Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineSTPLSD25
Shaman
Male User Gallery

Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. * 1
    #27024838 - 11/06/20 11:25 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Trump lost the Election... Period! His crazy ass supporters can whine that Biden is "stealing the election" all they want, the truth of the matter is Donald Trump is widely unpopular because of his own actions. He would be wise to fade quietly into the background, and not leave kicking and screaming which will end badly for everyone.

If the Supreme Court overturns the will of the American People they will be in effect creating a Dictatorship... Americans will not tolerate it! There will be "Not my President" riots and looting nationwide. This is only opinion and my educated guess, but if Donald Trump doesn't leave the White House, we are facing a lot of violence and sheer pandemonium. First riots, then National Guard... convenient they just constructed a SECOND fence around the White House.

--------------------
"The State is a soulless machine, it can never be weaned from violence to which it owes its very existence"." ~Mahatma Ghandi

“It is through separation that you will win: no representatives, and no candidates!”
― Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OnlineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: STPLSD25] * 1
    #27024842 - 11/06/20 11:27 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

That’s too bad because the people who aren’t in favor of that had held trump in such high regard until now.

--------------------

OfflineSTPLSD25
Shaman
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #27024867 - 11/06/20 11:37 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I can't really process what you're saying... Are you being Sarcastic? His worshipers will follow him off the George Washington Bridge! It's a fucking cult!!

--------------------
"The State is a soulless machine, it can never be weaned from violence to which it owes its very existence"." ~Mahatma Ghandi

“It is through separation that you will win: no representatives, and no candidates!”
― Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

Offlineiggycrop
-
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: STPLSD25] * 4
    #27024887 - 11/06/20 11:49 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

He lost, and everyone but him, and a few batshit crazy Trump Cult members know it.  The Supreme Court will NEVER rule on his side and keep him in office, they won't even take up the case.  The military won't lift a fucking finger for him either.  The people on the far left who act like we are in actual danger of him not leaving office are just as delusional as the people who think he won this election.

Having said that, it is damaging to democracy and the general civility of society for him to keep acting like he won.  But is not insurmountable damage.  I liken it to a firm slap in the face.  But the people spouting off about civil war need to shut the fuck up.  And the media is not helping.  They should be mocking him, because he is a joke.  To call him Hitler or Stalin is a dangerous mistake. (not sayin OP called him Hitler or Stalin, just ranting)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: STPLSD25] * 3
    #27024890 - 11/06/20 11:52 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

What do you think would possibly cause the Supreme Court to overturn the results?

The only way I see them doing it is if a recount showed Trump as the winner.  :shrug:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: iggycrop] * 4
    #27024901 - 11/06/20 11:59 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

iggycrop said:
He lost, and everyone but him, and a few batshit crazy Trump Cult members know it.  The Supreme Court will NEVER rule on his side and keep him in office, they won't even take up the case.  The military won't lift a fucking finger for him either.  The people on the far left who act like we are in actual danger of him not leaving office are just as delusional as the people who think he won this election.

Having said that, it is damaging to democracy and the general civility of society for him to keep acting like he won.  But is not insurmountable damage.  I liken it to a firm slap in the face.  But the people spouting off about civil war need to shut the fuck up.  And the media is not helping.  They should be mocking him, because he is a joke.  To call him Hitler or Stalin is a dangerous mistake. (not sayin OP called him Hitler or Stalin, just ranting)

What Trump is doing isn't damaging to democracy. A democracy with the proper checks and balances can't get hurt from someone like Trump. Why do people give him credit for having so much power?

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: STPLSD25] * 2
    #27024903 - 11/06/20 12:00 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

STPLSD25 said:
Trump lost the Election... Period! His crazy ass supporters can whine that Biden is "stealing the election" all they want, the truth of the matter is Donald Trump is widely unpopular because of his own actions. He would be wise to fade quietly into the background, and not leave kicking and screaming which will end badly for everyone.

If the Supreme Court overturns the will of the American People they will be in effect creating a Dictatorship... Americans will not tolerate it! There will be "Not my President" riots and looting nationwide. This is only opinion and my educated guess, but if Donald Trump doesn't leave the White House, we are facing a lot of violence and sheer pandemonium. First riots, then National Guard... convenient they just constructed a SECOND fence around the White House.

Proof that TDS will remain a serious condition for many years to come.

OfflineEzuma
Gontish Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Roke
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: STPLSD25]
    #27024948 - 11/06/20 12:25 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Trump would like very much to be a dictator, surely, but thankfully the system is at least well enough designed to stop such a hamfisted attempt
the big snowflake lost and we all get to enjoy his hissy-fit now :popcorn:

OfflineSTPLSD25
Shaman
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27024978 - 11/06/20 12:40 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
What do you think would possibly cause the Supreme Court to overturn the results?

The only way I see them doing it is if a recount showed Trump as the winner.  :shrug:

Maybe because he appointed them for their radical right views, no matter how creepy or ditzy they were. He rushed to fill that vacancy, knowing he would need a supreme court majority to steal the Election. Of course a few handpicked Trump people would overturn the election without him being the actual winner...

--------------------

― Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: STPLSD25] * 3
    #27025007 - 11/06/20 12:53 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Do you seriously believe the Supreme Court would just declare Trump winner without him winning the election?  That's pretty :tinfoil:.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineBeardedWizard
Stranger
Male

Loc: Meeshgan usa Flag
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: qman]
    #27025239 - 11/06/20 03:16 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

qman said

What Trump is doing isn't damaging to democracy. A democracy with the proper checks and balances can't get hurt from someone like Trump. Why do people give him credit for having so much power?

Its not that Trump has anymore or less power than other presidents have had to govern, its that he is such a polarizing person he says and does things that divide us in a very unhealthy way. Why would you want to say and do things that could possibly insight violence between countrymen? Thats what i belive is Trumps strength as president he will just say whatever he wants regardless of what the consequences we the citizens could presumably have to deal with.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #27025279 - 11/06/20 03:35 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Do you seriously believe the Supreme Court would just declare Trump winner without him winning the election?  That's pretty :tinfoil:.

The odds of that happening are incredibly low, and the backlash from that would be severe.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Ezuma] * 1
    #27027809 - 11/08/20 12:34 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ezuma said:
Trump would like very much to be a dictator, surely, but thankfully the system is at least well enough designed to stop such a hamfisted attempt
the big snowflake lost and we all get to enjoy his hissy-fit now :popcorn:

Which system; the one that disenfranchised Bernie twice in a row, but now that's it's Trump it's ok and we can ignore the system is most likely rigged all together?

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #27027883 - 11/08/20 02:32 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

People have said it's ok for the DNC to rig its own election.

--------------------

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: STPLSD25] * 1
    #27028308 - 11/08/20 10:15 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Ahh, guess we can just ignore all the blatant evidence of voter fraud and ballot harvesting which just happened to take place in all the key battleground states all across the country simultaneously, all universally 100% in favor of Joe Biden.

And the magic 130k votes that appeared in the middle of the night 100% in Biden's favor in both Wisconsin and Michigan at the same time.

And all the other innumerable instances of blatant fraud taking place in this sham election.

But sure, Joe won fair and square.

Hah.

Hah.

Hah.

The fact is, the Democrats cheated and they still almost lost anyway.

This country is fucked - Make no mistake, nothing will ever really be the same from here on out.

The establishment have cleverly used the media to divide the people in a near 50/50 split and label Trump a fascist Nazi for the past 4 years (when it's really they themselves who engage in the use of blatantly fascist tactics), and now they've gone outright and blatantly stolen an entire election infront of the American people without giving a damn for the Constitution or our Democracy or the Founding Fathers or any of the basic principles that this country was founded upon.

On the plus side, this blatant theft of the election may serve to finally awaken some of the non-sheep out there.

Oh, and one last thing. Don't be surprised if Trump does manage to pull an upset through the court system. The fate of this country now rests upon the supreme court.

God help us all.

Edited by chopstick (11/08/20 10:15 AM)

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick] * 1
    #27028385 - 11/08/20 10:54 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Luckily, all of that shit is just a fantasy.  There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud, and the courts have already rejected most of the lawsuits for lack of evidence.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: Enlil] * 3
    #27028421 - 11/08/20 11:15 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Luckily, all of that shit is just a fantasy.  There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud, and the courts have already rejected most of the lawsuits for lack of evidence.

I wouldn't expect anything less from you, Enlil. You've been living in fantasy world from day one of your presence on this forum.

The American people will not stand for the theft of this election, and the blatant fraud that has taken place all over the country.

First the Democrats lie about Russian collusion with Trump for the past 4 years, which turned out to be a Lie. Trump won in 2016 without any foreign aid.

Then they Lied again to attempt to impeach Trump for something which, as it turned out Joe Biden was 100% guilty of (firing the prosecutor in Ukraine for investigating his son's shady business deal in the country.)

And now they've engaged in outright election fraud to steal back Power, because they could not win it fairly.

This country is in dire straits, and that's putting it mildly. The Left is playing a very, very dangerous game here.

Edited by chopstick (11/08/20 11:16 AM)

Onlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick]
    #27028422 - 11/08/20 11:16 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Ahh, guess we can just ignore all the blatant evidence of voter fraud and ballot harvesting which just happened to take place in all the key battleground states all across the country simultaneously, all universally 100% in favor of Joe Biden.

And the magic 130k votes that appeared in the middle of the night 100% in Biden's favor in both Wisconsin and Michigan at the same time.

And all the other innumerable instances of blatant fraud taking place in this sham election.

But sure, Joe won fair and square.

Hah.

Hah.

Hah.

The fact is, the Democrats cheated and they still almost lost anyway.

This country is fucked - Make no mistake, nothing will ever really be the same from here on out.

The establishment have cleverly used the media to divide the people in a near 50/50 split and label Trump a fascist Nazi for the past 4 years (when it's really they themselves who engage in the use of blatantly fascist tactics), and now they've gone outright and blatantly stolen an entire election infront of the American people without giving a damn for the Constitution or our Democracy or the Founding Fathers or any of the basic principles that this country was founded upon.

On the plus side, this blatant theft of the election may serve to finally awaken some of the non-sheep out there.

Oh, and one last thing. Don't be surprised if Trump does manage to pull an upset through the court system. The fate of this country now rests upon the supreme court.

God help us all.

The evidence is so blatant the neither Trump nor the RNC can prove that there was any cheating.

I honestly don't understand how Trumpsters are so up their own ass on this point, especially when Republicans did quite well this election.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: christopera] * 1
    #27028428 - 11/08/20 11:20 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

The evidence is so blatant the neither Trump nor the RNC can prove that there was any cheating.

I honestly don't understand how Trumpsters are so up their own ass on this point, especially when Republicans did quite well this election.

Yeah - Just wait until things play out in the supreme court.

Cheating Joe and his brainwashed supporters are celebrating a premature victory, a victory which has so far only been called by the media - The same fake news media that has been Lying to the American people about anything and everything since before I was even born.

Truth be told, I was never much of a Trump supporter.

But seeing how the Left is shredding and tearing the country apart in an insane attempt to grab power has opened my eyes.

This is a bridge too far for a country that was supposed to be founded on supposedly democratic principles, a country where the integrity of our elections was one of our main pillars.

That pillar has just now been shattered, turning America into no better than any third world country.

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: Trump will be widely viewed as a Dictator if/when he tries to use the Supreme Court to win. [Re: chopstick]
    #27028429 - 11/08/20 11:21 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by Psilynut2 (11/08/20 11:24 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder