Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | Next > | Last >
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: COVID-19 aka. SARS-CoV-2 - Main Thread on the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic PART 2 (Second Wave 2020-2021 season) [Re: koods]
    #27007135 - 10/27/20 08:31 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

The US is gonna have a day over 100,000 new cases this week

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZenZone
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 aka. SARS-CoV-2 - Main Thread on the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic PART 2 (Second Wave 2020-2021 season) [Re: koods]
    #27007235 - 10/27/20 09:28 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Daily new infections vs daily new deaths.

Somebody tell me what's going on here... Which is it?

A: virus is evolving to be less lethal
B: the US healthcare system figured out something
C: people got sunshine over the summer and thus their serum vitamin D is elevated, hence more protected
D: reporting and data is manipulated
E: initial panic caused more people to die because of... well, panic
F: it doesn't matter it's Obama's or China's fault anyway

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
Re: COVID-19 aka. SARS-CoV-2 - Main Thread on the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic PART 2 (Second Wave 2020-2021 season) [Re: ZenZone]
    #27007238 - 10/27/20 09:31 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Jeezus...two sisters in Chicago stabbed some employee TWENTY-SEVEN times...because he reportedly asked them to put on a mask.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chicago-sisters-accused-stabbing-employee-175424775.html

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: COVID-19 aka. SARS-CoV-2 - Main Thread on the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic PART 2 (Second Wave 2020-2021 season) [Re: morrowasted] * 1
    #27007439 - 10/27/20 11:45 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

morrowasted said:
It means the seal gets broken when you exhale for sure. when you're inhaling though the mask is likely to be pulled up against your skin so it still helps you. I'm guessing the force of the air moving out of the mask makes it extremely unlikely that anything will come in there when you are exhaling though. I would try to get a mask that loops behind your head though. This is the mask I wear at work which is now apparently available for purchase on amazon, it's a p100. the seal on this bad boy is ridiculous and it filters 99.97% of particles supposedly. you can detach the filters and scrub em with hand sanitizer to reuse. clean the body of the mask with soap and water though. dont spray lysol or any phenolic cleansers on there though, I made that mistake once

I've ordered one of these with some p100 filter cartridges:

https://www.grainger.com/product/HONEYWELL-NORTH-Half-Mask-Respirator-52NY74

It has a diaphragm so you can talk with it on. I'm surrounded by idiots who either refuse to wear masks, or don't wear them correctly. Since a regular mask does little to protect me from them, I figure this is a wise investment heading into the next peak of this thing.

So what do you do about filtering the exhalation port? This mask protects me from them, but not them from me. Seems like I should do something about that.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: COVID-19 aka. SARS-CoV-2 - Main Thread on the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic PART 2 (Second Wave 2020-2021 season) [Re: Baby_Hitler] * 1
    #27007675 - 10/28/20 06:10 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

You can just throw a mask over the valve

InvisibleGuy1980
Re: COVID-19 aka. SARS-CoV-2 - Main Thread on the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic PART 2 (Second Wave 2020-2021 season) [Re: ZenZone]
    #27007718 - 10/28/20 07:03 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ZenZone said:

C: people got sunshine over the summer and thus their serum vitamin D is elevated, hence more protected

A: Not as far as I'm aware
B: Healthcare has improved in covid treatment
C: Maybe
D: Unlikely (to this degree)
E: Nope
F: Nope

The biggest reason for the apparent incongruence is that in the first wave, testing was in short supply.  As such, there were many thousands of people who were covid positive but untested.  The real figures for covid cases in the first wave would actually be much higher than indicated.

The same is true in my country (the UK) - During the first wave people were only getting tested on admission to hospital (and not every person at that).
The charts look roughly similar to the US (although second wave has been delayed more here).  It's reasoned that the first wave figures for confirmed cases underreported by a factor of about 10, I'd assume the US would be similar (5x to 10x Underreported cases in the first wave).

InvisibleCrazy_Horse
I’m Rick James, bitch!
 User Gallery

Loc: Hampsterdam
Re: COVID-19 aka. SARS-CoV-2 - Main Thread on the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic PART 2 (Second Wave 2020-2021 season) [Re: Guy1980]
    #27008309 - 10/28/20 12:42 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I feel like I am getting sick. I don't know if it's covid-19.
Avenge my death, koods.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 aka. SARS-CoV-2 - Main Thread on the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic PART 2 (Second Wave 2020-2021 season) [Re: Crazy_Horse] * 1
    #27009297 - 10/28/20 09:09 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Send me your password so I can post in your name like they did with Herman Cain

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27009304 - 10/28/20 09:13 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ZenZone said:

G. Older and high risk people are in hiding while irresponsible youth are getting infected at high rate.

The median age of those infected is 20 years lower than the first wave.

Our deaths are still off the charts. Europeans got their deaths down to a couple a day on average. We never got below 500 and we’ll be back over 2000 soon enough.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 aka. SARS-CoV-2 - Main Thread on the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic PART 2 (Second Wave 2020-2021 season) [Re: koods] * 1
    #27010997 - 10/29/20 06:58 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

91,000 new cases today so far. Worst day of the entire pandemic

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleZenZone
Male User Gallery

#27011021 - 10/29/20 07:16 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Rogan's sidekick Jamie Vernon claims he got it and kicked it in one day. He says he took vitamin D, C and zinc. He's 37. https://youtu.be/jdVso9FSkmE?t=7107

Offlinepslyke
fantasmagoric
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #27011065 - 10/29/20 07:57 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:

Wasn't a good day for the folks outside of the US either... Worst day of the pandemic world wide.

--------------------
"What appears impenetrable to us does exist, manifesting itself in the deepest wisdom and the most radiant beauty" Einstein

"The conservatives of 70 years ago would be outraged at what has come to pass. It embodies everything they took up arms for to defeat"Asante

:kratom:

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: COVID-19 aka. SARS-CoV-2 - Main Thread on the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic PART 2 (Second Wave 2020-2021 season) [Re: koods] * 3
    #27011114 - 10/29/20 08:40 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
    #27011433 - 10/30/20 03:41 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ZenZone said:
Rogan's sidekick Jamie Vernon claims he got it and kicked it in one day. He says he took vitamin D, C and zinc. He's 37. https://youtu.be/jdVso9FSkmE?t=7107

Horseshit. You couldnt possibly if you "got it and kicked it in one day", but 99.9% chance he did not. That supplement stack is probably a good idea though, i have been taking it for like 6 months now. Still no covid...

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#27011506 - 10/30/20 05:12 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ZenZone said:

:angrymob:

While vitamins D C and Zinc are good ideas, and I'm on em too, you don't stop COVID with that, and certainly not in a day. That's a load of bollocks that gives people false expectations.

He nuked a mild cold, thats IT, not covid.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: COVID-19 aka. SARS-CoV-2 - Main Thread on the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic PART 2 (Second Wave 2020-2021 season) [Re: Asante]
    #27011597 - 10/30/20 07:21 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

My supplement stack has outgrown my pill organizer.  :undecided:

Multivitamin
D3
C
E
Zinc
Quercetin
Melatonin (time release)
Famotidine (coming soon)

for Covid prophylaxis, plus

Coenzyme Q10 (it was on sale, probably won't buy more when it runs out)
Chromium Picolinate (shown to significantly increase muscle retention during weight loss in NIH study funded by large manufacturer of product)

for fat loss/muscle retention

--------------------

Offlinebsnow4
Outdoor and drug enthusiast
Male User Gallery
Loc: New England
    #27011605 - 10/30/20 07:37 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I think it's a combination of B) and G).  In my hospital, the COVID-positive patients that have been seen recently have tended to be younger than what we saw in April and May.  However, recently we have seen a couple of older adults from long-term care facilities who have been COVID-positive but completely asymptomatic (admitted for other, non-COVID-related reasons).

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 aka. SARS-CoV-2 - Main Thread on the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic PART 2 (Second Wave 2020-2021 season) [Re: bsnow4]
    #27011607 - 10/30/20 07:43 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

bsnow4 said:
I think it's a combination of B) and G).  In my hospital, the COVID-positive patients that have been seen recently have tended to be younger than what we saw in April and May.  However, recently we have seen a couple of older adults from long-term care facilities who have been COVID-positive but completely asymptomatic (admitted for other, non-COVID-related reasons).

Maybe this was a second infection. I suspect reinfections will be extremely mild

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 aka. SARS-CoV-2 - Main Thread on the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic PART 2 (Second Wave 2020-2021 season) [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #27011623 - 10/30/20 08:08 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
My supplement stack has outgrown my pill organizer.  :undecided:

Multivitamin
D3
C
E
Zinc
Quercetin
Melatonin (time release)
Famotidine (coming soon)

for Covid prophylaxis, plus

Coenzyme Q10 (it was on sale, probably won't buy more when it runs out)
Chromium Picolinate (shown to significantly increase muscle retention during weight loss in NIH study funded by large manufacturer of product)

for fat loss/muscle retention

I have a few medications, mostly since my heart attack after which they put you on a stack of meds and I always used my vitamins so what I do is I make 2 stacks of 10 paper cups for the morning and 2 stacks of paper cups for the evening.

In the paper cups are the meds and vits of the morning and evening. This is for 20 days, convenient because generally pharms are in strips of 10.

In terms of nutrients, I use the following:

(Cursive are specific anti covid additions to the usual stack)

PROPHYLAXIS

MORNING CUP
1 Tab of the best affordable multi
1 tab 1000mg time released Vit C with Rutin and Hesperidin
1 tab milk thistle extract containing 80mg Silybin
1 tab equivalent to 2gr Ashwagandha herb
1 softgel containing 5000 IU Vit D
1 tab containing 500mg quercetin
1 tab containing 50mg zinc as gluconate

1 tab containing 100mg Coenzyme Q10
*meds*

EVENING CUP
1 tab 1000mg time released Vit C with Rutin and Hesperidin
1 tab containing 3mg Melatonin
*meds*

Mornings and evenings I glance in the cups the chuck the contents in my mouth and chase it with a glass of water, then have a meal.

The melatonin is very sleep inducing for me so I take it about 45 min before bed.

When I suspect I have COVID I dial it up like so:

WITH COVID SYMPTOMS

MORNING CUP
2 tabs 1000mg time released Vit C with Rutin and Hesperidin each
1 tab equivalent to 2gr Ashwagandha herb
1 softgel containing 5000 IU Vit D

1 tab containing 100mg Coenzyme Q10
*meds*

EVENING CUP
2 tabs 1000mg time released Vit C with Rutin and Hesperidin each
4 tabs containing 3mg Melatonin each

*meds*

Bear in mind that my body weight is twice that of a standard human so my doses are almost veterinary, to compensate.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: COVID-19 aka. SARS-CoV-2 - Main Thread on the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic PART 2 (Second Wave 2020-2021 season) [Re: Asante]
    #27011662 - 10/30/20 08:50 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

If I recall correctly, you got about 50lbs on me. I haven't really put much thought into dosage other than the D3 (5000IU). I've been pretty lax about remembering to take the supplements. I'll fill up the organizer, and then re-organize as I remember to take them. On average, one 7 day organizer full of pills last me 10-12 days.

I actually found some "disposable" N95 masks on Grainger.com, and got a pack of 15. I'm going to hand those out to my immediate family. My parents insist on going to church every chance they get, and my dad is in pretty rough shape from Parkinson's. I feel obligated to go with them, and my mom will get all weepy if I don't. It's a pretty Trumpy fundamentalist denomination, so of course only about half of them wear masks. One fucker insists on shaking my hand every Sunday, but he's old AF and I can't imagine him having it and being asymptomatic. I'm sure he's ready to go, too. His wife died of a heart attack or something a few years back, and instead of calling an ambulance just decided, "Nah, Imma head out."

So, yeah. fundamentalist Trumpster fucks are the #1 threat to my well being, atm. I spent $100 on a respirator with p100 filters but then realized my mom would probably be more embarrassed about me being seen wearing that at church than she would be concerned about me catching Covid. Also, I didn't realize I could have just gotten regular N95 masks when I ordered it. Still a good thing to have in the prep pile, though.

So you're not taking Famotidine? I haven't added it yet, but it's on my shopping list next time I go out.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | Next > | Last >

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder