Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Microdosing and Meditating
    #27015981 - 11/01/20 04:10 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Has anyone here tried this? Im thinking about attempting it. I wonder if its easier or more difficult to concentrate on a microdose of shrooms or LSD :strokebeard:

:mushroom2: :psychsplit: :lsd:

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRichardCranium
Stranger
Male

Re: Microdosing and Meditating [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #27016028 - 11/01/20 04:42 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Microdoses always quiet my headspace. I feel it would be very beneficial for meditation. I don't really actively meditate very often but a microdose allows me to observe without a bunch of thoughts yelling out about whatever is going on. I've heard of that kind of thing being the goal of meditation for some people so I would definitely recommend it.

Invisiblepablokabute
Hari ng Amag
 User Gallery

Loc: rural ghetto
Re: Microdosing and Meditating [Re: RichardCranium] * 1
    #27016076 - 11/01/20 05:14 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Its PERFECT.

I dont know anything about all that lsd microdosing hype but my god, microdosing mushrooms and meditation just sit perfectly well together.

I have a very small built and I found out 0.2g does the trick for me. You may have to find that sweet spot of yours.

Heck, I even tried microdosing 10 straight days devoting my time on meditation in this facility that caters to meditators and they are a worldwide thing under "Vipassana meditation" banner. Id like to recommend that service to all of yous, too. Its like dipping your toes wet on monastic life, which is easily one of the best experience of my life.

Bhavatu Sabba Mangalam... <3

--------------------

Fermented Mushrooms!!
--- https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23378638/fpart/1/vc/1

'The second seal: “All CONTAMINATED things and events are unsatisfactory.”'

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all - you live in THE HEART OF THE BEAST."

--Anonymous Guerilla, or is he..

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Microdosing and Meditating [Re: pablokabute]
    #27016160 - 11/01/20 06:06 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! I figured they would be great together. Microdosing feels meditative in a way to me. :yesnod:

Invisiblecoversall
إِنْ شَاءَ ٱللَهُ
 Unread Journal

Loc: संसार
Re: Microdosing and Meditating [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #27016717 - 11/02/20 04:04 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I tried for a while, but came to the conclusion that it was counter-productive for me. My morning routine now is to sit before taking my dose. I then use the intention I set during meditation as the starting point for my microdose and build upon it. Meditating before my MD also gives me a clearer picture of my mental state before dosing which I have found helpful.

Try one way then the other!

--------------------

..:: E V E R Y  ::..

..:: New? Start here. ::..
..:: How I Panaeolus. From Agar to Tea ::..

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Microdosing and Meditating [Re: coversall]
    #27017047 - 11/02/20 08:37 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I do sitting meditation right after exercise soon after breakfast right after coffee and bathing.
then I might be micro-dosing, or not depending on when I last did and how the day unfolds.
I may meditate again later on while on it and that is fine, but it is also extra, i.e. more hobby than work.
sometimes I sit cross-legged when stoned - not meditating - because it feels connected to the floor, and there is a shorter distance to fall.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisiblecoversall
إِنْ شَاءَ ٱللَهُ
 Unread Journal

Loc: संसार
Re: Microdosing and Meditating [Re: redgreenvines]
    #27018640 - 11/03/20 03:12 AM (3 years, 5 months ago)

I'm looking to add another sit during the days I don't work. What time of day do you sit for a second time? Or is it an 'as and when' situation?

--------------------

..:: E V E R Y  ::..

..:: New? Start here. ::..
..:: How I Panaeolus. From Agar to Tea ::..

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, veggie, LogicaL Chaos, Pastywhyte
546 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.