldn't kill them so a lot of her patients refused their last goodbyes based on Donald Trump saying it's not as bad as the flu, 99.9% harmless and continuing to discredit medical pros and advice rather then believe the "MSM lie about covid". That's incredibly say shit to hear that people are so brainwashed they won't say their last goodbyes to their families.

--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Edited by Seriously_trippin (11/16/20 10:48 PM)

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 2
    #27043022 - 11/16/20 11:34 PM (16 days, 6 hours ago)

It's kinda annoying to watch him attempt to take credit for a vaccine that cures a virus he called a hoax and encourages his supporters to ignore .

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#27043045 - 11/16/20 11:46 PM (16 days, 6 hours ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

Do you see any weakness in the system that makes questioning the election results highly problematic?  I say let the system reveal the truth and there's really nothing to fear at all

You don't see the problem with bitching about make believe for 4 years only to  be like  ya whatever dude when your guy has a full on conspiracy nutter meltdown ? 
  Who says I'm afraid ? Perhaps Im just really disgusted and appalled  to the point where I would like to see Trump's  corpse buried in a Nazi cemetery .
    I'm trying to think of something that could happen in the future that might make me look back on this moment in time and just not care anymore , like you , and others .

He isn't questioning the results , he's making accusations without any evidence at all .  That's such bullshit .

Well, that's the risk Trump is taking at this point. If Trump is completely wrong here, it won't reflect poorly on the election system, it will reflect poorly on him and the people that buy into this election fraud thesis.

Why don't you just sit back and enjoy Trump potentially making a giant fool of himself as he's leaving the White House if he's proven wrong?

Also, if you're correct and Trump actually has no case and evidence, then let that scenario play itself out. The pressure is all on Trump at this point, not the election system or the checks and balances of the system.

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27043052 - 11/16/20 11:53 PM (16 days, 6 hours ago)

Real life doesn't work that way,  though. When he loses, he'll say democrat judges are to blame. In the end, he'll continue to claim that the system is rigged and millions of Americans will believe it regardless of the evidence simply because he said it.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #27043053 - 11/16/20 11:54 PM (16 days, 6 hours ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

qman said:

Hey how about that we finally agree on something sorta,there's really nothing to fear in a recount because there wasn't widespread voter fraud.

It is an issue if Trump keeps waging lawsuits that are seriously damaging allegations to our nation's electoral process, knowing that they're making a mountain out of a molehill and trying to steal the election however they can and effectively trying to deligitmize our free and fair election process. The United States president is called the "leader of the free world" specifically because The President of the United States is supposed to represent a nation where the people decide who works for us in our democracy. That's not insignificant.

Also already personally if Biden can't hit the ground running it will be the presidents fault for not preparing and briefing Biden on nessicary critical transition intelligence to run the entire nation during the covid19 pandemic I'd understand  why. I think if Trump didn't pursue this rhetoric his rabid supporters would be mad at him which is why so many people see Trump worshiping as beyond destructive. There was a news report of a nurse in South Dakota and she said a lot of her patients are so indoctrinated that as they're gasping for air dying they are saying they can't have covid because it's either a hoax or not that bad. She said patients were telling her they had the flu, pneumonia or even lung cancer. She said they often don't talk to their families when she knew they were dying because they were convinced it wouldn't kill them so a lot of her patients refused their last goodbyes based on Donald Trump saying it's not as bad as the flu, 99.9% harmless and continuing to discredit medical pros and advice rather then believe the "MSM lie about covid". That's incredibly say shit to hear that people are so brainwashed they won't say their last goodbyes to their families.

It's one of the reasons why I think the US isn't going to solve Covid even IF a great vaccine is available at some point. Our health care system isn't equipped for it and the logistics of people getting multiple shots. Also there's too many stupid people regarding the seriousness of this pandemic.

Here's a question I've been thinking about, is the pandemic as political elsewhere in the world as much as in the US?  Are people in denial as much as in the US?  Our numbers really suck so maybe it's safe to assume the US is the top loser when it comes to the pandemic.

Invisiblelaughingdog
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #27043199 - 11/17/20 03:32 AM (16 days, 2 hours ago)

Quote:

qman said:

Here's a question I've been thinking about, is the pandemic as political elsewhere in the world as much as in the US?  Are people in denial as much as in the US?  Our numbers really suck so maybe it's safe to assume the US is the top loser when it comes to the pandemic.

No per capita the US is not worse than all other countries. All are trying to rush the process, and as soon as there seems a little progress countries go back to opening up and another wave begins.

up to date rational data may be found here, However John is repetitive and a bit slow, so if you already expect this, and put up with it to get good data its tolerable.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Campbellteaching/videos

--------------------

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Rational Fitlosopher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
    #27043212 - 11/17/20 03:58 AM (16 days, 2 hours ago)

The grand finale to 2020 WOULD be Trump pulling ahead and it causing a civil war, lmao.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: laughingdog]
    #27043250 - 11/17/20 05:38 AM (16 days, 44 minutes ago)

Quote:

laughingdog said:
Quote:

qman said:

No per capita the US is not worse than all other countries. All are trying to rush the process, and as soon as there seems a little progress countries go back to opening up and another wave begins.

up to date rational data may be found here, However John is repetitive and a bit slow, so if you already expect this, and put up with it to get good data its tolerable.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Campbellteaching/videos

The US is not the worst. We’re almost the worst. Our deaths per capita is better than 10 countries and worse than ~170

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: HappinessStan] * 2
    #27043414 - 11/17/20 09:48 AM (15 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

HappinessStan said:

I was waiting for someone to mention how some of this keto stuff is getting out of hand.

--------------------

Invisiblelaughingdog
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Brian Jones] * 3
    #27043770 - 11/17/20 02:10 PM (15 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

HappinessStan said:
all the dunces who support trump, are so crippled ....In reality, they're just regurgitating the nonsense their cult leaders feed them, whilst not really understanding what they're actually talking about.

I was waiting for someone to mention how some of this keto stuff is getting out of hand.

.    What do you expect from a populace into piercing, tattoos, TV, "smart phones" & texting while driving, a national sport documented to cause brain damage, the dumbest gun laws in the world and regular mass shootings. Such folks have no interest in 'improving' their minds, let alone 'expanding' them. To them breast implants are more interesting anytime of day or night.

--------------------

OfflineDarwin23
INFJ
Male

Loc: United States Flag
    #27044847 - 11/18/20 06:31 AM (14 days, 23 hours ago)

We would likely face sanctions from democratic countries. Trump has no way forward and he knows it, at this point. He's trying to sabotage things, atm and should he keep it up, I suspect that people within the government will put a stop to it.

On a related note, it's almost sad to watch reality slowly dawn on the Q folks.

--------------------

Take a look at my journal

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Darwin23]
    #27045695 - 11/18/20 04:57 PM (14 days, 13 hours ago)

The Georgia Secretary of State , a lifelong bible humping Republican, is on tv right now talking about all of the voter fraud they didn't find .

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27045791 - 11/18/20 05:45 PM (14 days, 12 hours ago)

Today’s Trump twitter meltdown is delicious

--------------------

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

#27045838 - 11/18/20 06:13 PM (14 days, 12 hours ago)

Savory.
I picture him swiping the Risk game pieces, like a failed general.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Only I will remain.”

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #27045842 - 11/18/20 06:14 PM (14 days, 12 hours ago)

Yep , grilling nothing burgers all day over at the White House.
  I hope he barricades himself in his office and they have to  cut the door open and drag him out  kicking and screaming .

--------------------

OfflineKwyjibo
Stranger

Loc: California Flag
    #27046037 - 11/18/20 08:02 PM (14 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

SirTripAlot said:
Savory.
I picture him swiping the Risk game pieces, like a failed general.

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Kwyjibo] * 1
    #27046237 - 11/18/20 09:25 PM (14 days, 8 hours ago)

Its amazing to think that even through years of investigating and proving that trump didn't collude with Russia, people still believe he did. Those same people then turn around and say that there is no way that the election could rigged against trump. Even though there's evidence of voting anomalies, dead people voting and least one county flipping from Biden to trump after it was found that "computer glitches" were falsely tallying trump votes as Biden votes. There's more than enough evidence for trump to the blow the whistle.
If you guys treated finding a dead body as you did 2020 voter fraud then nobody would ever be charged with murder.

--------------------
Obviously you don't know who the fuck I am. The names Cyrus, CYRUS. And I don't give a fuck who you are

Iam delusional and like to post fictional statements and nothing I say should be taken seriously

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: MagicMush123] * 1
    #27046243 - 11/18/20 09:28 PM (14 days, 8 hours ago)

No one argued that 2016 was rigged except Trump and his supporters. He launched an investigation which turned up nothing. Now, he's again saying it's rigged without any evidence. Why should we take it seriously this time?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#27046258 - 11/18/20 09:36 PM (14 days, 8 hours ago)

Any election should be investigated if even the slightest anomaly is discovered.  It doesn't matter which candidates are involved. If you truly valued freedom and democracy you would support any investigations to prove the validity of any election.
It does no harm right? The truth is the most important thing and we should know if the Democrats rigged the election or not. Everyone should say fuck riggers. Even if they're on your side. No election should be rigged in any way

--------------------
Obviously you don't know who the fuck I am. The names Cyrus, CYRUS. And I don't give a fuck who you are

Iam delusional and like to post fictional statements and nothing I say should be taken seriously

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: MagicMush123] * 2
    #27046263 - 11/18/20 09:39 PM (14 days, 8 hours ago)

No one is against the investigations. The problem is the constant lies. No evidence of widespread fraud has been presented. Judge after Judge is finding no evidence. No significant discrepancies are being found in audits. If Trump were just honest, there would be no issue.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#27046310 - 11/18/20 10:02 PM (14 days, 8 hours ago)

Trump's just being trump, but there is evidence of voter fraud and im sorry that at the moment its not,  "wide spread" enough for you to take it seriously. We know that in at least one county it was proven that thousands of trump votes were counted as biden votes. As a result the county was changed from blue to red. If it happened there what makes you think it couldn't happen elsewhere?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: MagicMush123] * 1
    #27046314 - 11/18/20 10:04 PM (14 days, 8 hours ago)

What evidence of fraud is there? I've seen literally none. Judges have found none. It's been weeks now... where is this evidence?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleMycolorado
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

#27046332 - 11/18/20 10:12 PM (14 days, 8 hours ago)

Trump’s evidence is that Biden got votes so they must be fraudulent. :shrug:

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Mycolorado] * 1
    #27046359 - 11/18/20 10:27 PM (14 days, 7 hours ago)

It's kinda funny that people pop up in here to claim voter fraud and when asked for evidence, they just ignore it.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: MagicMush123]
    #27046383 - 11/18/20 10:45 PM (14 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Any election should be investigated if even the slightest anomaly is discovered.  It doesn't matter which candidates are involved. If you truly valued freedom and democracy you would support any investigations to prove the validity of any election.
It does no harm right? The truth is the most important thing and we should know if the Democrats rigged the election or not. Everyone should say fuck riggers. Even if they're on your side. No election should be rigged in any way

There have been no anomalies.

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

#27046955 - 11/19/20 11:16 AM (13 days, 19 hours ago)

The Trump campaign payed 3 million dollars for a partial recount in Wisconsin, one that wouldn't change the result in any case. Some of his followers are still sending him money for it. He tweeted "Your President needs you."

And liberals are delusional.

I'm not getting support here for my theory that the President will be investigated and prosecuted when he leaves office. But at least one person believes it; Trump.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27047330 - 11/19/20 03:12 PM (13 days, 15 hours ago)

At this point, it's getting absurd.  Trump's lawsuits have not moved the election any closer to him winning.  He needs to prove fraud to cover a margin of over 40,000 to change the outcome, and from what I can tell, he hasn't been able to reduce that margin at all.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

#27047339 - 11/19/20 03:19 PM (13 days, 15 hours ago)

I think they all know that these moves won’t change anything, they’re all just making a big enough spectacle to pivot to Trump TV or whatever, so they can milk these boomers indefinitely.

--------------------

InvisibleMycolorado
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #27047342 - 11/19/20 03:22 PM (13 days, 15 hours ago)

No doubt, every episode will promote a 2024 campaign donation hotline.

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Mycolorado] * 2
    #27047669 - 11/19/20 06:41 PM (13 days, 11 hours ago)

Jimmy Dore and Joe Rogan will be weekly guests and they will probably bitch about Russia gate and Twitter violating people's first amendment rights .

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #27047711 - 11/19/20 07:12 PM (13 days, 11 hours ago)

Giuliani just gave a press conference where he claimed Hugo Chavez  , The Clinton Foundation and George Soros rigged voting machines and committed  mass voter fraud .
    Sounds legit . Seems pretty reasonable , I knew a Latino had something to do with it .
Too bad they didn't flip the Senate , went through all that trouble and didn't even bother just chopped their fraudulent candidate off at the knees .

--------------------

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 905 Flag
    #27047765 - 11/19/20 07:42 PM (13 days, 10 hours ago)

Haven't seen it but it would be satisfying to see Guiliani lose some defamation lawsuits if he's damaging others' reputations with false claims. And Trump too if he keeps saying some of this stuff once he's out of office.

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: psi]
    #27047802 - 11/19/20 07:57 PM (13 days, 10 hours ago)

How does he even have a law license?

--------------------

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#27047810 - 11/19/20 08:03 PM (13 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:

There have been no anomalies.

Says you.

Quote:

Enlil said:
What evidence of fraud is there? I've seen literally none. Judges have found none. It's been weeks now... where is this evidence?

Since when does the absence of evidence prove a crime didn't occur?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27047814 - 11/19/20 08:04 PM (13 days, 10 hours ago)

Since the beginning of time. There's no such thing as a crime that leaves no evidence

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

#27047822 - 11/19/20 08:07 PM (13 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Since when does the absence of evidence prove a crime didn't occur?

:lol:

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#27047826 - 11/19/20 08:11 PM (13 days, 10 hours ago)

No. Thats why they search for evidence. When they find dead bodies and no witnesses they dont just chalk up their death as an accident immediately, they search and look for evidence of foul play. But im not here to argue with you. The election isn't over and for now its up the courts. We'll see if there's any evidence to find

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: MagicMush123]
    #27047829 - 11/19/20 08:13 PM (13 days, 10 hours ago)

A dead body is evidence, dude. Where's the evidence of voter fraud? You claimed yesterday that there is evidence. Bring some forth...

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#27047836 - 11/19/20 08:20 PM (13 days, 10 hours ago)

There's no evidence yet. But some fishy shit went on and we'll see what trumps team brings forth. The election isn't over yet...

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27047840 - 11/19/20 08:22 PM (13 days, 10 hours ago)

What fishy shit?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

#27047841 - 11/19/20 08:23 PM (13 days, 10 hours ago)

There is literal drivel coming out of Rudy....it doesnt look good.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Only I will remain.”

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#27047851 - 11/19/20 08:31 PM (13 days, 9 hours ago)

How about 100k biden coming out of nowhere? How about covering up windows and restricting access to Republican vote monitors? How about computer glitches accidentally tallying trump votes as biden votes? How was it such a coincidence that it occurred all in swing states?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: MagicMush123] * 3
    #27047854 - 11/19/20 08:33 PM (13 days, 9 hours ago)

100k Biden coming out of nowhere sounds like you made it up. Republican monitors were in the room the whole time. The computer glitches didn't happen. All of this shit has been debunked.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27047856 - 11/19/20 08:34 PM (13 days, 9 hours ago)

Trump got blown out in a bunch of states. Not just swing states.

--------------------

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#27047869 - 11/19/20 08:41 PM (13 days, 9 hours ago)

They were forced to stay 30ft away... how could anyone monitor anything from 30ft away? While get this, the counters wore Biden shirts.
They did happen, at least one county has already flipped from Biden to trump.... if it happened there what makes you think it couldn't happen elsewhere?
Anyway i don't even care that much, we'll see how it plays out in court because the election isn't over yet..
Just find it baffling that people could say trump colluded with Russia and they left no stone unturned while investigating , but there's absolutely no way the Democrats conspired to commit voting fraud against trump

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: MagicMush123] * 2
    #27047875 - 11/19/20 08:44 PM (13 days, 9 hours ago)

The issue of observers has already been resolved and Trump lost.  The glitch hoax has been debunked. Dude, you are drinking the Trump kool-aid. It's all bullshit.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27047936 - 11/19/20 09:15 PM (13 days, 9 hours ago)

Sounds like butt hurt to me.

--------------------

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#27047940 - 11/19/20 09:17 PM (13 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Trump's just being trump, but there is evidence of voter fraud and im sorry that at the moment its not,  "wide spread" enough for you to take it seriously. We know that in at least one county it was proven that thousands of trump votes were counted as biden votes. As a result the county was changed from blue to red. If it happened there what makes you think it couldn't happen elsewhere?

Yeah we should have recounted the votes the election before. Maybe a revote. If there as a 2016 revote trump wouldve lost because everyone who just didnt vote because they thought Hilary had it in the bag, wouldve went out and voted when they realized she would lose. The right just needs to take its L already.

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
    #27047941 - 11/19/20 09:17 PM (13 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

Anyway i don't even care that much, we'll see how it plays out in court because the election isn't over yet..

What are you talking about ? Are you even paying attention ? We are already seeing it play out  , we don't need to see it anymore . 
  This is some pathetic anti American bullshit . Trump may as well be digging up founding fathers and pissing in their caskets .

https://abc7ny.com/trump-legal-effort-hits-wall-in-pennsylvania-cases-over-technical-ballot-errors/8104540/

Quote:

In dismissing the Bucks County lawsuit, Judge Robert O. Baldi said it would be "an injustice to disenfranchise these voters" based on the technical errors with the ballots. Baldi noted repeatedly that the Trump team "specifically stipulated" that "there exists no evidence of any fraud, misconduct, or any impropriety with respect to the challenged ballots."

"There is nothing in the record and nothing alleged that would lead to the conclusion that any of the challenged ballots were submitted by someone not qualified or entitled to vote in this election," Baldi wrote

--------------------

Edited by Psilynut2 (11/19/20 09:17 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27048006 - 11/19/20 10:07 PM (13 days, 8 hours ago)

This was a hell of a briefing.

Either Giuliani is lying, or there's some serious fraud going on.  I guess the courts will get to look at the evidence and decide...

--------------------

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27048008 - 11/19/20 10:09 PM (13 days, 8 hours ago)

How many electoral votes do you think were smuggled into Detroit?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27048010 - 11/19/20 10:09 PM (13 days, 8 hours ago)

Every court that's looked so far has found no evidence.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

#27048019 - 11/19/20 10:16 PM (13 days, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
This was a hell of a briefing.

Either Giuliani is lying, or there's some serious fraud going on.  I guess the courts will get to look at the evidence and decide...

I have a feeling hes lying. Or that none of what hes presenting is very concrete in terms of evidence. Like his affidavit of some lady saying she saw fraud take place. Without names dates motives etc....some lady saying she saw something aint really evidence.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27048025 - 11/19/20 10:24 PM (13 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Giuliani just gave a press conference where he claimed Hugo Chavez  , The Clinton Foundation and George Soros rigged voting machines and committed  mass voter fraud .
    Sounds legit . Seems pretty reasonable , I knew a Latino had something to do with it .
Too bad they didn't flip the Senate , went through all that trouble and didn't even bother just chopped their fraudulent candidate off at the knees .

Is that where Giuliani started oozing some goo?

--------------------

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

#27048043 - 11/19/20 10:40 PM (13 days, 7 hours ago)

He should sue his hairstylist.

InvisibletyrannicalrexS
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: psi] * 1
    #27048047 - 11/19/20 10:42 PM (13 days, 7 hours ago)

Who revlon?:smirk:
Instead of a hair do, that's a hair don't!

--------------------

Watermelon man-"I think that society and just everything , it dose a good job at making people want to live some bull shit fairytale. it's mostly just so they can suck whatever out of us. The only thing they can suck is my dick." :smile:

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: psi] * 1
    #27048048 - 11/19/20 10:42 PM (13 days, 7 hours ago)

His stylist charges $20k a day.

--------------------

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

#27048053 - 11/19/20 10:45 PM (13 days, 7 hours ago)

To be fair, that also includes shoe shining services.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27048061 - 11/19/20 10:49 PM (13 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

christopera said:
How many electoral votes do you think were smuggled into Detroit?

Am I supposed to just make up an answer?  :shrug:

Quote:

Enlil said:
Every court that's looked so far has found no evidence.

I don't know what evidence Giuliani has.  He said in the video he hasn't release it to the public yet, but he'll provide it to the courts.  I prefer to wait and see what he's got, if anything.

--------------------

Offlinefalcon
In the green

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27048064 - 11/19/20 10:51 PM (13 days, 7 hours ago)

I prefer fan dancing and slight of hand!

InvisibleEnlilM
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27048068 - 11/19/20 10:54 PM (13 days, 7 hours ago)

He's already admitted to one court he has no evidence of fraud. It's doubtful he has anything of note.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27048070 - 11/19/20 11:00 PM (13 days, 7 hours ago)

All the best parts of Guilianis presser

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1329522155135045638?s=21

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27048077 - 11/19/20 11:08 PM (13 days, 7 hours ago)

The worse things you could imagine trump doing after the election are coming true. Why isn’t anyone stopping this?

--------------------

Edited by koods (11/19/20 11:12 PM)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27048083 - 11/19/20 11:16 PM (13 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
He's already admitted to one court he has no evidence of fraud.

Can you provide a link so I can get the context?

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27048170 - 11/20/20 12:53 AM (13 days, 5 hours ago)

Wow he really presented the court with a full on batshit crazy conspiracy theory

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: koods] * 1
    #27048185 - 11/20/20 01:08 AM (13 days, 5 hours ago)

What argument would you say was a "batshit crazy conspiracy theory"?  Or is this just another one of your "Giuliani's a big fat poo poo head" type of arguments?

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27048201 - 11/20/20 01:33 AM (13 days, 4 hours ago)

The argument he made in the video that enlil posted

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27048253 - 11/20/20 02:57 AM (13 days, 3 hours ago)