Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: Liposuction... [Re: CeeEssGee]
    #2556874 - 04/13/04 08:34 PM (20 years, 7 days ago)

Everybody can loose weight, she obviously did not.

Im not bitching or anything, I wouldnt have the willpower to do daily exercises neither.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Liposuction... [Re: Gus]
    #2556947 - 04/13/04 08:53 PM (20 years, 7 days ago)

This is mainly due to your environment. Not only do you live in a superficial society of anorexic supermodels, but your mother also conforms to those standards and makes it seem normal. So instead of cutting yourself or such acts that other people with low self esteem do, methinks you try to take it out by telling yourself how ugly you look, and with that comes the initial reaction, "Well, if it's because of how ugly I am that I feel bad, if I become pretty I'll feel better." Even if this is a quick fix, in the longrun you'll end up feeling just as bad or worse.

The problem isn't cosmetics or liposuction. Even if you get all the surgery and look like a supermodel, that won't fix the problem because it's not just your looks, it's how you feel about yourself. I don't know what to say, as it's been years since I've felt low on self esteem and I just overcame it myself, but you need to fix yourself from the inside out, not vice versa. One practice that works for some people is to tell your subconscious many times daily, "I feel good about myself, and have a beautiful body," or an inspirational line along those lines, and memorize it exactly. Then say it to yourself when you wake up, before you go to sleep, when you're alone, any time you're feeling down. The act of positive thinking is underrated in this society of quick fixes, but it truely does work.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleLeViTY
I missed theark.

Loc: CA
    #2557084 - 04/13/04 09:29 PM (20 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Gus said:
Everybody can loose weight, she obviously did not.

Im not bitching or anything, I wouldnt have the willpower to do daily exercises neither.

EVERYBODY cannot lose weight. Some people have genetic obsesity and thyroid diseases. You are wrong, buddy.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Liposuction... [Re: LeViTY]
    #2557111 - 04/13/04 09:37 PM (20 years, 7 days ago)

What's so great about being skinny anyway?

--------------------

InvisibleLeViTY
I missed theark.

Loc: CA
Re: Liposuction... [Re: Revelation]
    #2557115 - 04/13/04 09:39 PM (20 years, 7 days ago)

I don't want to be skinny. I want to be normal and proportional to my height.

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #2557168 - 04/13/04 09:53 PM (20 years, 7 days ago)

There's no such thing as 'normal' when it comes to body builds. It's mostly in your head. If your friends are pressuring you (conciously or not) to change your body then you should try finding people who don't care what you look like. I'm telling you, even after all the trouble of surgery, there's still a chance you could gain all the weight back. Either that, or you may still not be satisfied with your new build. You need to get some perspective. Unless you are more than 50 pounds overweight, you are just making actual overweight people feel worse by complaining about a much less severe problem.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
    #2557172 - 04/13/04 09:54 PM (20 years, 7 days ago)

you are. case closed :smile:

Really, did you tried doing some excercises daily and eating healhty for some months? 
If nothing else work, do like Jeff and eat 3 times a day at subway for a year :lol:

OfflineCeeEssGee
Canadian-American

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
    #2557393 - 04/13/04 11:10 PM (20 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

EVERYBODY cannot lose weight. Some people have genetic obsesity and thyroid diseases

Once again, I ask: have you seen an endocrinologist? It is important to note, however, that the majority of people with genetic/gland problems are a *lot* bigger than you are.

Also, you're still not answering anyone whether you really did try continuous 30+ daily cardio for over a month, at the same time as a healthy diet? Everyone who is trying to lose weight says "I exercise", but doing situps and walking 5 minutes to the bus just doesn't count, unfortunately. Not to suggest that you would do this, but it is an extreme example to show you the contrast.

--------------------
Why, sirrah, why may a caudled fillhorse be deemed the brother to a hiren candle in the night? Withal, because a candle may be greased, yet a fillhorse be without a fat argier!

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2557890 - 04/14/04 02:10 AM (20 years, 7 days ago)

LEVITY!

Yes, this is directed solely to you.

Please do not make the mistake of having unnecessary surgery! You are beautiful, EMBRACE yourself. i would take time off to just discuss this issue with you.

Please feel free to drop me a line anytime! s/n: greatdiwei.

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Offlinezenmunk
King of thepickle people.
 User Gallery

#2565164 - 04/15/04 06:10 PM (20 years, 5 days ago)

having such a twiggy (ex?)boyfriend (no offence hb) probably didn't help any with your body image issues. i've seen pics of you and your not fat, chubby, plumb, or round and really shouldn't get lipo. Girls need to have curves, otherwise they end up looking like skinny guys.

--------------------
Like a meteor, like darkness, as a flickering lamp, An illusion, like hoar-frost or a bubble, Like clouds, a flash of lightning, or a dream: So is all conditioned existence to be seen. -buddha

Invisibleacidcrys
intoxicating
Female User Gallery

Loc: Home.
    #2565229 - 04/15/04 06:29 PM (20 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

LeViTY said:
I've tried excersise, starvation, bulemia, diet pills, eating healthier, and ciggarettes. I can't seem to lose any weight.

Quote:

I just don't think it's a mental thing though. I'm not blind.

Look at those two statements. You're not blind, yet your made yourself suffer harmful body behaviors? Starvation, bulemia, diet pills, cigarettes? These things are horrible to your health. If you're willing to let yourself succumb to these self destructive behaviors - then I'm almost certain it is mental.

If you're not severly overweight - which based on your pictures I know you're not.. anything below 100 lbs of weight that you want to lose - will be harder than hell. An overweight person who is 180 lbs overwieght can lose the first 100 as quickly as hell with not much exercise.. but once you get down to where you only need to lose 5-80 lbs its harder than hell.. and it can take a VERY very long time. .with lots and lots of devotion and vigorous exercise.

Have you considered a personal trainer? I don't remember if your posts said you had taken this option or not.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #2565876 - 04/15/04 09:04 PM (20 years, 5 days ago)

:shake:

Oh Levity :smile:

YOU ARE NOT FAT! Don't argue with me about it, or I'll call you a silly little girl who needs a spanking! :wink:

I will bet you $100 that even IF you got liposuction...it would not make you happy about your body.

I think you weigh about the same as I do, or close, and my doctor is always on my ass about how skinny I am and how I need to EAT MORE. There is nothing wrong, inherently, with weight Levity! In fact, too little is a BAD thing :smile:

But you won't believe this...anything I've said. Despite the fact that we're friends...you still won't believe me that you are not overweight! :frown: :frown:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlinelittlejohn747
addict

Re: Liposuction... [Re: trendal]
    #2566472 - 04/16/04 01:46 AM (20 years, 5 days ago)

I have never seen pics of you but I am very into working out and I know how to lose weight /tone up.I would be willing to work with you if you are willing to make a commitment to go to the gym and work. working at this does not just include the gym it is a change in life style all togethor.If you are seriously interested and give me 30 days(of no cheating) shoot me a pm and we will get started.but please if you are not interested in making a real commitment than don't.good luck in whatever you choose though.

Offlinewaterbug
just a figment
Female

Loc: where i live they grow ou...
    #2567041 - 04/16/04 08:33 AM (20 years, 5 days ago)

Levy,
your gorgeous, im not half as pretty as you and I never even think about it. Ive seen those pics of you and I thought you were hot. You have a loving boyfriend, I know he thinks your a hottie, I hope you start feeling better about the way you look soon because your making me feel bad about myself :wink:. well keep your cute little chin up k!
lovin you
waterbug

--------------------

Girls Poop!

Offlinevaserdubai
Stranger
    #21950171 - 07/16/15 12:47 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Liposuction is fitting for lopsidedly substantial hips, hindquarters, thighs, tummies, stomach cushions, and additionally fat stores on arms, calves, knees, lower legs, back, and under the jaw.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Liposuction... [Re: vaserdubai]
    #27020796 - 11/04/20 06:04 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

vaserdubai said:
Liposuction is fitting for lopsidedly substantial hips, hindquarters, thighs, tummies, stomach cushions, and additionally fat stores on arms, calves, knees, lower legs, back, and under the jaw.

Exactly. Don't disfigure yourself.

Try Low Carb.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineAlisonWilson
Stranger
Re: Liposuction... [Re: Asante]
    #27020870 - 11/04/20 07:21 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Hi. It's very hard when you don't have a dream body that you have always wanted. I understand that it's hard for you and that you hate yourself, but you should love yourself, because you are a person. My child was obese, and she was teased and bullied at school. Doctors did not allow her to do liposuction, she was only 17 years old, and she was not ready for the surgery. We had to find an alternative to help her. She followed a healthy diet and went for a run in the evenings, but it wasn't enough. On the advice of my friend, I ordered the device on http://www.ultimatelightpro.com, which helps to correct the contours of the body. We decided to try it out and The results were immediately visible. You should go ahead and buy it, don't upset yourself.

Edited by AlisonWilson (11/13/20 04:01 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom